Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ladies... when your all alone
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Mezrein
LOVe the shower pics ladis. Those were the only two new ones I saw. Awesome both of you, sweetnsexy and hotj, smile.gif
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 13 2005, 06:58 PM)
Right after I took last nights pic... my man joined me  wink.gif

bang.gif

Lucky girl!! My man is away at moment, so have to struggle alone... rolleyes.gif
Mezrein
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Jul 13 2005, 07:23 PM)
bang.gif

Lucky girl!!  My man is away at moment, so have to struggle alone... rolleyes.gif

Would help if I could, wink.gif
jrock8
looks pretty quiet in here tonight...
closeup
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 13 2005, 08:33 PM)
looks pretty quiet in here tonight...

Everybody seems to be checking in then checking out again. Nobody wants to hang around long enough to get something started. Either that or everybody put in so much time and effort last night nothing is left for tonight. I hope I'm proven wrong.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 14 2005, 12:22 AM)
LOVe the shower pics ladis. Those were the only two new ones I saw. Awesome both of you, sweetnsexy and hotj, smile.gif

Mez

I cant believe you could even get my boobies mixed up with Hotj Im not worthy ha cool.gif
closeup
Juicy DD, Everybody is busy doing something else. I'll bet if you can come up with a couple more hot shower pics, people will stick around. Then again if I'm the only one who sees them it's their loss. popc1.gif
Mezrein
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 13 2005, 10:04 PM)
Mez

I cant believe you could even get my boobies mixed up with Hotj Im not worthy ha cool.gif

Oh shit, Im sorry Juicy, Im extermly tired.... You know I lub ya. And you're more than worthy!!! smile.gif
Puppet
this thing is still going... DIE THREAD DIE!!! tongue.gif nah.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 14 2005, 12:03 AM)
Hi... not going to be on long..have to catch up on things I neglected last night.... I'll check back later

hi Jade

get you fella to check in to the site with you then he wont feel so left out then he will be real horny later babe just thinkin of your sanity and your sex lfe he he love-smiley-077.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 14 2005, 03:15 AM)
Juicy DD, Everybody is busy doing something else. I'll bet if you can come up with a couple more hot shower pics, people will stick around. Then again if I'm the only one who sees them it's their loss. popc1.gif

close up i have more pics to show you but it was a little quiet last night and i wouldnt want the other guys to miss out 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
Holy Shit what did I miss?
COMEDYMAN
Another night of sheer bliss Bondi!!!! I missed last night's but i saw the night before!!! GAAADDD DAYAM!!!!!!

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 14 2005, 06:15 AM)
Another night of sheer bliss Bondi!!!!  I missed last night's but i saw the night before!!! GAAADDD DAYAM!!!!!!
22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

as long as I get to see occasionally I'll get by!

I consider myself being very lucky with this site of late 2thumbs.gif
sweetnsexy
rolleyes.gif

Gosh! Looks like everyone has someplace else to be...

Still...there was a request for soapy action...so as there's only a little audience, I'll post a little pic!!LOL

[attachmentid=175]
closeup
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Jul 14 2005, 05:24 PM)
rolleyes.gif

Gosh!  Looks like everyone has someplace else to be...

Still...there was a request for soapy action...so as there's only a little audience, I'll post a little pic!!LOL

[attachmentid=175]

Can't have too many shots of you. hopefully more to come. don't save them for later, your boobs are what's going to bring everybody here sweetnsexy.
closeup
Babifeeder, I just check out your "jumblies" Gave them a ten, only because that's as high as they let me. Any soapy ones, everybody seems to be doing shower boobs.
jrock8
sweet, only place i have to be is behind you in the shower....

i'll go get the water running smile.gif
Jade
Just got a fresh manicure tonight... mmmm
jrock8
QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 14 2005, 08:06 PM)
Just got a fresh manicure tonight... mmmm

wait, i remember this from the first page... like half a novel ago

that means jade's about to have some fun!

wish i could be there to help instead smilio09.gif ... but i wonder if we're going to get to see this happen popc1.gif
closeup
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 14 2005, 08:16 PM)
wait, i remember this from the first page... like half a novel ago

that means jade's about to have some fun!

wish i could be there to help instead  smilio09.gif ...  but i wonder if we're going to get to see this happen  popc1.gif

Time to buckle-up this could be a great ride!
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 14 2005, 07:14 PM)
sweet, only place i have to be is behind you in the shower....
i'll go get the water running smile.gif

blink.gif

Oh! dear!...I seem to have dropped the soap...*bends over*...

03.gif
Jade
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Jul 14 2005, 08:35 PM)
blink.gif

03.gif

You were just in the shower too... prove it! wink.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Jul 14 2005, 08:35 PM)
blink.gif

03.gif

bang2.gif

and i agree... prove it...

you too jade... 2thumbs.gif
Jade
[attachmentid=176]
jrock8
jade, you shower w/clothes on? here, let me help you remove that... smilio14.gif
Jade
[attachmentid=178]
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 14 2005, 09:15 PM)
jade, you shower w/clothes on?  here, let me help you remove that...  smilio14.gif

my man just wanted some wet t shirt ones... had to oblige
jrock8
well who are we to deprive him? lol

soooo.... wet t-shirts and wet boobs are all amazing... is there any wetness elsewhere going on among the fine women of this group? if so, in jade's words... prove it!
Mezrein
Awesome pictures Jade, stunning, love your boobs darlin, smile.gif
BigTim512
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jul 14 2005, 11:26 PM)
Awesome pictures Jade, stunning, love your boobs darlin, smile.gif

I agree. I loved those last shots. Quite possibly some of your best and that's saying a lot. How's that manicure working out for you? 03.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Jade @ Jul 14 2005, 09:07 PM)
[attachmentid=176]

Jade that is a smoking pic! I hope that gets posted on the main board... you'll score nicely im sure!

Thats your best pic yet!
COMEDYMAN
God damn Sweet and Jade!!!!! AMAZING shower pics!!!.. My shower this morning is gonna be extra fun 22.gif
juicy_DD
Hows mine???
sweetnsexy
Damn...no husband...no camera...no response!!! But strangely arousing....
bondiguy
Juicy your wet T is f#*king great as well sexy! 2thumbs.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 15 2005, 10:44 PM)
Juicy your wet T is f#*king great as well sexy! 2thumbs.gif

y thank you smilio05.gif
Mezrein
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 15 2005, 06:55 PM)
y thank you smilio05.gif

I could look at you alllllllll day juicy. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif 22.gif
BabiFeeder
sorry if this thread was intended to die:)
Mezrein
Whoever said it was intended to die? Its been quiet, but I hope its not gonna die. This was the best thread in history! smile.gif
Puppet
Dammit stop giving this poor thread CPR.. although the boobies are nice! smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 15 2005, 05:06 PM)
Hows mine???

Holy mother o pearl Juicy!!! Very Hot!!!!!
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(BabiFeeder @ Jul 16 2005, 01:18 AM)
sorry if this thread was intended to die:)

Not gonna die if pretty tits like yours keep coming in Babi!!!! 22.gif
COMEDYMAN
I want to to thank you girls From the bottom of my heart wub.gif to the tip of my hard dick 22.gif ......

I have really enjoyed this thread alot... You girls in here are FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!!!.. Every one of you!!!! You are all beautiful sexy women and I am better for having gotten to see you !! Whew!!!

PLease keep it going!!!!!

2thumbs.gif
closeup
this thread seems to be more of a "catch all" than any other forum on the message boards. I think that's why it refuses to die. It's usually the first one I check out. After the great pictures of a few nights ago, (again, thank's ladies), this thread will live no matter what is being posted.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 17 2005, 05:42 PM)
this thread seems to be more of a "catch all" than any other forum on the message boards. I think that's why it refuses to die. It's usually the first one I check out. After the great pictures of a few nights ago, (again, thank's ladies), this thread will live no matter what is being posted.

as long as you like and want we are here to please smile.gif
allmebaby
yepper aiming to please !!
juicy_DD
... am pleased!!!
closeup
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Jul 17 2005, 02:35 PM)
yepper aiming to please !!

This is the way to get the ball rolling. Nice job. Anything to add Juicy or HotJ?
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 17 2005, 02:58 PM)
...how about this?

Juicy. I could make those panties disappear in one bite. They'd last as long a wrapping paper on a Christmas present.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 17 2005, 08:06 PM)
Juicy. I could make those panties disappear in one bite. They'd  last as long a wrapping paper on a Christmas present.

.. i like the sound of that as long as you dont stop there smilio09.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.