Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: How Many People Have You Had Sex With?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
jessie
How many people did you have sex with?? I have had sex with 10 men. Does that make me a prude or a slut???
Puppet
OMFG.... I was just posting this topic.. hahaha now that shit is scary!
Puppet
im about 20 or so .. ive really try not to fuck everything that walks in life... i have friends in the 500 to 1000's .. thats just a bit to scary for me.. I don't like those odds..

I usually just got about 5 or so and then rotated them at will .. sometimes 2 or 3 of the 5 in the same day..

but now that ive married my wife.. my numbers are going up.. but i figure at least this way I suppose it doesn't make me that much of a slut..

OK here is a puppet fact you will laugh at.. I didn't have sex until I was 18 I think or at the end of 17... I firmly believed that I wanted to be married before I had sex.. it just seemed like it had to be right. And I was actually engaged when I did have sex.... AND IM DAMN HAPPY I DIDN'T WAIT TILL I WAS COMMITED LIKE THAT... WHEEEEW WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN A MISTAKE!

SEE IM NOT A WHORE YOU BITCHES!
mountainlust
I don't think you're either, jessie. Maybe i'm a prude since i'm at 5, but I don't think so.
Puppet
here here mountin.. nothing wrong with either of your numbers..... you know in this day and age its natural to sleep with teh person you date.. and to have date 5 or 10 or 15 guys or girls in a serious relationship is not uncommon.... the average relationship only goes for 1 or 2 years these days.
sweetnsexy
Are we just counting meaningful relationships or including hard but casual fucks??

(Damn....Ummm....have run out of fingers and toes...!)
Puppet
come on now.. there is no embarassment.. by the end of next year .. hopefully all you lovely ladies will be apart of my count smile.gif! tongue.gif
sweetnsexy
No embarrassment involved....maybe a calculator though!!
Puppet
Being that Im a Network Admin.. let me help you

Click on Start

Then click on Run

Clear out anything that maybe typed there

Type in "Calc" without the ""

Hit Enter

And Bam a calculater... smile.gif now get to crunching numbers!
sweetnsexy
Yeah....but I still need to know what I'm counting!! Are we counting fucks with separate individuals or 'relationships'?? This could save me a lot of work!!
Puppet
Fucks... how many anal/vaginal penetrations have you had
sweetnsexy
Ye Gods, man!! I trust you mean with separate individuals!!!
Puppet
yea i don't mean how many times have you been penetrated by the same person.. Hell i proabably fuck more than all of you because im 3 to 5 times a day.. and thats damn near every day of the week!... Shit I couldn't even calculate that!
sweetnsexy
I am gonna have to go away and work on this.....the numbers are just too big to contemplate at this hour....and as it is 2:30am here, I'm gonna retire and try to get to sleep counting past fucks instead of sheep!!
Puppet
good nite sweety.. mathmatical dreams smile.gif
amberis1985
I've had sex with only one person.
jman092
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Dec 28 2005, 12:31 AM)
I've had sex with only one person.

Then that is one lucky person
Avvilimento
Just one... and I would've liked to have kept it that way but, well, she had other ideas. Like Puppet, I got the idea that it would be best to wait - but around a year in, she talked me into it (she had her ways). I figured it was all just about set in stone anyway, so the wait would be redundant.

Bah!

-Jak
mountainlust
Did y'all break up after she convinced you to have sex before marriage?
allmebaby
I have only been with one guy(hubby) and 5 gals. I guess I am a slut with the ladies!! 2thumbs.gif
amberis1985
QUOTE(jman092 @ Dec 28 2005, 02:12 AM)
Then that is one lucky person

awww, shuwks! smilio05.gif
belicked6924
I set out to have only been with 1 woman, but she married somebody else. All went downhill from there, lol, been asked this ? from the last couple of women that I've dated and the only honest response I can give is somewhere between 15 and 25, haven't been keeping track per say.
sweetnsexy
I am obviously going bonkers...thought I had posted here an hour ago, but clearly not!!

I have decided that I can't face counting....and based on the previous posts, I seem to be borderline slut/tramp!!! Still, someone has to keep up the national averages!!!
allmebaby
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Dec 28 2005, 09:10 PM)
I am obviously going bonkers...thought I had posted here an hour ago, but clearly not!!

I have decided that I can't face counting....and based on the previous posts, I seem to be borderline slut/tramp!!!  Still, someone has to keep up the national averages!!!

awww sweet I would love to be another notch in your belt! wub.gif
bondiguy
I believe it is quality over quantity here. Outside of my current relationship I have had some very very good sex, and some terrible sex. I have not been with that many people, I think 12... but the current sex I am having is off the hook!
allmebaby
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 28 2005, 11:56 PM)
I believe it is quality over quantity here. Outside of my current relationship I have had some very very good sex, and some terrible sex. I have not been with that many people, I think 12... but the current sex I am having is off the hook!

you were supposed to keep that silent!! 03.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Dec 29 2005, 01:22 AM)
you were supposed to keep that silent!! 03.gif

oops! haha sorry allme, this doesnt break our agreement does it? tongue.gif

how ya been anyway girl?
Avvilimento
QUOTE(mountainlust @ Dec 29 2005, 12:44 AM)
Did y'all break up after she convinced you to have sex before marriage?

Yes, though I'm not sure if the two events were related or not. We originally broke up about 3 months after the first time, then when we got back together (yes, I realise this was a mistake) the relationship seemed to be based entirely on sex, so I've only myself to blame for that one and its pear-shapedness.

Upon reflection, I should've held out longer. But these things happen, I guess.

-Jak
girlie_girl
I am picky about who I will sleep with, I mostly just tease a lot.

Anyways, my count is 4.

If you include a BJ as sex then the count is 6.
belicked6924
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 28 2005, 11:56 PM)

I have to agree with you quality is so much more important. Nothing beats sex with someone you trust completely and care about. It opens up so many more avenues for pleasure.
jrock8
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Dec 29 2005, 03:36 PM)
I have to agree with you quality is so much more important. Nothing beats sex with someone you trust completely and care about. It opens up so many more avenues for pleasure.

yeah... but it also completely takes the "hate fuck" out of the equation tongue.gif
juicy_DD
just my hubby smile.gif so the count is ermmm...1
Gnappster
I'm at a whopping 4.
If I didn't get married when I did I figure that number would be higher as I learned the most about how to meet up with women and have them not be repulsed by you while with my wife than when I was single.

Rereading that, it appears that it does not even make sense. No matter, I'm going to get another beer.
belicked6924
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 29 2005, 06:21 PM)
yeah... but it also completely takes the "hate fuck" out of the equation  tongue.gif

Nah, the "hate fuck" is only out of the ? for those that are tied down (all puns intended bang2.gif).
sussed2
Wow compared to you guys I'm a total slut.

lol

Ah well! Goodtimes!

tongue.gif food-smiley-004.gif tongue.gif
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Dec 29 2005, 09:42 PM)

lol

Ah well!  Goodtimes!

tongue.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  tongue.gif

blink.gif Phew!! I was beginning to think that I was the only one!! I had already started making mental allowances for my age...experience...desperation.... smilio05.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Dec 29 2005, 10:31 PM)
blink.gif Phew!!  I was beginning to think that I was the only one!!  I had already started making mental allowances for my age...experience...desperation....  smilio05.gif

Desperation? I find it very hard to believe that you would ever need to sink to desperate measures. There has to be somebody beating down your door at the chance to ravish your sexy body.
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Dec 29 2005, 09:42 PM)

lol

Ah well!  Goodtimes!

tongue.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  tongue.gif

Now there's a sentence I have been dying to hear for a very very long time! Can I be a notch on your belt babe? tongue.gif I do't mind being used, seriously laughing-smiley-017.gif

Im much in the same boat as Gnappy. I have been with my girl for a little over 4 years now so she is obviously number 12, I tend not to stray. I have also found that women are more attracted to attached guys. Like when I was single It was hard work getting sex, and I was never offered, but tell a girl your attached or engaged and they basically throw it on the table for you!
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 30 2005, 12:39 AM)
Im much in the same boat as Gnappy. I have been with my girl for a little over 4 years now so she is obviously 12,

PEDOPHILE!!! nah.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
thanks for noticing my slight grammatical error, it has now ben rectified! angry-smiley-011.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 30 2005, 02:20 AM)
PEDOPHILE!!!  nah.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

I was thinking the same thing, just thought I'd give the benefit of the doubt. laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
I have something for the both of you, the attached pic is of the finalists in this years Miss Bondi competition.... so angry-smiley-011.gif haha (they are all locals)
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 30 2005, 01:29 AM)
I have something for the both of you, the attached pic is of the finalists in this years Miss Bondi competition.... so angry-smiley-011.gif haha (they are all locals)

also known as "all the women that won't give bondi the time of day" contest... there are obviously WAY more than that, but the camera frame is only so big nah.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 30 2005, 02:30 AM)
also known as "all the women that won't give bondi the time of day" contest... there are obviously WAY more than that, but the camera frame is only so big  nah.gif

Richard Branson didn't knock me back! haha

Oh jrock... I'd never stray from my lady anyway
foghorn
11 intercourse, lots of hands of experience, only 1 for the past 17 years
sussed2
lol

Is that Richard Branson in the picture??? What a pimp lol

tongue.gif
jessie
[attachmentid=10167] popc1.gif enjoy
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Dec 30 2005, 07:38 PM)
lol

Is that Richard Branson in the picture???  What a pimp lol

tongue.gif

Oh yeah thats him... he loves coming to sydney and playing up. He sponsored (or should I say Virgin) the Miss Bondi competition this year

Jessie.... thoroughly enjoyed my dear!
jessie
sorry that pic was suppose to be on the fav. panties post smilio04.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jessie @ Dec 30 2005, 08:01 PM)
sorry that pic was suppose to be on the fav. panties post smilio04.gif

I dont hear any complaints! haha.... but why not post it there too... just to be sure! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.