Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: How Many People Have You Had Sex With?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Buck Turgidson
ohmy.gif Fooled by the thick padded bra. Cool girl, I estimated her boobs to be 34DD behind that nice blouse.
(sound effect of video in fast forward mode)
Unclasped her bra, behind the pads were C's. (letdown music sound effect)
So not fair. Anyways, didn't make a scene, went with it, fun night.
03.gif

This would be the equivalent of me dropping a pepperoni sausage down my pants faking a bulge that wasn't mine...... ladies.
ddd35
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jul 7 2013, 12:37 AM)
ohmy.gif Fooled by the thick padded bra. Cool girl, I estimated her boobs to be 34DD behind that nice blouse.
(sound effect of video in fast forward mode)
Unclasped her bra, behind the pads were C's. (letdown music sound effect)
So not fair. Anyways, didn't make a scene, went with it, fun night.
03.gif

This would be the equivalent of me dropping a pepperoni sausage down my pants faking a bulge that wasn't mine...... ladies.

Interesting concept ??? Lol
Minnesotamelons
My number is 4 and even though I am proud of that number it's been the same for a long time and its really time to change it!!
evade20
QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Jul 8 2013, 04:42 PM)
My number is 4 and even though I am proud of that number it's been the same for a long time and its really time to change it!!

Watch out BF! ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Minnesotamelons
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 8 2013, 05:52 PM)
Watch out BF! ph34r.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Haha well there is no BF confused-smiley-013.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Jul 8 2013, 05:59 PM)
Haha well there is no BF  confused-smiley-013.gif

Then it really is time to change and pic another friend (or two) with benefits! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Minnesotamelons
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 8 2013, 06:26 PM)
Then it really is time to change and pic another friend (or two) with benefits! grinning-smiley-003.gif

I wonder where I can find one of those??
DropDeadMe
I've slept with 70 something but that was a couple years ago when I was going through a rough time. But there's no shame in loving sex.
paybarraman
QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Jul 8 2013, 09:42 PM)

QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Jul 8 2013, 10:59 PM)
Haha well there is no BF  confused-smiley-013.gif

QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Jul 8 2013, 11:35 PM)
I wonder where I can find one of those??

One of the many mysteries of Life....

A woman, who I am sure is most likely quite lovely, with most impressive "Assets" shall we say? Is not involved with a man who should be showering her and her "Assets" with constant attention.

Men, the world over (myself included) lamenting how a woman as lovely as she could possibly be solo?

Sweetheart, I have no doubt that if there were any men of value near by, you would find more than enough volunteers to be your special friend with benefits.

Otherwise, vieni da me amore, io ti baciare tante sempre quando la vuole.
Perche hai una paia di seni fantastiche e bellissimi! 22.gif
Minnesotamelons
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 9 2013, 10:44 AM)
One of the many mysteries of Life....

A woman, who I am sure is most likely quite lovely, with most impressive "Assets" shall we say?  Is not involved with a man who should be showering her and her "Assets" with constant attention.

Men, the world over (myself included) lamenting how a woman as lovely as she could possibly be solo?

Sweetheart, I have no doubt that if there were any men of value near by, you would find more than enough volunteers to be your special friend with benefits.

Otherwise, vieni da me amore, io ti baciare tante sempre quando la vuole.
Perche hai una paia di seni fantastiche e bellissimi!  22.gif

Aww thanks Hun. So sweet of you to say that. I guess I just haven't met the right guy yet. Or a guy that thinks I'm the right girl. Mysteries keep life interesting. smile.gif

If you hear of any volunteers send them my way lol.

For now I'm just dying to know what you said!!
paybarraman
QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ Jul 9 2013, 09:08 PM)
For now I'm just dying to know what you said!!

ph34r.gif

smile.gif smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif 22.gif 03.gif
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(jessie @ Dec 27 2005, 08:59 PM)
How many people did you have sex with??  I have had sex with 10 men.  Does that make me a prude or a slut???

six tongue.gif
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Dec 27 2005, 10:29 PM)
Ye Gods, man!!  I trust you mean with separate individuals!!!

seriously tho? 5 times a day ohmy.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Jul 15 2013, 11:30 AM)
six  tongue.gif

Would you consider 7 ? 03.gif
Blitzen0001
387 and counting.
I'm a serious sex addict.
boredandlonely77
QUOTE(Blitzen0001 @ Aug 11 2013, 09:15 AM)
387 and counting.
I'm a serious sex addict.

Yours is the first post that made me feel not so bad. lolllll.

I'm somewhere more than 50 but less than hundred.

I know it sounds odd but I had a rough time with drink and lost count at around 54 before I got with my long time partner. I don't think there were too many after that maybe about another 5? But I can't be 100% certain.

I don't really care if I am labelled a slut. It's just jealousy that you aren't getting as much as far as I can see. lol. I have only been with one man for that last 10 years though. Now we have just split I plan to add at least one more to that round about number. lolll.
SophZ3
I'm kind of embarrassed to post this after reading all these posts. I guess I shouldn't be...though I expect to either be the target of mockery or called a liar. Whatever. It is what it is... jerkit.gif

My answer: ONE. I didn't have any sexual contact whatsoever until I got married at 21 years old. I was raised in a religious environment and I was barely allowed to leave my room to go to private school, much less even think about dating/being naughty with anyone. I used to hate that about myself bc i felt like i missed out on experiencing "the world"...but now looking back I'm kind of glad. The world is full of assholes who would've broken my heart as a teenager and ruined my spirit...and I'm sort of proud to say my husband has been my one and only. Makes me sort of rare...like a unicorn smilio09.gif He was a manwhore starting early at 12...and is very embarrassed by it now. Regrets it all as a grown man. Or maybe he just feels dirty being married to someone like me... Lol Either way I've more than made up for it over the past 7 years LMAO laughing-smiley-014.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 5 2013, 02:41 PM)
I'm kind of embarrassed to post this after reading all these posts. I guess I shouldn't be...though I expect to either be the target of mockery or called a liar. Whatever. It is what it is... jerkit.gif

My answer: ONE. I didn't have any sexual contact whatsoever until I got married at 21 years old. I was raised in a religious environment and I was barely allowed to leave my room to go to private school, much less even think about dating/being naughty with anyone. I used to hate that about myself bc i felt like i missed out on experiencing "the world"...but now looking back I'm kind of glad. The world is full of assholes who would've broken my heart as a teenager and ruined my spirit...and I'm sort of proud to say my husband has been my one and only. Makes me sort of rare...like a unicorn smilio09.gif He was a manwhore starting early at 12...and is very embarrassed by it now. Regrets it all as a grown man. Or maybe he just feels dirty being married to someone like me... Lol Either way I've more than made up for it over the past 7 years LMAO  laughing-smiley-014.gif

there is absolutely nothing wrong with that food-smiley-004.gif that moment two years ago when we had sex I was thrilled that I waited for the right woman.
SophZ3
Ahhhhh well I guess there's more unicorns out there than I thought!!! Cheers food-smiley-004.gif
40dd
Just one myself, my hubby.(we started young, and have been married 20+ years now) I think the better question though might be, how often do you have sex? I read a study recently that married couples or those in a relationship have sex at least 50 to 75% more than singles.

There is rarely a day that we don't have sex, and quite often multiple times in a day.

We explored quite extensively the idea of having an open marriage or at least trying another partner out once. In the end though, we decided not to.(a long topic, for another post)

I have some friends that give me a hard time over it, but honestly I don't feel slighted in any way. My hubby fulfills me and does things for me that I don't think any other man could. Every time we have sex, his goal is to pleasure me first. Then I will give him anything in return!!!

Sorry, if stupid, novel, and a prude.
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(40dd @ Oct 4 2013, 09:29 AM)

nope, there is something to be said in a very good way about sticking together.
crimson
Just one myself, my hubby.(we started young, and have been married 20+ years now)  I think the better question though might be, how often do you have sex?  I read a study recently that married couples or those in a relationship have sex at least 50 to 75% more than singles.

There is rarely a day that we don't have sex, and quite often multiple times in a day.

We explored quite extensively the idea of having an open marriage or at least trying another partner out once.  In the end though, we decided not to.(a long topic, for another post)

I have some friends that give me a hard time over it, but honestly I don't feel slighted in any way.  My hubby fulfills me and does things for me that I don't think any other man could.  Every time we have sex, his goal is to pleasure me first.  Then I will give him anything in return!!!

That is a good husband.with a good wife smile.gif
LovemInNJ
Just one myself, my hubby.(we started young, and have been married 20+ years now)  I think the better question though might be, how often do you have sex?  I read a study recently that married couples or those in a relationship have sex at least 50 to 75% more than singles.

We explored quite extensively the idea of having an open marriage or at least trying another partner out once.  In the end though, we decided not to.(a long topic, for another post)

I have some friends that give me a hard time over it, but honestly I don't feel slighted in any way.  My hubby fulfills me and does things for me that I don't think any other man could.  Every time we have sex, his goal is to pleasure me first.  Then I will give him anything in return!!!

considering you say you only had one person and that person ended up being your husband for 20+ years (and may you be blessed for at least 20 more years together), I say good for you food-smiley-004.gif that is awesome!
Bad Chrissy
8 ..... 34 if you count blow jobs
40dd
QUOTE(Bad Chrissy @ Oct 5 2013, 10:14 AM)
8 ..... 34 if you count blow jobs

How do you give a blow job and stop there? I love sucking on my husbands cock, but when I'm done I want it in my pussy so bad there is no way I could just give a blow job.

I have a friend that a few months ago, really wanted me to give him a blow job and my husband was ok with it. I knew there was no way I could stop there though, so decided not to...
FreakyShinnizle

Quite the contrary, I think it is lovely. I don't think I could personally have an open relationship either.
hothousewife4play
Just one
freestyle
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Apr 10 2017, 06:40 PM)
Just one

Wow, with a body as sexy as yours I know it's not because guys haven't been trying. Did you marry right out of highschool or something?
hothousewife4play
No, just waited for the right guy.
freestyle
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Apr 10 2017, 08:10 PM)

Sweet. So how old were you for the first time?
hothousewife4play
freestyle
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Apr 10 2017, 10:14 PM)

Would you ever do a mfm threesome?
hothousewife4play
no
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Apr 10 2017, 08:10 PM)

smile.gif that is awesome to hear food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Apr 10 2017, 04:40 PM)
Just one

Proud of you
billyb
I would have to say around 40! I used to love to experience different cocks before I was married! The best were the times when 3 guys and 2 women shared a bed! I didn't enjoy being with the women enough for me to pursue being with women alone though! But just one other man since I've been married!
ddd35
QUOTE(billyb @ Apr 13 2017, 03:18 AM)
I would have to say around 40! I used to love to experience different cocks before I was married! The best were the times when 3 guys and 2 women shared a bed! I didn't enjoy being with the women enough for me to pursue being with women alone though! But just one other man since I've been married!

Well dear. Let's add another man to that list. ME
billyb
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 13 2017, 05:55 AM)
Well dear.  Let's add another man to that list. ME

I surely wouldn't object to that! ♥
ddd35
QUOTE(billyb @ Apr 14 2017, 03:09 AM)
I surely wouldn't object to that! ♥

03.gif well glad we think alike
40dd4u2
Four
Sexyjayne
Somewhere between 50 and 60. I lost track around 45. Had 5 in last 6 months.
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Sexyjayne @ Jun 20 2018, 07:26 AM)

Im sure we could make that 6 for 6 2thumbs.gif
Karatenami
QUOTE(jessie @ Dec 27 2005, 08:59 PM)
How many people did you have sex with??  I have had sex with 10 men.  Does that make me a prude or a slut???

Sooooooo..... one. My current bf.. I messed around before him, but never sex. 9 years been together.
Karatenami

I love it!
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Sexyjayne @ Jun 20 2018, 09:26 AM)

wish I were able to have been one of those lucky fellas smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jun 20 2018, 11:10 AM)
Sooooooo..... one. My current bf.. I messed around before him, but never sex. 9 years been together.

nothing wrong with that and quite awesome that you two have been together for that long food-smiley-004.gif
Karatenami
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jun 20 2018, 08:03 PM)
nothing wrong with that and quite awesome that you two have been together for that long  food-smiley-004.gif

Why thank you 2thumbs.gif
Ronglass
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jun 20 2018, 11:10 AM)

And I say he's a very lucky fella too!
Sexyjayne
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Jun 21 2018, 12:44 AM)
Im sure we could make that 6 for 6 2thumbs.gif

Actually just remembered 1 ... make that 6 in 6 months. I sound like a total slut but in my defense I hadn't had it at all in the 4 years before. And only with my husband (now ex) for the previous 14 so I had some catching up to do.

But I am old enough now not to care. I like sex and really only just figured out how to orgasm to the full extent, and I am not going to not have it because someone else might judge me for it. That's their problem not mine. 😊
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Sexyjayne @ Jun 21 2018, 04:53 PM)
Actually just remembered 1 ... make that 6 in 6 months.  I sound like a total slut but in my defense I hadn't had it at all in the 4 years before. And only with my husband (now ex) for the previous 14 so I had some catching up to do.

But I am old enough now not to care. I like sex and really only just figured out how to orgasm to the full extent,  and I am not going to not have it because someone else might judge me for it.  That's their problem not mine.  😊

You go girl !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.