Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Desirekristi
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
DesireKristi
Well, I posted a pic in Flash Friday, but only one person noticed. Why do I bother?
DesireKristi
QUOTE(MrNomad8 @ Feb 1 2012, 09:52 AM)
Ok we've gone over aweek with out the pleasure of seeing the HOTNESS of Kristi and she is slipping down the page.? So here is a bump and a plea for more Kristi.? We need more Kristi please!

Sorry, but I've got some tuff classes this term plus getting a new house built not leaving much time for pics. I did post a pic in flash friday and as I said before only one F'n person noticed (3D). Some way to treat the MILF of the year lol. Will post these pics in good faith that someone will notice. Everyone seems to like me topless in jeans so here are a few.
somfan
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 6 2012, 08:07 AM)
Sorry, but I've got some tuff classes this term plus getting a new house built not leaving much time for pics.  I did post a pic in flash friday and as I said before only one F'n person noticed (3D).  Some way to treat the MILF of the year lol. Will post these pics in good faith that someone will notice.  Everyone seems to like me topless in jeans so here are a few.

Those pics are totally DesireKristi! wow...those tits, those nipples....the jeans.
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me, as unworthy as I am, to get off. 22.gif
Buck Turgidson
Beautiful Kristi!!!
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 6 2012, 10:18 AM)
Well, I posted a pic in Flash Friday, but only one person noticed.  Why do I bother?

Because we're all in Kristi section. You had better bother pics, or, or, um, I will spank you will a long piece of licorice or a nice fluffy cotton candy stick!
tongue.gif
rage
All the pix are Amazing!
Philip2122
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 6 2012, 08:18 AM)
Well, I posted a pic in Flash Friday, but only one person noticed.  Why do I bother?

Fine...I'm jerking to your new ones right now. How's that?
Philip2122
QUOTE(rage @ Feb 6 2012, 12:12 PM)
All the pix are Amazing!

So HOT by the way.
DesireKristi
QUOTE(Philip2122 @ Feb 6 2012, 06:10 PM)
Fine...I'm jerking to your new ones right now.  How's that?

Now that's better!!
mtnguy75
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 6 2012, 08:07 AM)
Sorry, but I've got some tuff classes this term plus getting a new house built not leaving much time for pics.  I did post a pic in flash friday and as I said before only one F'n person noticed (3D).  Some way to treat the MILF of the year lol. Will post these pics in good faith that someone will notice.  Everyone seems to like me topless in jeans so here are a few.

Sorry we didnt notice darlin, your top of all my lists thou 22.gif .....thanks for always sharing with us internet pervs food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 6 2012, 11:07 AM)

mmmmmmmm, tantilizing tits n' jeans. it is very much appreciated Kristi love-smiley-077.gif
evade20

Gorgeous!!!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

I'm still contemplating that wish list.... popc1.gif popc1.gif We'll see. tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 6 2012, 08:18 AM)

becuase we love you tongue.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 6 2012, 09:07 AM)

WOW , what a great pose babe . Your beautiful body is what keeps me coming back , please dont stop . 22.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 7 2012, 08:34 AM)
becuase we love you  tongue.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Ah, well if that doesn't deserve another pic
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 7 2012, 08:13 AM)

Oh My and what a wonderful pic it is as well . Thanks hun , Hope you have a wonderful day 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
MrNomad8

Wow! I must say I'm always happy when I get new Kristi pics. The never fail to get me 22.gif . Thanks for taking the time to help keep me (and a bunch others, I'm sure) happy with your pictures. I'm sorry I missed your Flash Friday's pics until now, but then I've not been on much since Thurs. Fridays are a tough day for me now. I have to work out of town and then try to get back in time to get to our local indoor pool for kayak roll practice. But I will try to make sure I see your flashes if you do so on Fridays. food-smiley-004.gif I must say, I like you topless in jeans, no jeans, in a skirt, in panties heck I just like you topless smile.gif because I think you have beautiful breasts. 22.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 7 2012, 10:13 AM)

I just blew... 22.gif

Kristi, you're so fine, gawd you are so pretty
2thumbs.gif
MrNomad8

Saweeeeeet!!!!! 22.gif
Philip2122
Nice - always love the self pics...
LovemInNJ

i don't know what it is about your areolas, but they always seem to be staring back at me. don't get me wrong, your entire body's hot and sexy, but it's like we're having a staring contest (and i love it). 2thumbs.gif
DesireKristi
Thank you to Shawn for getting me this top off my wishlist. love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif It really shows the girls off and I think you might be able to see a nipple.
DesireKristi
Two more pics 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 12 2012, 09:52 AM)
Thank you to Shawn for getting me this top off my wishlist. love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif   It really shows the girls off and I think you might be able to see a nipple.

i see both nipples 2thumbs.gif very pretty dress, looks great on you Kristi
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 12 2012, 09:52 AM)
Thank you to Shawn for getting me this top off my wishlist. love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif   It really shows the girls off and I think you might be able to see a nipple.

Very sexy!!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif 03.gif
Buck Turgidson
THIS is what I am talking about, right here!
smile.gif

Love your taste in dresses, very sexy and elegant
2thumbs.gif
love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 12 2012, 07:52 AM)

QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 12 2012, 07:54 AM)

WOW . you look great in it . tongue.gif 22.gif
closeup
Most women are concerned with how new clothes are going to look while they're wearing them-Kristi is more interested in how they look half off or on the bedroom floor. food-smiley-004.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 13 2012, 03:33 PM)
Most women are concerned with how new clothes are going to look while they're wearing them-Kristi is more interested in how they look half off or on the bedroom floor. food-smiley-004.gif

Nobody around here is interested in seeing me with my clothes on. Some just go the extra mile to get me to post picks by getting me things off my amazon wishlist.
mtnguy75
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 12 2012, 06:54 AM)

Clothed or unclothed....Kristi is always a 10 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 13 2012, 04:06 PM)
Nobody around here is interested in seeing me with my clothes on.  Some just go the extra mile to get me to post picks by getting me things off my amazon wishlist.

.... popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 13 2012, 05:38 PM)
.... popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

What are you waiting for lol
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 13 2012, 05:39 PM)
What are you waiting for lol

Payday and the right inspiration...
DesireKristi
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 13 2012, 05:47 PM)
Payday and the right inspiration...

well I got some vids posted in the members area that might inspire you
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 13 2012, 06:44 PM)
well I got some vids posted in the members area that might inspire you

Yeah, Your hubby is a lucky sob! 22.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
MrNomad8
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Feb 13 2012, 04:26 PM)
Clothed or unclothed....Kristi is always a 10  2thumbs.gif

+1 Could not have said it better myself.
food-smiley-004.gif
MrNomad8
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 12 2012, 09:54 AM)

Dayum! Kristi, I must say you and your hot body never cease to amaze (arouse) me. 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 13 2012, 02:06 PM)
Nobody around here is interested in seeing me with my clothes on.  Some just go the extra mile to get me to post picks by getting me things off my amazon wishlist.

Pm me again your Wishlist address hun , i need to go shopping
DesireKristi
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 14 2012, 08:21 AM)
Pm me again your Wishlist address hun , i need to go shopping

Just go to amazon go to wishlist then its my old profile kristi66083
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 14 2012, 09:48 AM)
Just go to amazon go to wishlist then its my old profile kristi66083

You have some very nice choices .
IowaHottie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 14 2012, 11:43 AM)
You have some very nice choices .

Yes, they are very nice and look very sexy on her!
DesireKristi
For those that would like to see more of me come visit me at this link

http://www.judgemenude.com/Desirekristi/
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 22 2012, 12:42 PM)
For those that would like to see more of me come visit me at this link

http://www.judgemenude.com/Desirekristi/

It is well worth the visit
DesireKristi
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 22 2012, 07:16 PM)
It is well worth the visit

Especially because I'm about done with this site. I've got a pic in the voting area today with like 4 other girls who are well fat with huge fat boobs. People say well maybe it's because my boobs are fake that they score low. Well there tits wouldn't be that big if they weren't 100 lbs over weight. It's acually kind of sicking that I've got the lowest score. Many men on this site who have emailed me feel the same way and are wondering why all the "hot" women are leaving. Well, there is your reason.
closeup
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 22 2012, 09:11 PM)
Especially because I'm about done with this site.? I've got a pic in the voting area today with like 4 other girls who are well fat with huge fat boobs.? People say well maybe it's because my boobs are fake that they score low.? Well there tits wouldn't be that big if they weren't 100 lbs over weight. It's acually kind of sicking that I've got the lowest score.?  Many men on this site who have emailed me feel the same way and are wondering why all the "hot" women are leaving.? Well, there is your reason.

To put in bluntly-this totally sucks! I can't explain it-but you should be getting high scores across the boards. Remember what this place used to be like? I, for one, would hate to see you leave but WTF! It's pretty understandable if you keep getting low scores. It can't be because your boobs are fake-they look great. This place is going down hill fast if you can't see any reason to stick around. BTW-I'm not opposed to seeing you with your clothes on-you're still the same sexy woman. Sometimes imagination is sexy enough.
MrNomad8
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 22 2012, 09:11 PM)
Especially because I'm about done with this site.  I've got a pic in the voting area today with like 4 other girls who are well fat with huge fat boobs.  People say well maybe it's because my boobs are fake that they score low.  Well there tits wouldn't be that big if they weren't 100 lbs over weight. It's acually kind of sicking that I've got the lowest score.   Many men on this site who have emailed me feel the same way and are wondering why all the "hot" women are leaving.  Well, there is your reason.

I have to say, I have never understood the voting on this site. I've seen so many fat big boobed ladies get high votes over some really hot Bs and Cs. And in my book, there is no way in hell that you, Kristi, should ever receive a vote under a 10. You have some of the prettiest titties I have ever seen. You nipples are just awesome! 22.gif And although I usually am not the biggest fan of store bought titties, yours are spectacular and were well done. smile.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(MrNomad8 @ Feb 22 2012, 10:42 PM)
I have to say, I have never understood the voting on this site.  I've seen so many fat big boobed ladies get high votes over some really hot Bs and Cs.  And in my book, there is no way in hell that you, Kristi, should ever receive a vote under a 10.  You have some of the prettiest titties I have ever seen.  You nipples are just awesome! 22.gif And although I usually am not the biggest fan of store bought titties, yours are spectacular and were well done.  smile.gif

I'm in no way trying to say that I'm a 10, but damn. I just need to stay out of the voting area.
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 22 2012, 10:48 PM)
I'm in no way trying to say that I'm a 10, but damn.  I just need to stay out of the voting area.

You're a ten in my book!!!!!! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif
MrNomad8
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Feb 22 2012, 10:48 PM)
I'm in no way trying to say that I'm a 10, but damn.  I just need to stay out of the voting area.

I'm saying you're a 10
rage
I ALWAYS vote you 10!!! Would vote higher if they'd let me
evade20
QUOTE(rage @ Feb 23 2012, 03:35 AM)
I ALWAYS vote you 10!!! Would vote higher if they'd let me

grinning-smiley-003.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.