Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Desirekristi
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
valoish
I've seen some amazing boobs on this site over the years, but yes Desire is in that group of perfect tits!
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 29 2010, 06:07 PM)
OMG!Has anyone else noticed that DesireKristi has like PERFECT tits?

I would agree tongue.gif
DesireKristi
Y
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 30 2010, 07:46 AM)
I would agree  tongue.gif

Oh my. love-smiley-077.gif I cannot thank you all enough for all your kind words kisses to everyone except hd your a dick
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Oct 31 2010, 05:17 PM)
Y
Oh my.      love-smiley-077.gif I cannot thank you all enough for all your kind words kisses to everyone except hd your a dick

OH ignore the idiot hun
DesireKristi
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 1 2010, 07:19 AM)
OH ignore the idiot hun

Oh I try it's just in me to fight back.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 1 2010, 07:26 AM)
Oh I try it's just in me to fight back.

Who is this hd of which you speak?
guns.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Nov 1 2010, 09:54 AM)
Who is this hd of which you speak?
guns.gif

hdsteelhorse is always leaving negative comments on the girls with fake boobs. If you don't like them thats fine, but no reason to be a dick to the women.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 1 2010, 08:14 AM)
hdsteelhorse is always leaving negative comments on the girls with fake boobs.? If you don't like them thats fine, but no reason to be a dick to the women.

my feelings excatly he stays away from the forum's though because he is dickless jerkit.gif

I can not find a single comment from him on the forums I will talk to John Freak about the front pages
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 1 2010, 10:14 AM)
hdsteelhorse is always leaving negative comments on the girls with fake boobs.  If you don't like them thats fine, but no reason to be a dick to the women.

Send a note to Johnfreak about the asshole!

blink.gif
DesireKristi
But I love everyone else love-smiley-077.gif
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 1 2010, 10:14 AM)
hdsteelhorse is always leaving negative comments on the girls with fake boobs.  If you don't like them thats fine, but no reason to be a dick to the women.

hd is a monkeyspank Kristi, don't take anything he says too seriously.
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 1 2010, 05:08 PM)
But I love everyone else love-smiley-077.gif

And we love you love-smiley-077.gif
DesireKristi
Ok boys is it going to be football or these?
valoish
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 7 2010, 11:01 AM)

Fuck football.......
Buck Turgidson
Ball sports have never been my thing. But if several hours of breast and body worship is involved with Kristi, that is something you never have to ask smile.gif
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 7 2010, 12:01 PM)

I don't need football if I get to play with you and your sexy knockers Kristi. 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 03.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 7 2010, 10:01 AM)

I pick you everytime hun tongue.gif love-smiley-077.gif
digitalnights
What's this "football" you speak of?
Buck Turgidson
Just today it hit me again in the grocery store while I was in the fruit section observing fruits over 7" in diameter...

"Ok Buck, hypothetically now; Play with Kristi's gorgeous sexy body all night or scream at a television set over nothing." Needless to say, Kristi won again.
DesireKristi
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Nov 8 2010, 09:32 PM)
Just today it hit me again in the grocery store while I was in the fruit section observing fruits over 7" in diameter...

"Ok Buck, hypothetically now; Play with Kristi's gorgeous sexy body all night or scream at a television set over nothing." Needless to say, Kristi won again.

Men of rmm 1 hubby 0 he yelled at the tv but I still showed him my boobs
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 30 2010, 07:46 AM)
I would agree  tongue.gif

late, but concurring as well 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo

i'd pick yours over all football, basketball, baseball, and most NHL games wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 9 2010, 08:22 PM)
Men of rmm 1 hubby 0 he yelled at the tv but I still showed him my boobs

dang we are winning !!! does that get us a special pic ?
evade20

What's football? blink.gif

love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 10 2010, 04:11 PM)
What's football?   blink.gif

love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
DesireKristi
Just a little flash love-smiley-077.gif
rage
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 23 2010, 11:15 AM)
Just a little flash  love-smiley-077.gif

A little flash creates alot of wood. Amazing every time. Thank you and dont listen to negativity. Real or fake they all taste the same to me smile.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 23 2010, 09:15 AM)

May be a little flash but its some great melons my dear . Hope you have a great holiday !!! love-smiley-077.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 23 2010, 09:15 AM)

Well looky there! Sexy as hell darlin as usual 2thumbs.gif .......so glad to see you around my dear!
fun4us94

who the hell would ever say something negative about this woman???she is killer beautiful and her rack is amazing...or any woman for that matter???that person is a fool...these woman bare all for our enjoyment....if you dont like it dont say anything...i pay every woman on here the same respect i ask of my wife...so many others should learn to do the same...keep rockin on honey...if they dont like you...FUCK THEM ITS THEIR LOSE!!!!!
evade20

Nice Kristi! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(fun4us94 @ Nov 24 2010, 01:47 AM)
who the hell would ever say something negative about this woman???she is killer beautiful and her rack is amazing...or any woman for that matter???that person is a fool...these woman bare all for our enjoyment....if you dont like it dont say anything...i pay every woman on here the same respect i ask of my wife...so many others should learn to do the same...keep rockin on honey...if they dont like you...FUCK THEM ITS THEIR LOSE!!!!!

love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 25 2010, 12:11 AM)
love-smiley-077.gif

Hope you had a great holiday doll . tongue.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 26 2010, 08:55 AM)
Hope you had a great holiday doll . tongue.gif

I did it was the first time it was just hubby and kids it was really nice. Hope everyone elses was good to
raikkf2007
better now you're back
mtnguy75
love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 27 2010, 03:10 PM)
I did it was the first time it was just hubby and kids it was really nice.  Hope everyone elses was good to

HAd a good one , course ate way to much . LOL tongue.gif
DesireKristi
Who ever has the yahoo I.D. of bill4busty my pics are not fake every pic on here is of me. Maybe if you knew who you were talking to before you acuse someone of being fake it mite help your battle. As some of the guys on here have gottin personal pics from me would love to tell you I'm all real except for my boobs those are real paid for.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 29 2010, 05:07 PM)
Who ever has the yahoo I.D. of bill4busty my pics are not fake every pic on here is of me. Maybe if you knew who you were talking to before you acuse someone of being fake it mite help your battle.  As some of the guys on here have gottin personal pics from me would love to tell you I'm all real except for my boobs those are real paid for.

Does this fool post Here?? guns.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Nov 29 2010, 08:22 PM)
Does this fool post Here?? guns.gif

I'm not sure when I asked what his profile name was on here he wouldn't answer calling me immature that I stole my pics off the net. Basicly he got all pissy cause I wouldn't show him a pic with my face in it. And when I did show him a pic (me in the hell yeah shirt) he said it wasn't me and that I stole it of the net.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 29 2010, 06:49 PM)
I'm not sure when I asked what his profile name was on here he wouldn't answer calling me immature that I stole my pics off the net.  Basicly he got all pissy cause I wouldn't show him a pic with my face in it.  And when I did show him a pic (me in the hell yeah shirt) he said it wasn't me and that I stole it of the net.

Sounds like to me someone is just jealous of that schmoking hot body of yours!!!
Pay it no mind .... another troll no doubt!!
DesireKristi
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Nov 29 2010, 08:57 PM)
Sounds like to me someone is just jealous of that schmoking hot body of yours!!!
Pay it no mind .... another troll no doubt!!

Why does this world have to be so full of so many tools and why do I let them bother me?
UncleBuck
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 29 2010, 07:09 PM)
Why does this world have to be so full of so many tools and why do I let them bother me?

If you let them bother you it means they win!!
I say fuck'm
We all know how real your pics are and really really appreciate them!.. please keep them coming! grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 29 2010, 07:09 PM)

Dont let them bother you hun , those of us that know and love you are the ones you should be here for , fuck the trolls and the jealous ASS wipes . Lov ya hun . love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
Evening doll hows it going ?
DesireKristi
R
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 30 2010, 08:21 PM)
Evening doll hows it going ?

Its going taken a break from all my homework
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 30 2010, 08:34 PM)
R
Its going taken a break from all my homework

Well Id like to help you enjoy your homework more .. 03.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 1 2010, 10:15 AM)
Well Id like to help you enjoy your homework more ..  03.gif

How good are you at writting papers?
DesireKristi
love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 1 2010, 08:33 AM)
How good are you at writting papers?

As long as you have spell check , we would be in business . love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.