Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jan 20 2006, 05:03 PM)
i think its a good thing i skipped out on the cum one cum all thread...

according to reports not before you got a healthy spray!!!!! smilio04.gif
Narazbad
O.O
Narazbad
holy shit thats nasty as fuck...
hott1976
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 20 2006, 10:30 PM)
you really should close your eyes before hand.... you don't wanna get pink eye

Great. Now i have nasty as fuck pink eye cum shots gracing my thread. Is that what you boys think of me? tongue.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2006, 06:38 AM)
hott you have shown yourself to be a truly twisted individual! haha

I think jrock gets on all fours with a sign on his ass saying "jork me" every friday and saturday night on the corner outside his place! tongue.gif

I fit in nicely here dont' i? blink.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 19 2006, 06:13 PM)
"i think i just threw up in my mouth a little"  puke1.gif
oh, and bondi...  angry-smiley-011.gif just b/c i turned you down when you wanted to get jorked doesn't mean you need to get bitter  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Damn that was funny. the "i think i just threw up in my mouth... " comment. Still LMAO about it. smile.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 21 2006, 01:21 PM)
Damn that was funny.  the "i think i just threw up in my mouth... " comment.  Still LMAO about it.  smile.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

Thank you for the"Welcome" Love your Pictures,the whistle one especially.
hott1976
how do you like this one. I'll post something on here to revert your minds back to Hott!
johnny wadd
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 21 2006, 01:52 PM)
how do you like this one.  I'll post something on here to revert your minds back to Hott!

SWEET! Your in wonderful shape.
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 21 2006, 11:20 AM)
I fit in nicely here dont' i?   blink.gif

hell yeah you do...

and now for the obvious reply... "but hott, i'm pretty sure i'd fit nicely in you too 03.gif "

tongue.gif
jrock8
by the way, i'm enjoying the little "hott scavenger hunt"... trying to figure out what else you've posted and where smile.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 21 2006, 09:52 AM)
how do you like this one.  I'll post something on here to revert your minds back to Hott!

You're so damn hot. I love it! 22.gif
Gnappster
hott indeed!
Narazbad
shit....made my day get better....thanks hottness
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 21 2006, 12:20 PM)
I fit in nicely here dont' i?   blink.gif

without you this place would barely exist!!!

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 21 2006, 12:52 PM)

oh yeah, im back on track 22.gif
Narazbad
yours left? you asshole!
Puppet
Hi Hotttttttt Miss you smile.gif .. just leavin you some love!
Boobluver2
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Aug 18 2005, 11:04 AM)
ok...the "single" theory is being questioned here.  I do have a boyfriend.  Serious?  Yes...as serious as living together and that is it.  I don't know where it's going from here.  I am happy as it is and the word married doesn't much mean anything different than what we do now.  So single to me means unmarried... but not dating anyone. 

He knows i do this....maybe.  LOL No really, he knows.  He just doesn't know how often and how addicting just coming on to read the threads really is.  I wouldn't say i'm on to much though. 

In my spare time hmmm....i am a sports nut.  Growing up i was quite the tomboy and was outside horseing around with the neighborhood boys (and not like that you naughty naughty thing).  I run and work out often and my job keeps me on my feet....demonstrating all day long.  I do teach PE! 

This girl loves....
concerts, margaritas on the rocks, sports, INXS (not the new reality shit), spending time on the water, snowboarding (every winter baby),  being social, having great sex (been known to be a spark-plug in bed)...hmmm...  enough already!

Thanks for sharing that info with us HOT!! I like the way you think and enjoy reading your posts. And love when you post pics! You fit the name well!! You are HOT!!!

love-smiley-085.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 21 2006, 12:52 PM)

That's HOT! Real frickin' hot if you ask me!!!!

party-smiley-048.gif
hott1976
one of me.
sexysotslad
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 25 2006, 08:52 PM)
one of me.

amazing fucking amazing what a body x x
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 25 2006, 07:52 PM)
one of me.

i'm definitely liking the new "artsy-hott"... still just as sexy too smilio09.gif
sexysotslad
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 26 2006, 02:09 AM)
i'm definitely liking the new "artsy-hott"... still just as sexy too  smilio09.gif

hey sexy love the nerw blackand white pic ver very sexy oindeed xx
Narazbad
hots gone artistic.....maybe i should take up life drawing.....wanna come model for me??
bondiguy
QUOTE(sexysotslad @ Jan 26 2006, 02:12 AM)
hey sexy love the nerw blackand white pic ver very sexy oindeed xx

haha I found it funny he quoted you whilst posting this jrock! smilio04.gif

Hott.... love the balc and white stuff babe... is there anything you DONT make look sexy???
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 26 2006, 07:36 AM)
haha I found it funny he quoted you whilst posting this jrock! smilio04.gif

Hott.... love the balc and white stuff babe... is there anything you DONT make look sexy???

lil bit of a freudian slip? laughing-smiley-017.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 26 2006, 11:09 AM)
lil bit of a freudian slip?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

how so... oh, i get it... bondi couldn't spell "black"... but he sure as hell made sure he had "white stuff" down correctly... yeah, we all know bondi loves the white stuff... laughing-smiley-014.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 26 2006, 12:59 PM)
how so... oh, i get it... bondi couldn't spell "black"... but he sure as hell made sure he had "white stuff" down correctly... yeah, we all know bondi loves the white stuff...  laughing-smiley-014.gif

jrock=spin doctor tongue.gif
Narazbad
yeah he sure does love your white stuff JR.....
jrock8
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jan 27 2006, 03:13 PM)
yeah he sure does love your white stuff JR.....

what can i say... i eat a lot of pineapple... lol

aaaaaaaaaaaand i think i need to bump this back to hott and how much i love the pics she takes for us 22.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Narazbad
lol....yeah..someone needs to slap you or something....im sure bondi would be willing to do a little dick slap for ya!
jrock8
*waits for hott.... just waits for hott* popc1.gif
Narazbad
oh yeah...i know how much you like that popcorn.....how did you get a hole small enough for it to fit in tho?
hott1976
i love to grace my own thread...keeps people cummin back for more. popc1.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 27 2006, 09:28 PM)
i love to grace my own thread...keeps people cummin back for more.  popc1.gif

oooh what's this? tanlines
can't decide which i like better tongue.gif
Narazbad
and who wouldnt come back for more of you hott?

and id rather have hott than jrocks pineapple fettish any day
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 27 2006, 08:28 PM)

let me "grace your thread" for you hott... smilio09.gif

been fake-baking lately, or still just the same tan lines from summer? unsure.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 27 2006, 10:28 PM)

I love when you grace your own thread too.DOnt ever stop!
evade20
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 27 2006, 09:28 PM)

Waiting for more Hott. popc1.gif 2thumbs.gif
hott1976
glad you approve evade. muah.
Narazbad
who doesnt approve hott? i mean...your hott!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Feb 1 2006, 10:44 PM)
who doesnt approve hott? i mean...your hott!

well put (for once laughing-smiley-017.gif )
hott1976
awww...thanks naraz i would hope you would think i was hott even though i don't grace your thread very often. I will do that just for you though...what do you want to see?
diane26
As long as it is you anything, Oh my bad you were talk,ing to Naz:P
hott1976
Diane glad you like to. i never knew you had the Hotts for me! aww shucks.
diane26
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 3 2006, 06:39 PM)
Diane glad you like to.  i never knew you had the Hotts for me!  aww shucks.

WOman please who wouldnt. You have a STELLAR BODY. You girls here keep me motivated to want to have a hot ass body too. I love looking at your pics.
hott1976
diane..just out of curiousity. Do you have a favorite pic of mine?
And...i work on the bod. I'm no Imagonsgirl. I have to work out (does not include dancing) and eat smart! That's it in a nutshell!
diane26
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 3 2006, 06:43 PM)
diane..just out of curiousity.  Do you have a favorite pic of mine? 
And...i work on the bod.  I'm no Imagonsgirl.  I have to work out (does not include dancing) and eat smart!  That's it in a nutshell!

I always see them here and there so I cant say I would need to see a bunch in one place to pic I havent seen a bad pic of you though, your ass in the blue thong looked really good.

The dancing Ima does is a huge workout though from what I have looked up but even comparing the two I think both of you have equally hot bodies both toned and tan and looks like you take good care of yourself. I am trying to achieve that.
hott1976
hi peeps!
hott1976
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 3 2006, 09:50 PM)
I always see them here and there so I cant say I would need to see a bunch in one place to pic I havent seen a bad pic of you though, your ass in the blue thong looked really good.
The dancing Ima does is a huge workout though from what I have looked up but even comparing the two I think both of you have equally hot bodies both toned and tan and looks like you take good care of yourself. I am trying to achieve that.

well it looks like you've been researching your dancing moves! I don't know when she dances though either.... she's always on here. She must work odd hours and days.

You go girl with the working out. I'm sure it's working out for you just fine. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.