Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
evade20
love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 4 2006, 08:58 PM)
anyone that cares to look can see the surprise pics i have so sweetly left up for you all...  (here you go country)...  this one will come down though.  Thought it was a little sexy...

Hott...You've set a new standard for for BALLS 08.gif love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif ...but please protect yourself and your profession. We wouldn't want any self righteous school board members or socker moms to suddenly discover that there 5th graders are coming home with 22.gif ...after seeing that their PE teacher had her headlights on tongue.gif

Thanks for the view of your lovely face...and of course all the views of your fine body. I think your ass is fine even though you have mentioned that it is not your fav. Thanks again.
hott1976
Evade so true. I told you all it wouldn't be on long enough..just a glimpse. I think evade20 was the only one who got the glimpse..there are some other HOTT pics on here to.
countryboykalamazoo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 4 2006, 09:28 PM)
Evade so true.  I told you all it wouldn't be on long enough..just a glimpse.  I think evade20 was the only one who got the glimpse..there are some other HOTT pics on here to.

You know, I think I have missed half of the pics you have posted on here, guess that's what I get for keeping different hours dry.gif But, you'll never hear me complain, because the half I do see, spectacular love-smiley-052.gif
bondiguy
Looks like I may have missed the surprise pics bang.gif
Puppet
crap i was here and i missed it .. that just blows sad.gif

Miss you sweety.. hope you come on tonite ohmy.gif)
closeup
I missed them too, I'll have to catch them in reruns. I was just thinking, we've never seen Hott on her back. That's where a nice firm pair of B cups really stand out (and up) How about it Hott, a few pictures of you scrawled across the bed or laying on your back in front of a fireplace or even on a piece of work-out equipment, like a weight bench or yoga mat. Take advantage of those firm tits and show us how nice they look against your chest. popc1.gif
Puppet
Just makes it more exciting for later
hott1976
see's tumbleweed in the distance.
Gonna have beer and wallow in my sorrows. This thread is dead... jrock spice it up lets see what's in those panties. smile.gif

You know i love ya!
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 11 2006, 06:54 PM)
Gonna have  beer and wallow in my sorrows.  This thread is dead... jrock spice it up lets see what's in those panties.  smile.gif  
You know i love ya!

laughing-smiley-014.gif
that would definitely be a thread killer
hott1976
awww poor jrock. Prove us wrong you handsome little teapot you!
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 11 2006, 06:01 PM)
awww poor jrock.   Prove us wrong you handsome little teapot you!

LOL... sorry hott... ain't happening, you know that... no chance of seeing my spout tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 11 2006, 07:03 PM)
LOL... sorry hott... ain't happening, you know that... no chance of seeing my spout tongue.gif

thank God. Too many spouts showing up here lately lol
hott1976
i'm off for the night. Love to all. kisses.
Narazbad
hey hott!! i miss you!! tongue.gif how cum i aint gettin no thread loves???
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 11 2006, 06:54 PM)
Gonna have  beer and wallow in my sorrows.  This thread is dead... jrock spice it up lets see what's in those panties.  smile.gif  
You know i love ya!

My dear... you will not know a barron thread until you have stumbled across mine somehwere in 411 wilderness....

1 sure fire way to revive a thread is to have that body of yours grace its pages!

Oh and Gnappy.... where the fuck is Duffman? confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 11 2006, 11:45 PM)
Oh and Gnappy.... where the fuck is Duffman? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm not Duffman anymore

I'm just plain old Barry Duffman, oh
yeah.
bondiguy
I think I knew that was coming.... haha

Its almost as though I associate u with Duffman now! haha... so whats the H?
Narazbad
fuckin cool is what it is...biggrin.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 11 2006, 11:56 PM)
I think I knew that was coming.... haha

Its almost as though I associate u with Duffman now! haha... so whats the H?

The H? It just refers to my insatiable heroin addiction laughing-smiley-017.gif

no it's actually the logo to my favourite band, The Headstones, which have now sadly broken up. But I did get to see them live once so I can die happy. They are little known outside of Canada but are/were a great rock band. Same sort of sound as Nickelback, for the sake of comparison but with waaaaay better lyrics and vocals.

but if it's any consolation, here's next year's halloween costume:
http://www.arr-the-kraken.com/projects/duffman1.php
bondiguy
Gnappy.... yeah I must admit I HATE nickelback with the same sort of passion that I love boobs! haha... but your band sounds way better.

Oh and fucking thumbs up for the Halloween costume! We dont really celebrate Halloween here in Aus but next time I have a fancy dress party... im going as duffman... Oh Yeah!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 13 2006, 12:58 AM)
Gnappy.... yeah I must admit I HATE nickelback with the same sort of passion that I love boobs! haha... but your band sounds way better.

Oh and fucking thumbs up for the Halloween costume! We dont really celebrate Halloween here in Aus but next time I have a fancy dress party... im going as duffman... Oh Yeah!

yeah I was a Nickelback fan when no one knew about them seeing as they grew up not far from my city. Saw them in a tiny club like 6 years ago before they made the big time. But the overplaying of their music everywhere can be a bit much. I just used them for comparison because most ppl are familiar with them. Headstones=Way better.
hott1976
ok...i get on this thread to see what kind of of kind words you have left and now you are shootin the shit about some nickleback sounding band that you absolutely love as well as your heroin addiction. UGH. Nothing about Hott?
Gnappster
well it took a few posts to cleanse this thread from the "what was in jrock's panties" remark

but if it's any consolation, I was hoping you would grace us with some hott pictures seeing as it's friday and all.
btw, any plans for the weekend?
jrock8
here's to hoping both my bears and your redskins both win this weekend to set the stage for the face-off... food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 13 2006, 06:36 PM)
here's to hoping both my bears and your redskins both win this weekend to set the stage for the face-off...  food-smiley-004.gif

here is hoping Hott gets naked! tongue.gif
hott1976
if the Redskins win i'll do a little post-game show...if you so desire. No big plans this weekend. Watching football, have some beers, and no work on Monday, in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Thank god for him!
Narazbad
hey...i still work monday...but no school atleast! i dont start until tuesday
bondiguy
ummm.... did the Redskins win? confused-smiley-013.gif
Narazbad
noooo idea
belicked6924
Very unfortunately for the fans of Hott, no the Redskins didn't have enough to pull it out in the rain today. bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
Narazbad
oopsie
jrock8
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jan 15 2006, 03:47 AM)
Very unfortunately for the fans of Hott, no the Redskins didn't have enough to pull it out in the rain today. bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

heehee... *reads about pulling out in hott's thread and has the sense of humor of a 12 year old* laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
I guess you gotta be doing it pretty hard to pull the fucking thing out! blink.gif
hott1976
no no no they did not win. Maybe cause i wore that damn jersey. Actually the game was terrible for awhile there then it picked up. Believe me i was totally configuring my post game show after the 2 point conversion. Oh well. Wondering what to post on here next.
Gnappster
how bout some "better luck next year redskins pics" comprised of a lot of hott's skin wink.gif
bondiguy
How about some pre season incentive pics????
jrock8
no wait, i have a better idea...

how about some pictures taken for the team for the time before the season starts that they could look at to cheer themselves up and get them ready for the upcoming year instead? nah.gif

fuckin' bondi angry-smiley-011.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
Narazbad
how about just pics for us to look at and oogle over cuz you love us so much?
countryboykalamazoo
Hott, I don't care what you post, anything you do is the best thing I have ever seen, and I feel bad for your Redskins, but what the hell, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hott(you have your own cheering sextion 22.gif) food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 17 2006, 02:12 AM)
no wait, i have a better idea...

how about some pictures taken for the team for the time before the season starts that they could look at to cheer themselves up and get them ready for the upcoming year instead?   nah.gif
fuckin' bondi  angry-smiley-011.gif   laughing-smiley-017.gif

What the fuck did I do???? haha laughing-smiley-017.gif
hott1976
i know...i do have my own cheering sextion. So how about some pics of you boys standing buck naked one hand on your hip and the other blowing me kisses. I'd only like to see lips to please. Not the entire face shot.

OR better yet...how about you all (bondi, jrock, gnappy and country) on all fours in your birthday suits spreading your ass cheeks for us ladies.

How about that for a request. smile.gif Jrock i'd like you to paste a sign to your ass that says "jork me".

luv ya'll.
countryboykalamazoo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 18 2006, 07:58 PM)
i know...i do have my own cheering sextion.  So how about some pics of you boys standing buck naked one hand on your hip and the other blowing me kisses.  I'd only like to see lips to please.  Not the entire face shot. 

OR better yet...how about you all (bondi, jrock, gnappy and country) on all fours in your birthday suits spreading your ass cheeks for us ladies. 

How about that for a request.  smile.gif  Jrock i'd like you to paste a sign to your ass that says "jork me". 

luv ya'll.

sexy man pics, I thought this was a hot chic site dry.gif Although I guess give a little get a little
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 18 2006, 07:58 PM)
i know...i do have my own cheering sextion.  So how about some pics of you boys standing buck naked one hand on your hip and the other blowing me kisses.  I'd only like to see lips to please.  Not the entire face shot. 

How about that for a request.  smile.gif  Jrock i'd like you to paste a sign to your ass that says "jork me". 

luv ya'll.

hott you have shown yourself to be a truly twisted individual! haha

I think jrock gets on all fours with a sign on his ass saying "jork me" every friday and saturday night on the corner outside his place! tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2006, 06:38 AM)
hott you have shown yourself to be a truly twisted individual! haha

I think jrock gets on all fours with a sign on his ass saying "jork me" every friday and saturday night on the corner outside his place! tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif that's nauseatingly disturbing yet I still laughed my ass off at that mental pic.

As for the photos, look at the shitstorm the Cum One Cum All thread caused.
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 18 2006, 06:58 PM)

luv ya'll.

"i think i just threw up in my mouth a little" puke1.gif

oh, and bondi... angry-smiley-011.gif just b/c i turned you down when you wanted to get jorked doesn't mean you need to get bitter laughing-smiley-017.gif
Narazbad
"its like theres a party in my mouth and everyones throwing up"
jrock8
.... to get back on topic...

hott, you have one sexy-ass body smilio09.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2006, 08:56 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  that's nauseatingly disturbing yet I still laughed my ass off at that mental pic.

As for the photos, look at the shitstorm the Cum One Cum All thread caused.

oh yeah.... that'd cause a total internet meltdown! haha

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 19 2006, 06:13 PM)
"i think i just threw up in my mouth a little"  puke1.gif
oh, and bondi...  angry-smiley-011.gif just b/c i turned you down when you wanted to get jorked doesn't mean you need to get bitter  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I just didn't have $2 on me... you know I would have been good for it laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
where are you hott???
Narazbad
i think its a good thing i skipped out on the cum one cum all thread...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.