Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What Makes You Cum The Hardest?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(rdmoscow1808 @ Oct 26 2012, 09:44 PM)
I tried to find her on Zoig but couldnt .. is she listed as redneckgirl ??

Stupid me ..found her ..you ..but no video ...
ddd35
QUOTE(redneckgirl @ Oct 23 2012, 05:34 PM)
One word....ANAL. Doesnt matter what else is going on, if it goes in my ass, I'm gonna cum harder than anything else you can do to me. With no other stimulation whatsoever.

Well thats great info to have 22.gif
redneckgirl
QUOTE(rdmoscow1808 @ Oct 26 2012, 09:44 PM)
I tried to find her on Zoig but couldnt .. is she listed as redneckgirl ??

no, redneckcpl over there
hottiewife13
Mmmm might have to look you up over there...

And I cum so hard from anal too. It makes me have an amazing orgasm....
Glycerine
When she cums riding me....afraid I might shoot her through the ceiling lol
monkey19
QUOTE(malhe @ Apr 16 2012, 02:50 PM)
I love to be jsut thrown down and taken. The thrill of just being man handeled get my juices flowing like none other. Love to hear you say how its your pussy and yoru taking that shit right now. SO FRICKEN HOT.

A girl after my own heart! Some times he just comes home from work, pushes me over the kitchen island, pulls down my panties and fucks me hard and fast, with a bit of dirty talk thrown in. its over quickly but hard and explosive orgasm every time! smilio05.gif
babygirlxo
I love it when I guy will get rough when we're fucking. pulling my hair and choking me turn me on so much and makes me cum even more. also, when I get called a bitch or a white and him dirty talking in my ear while he's fucking me and telling me that my pussy is his and that he's goin to do whatever he wanted with it. just take complete control of me and manhandle me.
ddd35
[quote=babygirlxo,Sep 1 2013, 04:02 PM]
I love it when I guy will get rough when we're fucking. pulling my hair and choking me turn me on so much and makes me cum even more. also, when I get called a bitch or a white and him dirty talking in my ear while he's fucking me and telling me that my pussy is his and that he's goin to do whatever he wanted with it. just take complete control of me and manhandle me.

[/quot

Awesome . 22.gif 22.gif
Melonfun
QUOTE(babygirlxo @ Sep 1 2013, 06:02 PM)

Wow I'd say babygirlxo's pix and comments definitely do it for me! 2thumbs.gif
40dd4u2
xxx
cosmiccock
Liju and misthis and others would make me toss myself sideways!! Just saying food-smiley-004.gif
cosmiccock
QUOTE(cosmiccock @ Nov 11 2017, 10:02 PM)
Liju and misthis and others would make me toss myself sideways!! Just saying  food-smiley-004.gif

Omg monkey19 no more said!!!! Back in 10.....
billyb
QUOTE(cosmiccock @ Nov 11 2017, 10:04 PM)
Omg monkey19  no more said!!!! Back in 10.....

Two ways makes me cum the hardest! When my clit is being sucked, chin pressing against my pelvis, fingers rubbing the right spot deep in my pussy in a great 69! And when riding a melonpoker hard then just slide back and forth, rubbing my clit with a nice big melonpoker sliding back and forth inside me!
40dd4u2
xxx
40dd4u2
xxx
40dd4u2
xxx
BraXpert
A titbang
summoner
Hmm..hardest...

Well I need a hard c0ck in my ass and something in my kitty and a clitvibe vibrating. Guarantee wet bed biggrin.gif and me shaking and having not one or two but several times =D

I'm sure happy it's Thursday already!
ddd35
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 14 2019, 01:46 AM)
Hmm..hardest...

Well I need a hard c0ck in my ass and something in my kitty and a clitvibe vibrating. Guarantee wet bed biggrin.gif and me shaking and having not one or two but several times =D

I'm sure happy it's Thursday already!

. I wanna be melonballs deep in your ass baby.
summoner
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 15 2019, 11:41 PM)
. I wanna be melonballs deep in your ass baby.

I know dear, I know love-smiley-077.gif
Melongirl1990
I want someone to make me squirt. It's only happened once when I was younger. And I love when my tits get slapped around groped. I love being spanked.
Lovenaturals
QUOTE(Melongirl1990 @ Mar 15 2019, 10:54 PM)
I want someone to make me squirt. It's only happened once when I was younger. And I love when my tits get slapped around groped. I love being spanked.

Count me in on this.
Ohiocouple4fun
xxx
Hottonya
For me if its FFM, with a husband and his wife, after having a couple of orgasms on his melonpoker with her watching really gets me going and orgasms start flowing, i love to push her head down between my legs and have her eat my pussy while he watches makes me go off like fireworks to where i dont want her to stop, and my pussy is quivering and my legs are shaking with pure pleasure my pussy gets so sensitive, i want that melonpoker after she eats me, i spread my pulsating pussy wide open and tell him to fuck that pussy hard and fast, and have him just pound me,
Omg i explode to a toe curling, screaming orgasm.
I think its the being watched, the multiple sensations of hard melonpoker, then a soft womans mouth, then a hard pounding of thick hard meat, drives me insane.
T
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Hottonya @ May 31 2019, 08:04 AM)
For me if its FFM, with a husband and his wife, after having a couple of orgasms on his melonpoker with her watching really gets me going and orgasms start flowing, i love to push her head down between my legs and have her eat my pussy while he watches makes me go off like fireworks to where i dont want her to stop, and my pussy is quivering and my legs are shaking with pure pleasure my pussy gets so sensitive, i want that melonpoker after she eats me, i spread my pulsating pussy wide open and tell him to fuck that pussy hard and fast,  and have him just pound me,
Omg i explode to a toe curling, screaming orgasm.
I think its the being watched, the multiple sensations of hard melonpoker, then a soft womans mouth, then a hard pounding of thick hard meat, drives me insane.
T

For Fuck sakes that’s hot Tonya 22.gif
Hottonya
If its 3 some, MMF, being manhandled by two guys turns me on so bad, two guys taking turns giving me orgasms is awesome but the best orgasm is when that melonpoker is sliding in my pUssy and that second melonpoker enters my ass, i explode everytime, there is no better feeling girls than two fat cOcks at the same time, just the thought of those two sets of melonballs rubbing each other makes me wet, guys that has to feel amazing, right? Fuck i want some dp right now, check out my sixpix at sixpix.me login myhottonya password hott
MelonLover
QUOTE(Hottonya @ May 31 2019, 01:05 PM)
If its 3 some, MMF, being manhandled by two guys turns me on so bad, two guys taking turns giving me orgasms is awesome but the best orgasm is when that melonpoker is sliding in my pUssy and that second melonpoker enters my ass, i explode everytime, there is no better feeling girls than two fat cOcks at the same time, just the thought of those two sets of melonballs rubbing each other makes me wet, guys that has to feel amazing, right? Fuck i want some dp right now, check out my sixpix at sixpix.me login myhottonya password hott

Those gifs were hot! 22.gif
Melonadorer
QUOTE(Hottonya @ May 31 2019, 01:05 PM)

Holy Fuck!
agedtoperfection
xxx
Sinnai1616
Nothing gets me wetter than my husband talking about how he’s going to knock me up
junker
QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Jun 11 2021, 11:33 AM)
Nothing gets me wetter than my husband talking about how he’s going to knock me up

Have you been pregnant yet?
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(junker @ Jun 11 2021, 07:50 PM)
Have you been pregnant yet?

Twice actually but since we can’t afford to take care of more kids my tubes are tied but I still get so wet when someone is fucking me and telling me they’re going to get me pregnant
junker
QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Jun 11 2021, 10:46 PM)
Twice actually but since we can’t afford to take care of more kids my tubes are tied but I still get so wet when someone is fucking me and telling me they’re going to get me pregnant

That's wild! I wonder if there are a lot of women who feel that way.

Do you remember feeling this way for a long time? Before you met your husband, for example?
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(junker @ Jun 12 2021, 03:09 AM)
That's wild!  I wonder if there are a lot of women who feel that way.

Do you remember feeling this way for a long time?  Before you met your husband, for example?

Not until the first time I got pregnant, then it became a full blown addiction lol
agedtoperfection
xxx
Joann9319
Hardest I ever cum was when a guy was sucking my clit edging me loads , when he finally let me cum he then rammed his dick in my Pussy which made me squirt for the first time ever !

Now I fuck myself with my toys rubbing my clit thinking about that night .

Fun fact about me if you just suck my nipples (don’t do anything else ) I will full on orgasm
Wide Weasel
QUOTE(Joann9319 @ Sep 26 2021, 02:30 AM)
Hardest I ever cum was when a guy was sucking my clit edging me loads , when he finally let me cum he then rammed his dick in my Pussy which made me squirt for the first time ever !

Fun fact about me if you just suck my nipples (don’t do anything else ) I will full on orgasm

I know girls that have claimed that it’s like either both or sometimes only 1 of their nipples is connected straight to their clit! I also know ladies that claim to have virtually no stimulation from their nipples. 👎 And yes that is a very fun fact! 😉😁
SnoopyO5

Your nipples look amazing too !
Wide Weasel
2thumbs.gif
Wide Weasel

Do you own nipple pumps? I’m wondering if they would bring you to orgasm by themselves? Plus I think you have beautiful nipples and I’d just like to see. 😉
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(Wide Weasel @ Sep 27 2021, 09:24 AM)
Do you own nipple pumps? I’m wondering if they would bring you to orgasm by themselves? Plus I think you have beautiful nipples and I’d just like to see. 😉

I’ll second that
Topgunturtle
Past week....my wife slipped a finger in my asshole during a bj...wow.
Joann9319
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 13 2007, 05:25 PM)
Ok you pervs and pervettes its been kinda quiet here lately.... simple oogling of tits and ass and no real moisture inducing conversation. 

I wanna know what makes you cum the hardest.  What has to be in place or what has to happen where you fuck harder and cum harder?
For me... treat me rough and fight back a little biggrin.gif  Let me hold you down and you wrap your legs around me and squeeze. Look me in eyes like you arent going to let loose of my melonpoker.  Moan and scream if you want. Talk dirty to me.  Tell me this is my pussy and you want me to take it.   
Fuck I just got a hardon writing this  laughing-smiley-017.gif
So tell us what does it take for you to either shudder like an earthquake  or shoot your load to the opposite wall.

I cum the most from having an anal plug in , toy in my pussy and rubbing my clit made myself squirt few times like this but never squirted during sex
Lovenaturals
QUOTE(Joann9319 @ Jan 22 2022, 06:55 PM)
I cum the most from having an anal plug in , toy in my pussy and rubbing my clit made myself squirt few times like this but never squirted during sex

Damn that fucking hot.
Joann9319
QUOTE(Lovenaturals @ Jan 22 2022, 10:16 PM)
Damn that fucking hot.

Glad you like xx
Redvamp
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 13 2007, 05:25 PM)
Ok you pervs and pervettes its been kinda quiet here lately.... simple oogling of tits and ass and no real moisture inducing conversation. 

I wanna know what makes you cum the hardest.  What has to be in place or what has to happen where you fuck harder and cum harder?
For me... treat me rough and fight back a little biggrin.gif  Let me hold you down and you wrap your legs around me and squeeze. Look me in eyes like you arent going to let loose of my melonpoker.  Moan and scream if you want. Talk dirty to me.  Tell me this is my pussy and you want me to take it.   
Fuck I just got a hardon writing this  laughing-smiley-017.gif
So tell us what does it take for you to either shudder like an earthquake  or shoot your load to the opposite wall.

Redvamp
QUOTE(Redvamp @ Jul 24 2022, 03:38 AM)

I love riding a tongue for hours.
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Redvamp @ Jul 24 2022, 01:39 AM)
I love riding a tongue for hours.

My kinda girl smilio09.gif
felixx
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Jul 30 2022, 11:44 PM)
My kinda girl  smilio09.gif

let control and watch how other watch and and comment or share elsewhere (not perm deletable afterwards) using Anydesk
Charlieginger
A tongue on my clit and fingers inside me with one deep in my ass always does it for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.