Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What Makes You Cum The Hardest?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
misschickie
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 10 2007, 03:36 AM)
Ignored again... smilio13.gif  smilio13.gif  smilio13.gif

What do you mean, sweet pea? By me? Look up to the first response, babe.
sexything
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 9 2007, 03:34 AM)
Well, I am not gonna give up...the practicing is as much fun.  A lesson you say... tongue.gif
Yes, I am pretty sure I am gonna need you to show me exactly what you mean... smile.gif 
LOL...I'll be waiting for hubby. But, damn sweetie, I hope he brings you, cuz a weekend with you, wine and toys sounds perfect...and hell, he's got 2 hands, right???

Hell yeah hes bringing me. And your also right in that he will have to just assist as we dive into each other. I am sure there will always be some opening free for him to keep himself busy. I am thinking neither of us would mind another set of hands and occasionally giving the toys a break to enjoy the real thing. What am I thinking you can always find a use for a toy. Have to stock up on the AA's. You are beautiful and I am wet at the thought of your naked body layed out in front of me. Hubby is so turned on by you he would be out of the equation about 2 seconds after seeing you naked. He is a big fan.
Damor
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 9 2007, 03:34 AM)
Well, I am not gonna give up...the practicing is as much fun.  A lesson you say... tongue.gif

The first one is on me literally! I can taste it now. smile.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(sexything @ Nov 12 2007, 02:45 PM)
Hell yeah hes bringing me.  And your also right in that he will have to just assist as we dive into each other.  I am sure there will always be some opening free for him to keep himself busy.  I am thinking neither of us would mind another set of hands and occasionally giving the toys a break to enjoy the real thing.  What am I thinking you can always find a use for a toy.  Have to stock up on the AA's.  You are beautiful and I am wet at the thought of your naked body layed out in front of me.  Hubby is so turned on by you he would be out of the equation about 2 seconds after seeing you naked.  He is a big fan.

oh yaaaaaa..... smilio09.gif

he can pound me from behind as I am going down on you babe!

i have got rechargables...no worries...
sexything
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 15 2007, 01:46 AM)

You Canadian women have it all. Beauty and Brains. And I was only using rechargables in my camera. Off to the store to buy some more. Nothing worse than a vibe with dead batteries and no new ones to put in.
Ezd3
Well ... I love it when he warms me up by eating my ass and pussy. Just the thought and I'm starting! When he rides me he goes side to side , up and down and in and not quite out. He hits my spots somehow ... the HARDER the better all the while playing with my ass. I've never gushed in 48 yrs but now he gets it every fucking time. The combo of ass play and hard action does it for me every fucking time. - Ez 2thumbs.gif

Edit:great pic EZ!!! But alas no kitty pics unless they are linked from elsewhere

CM
stanley66
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 15 2007, 01:46 AM)

just remember all i want to be is the cameraman nah.gif it went from u and bouncy to u and sexything 22.gif all i want to do it video it for the rest of rmm and brag about it nah.gif tongue.gif
pvillegirl
god i love a good spanking
evade20
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 11 2007, 02:28 PM)
What do you mean, sweet pea?  By me?  Look up to the first response, babe.

Oops! unsure.gif rolleyes.gif I missed that one. smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Ezd3 @ Nov 20 2007, 10:38 PM)
Well ... I love it when he warms me up by eating my ass and pussy. Just the thought and I'm starting! When he rides me he goes side to side , up and down and in and not quite out. He hits my spots somehow ... the HARDER the better all the while playing with my ass. I've never gushed in 48 yrs but now he gets it every fucking time. The combo of ass play and hard action does it for me every fucking time. - Ez    2thumbs.gif
Edit:great pic EZ!!! But alas no kitty pics unless they are linked from elsewhere

CM

Damn, I missed that. Comedy strikes again. dry.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Ezd3 @ Nov 21 2007, 01:38 PM)
Well ... I love it when he warms me up by eating my ass and pussy. Just the thought and I'm starting! When he rides me he goes side to side , up and down and in and not quite out. He hits my spots somehow ... the HARDER the better all the while playing with my ass. I've never gushed in 48 yrs but now he gets it every fucking time. The combo of ass play and hard action does it for me every fucking time. - Ez    2thumbs.gif

CM

Comedy... I feel i need a refresher course on what IS and ISn't allowed to be posted here... to help me I suggest you PM me the pic you just removed from the boards tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 26 2007, 12:42 AM)
Comedy... I feel i need a refresher course on what IS and ISn't allowed to be posted here... to help me I suggest you PM me the pic you just removed from the boards tongue.gif

Me, too! blink.gif
Trickster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 26 2007, 05:14 PM)
Me, too!  blink.gif

blink.gif And , as a noob, I need to SEE what should , and should not be linked...
bibby
What gets me to squirt is a talented pair of fingers. All that is needed is an upward rubbing pressure against the front of my vaginal wall. Right under my fur mound. Within seconds of rubbing it, I start to tense up and quiver and shake all over. When it starts gushing out, my back arches , the muscles in my stomach and chest tense up, and I literally stop breathing for 10-15 seconds at a time while juices shoot out all over. Once I have a few of them, I'm all loosened up for a good fucking. If I've been cumming real hard, I can have a king sized 10" cock slide in like it was only half the size. There's nothing like a massive cock stretching my velvet tunnel to finish the night out.

[attachmentid=55482]
foghorn
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 4 2007, 10:03 PM)
Alcohol helps...
Do you have an ass toy that you use at all?  That helps you get used to it...buy lube that is for anal...its a bit thicker...KY even makes a thicker one, called "Jelly" But, sex stores will have stuff just for asses.  Only lube the tip, if you lube the rest, it usually just makes a big mess...well, that was my experience.  To Introduce it to my hubby (anal was my idea) I did a video of myself with my ass toy, showed it to my hubby and that night we did the anal thing for the first time...and not the last!  The second time I used the vibe on myself...that was phenomenal!  There is nothing quite like hearing your hubby say "Take this cock, bitch"  while he is pounding you from behind!

smilio12.gif action-smiley-047.gif take THIS cock bitch!!!
DoubleJ
Again a thread I'm way too late on to read the whole thing, few good ideas in here though. With me I guess it all depends on what we're doing like when getting head I love to fuck the girls face, it just makes the release that much better for me. But personally I do love anytime when I discover or am told the little tricks that make my girl cum in that oh so sweet intense, legs shaking, back-arching way. There's something so gratifying getting her to that point as often as i can
juicyboobs
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Nov 30 2007, 03:00 AM)
Again a thread I'm way too late on to read the whole thing, few good ideas in here though. With me I guess it all depends on what we're doing like when getting head I love to fuck the girls face, it just makes the release that much better for me. But personally I do love anytime when I discover or am told the little tricks that make my girl cum in that oh so sweet intense, legs shaking, back-arching way. There's something so gratifying getting her to that point as often as i can

tricks... what tricks can you teach us.... popc1.gif
DoubleJ
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Dec 3 2007, 02:36 PM)
tricks... what tricks can you teach us.... popc1.gif

haha, i'm a big fan of trial and error, each girl has had different favorites
misschickie
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 3 2007, 03:32 PM)
haha, i'm a big fan of trial and error, each girl has had different favorites

I'd love to be your test pilot...
misschickie
QUOTE(sexything @ Nov 15 2007, 08:17 AM)
You Canadian women have it all.  Beauty and Brains.  And I was only using rechargables in my camera.  Off to the store to buy some more.  Nothing worse than a vibe with dead batteries and no new ones to put in.

lol....rechargables...gotta have a few sets, too...for switch off. It really sucks when turbo turns into a stall...lol

Ok, I'm ready...lets get to it!
DoubleJ
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 4 2007, 01:33 AM)
I'd love to be your test pilot...

damn, i'm torn between a "strap yourself in for a ride joke" and a "join the mile high club" one....decisions decisions
misschickie
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 3 2007, 11:00 PM)
damn, i'm torn between a "strap yourself in for a ride joke" and a "join the mile high club" one....decisions decisions

lol...I am leaning towards "strap yourself in for a ride"
DoubleJ
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 4 2007, 02:11 AM)
lol...I am leaning towards "strap yourself in for a ride"

lol and what the lady wants the lady gets
misschickie
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 3 2007, 11:12 PM)
lol and what the lady wants the lady gets

How very accommodating of you... love-smiley-077.gif
DoubleJ
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 4 2007, 02:15 AM)
How very accommodating of you...  love-smiley-077.gif

I always aim to please
misschickie
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 3 2007, 11:23 PM)
I always aim to please

Well, allow me to stand in the direction of your aim...
DoubleJ
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 4 2007, 02:30 AM)
Well, allow me to stand in the direction of your aim...

standing...well if that's how you want it, lol
misschickie
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 3 2007, 11:34 PM)
standing...well if that's how you want it, lol

standing...back towards you...oh ya, that's how I want it... tongue.gif
DoubleJ
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 4 2007, 02:35 AM)
standing...back towards you...oh ya, that's how I want it... tongue.gif

maybe with you pressed against the wall?
misschickie
QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Dec 3 2007, 11:40 PM)
maybe with you pressed against the wall?

oh, definitely! a glass wall so that everyone can see? MOST definitely!
Rotgut
QUOTE(misschickie @ Dec 10 2007, 01:40 AM)
oh, definitely!  a glass wall so that everyone can see?  MOST definitely!

Why not just out on the front porch so more people can see?
icandoit
smile.gif
Damor
QUOTE(icandoit @ Dec 10 2007, 11:01 PM)
oh the fear of getting caught is what really gets me going.  I've never cummed as hard as when I've had sex in public places.  I don't know if it's really fear or if it's because I want to get caught but I just love the adrenaline, the anxiousness, all the feelings just add to fact that you're having sex.

In a canoe in the middle of a lake, in the middle of a field under the stars, in a big bathroom, hell even in the office on the weekend...nothing's like it!   food-smiley-004.gif

How about while driving down the road?
bondiguy
QUOTE(icandoit @ Dec 11 2007, 02:01 PM)
oh the fear of getting caught is what really gets me going.  I've never cummed as hard as when I've had sex in public places.  I don't know if it's really fear or if it's because I want to get caught but I just love the adrenaline, the anxiousness, all the feelings just add to fact that you're having sex.

In a canoe in the middle of a lake, in the middle of a field under the stars, in a big bathroom, hell even in the office on the weekend...nothing's like it!   food-smiley-004.gif

Yeah I do like the public risk factor when it comes to sex!
belicked6924
QUOTE(icandoit @ Dec 10 2007, 10:01 PM)

There's always the middle of the dance floor at the club, or against the railing of the VIP section overlooking the dance floor ph34r.gif
Rotgut
QUOTE(icandoit @ Dec 10 2007, 11:01 PM)

It does heighten the senses and sensations knowing that you could get caught. Would love to do the canoe thing with you.
evade20
This thread should not have died so long ago!!!!

BUMP!
Caraven12
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 15 2012, 01:04 PM)
This thread should not have died so long ago!!!!
BUMP!

I love when hubby shares me smile.gif
malhe
I love to be jsut thrown down and taken. The thrill of just being man handeled get my juices flowing like none other. Love to hear you say how its your pussy and yoru taking that shit right now. SO FRICKEN HOT.
morpheusone
QUOTE(malhe @ Apr 16 2012, 02:50 PM)
I love to be jsut thrown down and taken. The thrill of just being man handeled get my juices flowing like none other. Love to hear you say how its your pussy and yoru taking that shit right now. SO FRICKEN HOT.

So fricking hot to see you explain it 22.gif popc1.gif 2thumbs.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(malhe @ Apr 16 2012, 02:50 PM)

*boing!* 22.gif

Mmm, a sexy kitten that like to play!

2thumbs.gif
Caraven12
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Apr 23 2012, 11:45 AM)
*boing!*  22.gif

Mmm, a sexy kitten that like to play!

2thumbs.gif

Dancing with a stranger at a club an he fucks me in the bathromm.smile.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ May 28 2012, 07:16 AM)
Dancing with a stranger at a club an he fucks me in the bathromm.smile.gif

smile.gif heh, I have walked in on many of those encounters. The place I frequent wouldn't let me live it down if I tried that, I know the staff and owner and they'd probably ask I not come back. All the boobie action makes up for it though.
evade20
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ May 28 2012, 01:38 PM)
smile.gif heh, I have walked in on many of those encounters. The place I frequent wouldn't let me live it down if I tried that, I know the staff and owner and they'd probably ask I not come back. All the boobie action makes up for it though.

You never know, Dude. A little thrill seeking mught be worth the risk of getting caught.... So how, doing it in a bar bathroom wouldn't be my choice... confused-smiley-013.gif
FairyCakes
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 13 2007, 05:25 PM)
Ok you pervs and pervettes its been kinda quiet here lately.... simple oogling of tits and ass and no real moisture inducing conversation.  

I wanna know what makes you cum the hardest.   What has to be in place or what has to happen where you fuck harder and cum harder?
For me... treat me rough and fight back a little biggrin.gif   Let me hold you down and you wrap your legs around me and squeeze. Look me in eyes like you arent going to let loose of my cock.  Moan and scream if you want. Talk dirty to me.  Tell me this is my pussy and you want me to take it.   
Fuck I just got a hardon writing this   laughing-smiley-017.gif
So tell us what does it take for you to either shudder like an earthquake  or shoot your load to the opposite wall.

Bend me over a table or desk, spit on my arse hole then go as deep as you can whilst pushing my head into the desk. I honestly reckon if a group of 10 guys took turns doing that I'd die a happy girl
ddd35
QUOTE(FairyCakes @ Jun 2 2012, 04:50 PM)
Bend me over a table or desk, spit on my arse hole then go as deep as you can whilst pushing my head into the desk. I honestly reckon if a group of 10 guys took turns doing that I'd die a happy girl

Nice 2thumbs.gif
redneckgirl
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 13 2007, 05:25 PM)
Ok you pervs and pervettes its been kinda quiet here lately.... simple oogling of tits and ass and no real moisture inducing conversation.  

I wanna know what makes you cum the hardest.   What has to be in place or what has to happen where you fuck harder and cum harder?

One word....ANAL. Doesnt matter what else is going on, if it goes in my ass, I'm gonna cum harder than anything else you can do to me. With no other stimulation whatsoever.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(redneckgirl @ Oct 23 2012, 07:34 PM)
One word....ANAL. Doesnt matter what else is going on, if it goes in my ass, I'm gonna cum harder than anything else you can do to me. With no other stimulation whatsoever.

Well, you do seem to enjoy anal quite a lot on Zoig video chat wink.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(redneckgirl @ Oct 23 2012, 07:34 PM)

WOW, and I'll be pulling up a chair and getting off on that volcanic show 22.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif popc1.gif
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Oct 23 2012, 10:40 PM)
Well, you do seem to enjoy anal quite a lot on Zoig video chat wink.gif

I tried to find her on Zoig but couldnt .. is she listed as redneckgirl ??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.