Pages: 1, 2, 3
40dd4u2
Nice
ddd35
QUOTE(40dd4u2 @ Sep 11 2017, 09:41 AM)
[attachmentid=200436]

Nice
aussieboobs
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Aug 11 2006, 10:40 AM)
You're right you said "bumping Bondi" 2 totally different things  blink.gif

I have found a.new.technique that hets in seconds my partner as hard.as a.rock.his body shake. Do you want to know how? Grab the nob thumb on the front finger finger on the other side of the.nob start slow rubbing my two fingers it grows bigger than he ever was. When its up nice and hard apply pressure and press.below the.testical and it gets bigger. He struggles to breath from the blood i make flow everyone give it a go let me.know hownit goes.
Good luck hope it goes up and up bigger harder and rearing to.go.
d.williams
QUOTE(aussieMelons @ Sep 20 2017, 10:45 PM)
I have found a.new.technique that hets in seconds my partner as hard.as a.rock.his body shake. Do you want to know how? Grab the nob thumb on the front finger finger on the other side of the.nob start slow rubbing my two fingers it grows bigger than he ever was. When its up nice and hard apply pressure and press.below the.testical and it gets bigger. He struggles to breath from the blood i make flow everyone give it a go let me.know hownit goes.

She is amazing to much for me to handle lol
ddd35
QUOTE(aussieMelons @ Sep 20 2017, 08:45 PM)

Had a female friend in my college years that gave a amazing hand job. Take med from soft to hard and coming better then most of had
d.williams
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 21 2017, 11:57 AM)
Had a female friend in my college years that gave a amazing hand job. Take med from soft to hard and coming better then most of had

I guess it can depend on the situation to always work i find but she is good.
aussieboobs
QUOTE(d.williams @ Sep 21 2017, 02:39 PM)
I guess it can depend on the situation to always work i find but she is good.

We both know the truth ultta effective has not failed yet.
aussieboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 21 2017, 11:57 AM)

Its all about the sensing what the penis wants with the hand. the penis and the hand are in sync.
sabloke
QUOTE(aussieMelons @ Sep 20 2017, 10:45 PM)

Its wayy more intense now aussie hard to explain but mind blowing
Lynette
Generally, I like giving a hand job, but I ususally will use my other hand to masterbate myself if the guy wants me to finish him that way. I like to face the guy with my legs spread wide so that he can look right into my pussy as I work his melonpoker and also has a good view of my Melons jiggling in front of him. Most of the time, I'll only use my hand for a little while, then finish with my lips. (I take a great deal of pride in my blow job skills, and I really do love to do it too.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 29 2018, 06:16 PM)
Generally, I like giving a hand job, but I ususally will use my other hand to masterbate myself if the guy wants me to finish him that way. I like to face the guy with my legs spread wide so that he can look right into my pussy as I work his melonpoker and also has a good view of my Melons jiggling in front of him. Most of the time, I'll only use my hand for a little while, then finish with my lips. (I take a great deal of pride in my blow job skills, and I really do love to do it too.

This is some great info
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 29 2018, 08:16 PM)
Generally, I like giving a hand job, but I ususally will use my other hand to masterbate myself if the guy wants me to finish him that way. I like to face the guy with my legs spread wide so that he can look right into my pussy as I work his melonpoker and also has a good view of my Melons jiggling in front of him. Most of the time, I'll only use my hand for a little while, then finish with my lips. (I take a great deal of pride in my blow job skills, and I really do love to do it too.)

Those are the sexy words of not only a woman that knows what she wants, but knows how to please love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

(I haven't lived until I've had my male reproductive fluid released by the lovely Lynette!)
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 29 2018, 08:16 PM)

given this and the pics along with it, I so wish I was the one standing there in front of you because it sounds like you would make it such a pleasurable experience each and every time. so glad you're posting again, Lynette love-smiley-077.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.