Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Blowjobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Hot mama
QUOTE(clincar @ Oct 11 2005, 08:49 AM)
Licking the tip is the softest bit...it's so smooth and feels good in your mouth!!

dont gorget you got to play with there balls too!!!
Resentedhalo
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Oct 11 2005, 10:12 AM)
dont gorget you got to play with there balls too!!!

Oh wow, So what would you do to me?

Pete x
paybarraman
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 8 2005, 11:50 PM)
I dont really "enjoy" giving my man bj's but I do it cause he loves it. Its not like I hate it, its just not a big turn on for me.

Amber honey, even though you dont enjoy it....it does have an impact....a BJ from someone just going through the motions is OK - like pizza, even when its bad its sstill pretty good - but a BJ from someone who is giving it because she knows it makes your toes curl when done "just so..."

WOW!!!!! Try to think about it that way....

Also, talk to him....there are things he can do to make the experience as pleasant as possible for you as well.....

If all else fails.....

Come see me...I'll go down on you sooo good your head will spin and you'll jump at my dick to eat it....

***SLAP!!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!! Making promises you cant keep!!!****
clincar
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 11 2005, 11:22 AM)
Amber honey, even though you dont enjoy it....it does have an impact....a BJ from someone just going through the motions is OK - like pizza, even when its bad its sstill pretty good - but a BJ from someone who is giving it because she knows it makes your toes curl when done "just so..."

WOW!!!!!  Try to think about it that way....

Also, talk to him....there are things he can do to make the experience as pleasant as possible for you as well.....
If all else fails.....

Come see me...I'll go down on you sooo good your head will spin and you'll jump at my dick to eat it....
***SLAP!!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!  Making promises you cant keep!!!****

Pay!! Just give it too me and let me have my wicked way!!! 11.gif 11.gif
paybarraman
See!?!?!? Fucking Atlantic Ocean fucking up my sex life again......

bang.gif

Cincar honey......if only......if only....
clincar
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 12 2005, 08:04 PM)
See!?!?!? Fucking Atlantic Ocean fucking up my sex life again......

bang.gif

Cincar honey......if only......if only....

I know what you mean!!! sad.gif sad.gif
lonely1275
I just found this group. I have enjoyed reading all about you fine specimens from across the pond. Are there any of you fine ladies here in the States?
clincar
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Oct 16 2005, 11:35 PM)
I just found this group. I have enjoyed reading all about you fine specimens from across the pond. Are there any of you fine ladies here in the States?

Not me, sorry I'm from the UK sad.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Oct 16 2005, 11:35 PM)

I am 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
lonely1275
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Oct 17 2005, 08:12 AM)
I am 2thumbs.gif  2thumbs.gif

Hey Hot Mama, as life would have it I am in NY this week. Maybe we could get together to size up the situation love-smiley-085.gif
amberis1985
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 11 2005, 11:22 AM)

WOW!!!!!  Try to think about it that way....

If all else fails.....

***SLAP!!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!  Making promises you cant keep!!!****

Is that an invitation??? 11.gif
lonely1275
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 17 2005, 08:47 PM)
Is that an invitation??? 11.gif

If he's not up to it, I'll certainly have a go at it smilio09.gif 22.gif wub.gif
Imagirlwatcher
What a coincidence, Caramel. I'd love the way mine felt in your mouth too! wink.gif

Nice pic, btw. Those lips of yours look very inviting. 22.gif
allmebaby
cant believe i havent put my 2 cents worth in on this thread. Love giving the BJ 11.gif
Gnappster
love giving the BJ AND posting pics to prove it. you are perfect.
jrock8
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Dec 12 2005, 03:58 PM)
cant believe i havent put my 2 cents worth in on this thread. Love giving the BJ 11.gif

i too am enjoying the pic allme... and the lipstick kiss is hysterical tongue.gif
Imagirlwatcher
The guy attached to that schlong has lost the right to complain about anything for the rest of his life.

Awesome pic, allme. 2thumbs.gif
allmebaby
QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Dec 12 2005, 06:02 PM)
The guy attached to that schlong has lost the right to complain about anything for the rest of his life.

Awesome pic, allme.  2thumbs.gif

he only complains about how shitty the cowboys are not me!! He was pretty excited yesterday though.. boys win and he gets layed!! 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
allmebaby
Hiya gnap wink.gif
Gnappster
hey hey allme (delayed response on my part lol)
CaramelTits
I have no problem with it at all..Mmmmm i love giving head...Sucking it feeling him melt in my mouth. [Heres another one] smilio05.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(CaramelTits @ Dec 16 2005, 04:23 PM)
I have no problem with it at all..Mmmmm i love giving head...Sucking it feeling him melt in my mouth. [Heres another one] smilio05.gif

*sigh*

I wish I could have a blow job...
Puppet
my wife has no gag reflex what so ever.. she can slam my dick in the back of her throat over and over and over and over.. haha oops sorry .. yea.. Ive been with a a few women in my time... Best Blowjob here bar none!.. she can also put my balls in her mouth nad lick taint at the same time.. hahah now theres some talent~
amberis1985
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Oct 17 2005, 08:50 PM)
If he's not up to it, I'll certainly have a go at it   smilio09.gif   22.gif  love-smiley-052.gif

tongue.gif Okay!
CaramelTits
hmmmm i wonder what im about to do?!?! tongue.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(CaramelTits @ Dec 18 2005, 11:48 PM)
hmmmm i wonder what im about to do?!?!  tongue.gif

would enjoy having you hover over me like that 22.gif
paybarraman
You know......if I darken a room...eliminate all sound and distractions......close my eyes and think REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD..................

I just might be able to pull up a slight remembrance of just what a blowjob feels like...........

YES!!! It has been that long since my cock has been in a woman's mouth...... bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
dashriprock
smilie_auslachen.gif

tongue.gif

Let's go to Barnaby's some night . We're bound to find some Upper Darby Skanks to blow us !

ph34r.gif
Puppet
Did I ever mention my wife has no gag reflex and i can shove the whole thing down her throat coz.gif 11.gif
allmebaby
what you would see if I was blowing ya 11.gif lol
bondiguy
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Dec 29 2005, 01:26 AM)

I'd reach down and spank that ass while you did your thing!

p.s next post will be a thousand allme!
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 29 2005, 12:29 AM)
I'd reach down and spank that ass while you did your thing!

p.s next post will be a thousand allme!

careful bondi... if you smacked her ass, she might get surprised and clamp down w/the teeth... and as we guys all know, teeth = ouch!
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 29 2005, 02:58 AM)
careful bondi... if you smacked her ass, she might get surprised and clamp down w/the teeth... and as we guys all know, teeth = ouch!

god i never thought of that, better just make it a little love tap!
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 29 2005, 02:00 AM)
god i never thought of that, better just make it a little love tap!

or you could just pick her up off her knees, turn her around and hit it from the back banana2.gif ... i'm not positive, but i'm guessing allme wouldn't mind a slap or two in that case tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 29 2005, 03:02 AM)
or you could just pick her up off her knees, turn her around and hit it from the back banana2.gif ... i'm not positive, but i'm guessing allme wouldn't mind a slap or two in that case tongue.gif

one thing at a time! haha

A dude needs a nice headjob before he goes for the main event!
paybarraman
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Dec 29 2005, 12:26 AM)

Ahhhhh Christ!!!! I dont know whether I would be able to keep my eyes open or if they would just close from the sheer bliss of Allme's mouth on my dick!!!!!

11.gif
belicked6924

Did anyone else notice the perfectly shaped heart that Allme's ass makes in this postition? What man wouldn't be in love with that? 22.gif
jman092

What a view, one lucky man you got there.
40dd4u2
Next?
billyb
I enjoy the feeling of a nice hard c0ck throbbing in my mouth!
Hottonya
Hope all of you dads had a great Father's Day, And was able to lay back relax and unload. I swallowed most of of one dad's load.
T
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 20 2022, 12:05 PM)
Hope all of you dads had a great Father's Day, And was able to lay back relax and unload. I swallowed most of of one dad's load.
T

Thata girl Hot-T
nordicluv
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 20 2022, 02:05 PM)
T

You make that look so yummy girl, care to share.. tongue.gif
Hottonya
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jun 20 2022, 09:26 PM)
You make that look so yummy girl, care to share.. tongue.gif

Would love to share with my girlfriend, wonder if their would be any volunteers we could work over.
Teo096
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 21 2022, 10:08 AM)
Would love to share with my girlfriend, wonder if their would be any volunteers we could work over.

Me! I'll do it!
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 21 2022, 08:08 AM)
Would love to share with my girlfriend, wonder if their would be any volunteers we  could work over.

Oh ok I’ll volunteer also grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lovenaturals
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 21 2022, 11:08 AM)

Oh hell yeah I will gladly volunteer.
nordicluv

Thanks guys smile.gif
IsVirgil
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 21 2022, 10:08 AM)

I'm always ready for you wink.gif
22.gif 11.gif
Looking4u2do2
Monday nite.. warming him up[attachmentid=287272]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.