Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hard Or Soft
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
diane26
Yes I love it Hard and Fast but cant take it long like that starts hurting them bones down there Doggy style is the worse I feel like I cant walk for days and need a bucket of ice if he takes to long.
numba1fan
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 12:47 AM)
Yes I love it Hard and Fast but cant take it long like that starts hurting them bones down there Doggy style is the worse I feel like I cant walk for days and need a bucket of ice if he takes to long.

I find it hard to beleive any guy could take "TOO LONG" with your sexy body.
love-smiley-052.gif love-smiley-077.gif
diane26
QUOTE(numba1fan @ May 10 2006, 09:48 PM)
I find it hard to beleive any guy could take "TOO LONG" with your sexy body.
love-smiley-052.gif   love-smiley-077.gif

Well when hard and fast 15 mins is to long tongue.gif Its not often but sometimes he will have a slow night and god damn I just want to kick him in the nuts it starts hurting so much LOL
ontippytoes
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 12:47 AM)

Mmmmmmm...!!! Doggie style is the best!
diane26
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ May 10 2006, 10:13 PM)
Mmmmmmm...!!!  Doggie style is the best!

I like riding better.
ontippytoes
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 02:06 AM)
I like riding better.

Riding is sooo sexy. I like it all....
ddd35
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 02:06 AM)
I like riding better.

climb aboard and lets ride off into the sunset my dear 22.gif 22.gif
juicyboobs
how can you not like doggy....
in my top 10 favourites.......
jokermuss
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ May 11 2006, 07:01 AM)
how can you not like doggy....
in my top 10 favourites.......

Agreed! But, I think I am with Diane26, I love having my wife ride my cock, I love seeing her body. Visual and physical. Plus she comes so quickly on top.

But, for a good quickie nothing beats doggie.
diane26
I never said I didn't like Doggy I just tend to get sore fast when getting it that way, 9 times out of 10. I rather do lots of other positions..
actarus
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 07:13 PM)
I mean 4 play can take a long time no problem with that but when I am ready for the dick I am ready and don't want know playing around. The harder the better.

110% agree 2thumbs.gif

(and "the harder the better" sounds so good...)
ddd35
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 11 2006, 05:13 PM)
I never said I didn't like Doggy I just tend to get sore fast when getting it that way, 9 times out of 10. I rather do lots of other positions..

SO you do like doggie , just so I use lots of lube ? so it doesnt get sore ? or in any case if you want to get on top and ride me thats fine to just so you dont mind me tugging on your nipples while you ride YEEE HAAAA food-smiley-004.gif
sweetnsexy
I like my sex as hard as my cocks!!

bang2.gif bang2.gif bang2.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ May 12 2006, 06:19 PM)
I like my sex as hard as my cocks!!

bang2.gif  bang2.gif  bang2.gif

slap that ass for ya then hun ? make ya moan and scream smilio12.gif
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 12 2006, 06:22 PM)
slap that ass  for ya then hun ?   make ya moan and scream   smilio12.gif

The best slapping is your balls against my ass!!
actarus
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ May 13 2006, 12:37 AM)
The best slapping is your balls against my ass!!

yummy.... 22.gif bang2.gif
diane26
QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 12 2006, 11:51 AM)
SO  you do like doggie , just so I use lots of lube ? so it doesnt get sore  ?  or in any case if you want to get on top and ride me  thats fine to just so you dont mind me tugging on your nipples  while you ride   YEEE  HAAAA  food-smiley-004.gif

There yah go. Doggy is the only time it starts hurting everywhere after a few minutes of pounding. But I have a cervix that is tilted and sits low so that could be part of it I dunno but it hurts in and out that way.
ddd35
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 12 2006, 08:24 PM)
There yah go. Doggy is the only time it starts hurting everywhere after a few minutes of pounding. But I have a cervix that is tilted and sits low so that could be part of it I dunno but it hurts in and out that way.

hmm well then If I get on top would that be a problem ? then i could look in your eyes , and be gentle so has not to make it hurt ? 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.