Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Foxy's 411
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
sportbiker_boy
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 9 2006, 12:49 PM)
Here's a shot of all my imperfections for you to critic.......unfortunately it is what it is......gotta get my ass ready for work, so you all have a great day and I'll check in when I get home tonight tongue.gif

lets see...The only problem with this pic is that I'm not in it too... sad.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 9 2006, 12:49 PM)
Here's a shot of all my imperfections for you to critic.......unfortunately it is what it is......gotta get my ass ready for work, so you all have a great day and I'll check in when I get home tonight tongue.gif

FOCUS DAMNIT!!!!!!! FOCUS bang.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 9 2006, 02:03 PM)
FOCUS DAMNIT!!!!!!! FOCUS bang.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
diane26
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 9 2006, 09:03 PM)
confused-smiley-013.gif

Here is a possibility for your sig chica

user posted image
foxy lady
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 12:23 AM)
Here is a possibility for your sig chica
user posted image

I'm still trying to figure out the last one you put up for me coz.gif ......the BITCH one...loved it grinning-smiley-003.gif

Any suggestions (guess I should've consulted the help section) confused-smiley-013.gif
diane26
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 9 2006, 09:47 PM)
I'm still trying to figure out the last one you put up for me coz.gif ......the BITCH one...loved it grinning-smiley-003.gif

Any suggestions (guess I should've consulted the help section) confused-smiley-013.gif

What do you mean you are trying to figure out how to Add it to your sig???

Right click the pic I posted and go to Properties Copy and Paste that than in your sig hit the Img button and Paste that URL in there and update
foxy lady
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 01:23 AM)
What do you mean you are trying to figure out how to Add it to your sig???
Right click the pic I posted and go to Properties Copy and Paste that than in your sig hit the Img button and Paste that URL in there and update

Thanks Diane, I'm not as computer savvy as most smilio05.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 10 2006, 12:03 AM)
confused-smiley-013.gif

The picture seemed out of focus...but with further review it seems like it's steam rolleyes.gif ...in other words, I don't see any flaws wink.gif
NASTY666
Wow Foxy,
i LOVE that pearl outfit 2thumbs.gif very hot and a nice box shot too super sexy grinning-smiley-003.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 10 2006, 09:04 AM)
The picture seemed out of focus...but with further review it seems like it's steam rolleyes.gif ...in other words, I don't see any flaws wink.gif

It is steam hun......and well I could buy a more expensive camera rolleyes.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(NASTY666 @ May 10 2006, 09:05 AM)
Wow Foxy,
               i LOVE that pearl outfit 2thumbs.gif very hot and a nice box shot too super sexy grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thank you, thank you very much smilio05.gif
foxy lady
Today is the big day........I go for my first tattoo @ 6pm 2thumbs.gif

I've decided to wait on the hood piercing.....don't think I can handle both at once blink.gif

So which one should I go with.......
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 10 2006, 11:47 AM)
I've decided to wait on the hood piercing.....don't think I can handle both at once   blink.gif

Go with the one with the eyes!!! 2thumbs.gif

Then just beneath the whole thing you can write Bobaloo!! smile.gif

so you know, it seems the red shadow on the eyes in on the wrong side. I'm sure your tattoo artist will take care of that, but just make sure.
foxy lady
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 10 2006, 11:47 AM)
I've decided to wait on the hood piercing.....don't think I can handle both at once   blink.gif

Yeah ok so things didn't go as planned:

Drove 40 minutes to the tattoo parlor to find out that he didn't have me scheduled today at all......needless to say we were just a little pissed bang.gif

So I have now been recommended to another shop by my neighbor so I need to call and schedule another appointment.......I'm starting to think that I'm not meant to get a tattoo afterall sad.gif
diane26
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 10 2006, 05:55 PM)
Drove 40 minutes to the tattoo parlor to find out that he didn't have me scheduled today at all......needless to say we were just a little pissed  bang.gif 
So I have now been recommended to another shop by my neighbor so I need to call and schedule another appointment.......I'm starting to think that I'm not meant to get a tattoo afterall sad.gif

Awwww I am sorry I am still trying to figure out the one I want, dont give up that place probably would have fuckered up you tat anyway love-smiley-077.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 09:20 PM)
Awwww I am sorry I am still trying to figure out the one I want, dont give up that place probably  would have fuckered up you tat anyway love-smiley-077.gif

Thanks Diane, I am a bit discouraged about it but guess it wasn't my time.....but now I have to get it done for sure so you all don't think I'm full of shit rolleyes.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 10 2006, 08:55 PM)
Drove 40 minutes to the tattoo parlor to find out that he didn't have me scheduled today at all......needless to say we were just a little pissed  bang.gif 

Never be in a hurry to get a tattoo. You'll have it for the rest of your life. Then again, I am excited to see lots of sexy pics featuring your new tattoo!!!

And diane is right... Maybe you were meant to get a tattoo, but not meant to have it done at that particular place cuz they may hvae F-d it up. I think it will look great on you and it's worth waiting for.

*I know you're not in a hurry... I know you've been planning it for quite some time.
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 11 2006, 08:56 AM)
Never be in a hurry to get a tattoo.  You'll have it for the rest of your life.  Then again, I am excited to see lots of sexy pics featuring your new tattoo!!!

And diane is right... Maybe you were meant to get a tattoo, but not meant to have it done at that particular place cuz they may hvae F-d it up.  I think it will look great on you and it's worth waiting for.

*I know you're not in a hurry... I know you've been planning it for quite some time.

Thanks Boo love-smiley-077.gif

Looks like I'm still a virgin rolleyes.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 10 2006, 08:55 PM)

Beh, they are both right......make sure you feel right about it, there are a lot of people tattooing now that shouldn't be, do your research on the artist and see their portfolio before you schedule anything...... 2thumbs.gif take it from me....I've had to get a couple "fixed" already.......they can always be fixed food-smiley-004.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 11 2006, 09:20 AM)
Beh, they are both right......make sure you feel right about it, there are a lot of people tattooing now that shouldn't be, do your research on the artist and see their portfolio before you schedule anything...... 2thumbs.gif take it from me....I've had to get a couple "fixed" already.......they can always be fixed food-smiley-004.gif

I am working on the research about this newly recommended shop......this time I'm gonna call ahead to make sure they have me booked rolleyes.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 12 2006, 12:49 PM)
I am working on the research about this newly recommended shop......this time I'm gonna call ahead to make sure they have me booked rolleyes.gif

can't wait to hear and see all the details 2thumbs.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 02:33 PM)
can't wait to hear and see all the details 2thumbs.gif

I'll be so happy to have it done .. I'll be posting to prove I'm not a tattoo virgin anymore grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 13 2006, 12:11 AM)
I'll be so happy to have it done .. I'll be posting to prove I'm not a tattoo virgin anymore grinning-smiley-003.gif

popc1.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 13 2006, 01:11 AM)

I'll be glad to have a target to shoot at nah.gif
evade20
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 13 2006, 12:11 AM)

popc1.gif popc1.gif When things are healed...do post pictures.
foxy lady
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 15 2006, 05:51 AM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif When things are healed...do post pictures.

Got to get it done first evade, but you can bet on pics once it is healed wink.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 15 2006, 10:21 AM)
Got to get it done first evade, but you can bet on pics once it is healed wink.gif

How 'bout posting some before pics of where it's going to be. Actually, that's just my lame attempt to get more pics of you up here. (I hope it works *fingers crossed smiley*)
Assfucker
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ May 14 2006, 01:45 AM)
I'll be glad to have a target to shoot at nah.gif

Ya, I'll prolly need to add some white "ink" to it when its done smile.gif
foxy lady
I must have had some good dreams last night, I woke up with these tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 15 2006, 12:05 PM)
I must have had some good dreams last night, I woke up with these tongue.gif

Nope. It was probably because I was running my hands and tongue all over your body while you were sleeping. Oh, wait a minute. That was MY dream.
Bobaloo
Hey, look who's a D cup with over 1000 posts. Well done Foxy, you board whore!!! wink.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 15 2006, 12:14 PM)
Hey, look who's a D cup with over 1000 posts.  Well done Foxy, you board whore!!! wink.gif

Hey you're right I didn't even notice rolleyes.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 15 2006, 12:17 PM)
Hey you're right I didn't even notice rolleyes.gif

Sign of a true dedicated board whore! 2thumbs.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 15 2006, 12:28 PM)
Sign of a true dedicated board whore!  2thumbs.gif

Yes well my dedication must end for the day, gotta get ready for work sad.gif

You all have fun whoring it up without me, I'll check in after my shift!

Have a wonderful day my friends food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 15 2006, 12:30 PM)
Yes well my dedication must end for the day, gotta get ready for work sad.gif

You all have fun whoring it up without me, I'll check in after my shift!

Have a wonderful day my friends food-smiley-004.gif

I'll miss you, Foxy. Have a great day at work

Good luck swinging them new Ds around all day. wink.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 15 2006, 12:31 PM)
I'll miss you, Foxy.  Have a great day at work

Good luck swinging them new Ds around all day. wink.gif

Later food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 15 2006, 12:33 PM)

Later  food-smiley-004.gif

I'd prefer sooner, but later will do.

See ya 'round love-smiley-077.gif
Just Hangin
Good day My love food-smiley-004.gif

Heres a bump for ya 08.gif wink.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ May 17 2006, 01:43 PM)
Good day My love  food-smiley-004.gif
Heres a bump for ya 08.gif  wink.gif

And here's a boobie for you tongue.gif
natalie
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 17 2006, 02:12 PM)
And here's a boobie for you tongue.gif

Can I have the other one? I promise to share with numba. 2thumbs.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 02:48 PM)
Can I have the other one? I promise to share with numba. 2thumbs.gif

Seeing as you're so nice.......I guess so, but only if you share like you promised nah.gif
Blond Bombshell
Wasnt it her in another thread that said that she can be a girl hog when she is drunk
Doesnt sound like she will share too me tongue.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 17 2006, 05:33 PM)
Wasnt it her in another thread that said that she can be a girl hog when she is drunk
Doesnt sound like she will share too me  tongue.gif

Well if she's good then I won't mind if she doesn't share....but only if she's GOOOOD!! tongue.gif
numba1fan
Trust me she is GOOD!!!!!! smile.gif

*hides all liqour so Nat won't get drunk and hog Foxy*

tongue.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(numba1fan @ May 17 2006, 10:02 PM)
Trust me she is GOOD!!!!!! smile.gif
*hides all liqour so Nat won't get drunk and hog Foxy*
tongue.gif

Oh I trust you dry.gif

Don't worry Nat I've got a bottle of gin. cool.gif food-smiley-004.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 17 2006, 04:59 PM)
Seeing as you're so nice.......I guess so, but only if you share like you promised nah.gif

If this happens...you guys HAVE to take pictures WOO HOO!!!
foxy lady
smilio14.gif smilio14.gif

I'm no longer a tattoo virgin tongue.gif

Just got inked today for the first time, got a Japenese symbol meaning FRIEND.

It was my best gal's birthday today and we both got the same symbol 2thumbs.gif

I'll post pics as soon as it is decently healed grinning-smiley-003.gif
diane26
user posted image
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 19 2006, 03:41 PM)
smilio14.gif  smilio14.gif

what happened to the design you posted here?

I hear the japanese symbol for "friend" is very similar to the symbol for "quit staring at my tattoo, bitch" or something like that. I hope you got the right one. wink.gif
natalie
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 19 2006, 03:41 PM)
smilio14.gif  smilio14.gif

Congrtas Foxy! grinning-smiley-003.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.