Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Here's Your Numba1fan
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 24 2006, 12:45 PM)
hey sexy! Just wanted to remind you of something:

[attachmentid=18908]
You make my world go round! love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Hey, it's numba's first av. I have lots of editing ideas for that pic, but I'll leave it alone for respect's sake
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 24 2006, 12:41 PM)
I would make the boob say something like "this guy won't stop smilling and it's creeping me out!" nah.gif

Is this better??

[attachmentid=18922]
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 24 2006, 12:27 PM)
Is this better??

He got the psycho part right coco.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 24 2006, 02:27 PM)
Is this better??

[attachmentid=18922]

Are you calling me a boob? action-smiley-047.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 24 2006, 02:59 PM)
Are you aclling me a boob? action-smiley-047.gif

I just can't win sad.gif

No, I'm not calling you a boob. I am calling your boobs though. smile.gif
numba1fan
I know i have been teasing for a while about pics of Natalie on the bike and i think it will finally happen tomorrow. Forecast says 20 degress and sunny with an 80% chance of booby shots. Fingers crossed!
Here is my ride, may need help with pic ideas still though 2thumbs.gif

[attachmentid=19025]
foxy lady
Nice looking ride.....and we know that the ending results will be HOT HOT HOT popc1.gif
numba1fan
Thanks Foxy, didn't see you were on sexy. Hope your having a great night!! food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 24 2006, 11:40 PM)
I know i have been teasing for a while about pics of Natalie on the bike and i think it will finally happen tomorrow. Forecast says 20 degress and sunny with an 80% chance of booby shots. Fingers crossed!
Here is my ride, may need help with pic ideas still though 2thumbs.gif

[attachmentid=19025]

Very Nice!!! Can't wait to see the "accessories" you add to it.

I think you should have nat in the rider position leaning forward so her thong-cladden ass can stick high up in the air. then another pic with you in the passenger position behind her. Then another pic with me in the passenger position behind her. that about sums up my ideas for now. I'm sure I'll have more
numba1fan
As promised........a tease to start.
[attachmentid=19108]
numba1fan
one more.......for now!
[attachmentid=19109]
Gnappster
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 25 2006, 03:20 PM)
one more.......for now!
[attachmentid=19109]

Warning: Objects in mirror may cause spontaneous erections.
diane26
YEAH but really she should be wearing a pink and black jacket, nah.gif
numba1fan
Final one this time
[attachmentid=19113]
Bobaloo
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 25 2006, 05:19 PM)
[attachmentid=19108]

I love this one!!!
natalie
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 05:29 PM)
YEAH but really she should be wearing a pink and black jacket,  nah.gif

Hey I'm not always girlie-girl. I like to look like if ya mess with me I'll kick your ass sometimes. tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 25 2006, 05:25 PM)
Warning: Objects in mirror may cause spontaneous erections.

Hey, that was my response. How'd you beat me to that???
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 25 2006, 05:42 PM)
Hey I'm not always girlie-girl. I like to look like if ya mess with me I'll kick your ass sometimes. tongue.gif

I could use a good ass kickin'.
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 03:29 PM)
YEAH but really she should be wearing a pink and black jacket,  nah.gif

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 25 2006, 03:42 PM)

plus numba1 probably already called the pink and black one for himself nah.gif
diane26
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 25 2006, 02:42 PM)

You can look like a mess in pink and black I do it all the time nah.gif

And girlfriend it should be "if you mess with me I will kick your ass" ALL THE TIME. Don't ever let anyone fuck with you or just call me and I will deal with them I live for it. HAHAHA

Looking good love the pics.

I wont have the quad pics well new quad pics until we move we decided to wait to get them until we already move but I can take some when we take the quad we have I suppose.
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 05:03 PM)
You can look like a mess in pink and black I do it all the time nah.gif

And girlfriend it should be "if you mess with me I will kick your ass" ALL THE TIME. Don't ever let anyone fuck with you or just call me and I will deal with them I live for it. HAHAHA

Looking good love the pics.

I wont have the quad pics well new quad pics until we move we decided to wait to get them until we already move but I can take some when we take the quad we have I suppose.

I guess you're right. Gene LeBell wears a pink gi with a balck belt and he is one bad mofo. I'm serious! Although I think he is tough DESPITE his pink gi, not because of it. laughing-smiley-017.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 25 2006, 05:19 PM)
[attachmentid=19108]

Hot damn...that outta get some motors running around here love-smiley-052.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 25 2006, 05:48 PM)
plus numba1 probably already called the pink and black one for himself  nah.gif

Hey just because he wouldn't let you borrow it...... nah.gif
natalie
Here is my 1000 post and it goes to you baby! Thanks to you I can post some great shots on this site and it's been fun doing it together. Your the best husband a girl could ask for and I love you. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif 11.gif 08.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 26 2006, 03:20 PM)
Here is my 1000 post and it goes to you baby! Thanks to you I can post some great shots on this site and it's been fun doing it together. Your the best husband a girl could ask for and I love you. love-smiley-052.gif  love-smiley-052.gif  love-smiley-052.gif  11.gif  08.gif

awwwwww
ndboxer
Congrats and thank you to both of you grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 26 2006, 05:20 PM)
Here is my 1000 post and it goes to you baby! Thanks to you I can post some great shots on this site and it's been fun doing it together. Your the best husband a girl could ask for and I love you. wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  11.gif  08.gif

Congratulations!!! you may be Numba's wife, but you'll always be our little board whore 2thumbs.gif

So glad you two are here. You help make this place addictive!!!

Looking forward to the next 1000 2thumbs.gif
numba1fan
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 26 2006, 05:20 PM)
Here is my 1000 post and it goes to you baby! Thanks to you I can post some great shots on this site and it's been fun doing it together. Your the best husband a girl could ask for and I love you. love-smiley-052.gif  love-smiley-052.gif  love-smiley-052.gif  11.gif  08.gif

Geez lady, been looking around the boards and noticed everyone else was getting more hot pics to spice up their threads. You coulda posted some great shots in with your 1000th post for me but i guess i'll just have to have the real thing when you get home later. nah.gif nah.gif love-smiley-052.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 26 2006, 09:43 PM)
Geez lady, been looking around the boards and noticed everyone else was getting more hot pics to spice up their threads. You coulda posted some great shots in with your 1000th post for me but i guess i'll just have to have the real thing when you get home later. nah.gif  nah.gif  wub.gif

Wow Numba. I was just thrilled to get number 800 and here you are criticizing her 1000th-post dedication. Here she was trying to be all romantic and butter you up for later tonight, and you gotta put down her milestone post dedication.

In any case, I agree with you. Natalie, you should have put up some pics on that post!!!
numba1fan
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 26 2006, 09:49 PM)
Wow Numba.  I was just thrilled to get number 800 and here you are criticizing her 1000th-post dedication.  Here she was trying to be all romantic and butter you up for later tonight, and you gotta put down her milestone post dedication.

In any case, I agree with you.  Natalie, you should have put up some pics on that post!!!

coco.gif You obviously don't know her that well cause she will read this and know i am joking not criticizing. rolleyes.gif I especially like the part about me having the real thing when she gets home (you know that thing you guys want but can't touch nah.gif )
Bobaloo
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 26 2006, 09:56 PM)
coco.gif You obviously don't know her that well cause she will read this and know i am joking not criticizing.  rolleyes.gif    I especially like the part about me having the real thing when she gets home (you know that thing you guys want but can't touch nah.gif )

Oh, I know that. i know you two get along great. that's why I like you and her. You both have great attitudes... that, and Nat sure is sexy as hell.
I was just grasping at straws for something to post cuz there haven't been any new posts in a while. that was the first thing that came to mind.

And yes, I know I don't know her. And way to rub it in... Thanks a lot!

I guess I'll just sit here on the back of the truck and watch my nuts get smaller. sad.gif
numba1fan
You don't just have to sit there Bo, in one of the other threads all the girls were saving room in the back of the truck remember 2thumbs.gif ..............

unless you got back in Gnappys truck..........again nah.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 26 2006, 11:44 PM)
You don't just have to sit there Bo, in one of the other threads all the girls were saving room in the back of the truck remember 2thumbs.gif ..............

You are a genius!!! Thanks for reminding me.

QUOTE(numba1fan @ Apr 26 2006, 11:44 PM)
unless you got back in Gnappys truck..........again nah.gif

That Gnappy is always trying to trick me like that. the joke's on him, though. He's the guy stuck driving while I'm inthe back with all the girls. 2thumbs.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 26 2006, 10:00 PM)
Oh, I know that.  i know you two get along great.  that's why I like you and her.  You both have great attitudes... that, and Nat sure is sexy as hell. 
I was just grasping at straws for something to post cuz there haven't been any new posts in a while.  that was the first thing that came to mind.

And yes, I know I don't know her.  And way to rub it in... Thanks a lot!

I guess I'll just sit here on the back of the truck and watch my nuts get smaller.  sad.gif

It's a good thing you clarified that last post it sounded like you were jumping down my man's throat and I was gonna have to bitch slap ya! action-smiley-047.gif nah.gif

(and yes feel free to use this open opportunity to burn Bobaloo) nah.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 27 2006, 12:12 PM)
It's a good thing you clarified that last post it sounded like you were jumping down my man's throat and I was gonna have to bitch slap ya! action-smiley-047.gif  nah.gif

I can handle a good burn... this could be interesting... popc1.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ndboxer @ Apr 29 2006, 12:32 PM)
Bobaloo Can they get any smaller?

Amateurs rolleyes.gif

1) Yes, they can get smaller.. Just look in your pants!!!

or

2) Nope, I don't think so. based on the pic you posted, yours is about as small as they come.

or

3) Why do you want to know? Are you looking for one that won't hurt so much when you plug it into your ass??

I could go on, but a retort of three should suffice.

Good attempt on your part, though. grinning-smiley-003.gif You just need to remember to close the door after you burn someone.
natalie
QUOTE(ndboxer @ Apr 29 2006, 12:32 PM)
Bobaloo Can they get any smaller?

I think your confused coco.gif
This is a 411 thread. If you want to post your cock you go to the MEMBERS ONLY thread nah.gif

And word to the wise.......SHAVE!!!!!!! smilio04.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 29 2006, 11:50 PM)
This is a 411 thread. If you want to post your cock you go to the MEMBERS ONLY thread nah.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

Good advice Nat!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 29 2006, 11:50 PM)

Well said, Nat.

I almost feel bad for ND cuz he was just following Nat's suggestion of burning me. But he just went for any old burn... he should have just worked off of the "jumpin' down my man's throat" comment that Natatlie made. I mean, that burn was just layin' out there for him, and he went with a goofy cock pic. rolleyes.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 27 2006, 10:12 AM)
It's a good thing you clarified that last post it sounded like you were jumping down my man's throat and I was gonna have to bitch slap ya! action-smiley-047.gif  nah.gif

I'll take it cuz no one else did:

That's sure a role reversal from the usual guy's "jumping down" Bobaloo's throat. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 1 2006, 12:45 PM)
I'll take it cuz no one else did:

That's sure a role reversal from the usual guy's "jumping down" Bobaloo's throat.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

ohmy.gif You told me it was a special lollipop. Now I know never to trust you if you break into my house and wake me up in the middle of the night.
natalie
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 1 2006, 08:59 AM)
Well said, Nat.

I almost feel bad for ND cuz he was just following Nat's suggestion of burning me.  But he just went for any old burn... he should have just worked off of the "jumpin' down my man's throat" comment that Natatlie made.  I mean, that burn was just layin' out there for him, and he went with a goofy cock pic. rolleyes.gif

Well I was going to burn you but I figured it was time to spread the love instead of always burning you and Gnappy. love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ May 1 2006, 02:40 PM)
Well I was going to burn you but I figured it was time to spread the love instead of always burning you and Gnappy. love-smiley-077.gif

I love when Natalie spreads the legs.. er... I mean, love!!
Just Hangin
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 1 2006, 05:40 PM)
I love when Natalie spreads the legs.. er... I mean, love!!

I think we all love it when Natalie spreads her le......love grinning-smiley-003.gif
numba1fan
Lets just say you guys have no idea............. nah.gif nah.gif
She is a frickin animal! 22.gif 22.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(numba1fan @ May 4 2006, 12:10 AM)
Lets just say you guys have no idea............. nah.gif  nah.gif
She is a frickin animal! 22.gif  22.gif

We would like an idea, though. i think it's time for more pics. 2thumbs.gif
ndboxer
Thanks guys for being somewhat easy on me. I will learn to thinkl it thru more next time. And not go for the burn on a nasty hangover morning.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ndboxer @ May 4 2006, 05:54 PM)
Thanks guys for being somewhat easy on me.  I will learn to thinkl it thru more next time. And not go for the burn on a nasty hangover morning.

No use in taking the time to think around here. It's usually the posts that hvae very littel thought or effort involved that tend to be the funniest ones. Although sometimes the ones that do have a little thought in them are good too. Actually, I'm not really sure. I haven't ever really thought about it.

What's this add reply button do??
Click
diane26
wub.gif

Hey numba
numba1fan
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 5 2006, 09:47 PM)
love-smiley-052.gif

Hey numba

Hey sexy wink.gif wink.gif
Thanks for the bump!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.