Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Natalie The Wannabe Stripper!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
natalie
Hey everybody! Right off the bat I know everybody says it but this site is cool! I've enjoyed meeting people here. You guys are nice, supportive of the naked arts and totally not uptight. I've joined this site with my husband(numba1fan) who is also my photographer and I must say is really good at that and other things! We are both 26 and fairly open-minded. We live in Edmonton but my heart is in B.C. where we both are from originally. We have two kids, a boy and a girl who are responsible for my knockers. I like going to the strippers with my husband and have brought a few girls there for their first time. I collect the posters and magnets. I don't care what some people say, those girls are talented! That's why I put wannabe stripper. Gallery is one of my favourite magazines and I hope to be in it one day in the girl-next-door pages. Not much more to say other than cheers as I raise my glass of beer to you all!
belicked6924
Welcome to RMM food-smiley-004.gif here's to many more pics of your fabulous body. And thanks to your husband for helping in sharing you with the rest of us.
luv2cubounce
hi Natalie,welcome,i live in australia my brother lives in the sunshine coast,he just moved from burnaby.......i love and lived in deep cove,one of the most beautiful places i have seen.So you used to go to the strip clubs in hastings,and was it the orange club or something like??go the canucks!!!!!!!!!
evade20
Natalie,

Welcome to RMM. I love your profile and ratings pics. The pink bra avatar pic is awesome.

Wantabe stripper, coz.gif Sounds like we need a video. popc1.gif 08.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks for joining RMM
somfan
smile.gif Yes, welcome Canadian friends! We Washingtonians like BC, too. I have spent a lot of time there both in the cities and the wilderness.

Strip clubs can be a heckuvalot of fun. Can go through a lot of loonies real quick though. I certainly am happy to see you and other wannabe strippers fulfill your ambitions here at RMM. I'll cheer you on.food-smiley-004.gif
natalie
little more info...
beer of choice.... food-smiley-004.gif
[attachmentid=14695]
belicked6924
QUOTE(natalie @ Feb 28 2006, 10:40 PM)
little more info...

drinkup.gif I'll drink just about anything that's sitting between your nice melons.
saxman
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 1 2006, 12:40 AM)
little more info...
[attachmentid=14695]

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif :08.gif 08.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif food-smiley-004.gif

WOW,..... all that can be said! WOW!! I was a bottle man, but I think I will go back to the breast if it comes like that! YUMMY
bondiguy
Natalie,

Thanks for making a 411.

Love the fact you love Aussies and beer... what maore could I ask for? haha

The Canadians seem to have it going on and you are definitely no exception. I have been loving the pics, your laid back nature and I hope you stick around for a while. food-smiley-004.gif

-bondiguy
natalie
Don't know what to say about this one....maybe you can help me out?
ontippytoes
You're hot, Natalie.
bondiguy
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 1 2006, 01:34 AM)

What can one say after being shown such beautiful breasts but....

Damn they are some nice tits love-smiley-085.gif
natalie
[attachmentid=14700]

wanna try my handlebars? smilio10.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 1 2006, 01:41 AM)
[attachmentid=14700]

I will try them... but you had better warm the engine because I am about to give you the ride of a lifetime banana2.gif tongue.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(natalie @ Feb 28 2006, 11:41 PM)

That's a very nice set of pics, hell yeah if you're husband would let me bang2.gif
belicked6924
Is that Olympic hockey in the background?
natalie
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 1 2006, 01:46 AM)

Hell no go Canucks go!(they won against Calgary by the way, Two goals in nine seconds!!!!!!)
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 1 2006, 01:46 AM)

you noticed the television???

I had to look back at the pic to even see the TV
belicked6924
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 28 2006, 11:49 PM)
you noticed the television???

I had to look back at the pic to even see the TV

Hey a woman that lets you watch sports while using the handlebars 2thumbs.gif in my book.
bondiguy
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 1 2006, 01:57 AM)
Hey a woman that lets you watch sports while using the handlebars 2thumbs.gif in my book.

Ahhh, I now see your angle grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20

Fantastic pic. Beautiful face. I love your eyes. Great breasts. love-smiley-085.gif
luv2cubounce
great size nipples as well.....................
kokane great beer, landlocked salmon right 2thumbs.gif
wheres the beaver??????????????????
evade20
QUOTE(luv2cubounce @ Mar 1 2006, 03:44 AM)
great size nipples as well.....................
kokane great beer, landlocked salmon right 2thumbs.gif
wheres the beaver??????????????????

Between her legs. love-smiley-077.gif smilio09.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 1 2006, 04:42 AM)
Between her legs. love-smiley-077.gif  smilio09.gif

bang.gif
LikesThemAll
very hot pictures Natalie and you certainly have a good spirit about you. I'm not as good with all the quips like the others, so I'll just say I like your package 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Feb 28 2006, 08:22 PM)
Hey everybody! Right off the bat I know everybody says it but this site is cool! I've enjoyed meeting people here. You guys are nice, supportive of the naked arts and totally not uptight. I've joined this site with my husband(numba1fan) who is also my photographer and I must say is really good at that and other things! We are both 26 and fairly open-minded. We live in Edmonton but my heart is in B.C. where we both are from originally. We have two kids, a boy and a girl who are responsible for my knockers. I like going to the strippers with my husband and have brought a few girls there for their first time. I collect the posters and magnets. I don't care what some people say, those girls are talented! That's why I put wannabe stripper. Gallery is one of my favourite magazines and I hope to be in it one day in the girl-next-door pages. Not much more to say other than cheers as I raise my glass of beer to you all!

hey, I'm glad you made a 411, welcome aboard! hope to see more pics n posts!

QUOTE(natalie @ Feb 28 2006, 10:40 PM)
little more info...

Kokanee, one of my fav beers, and after seeing that pic moved up a few more notches!
"Kokanee, It's the beer out here"

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 28 2006, 11:32 PM)
The Canadians seem to have it going on and you are definitely no exception. I have been loving the pics, your laid back nature and I hope you stick around for a while. food-smiley-004.gif

laid back? of course. this girl is from B.C. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 1 2006, 02:43 AM)
bang.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
it never gets old!
latinlover

WOW!! you are a very sexy lady. Question for ya,if you want to be a stripper,and by the looks of your pics you have all the looks and the body to be one....why don't you become one. confused-smiley-013.gif
paybarraman
As succinctly as i can and in my own inmitible style........

YOU'VE GOT GREAT TITS BABY!!!!!!!!

love-smiley-085.gif

22.gif
natalie
QUOTE(latinlover @ Mar 1 2006, 01:08 PM)
WOW!! you are a very sexy lady. Question for ya,if you want to be a stripper,and by the looks of your pics you have all the looks and the body to be one....why don't you become one. confused-smiley-013.gif

As comfortable as I am becoming in my body, I do need some time to lose more weight. I'm not unhappy with myself or judmental or anything like that but my pear shape is too heavy on the bottom.Sorry to ruin your fantasies guys! sad.gif 08.gif 08.gif 08.gif
natalie
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 1 2006, 05:12 PM)
As comfortable as I am becoming in my body, I do need some time to lose more weight. I'm not unhappy with myself or judmental or anything like that but my pear shape is too heavy on the bottom.Sorry to ruin your fantasies guys! sad.gif  08.gif  08.gif  08.gif

Thanks for thinking I could though. smilio05.gif
Maybe one day I'll becomfortable enouhg to do amateur night.
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 1 2006, 03:12 PM)
As comfortable as I am becoming in my body, I do need some time to lose more weight. I'm not unhappy with myself or judmental or anything like that but my pear shape is too heavy on the bottom.Sorry to ruin your fantasies guys! sad.gif  08.gif  08.gif  08.gif

I dunno about pears, but you have great melons and I bet your peach is perfect too grinning-smiley-003.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 1 2006, 05:22 PM)
I dunno about pears, but you have great melons and I bet your peach is perfect too  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Gnappy your the best! You Diane and Bondiguy kick ass. Can't wait to get to know everyone else better too! wub.gif
diane26
QUOTE(natalie @ Feb 28 2006, 07:22 PM)

Isnt BC close to me???? Like ummm few hours. HMMMMMMMMM I did say I want to go to canada before we move to Colorado from WAshington:P

I want to be a stripper too the hot kind with the hot bodies that know how to work there goodies. ph34r.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 1 2006, 03:12 PM)

Ruin? Hell no there are some of us on here that are "ghetto booty" men 2thumbs.gif Please share drinkup.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 1 2006, 03:31 PM)
Gnappy your the best! You Diane and Bondiguy kick ass. Can't wait to get to know everyone else better too! wub.gif

bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif Why am I always left out? ph34r.gif
diane26
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 1 2006, 08:25 PM)
bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif Why am I always left out?  ph34r.gif

Because everyone knows your my number 1 love-smiley-077.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 1 2006, 09:30 PM)
Because everyone knows your my number 1 love-smiley-077.gif

But I still wanna kick ass confused-smiley-013.gif
diane26
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 1 2006, 08:32 PM)
But I still wanna kick ass  confused-smiley-013.gif

user posted image
numba1fan
hey everyone, just want to say thanks for all the awesome comments on my wife.
She has felt so sexy because of them she just won't keep her tits in anything she wears. She is always wanting me to take more pics for you guys and i am happy to oblige, i mean why not, I reap the rewards if you know what i mean! 03.gif
belicked6924
You are definitely a very very lucky man Numba1. Please oh please keep sharing that beautiful wife of yours 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemAll
you are a lucky man Numba1. congrats smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 1 2006, 10:27 PM)
hey everyone, just want to say thanks for all the awesome comments on my wife.
She has felt so sexy because of them she just won't keep her tits in anything she wears. She is always wanting me to take more pics for you guys and i am happy to oblige, i mean why not, I reap the rewards if you know what i mean! 03.gif

Then we all win! Just some more than others, namely you tongue.gif
natalie
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 1 2006, 11:25 PM)
bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif Why am I always left out?  ph34r.gif

Oh belicked your time will come, your time will come. love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 2 2006, 03:07 PM)
Oh belicked your time will come, your time will come. love-smiley-077.gif

Belicked...Natalie is stalking you ph34r.gif We should all be so lucky. tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 2 2006, 01:17 PM)
Belicked...Natalie is stalking you ph34r.gif   We should all be so lucky. tongue.gif

you're jumping to conclusions faster than an episode of three's company laughing-smiley-017.gif
natalie
Yah, besides, Gnappy is closer!!!!!!! smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 2 2006, 02:28 PM)
Yah, besides, Gnappy is closer!!!!!!! smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif

smilio14.gif
diane26
I'm close too sortof. sad.gif
natalie
Well I'm afraid we live in Alberta not in B.C. although it's not too much farther. How the hell would you explain that one to your husband? "Oh yeah, by the way, I;m flying into Edmonton to do some hot chick and her well endowed husband. Send you pix to show what your missing and to give you something to wank off to if you like." laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.