Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Natalie The Wannabe Stripper!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
ddd35
STopped here hoping to catch a good pic of NAt guess its to early yet ... tongue.gif
natalie
Oh there's three new ones hiding around somewhere. ph34r.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 18 2007, 03:16 PM)
Oh there's three new ones hiding around somewhere. ph34r.gif

are you the one with the blue hair above ... ?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 18 2007, 11:49 AM)
not at all. wacko.gif

If that is what they take out, what they leave in must be pure gold!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 18 2007, 01:18 PM)
are you the one with the blue hair  above ... ?

a green dress, pearls, and has a lot of blue hair?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2007, 01:13 PM)
a green dress, pearls, and has a lot of blue hair?

Stunningly I can't remember what he says or if he just laughs but I can picture that horrible image he has in his head laughing-smiley-014.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2007, 02:39 PM)
Stunningly I can't remember what he says or if he just laughs but I can picture that horrible image he has in his head laughing-smiley-014.gif

they are describing the suspects they are following and homer says, "a green dress, pearls, and has a lot of blue hair? What a freak!" Then they hit a bump and it rearranges into marge. Wish I could find the pic.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2007, 04:52 PM)
they are describing the suspects they are following and homer says, "a green dress, pearls, and has a lot of blue hair? What a freak!" Then they hit a bump and it rearranges into marge. Wish I could find the pic.

Hahaha thats it grinning-smiley-003.gif

If you cant find it, it doesn't exist!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2007, 02:55 PM)
Hahaha thats it grinning-smiley-003.gif

If you cant find it, it doesn't exist!

Well I should have been more specific...I'm too lazy to find it right now.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2007, 05:03 PM)
Well I should

Well on your way then young man!!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2007, 03:04 PM)
Well on your way then young man!!!!

my browser is fucked! It keeps replying before I am done.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2007, 05:06 PM)

I thought it was strange.... I thought 3d had logged into ur account

What ep is it and I'll get it?
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2007, 03:09 PM)
I thought it was strange.... I thought 3d had logged into ur account

What ep is it and I'll get it?

It isn't "there" but I'll find it somewhere else.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2007, 05:10 PM)
It isn't "there" but I'll find it somewhere else.

ph34r.gif I have a fe sources... I just find the ep
Gnappster
marge on the lam
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 19 2007, 05:16 PM)
marge on the lam

Ask and u shall receive
evade20

That's a good line! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo

you must have a really fast browser then. I hear it only takes like 1 or 2 seconds for you to be done.
natalie
Ok boys and girls, we took more pictures last night but I haven't gotten a chance to look at them yet. If they are any good I'll post them sometime in the nest bit. grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 20 2007, 02:36 PM)
Ok boys and girls, we took more pictures last night but I haven't gotten a chance to look at them yet. If they are any good I'll post them sometime in the nest bit. grinning-smiley-003.gif

yes there is a god !!!!! tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 20 2007, 12:54 PM)
you must have a really fast browser then.  I hear it only takes like 1 or 2 seconds for you to be done.

Personal experience? tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 19 2007, 03:20 PM)
Ask and u shall receive

well done!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 20 2007, 10:54 AM)
you must have a really fast browser then.  I hear it only takes like 1 or 2 seconds for you to be done.

ph34r.gif

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 20 2007, 12:36 PM)

can't wait!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 22 2007, 01:23 PM)
well done!

I'm here to serve the people!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 20 2007, 02:36 PM)

Q: How do you keep a pervert in suspense?

A: Please read quoted post.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 22 2007, 11:17 PM)
Q: How do you keep a pervert in suspense? 

A: Please read quoted post.

Natalie's post has got me sweating in anticipation like a paedophile with tickets to a Wiggles concert
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 22 2007, 11:20 PM)
Natalie's post has got me sweating in anticipation like a paedophile with tickets to a Wiggles concert

How'd you know I had tickets to the wiggles concert??? ph34r.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 22 2007, 11:52 PM)
How'd you know I had tickets to the wiggles concert??? ph34r.gif

We Aussies stick together
natalie
Ok boys when I posted that, that same day pics showed up in the blowjob thread, the kitty thread and Bobs and possibly numba's so you can stop holding your breath cause you've already seen them. tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 23 2007, 11:17 AM)
Ok boys when I posted that, that same day pics showed up in the blowjob thread, the kitty thread and Bobs and possibly numba's so you can stop holding your breath cause you've already seen them. tongue.gif

thats good my face was turning blue , instead of my balls ... drinkup.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 23 2007, 11:17 AM)

Oh, silly me. blink.gif

So, um, when do we get to see them. wacko.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 22 2007, 09:54 PM)
We Aussies stick together

That's what good waffles do. grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 23 2007, 09:17 AM)

and a hot bunch they were!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 23 2007, 12:45 PM)
That's what good waffles do.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

fucking laughing-smiley-014.gif That was funny
natalie
Alrighty everybody, I know I've been awol for awhile but I've just been too busy to chat it up. As well I am literally working my butt off (and my thighs and my hips lol) and want to show the after pictures in hopefully a couple months. I'm not doing major dieting because I am interested in doing this the healthy way and for the long term. I've been trying for about a month now and have lost 8 pounds so far. Hubby lovingly bought me an eliptical trainer and so I get a good workout everyday, slowly building up my stamina. I also wear ankle weights at work and have MAJORLY cut down on the booze. That has been harder and harder as time goes on. Hopefully I will manage to get to the point where I'll feel comfortable showing more than just my chest in pictures. I love all of the hot poses that Hott and Boanna do but I'm not comfortable doing those.......yet. Wish me luck, I'll poop in when I can!!!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(natalie @ Feb 15 2007, 07:52 PM)
Alrighty everybody, I know I've been awol for awhile but I've just been too busy to chat it up. As well I am literally working my butt off (and my thighs and my hips lol) and want to show the after pictures in hopefully a couple months. I'm not doing major dieting because I am interested in doing this the healthy way and for the long term. I've been trying for about a month now and have lost 8 pounds so far. Hubby lovingly bought me an eliptical trainer and so I get a good workout everyday, slowly building up my stamina. I also wear ankle weights at work and have  MAJORLY cut down on the booze. That has been harder and harder as time goes on. Hopefully I will manage to get to the point where I'll feel comfortable showing more than just my chest in pictures. I love all of the hot poses that Hott and Boanna do but I'm not comfortable doing those.......yet. Wish me luck, I'll poop in when I can!!!! love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Hey Nat, great to hear from you!

Personally I thought your bod was smashing beforehand but great to hear your on the health and exercise bandwagon! I have an eliptical trainer at home too. I jog out in the open where possible but the eliptical is great as it gets your whole body moving to really get that heart rate pumping!

I am a pretty healthy guy myself but I do have a few vices, namely booze, pizza and chips (fries). look forward to seeing the results! Just don't poop on me grinning-smiley-003.gif
foxy lady
You mean to tell me and Hangin that you're gonna knock our pants off even more than you already do.....wow you never cease to make me wet girl.....I love it!!

Patiently awaiting the end results......Numba's one lucky guy!

but.....I agree with bondi on one thing......keep the poop to yourself nah.gif
closeup
Natalie actually hotter? Impossible. That sweet body never looked like it needed any improvements to me. Hurry back, I'm sure all the working out is worth it, but you'll ALWAYS be hot and tasty in my book.
bondiguy
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Feb 15 2007, 11:37 PM)

but.....I agree with bondi on one thing......keep the poop to yourself nah.gif

Someone agrees with me??? ohmy.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 16 2007, 12:08 AM)
Someone agrees with me??? ohmy.gif

Nah....I only said that to get on your good side laughing-smiley-017.gif

food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Feb 16 2007, 12:15 AM)
Nah....I only said that to get on your good side laughing-smiley-017.gif

food-smiley-004.gif

Consider your plan... a success grinning-smiley-003.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 16 2007, 12:16 AM)
Consider your plan... a success grinning-smiley-003.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Feb 16 2007, 12:18 AM)
love-smiley-077.gif

Let's celebrate our new agreement by combining chocolate with ice cream....

Or Jagermeister and Beer
ddd35
Alrighty everybody, I know I've been awol for awhile but I've just been too busy to chat it up. As well I am literally working my butt off (and my thighs and my hips lol) and want to show the after pictures in hopefully a couple months. I'm not doing major dieting because I am interested in doing this the healthy way and for the long term. I've been trying for about a month now and have lost 8 pounds so far. Hubby lovingly bought me an eliptical trainer and so I get a good workout everyday, slowly building up my stamina. I also wear ankle weights at work and have  MAJORLY cut down on the booze. That has been harder and harder as time goes on. Hopefully I will manage to get to the point where I'll feel comfortable showing more than just my chest in pictures. I love all of the hot poses that Hott and Boanna do but I'm not comfortable doing those.......yet. Wish me luck, I'll poop in when I can!!!! love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

I thought you were fine already , but good luck to ya in any sense dll hope ya get were ya want to be .. tongue.gif
Bobaloo

Hot damn, woman. I can't wait to see the all new you. You'd better be careful, though. cuz if you get any sexier, I really will come and visit you. wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 19 2007, 01:10 AM)
Hot damn, woman.  I can't wait to see the all new you.  You'd better be careful, though.  cuz if you get any sexier, I really will come and visit you. wink.gif

Are you trying to de-motivate her??? tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 19 2007, 01:10 AM)
Hot damn, woman.  I can't wait to see the all new you.  You'd better be careful, though.  cuz if you get any sexier, I really will come and visit you. wink.gif

I think that is a threat !!!! guns.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 19 2007, 02:21 AM)
Are you trying to de-motivate her??? tongue.gif

Oops. i didn't look at it that way. I was just trying to prepare her for the time when she actually sees me on her doorstep.

And by "doorstep," I mean on a ladder outside her bedroom window.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 19 2007, 03:21 PM)
Oops.  i didn't look at it that way.  I was just trying to prepare her for the time when she actually sees me on her doorstep. 
And by "doorstep," I mean on a ladder outside her bedroom window.

Thats what I thought you meant by doorstep! tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 20 2007, 12:16 AM)
Thats what I thought you meant by doorstep! tongue.gif

well, considering you're the one who taught me the maneuver, it only makes sense.
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Feb 15 2007, 05:52 PM)

good luck and can't wait!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 20 2007, 11:43 AM)
well, considering you're the one who taught me the maneuver, it only makes sense.

As per our agreement you were not supposed to divulge my identity!!!

Now let me put on these glasses so no one will know who I am
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.