Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Nordicluv
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 20 2023, 09:18 AM)
How important is it to have nice hands and nails..
How would you rate mine..

Lovely hands and nails. Sexy long fingers! Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
I guess you guys like it more down and dirty smilio09.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 27 2023, 07:36 AM)

Looks like a job well done to me!
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 27 2023, 09:36 AM)

What a beautiful sexy lady luv is ! Awesome and amazing view. Gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas. Beautiful sexy legs, gorgeous pussy wide open with all that cum coming out. Very exciting and inviting. I would most definitely eat you with pleasure smilio09.gif Hairy 22.gif 22.gif
Buck Turgidson

YES! wub.gif
It's hot seeing my baby batter dribble out of a girls honey pot. In general, It's just hot seeing that creamy white seed dribbling out of sexy pu$$y

2thumbs.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
midwestbustymom

Just how I like mine! Sexy!
nordicluv
Happy Birthday Big Fella 11.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 28 2023, 08:03 AM)
Happy Birthday Big Fella  11.gif

Big fella had a very good happy birthday! 11.gif The 2nd pic. Luv. Absolutely for sure could milk me totally empty. Even with all my heavy volume cum. Loads! Hairy 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Apr 28 2023, 05:56 PM)
Big fella had a very good happy birthday!  11.gif    The 2nd pic.  Luv. Absolutely for sure  could milk me totally empty. Even with all my heavy volume cum. Loads!  Hairy  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

I went back to luvs very first page here on her thread all the way until now the very last page. It truly reminds me how all her pics are 10s . Beautiful sexy gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas with awesome and amazing size and shape. Beautiful pussy pics the ones of her hairy and the ones of her shaved. These pics are so
Exciting and inviting to me . They bring so much erotic energy and always had such a high level of how beautiful sexy gorgeous and very erotic luv truly is . From. The. start up until now. On her thread
10s. 10s. 10s. Longtime admirer. Hairy 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 20 2023, 09:18 AM)
How important is it to have nice hands and nails..
How would you rate mine..

painted fingernails.... use the right color and they pop out as something spectacular! where you have them placed makes the pic so much better and more colorful smile.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 17 2023, 09:05 PM)
painted fingernails....  use the right color and they pop out as something spectacular!  where you have them placed makes the pic so much better and more colorful smile.gif

Luvs choice of colors on fingernails and the addition of placement of her hands also adds to the enhancements of her pics. Luv definitely has it going on in all directions. Longtime admirer. Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
Teasing my boy toy smile.gif
What would you do if I put myself in your face like this..
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 18 2023, 07:15 PM)
Teasing my boy toy  smile.gif

Dive in head first !!
Buck Turgidson

My tongue is going DEEEEEeeeeeep inside you smilio09.gif
All hairy and natural

I would love for you to put yourself in my face. I would put my tongue all the way inside you, licking and sucking and totally eating on you. Inside and out. Wanting you to cum as much as possible all over my face. Truly stunning pic! Hairy 22.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 18 2023, 05:15 PM)

Take that picture love-smiley-077.gif
Looking4u2do2

Lick until you squirted all over me
nordicluv
.. just doing my part by providing a little shade smile.gif

Could you use my service on a hot sunny day.. lol
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 21 2023, 05:48 PM)
.. just doing my part by providing a little shade smile.gif

Could you use my service on a hot sunny day.. lol

Everyday!
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ May 21 2023, 09:47 PM)
Everyday!

Luv can provide shade for me anytime. Beautiful sexy gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas. Her amazing size and shape. Stunning cleavage . I could be right under those gorgeous beauties . If the sweat drips off her gorgeous titties and into my mouth I’m truly all for it. Hairy 22.gif wub.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ May 22 2023, 12:08 PM)
Luv can provide shade for me anytime. Beautiful sexy gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas. Her amazing size and shape. Stunning cleavage . I could be right under those gorgeous beauties . If the sweat drips off  her gorgeous titties and into my mouth I’m truly all for it. Hairy  22.gif  wub.gif

I must add. I also would be very hard and shooting off as well. Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
Happy Friday Guys food-smiley-004.gif
Do you like my tight little Saturday Night Special..
Looking4u2do2
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 26 2023, 07:11 AM)

I d love to find out just how tight it was
All hairy and natural

I love ❤️ it! Gorgeous hairy pussy . Awesome clit with size. Very excited clit would definitely make a very exciting Saturday night. Cumming all over me. I would definitely try a little stretching with my tongue 👅 hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
Need more comments on my kitty guys smilio09.gif
Looking4u2do2
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 27 2023, 06:43 AM)

Well we would both have fun with your kitty and Melons.absolutely sexy
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 27 2023, 06:43 AM)

Luv always has very exciting and inviting pics. Beautiful and very erotic hairy pussy awesome clit. It would definitely be a pleasure to lick suck and eat you completely inside and out. Licking and sucking your clit getting it very hard. Putting my tongue deep inside you as far as I could go. Kissing licking and sucking your gorgeous titties licking and nibbling your nipples. Going all over them and in between your titties . Your lying on your back with your legs in the air I’m very hard and going deep inside you in and out going faster and harder until we both are cumming and being soaked with cum . This is what I wanted to share with your gorgeous sexy erotic body admirer hairy 22.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ May 27 2023, 10:48 AM)
Luv always has very exciting and inviting pics. Beautiful and very erotic hairy pussy awesome clit. It would definitely be a pleasure to lick suck and eat you completely inside and out. Licking and sucking your clit getting it very hard. Putting my tongue deep inside you as far as I could go. Kissing licking and sucking your gorgeous titties licking and nibbling your nipples. Going all over them and in between your titties . Your lying on your back with your legs in the air I’m very hard and going deep inside you in and out going faster and harder until we both are cumming  and being soaked with cum .  This is what I wanted to share with your gorgeous sexy erotic body admirer hairy  22.gif

I have to say luv being as beautiful and sexy gorgeous as she is . Her truly stunning body. I have always thought she is absolutely playboy and penthouse . Luv s pics would run circles around those ladies in either magazine. Hairy 22.gif 22.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Jun 2 2023, 06:07 PM)
I have to say luv being as beautiful and sexy gorgeous as she is . Her truly stunning body.  I have always thought she is absolutely playboy and penthouse . Luv s pics would run circles  around those ladies in either magazine.  Hairy  22.gif  22.gif

Luvs. Beautiful sexy gorgeous titties. Nipples and aerolas. Truly awesome and amazing size and shape. To be in between her beauties sliding back and forth . Rest assured . Totally awesome titty fuck ! And to be able to shoot cum all over her gorgeous titties. Hairy 22.gif 💕
nordicluv
On a beach somewhere close this weekend smile.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jun 23 2023, 12:31 PM)

Such a sexy lady! You look great Luv
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jun 23 2023, 02:31 PM)

Luv your such a gorgeous sexy lady! Awesome body! You have remarkable sexual energy with every picture of you! Admirer. Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
fun with my toy tongue.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jun 23 2023, 08:35 PM)
fun with my boy toy tongue.gif

Good for you Luv!
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jun 23 2023, 10:35 PM)
fun with my toy tongue.gif

I would definitely be more than overjoyed to be luvs boy toy and be put wherever she wants to put me . Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
Enjoying the morning view smile.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jun 28 2023, 01:33 PM)
Enjoying the morning view  smile.gif

Gorgeous view! Always love-smiley-077.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jun 28 2023, 03:33 PM)

Luv. Always has the best view
To make me shoot off. Many many times. Hugs.
Hairy 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
SnoopyO5

Loving that all over tan !! Gorgeous body ..
Drengr

Beautiful view.

Needs some animalistic fucking to go along with.
Drengr

Succulent clit ready to be sucked vigorously.
nordicluv
Date night smile.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 1 2023, 07:02 AM)
Date night smile.gif

Love your outfit! wub.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 1 2023, 09:02 AM)
Date night smile.gif

Date day or date night! This is great I would be ready 24 hrs ahead of time! Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
Happy July long smile.gif
Dingoman111
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 2 2023, 07:09 AM)

🔥🔥🔥
All hairy and natural

Happy July long sounds much better than happy July 4th. 4 is to short. I’m much more than 4. I can double that easily. Luv very beautiful sexy lady that is always rockin it ! Hugs Hairy 22.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 2 2023, 05:09 AM)

Same to you Luv
All hairy and natural

Luv is truly a gorgeous sexy lady. I have always been a long time admirer and huge fan of hers . It’s a genuine pleasure to support her and stickup for her. Much love 💕 for luv! Hairy 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Jul 9 2023, 02:59 PM)
Luv is truly a gorgeous sexy lady. I have always been a long time admirer and huge fan of hers . It’s a genuine pleasure to support her and stickup for her. Much love 💕 for luv!  Hairy  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

Luv with her thread and beautiful sexy gorgeous pics . Truly has taken this site to a great distance since she first started. I’m more than happy she did. Admirer hairy 22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.