Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Fantasies, Anyone?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
ddd35
QUOTE(LittleMissBunny @ Feb 15 2018, 12:34 PM)
Join me!  smilio09.gif

I wanna watch
Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(LittleMissBunny @ Feb 15 2018, 02:34 PM)
Join me!  smilio09.gif

Omg! In my dreams....
kansasboy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 15 2018, 01:51 PM)
I wanna watch

Damn, so do I.
Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 15 2018, 02:51 PM)
I wanna watch

The things I would do to her....makes my pussy wet just thinking about it.
ddd35
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Feb 15 2018, 02:03 PM)

I was hoping so
LittleMissBunny
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Feb 15 2018, 04:03 PM)

smilio05.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Feb 15 2018, 04:03 PM)
The things I would do to her....

I haven't even started. But I'm not sure she's ready for such pleasures, or, ready to handle the truly deep touch of mind boggling pleasure.

Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Feb 16 2018, 02:04 PM)
I haven't even started. But I'm not sure she's ready for such pleasures, or, ready to handle the truly deep touch of mind boggling pleasure.

I’m sure she could handle it....I bet you could handle watching...
LittleMissBunny
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Feb 16 2018, 02:39 PM)
I’m sure she could handle it....I bet you could handle watching...

Only big c0ck need apply wink.gif
Buck Turgidson
Big cocks are virtually standard equipment, very few know how to use what they have in ways she never experienced 03.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LittleMissBunny @ Feb 16 2018, 05:54 PM)
Only big c0ck need apply wink.gif

22.gif consider me applied
LittleMissBunny
We have many fun fantasies on our to do list. I think one of the more exciting ones is a gangbang.. there's something so taboo and raunchy about being used as a sex object by many hard c0cks at once!

Who's signing up for our gangbang? 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LittleMissBunny @ Feb 18 2018, 07:15 PM)
We have many fun fantasies on our to do list. I think one of the more exciting ones is a gangbang.. there's something so taboo and raunchy about being used as a sex object by many hard c0cks at once!

Who's signing up for our gangbang?  2thumbs.gif

You convinced me . Count me in.
Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 19 2018, 07:18 AM)
You convinced me . Count me in.

O.M.G.
ddd35
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Feb 19 2018, 07:22 PM)
O.M.G.

I get Dibs
summoner
Yesterday I wrote to my bf about my fantasy of getting two cocks in different holes, he really liked it!
And I just had to play with my toys to get that aching of my clit ease =D
ddd35
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 21 2018, 02:54 AM)
Yesterday I wrote to my bf about my fantasy of getting two cocks in different holes, he really liked it!
And I just had to play with my toys to get that aching of my clit ease =D

Sweet , hope it worked hun. And I'd like to be one of the c0cks .
summoner
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 21 2018, 12:50 PM)
Sweet , hope it worked hun.  And I'd like to be one of the c0cks .

Oh I had so many orgasms that I was exhausted =D My new clitvibe is suberb!
Maybe I should write my fantasy here for you all to enjoy?
kansasboy
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 21 2018, 10:07 AM)

Yes please
ddd35
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 21 2018, 09:07 AM)

Yes please do.
Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 21 2018, 12:04 PM)
Yes please do.

Yes, please do!!!
Iluvgirls
This girl is amazing!!!
summoner
I have been out for a coffee with my friend J and we are going to my place, I have something new that I want to show him. I open the door and we get in and when I'm taking my shoes off I feel his hands on my hips and I just freeze. His hands sooth my butt cheeks through my summer dress. I look up and I see my spouse A standing there with a smile on his face.

J's hand has found under my dress and he comes closed so I can feel his hard c0ck through his shorts. A comes to me and gives me a deep kiss and says "It's ok" and I let myself gasp when I feel that J's hand goes between my legs and I know he will feel how moist I already am! Thongs are very thing...

A starts to undress me, he pulls the zipper down and let's my dress just fall to the floor. J opens my bra and A takes them off. And then my thongs are down too and I'm standing naked between two men.

I can see that J has made some preparations, candles and slow music in the bedroom and my toybox. Guys drop their pants and I can see two fully erected c0ck in front of me and I just have to taste both and other gets handjob and then I change. I'm not allowed to do it for too long when J says that I should go lay on my back on the bed. I kiss him, tease him with tongue and do as he asks.

J takes some oil and starts to oil up my melons while J spreads my legs and starts to sooth my kitty very gently. He is a master teaser and knows that when I'm touched very gently it makes me crazy. I'm gasping when my nipples are pinched and then sucked hard. When my melons are oiled I'm offered a c0ck to suck. A has lifted my legs up so he can lick me and his tongue is making me moan...

J layes down and A lifts me up and helps me to mount J. My pussy is wet so this new c0ck slides in nicely. A rubs my melons from behind while I start to ride. J puts his hands to my hips and let A take care on my melons. I'm so turned on by all that when I touch my clit and rub it just a bit I can feel that I'm cumming already! A turns my head to his side and kisses me while I cum.

J pulls me down to him and kisses me and holds me down and fucks me slowly. Behind me A is taking lube and tickles my ass with his finger. I almost can't believe this. Finally I get dp! His c0ck is next and I'm glad we have been practicing....J's c0ck moves slowly when A's c0ck is drilling to my ass. And because I'm not silent in bed, I moan.....it feels so good! And I tell them how good their c0ck are making me!

Finally I have two c0ck in me, fucking me slowly and making me cum over and over again. My nipples are so hard it almost hurts and biting makes so good! Guys are pushing faster and my orgasms are taking me high above clouds. And faster...and faster....and then I feel two c0ck explode inside me and guys groaning when their c0cks shoot the load in.

---

Enjoy!
ddd35
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 4 2018, 08:23 AM)
I have been out for a coffee with my friend J and we are going to my place, I have something new that I want to show him. I open the door and we get in and when I'm taking my shoes off I feel his hands on my hips and I just freeze. His hands sooth my butt cheeks through my summer dress. I look up and I see my spouse A standing there with a smile on his face.

J's hand has found under my dress and he comes closed so I can feel his hard c0ck through his shorts. A comes to me and gives me a deep kiss and says "It's ok" and I let myself gasp when I feel that J's hand goes between my legs and I know he will feel how moist I already am! Thongs are very thing...

A starts to undress me, he pulls the zipper down and let's my dress just fall to the floor. J opens my bra and A takes them off. And then my thongs are down too and I'm standing naked between two men.

I can see that J has made some preparations, candles and slow music in the bedroom and my toybox. Guys drop their pants and I can see two fully erected c0ck in front of me and I just have to taste both and other gets handjob and then I change. I'm not allowed to do it for too long when J says that I should go lay on my back on the bed. I kiss him, tease him with tongue and do as he asks.

J takes some oil and starts to oil up my melons while J spreads my legs and starts to sooth my kitty very gently. He is a master teaser and knows that when I'm touched very gently it makes me crazy. I'm gasping when my nipples are pinched and then sucked hard. When my melons are oiled I'm offered a c0ck to suck. A has lifted my legs up so he can lick me and his tongue is making me moan...

J layes down and A lifts me up and helps me to mount J. My pussy is wet so this new c0ck slides in nicely. A rubs my melons from behind while I start to ride. J puts his hands to my hips and let A take care on my melons. I'm so turned on by all that when I touch my clit and rub it just a bit I can feel that I'm cumming already! A turns my head to his side and kisses me while I cum.

J pulls me down to him and kisses me and holds me down and fucks me slowly. Behind me A is taking lube and tickles my ass with his finger. I almost can't believe this. Finally I get dp! His c0ck is next and I'm glad we have been practicing....J's c0ck moves slowly when A's c0ck is drilling to my ass. And because I'm not silent in bed, I moan.....it feels so good! And I tell them how good their c0ck are making me!

Finally I have two c0ck in me, fucking me slowly and making me cum over and over again. My nipples are so hard it almost hurts and biting makes so good! Guys are pushing faster and my orgasms are taking me high above clouds. And faster...and faster....and then I feel two c0ck explode inside me and guys groaning when their c0cks shoot the load in.

---

Enjoy!

Omg tha t's awesome........ wanna go for coffee ???
summoner
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 4 2018, 08:26 PM)
Omg tha t's awesome........ wanna go for coffee ???

With you 3d anytime love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 4 2018, 03:03 PM)
With you 3d anytime love-smiley-077.gif

Ah that's so great. I'm glad you like me
FreakyShinnizle
I don't like coffee, but I would certainly enjoy it that time!
summoner
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Mar 5 2018, 12:16 AM)
I don't like coffee, but I would certainly enjoy it that time!

Well you can get a tea or soda too biggrin.gif or both?
Buck Turgidson
Juicy HOT!!! 2thumbs.gif This begs a pondering; how hard could could you cum the moment two different loads begin filling you up?!
Very hot fantasy!

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Buck Turgidson
Juicy HOT!!! 2thumbs.gif This begs a pondering; how hard could could you cum the moment two different loads begin filling you up?!
Very hot fantasy!

grinning-smiley-003.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 4 2018, 07:57 PM)
Well you can get a tea or soda too biggrin.gif or both?

Or your delicious nectar smilio09.gif
summoner
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Mar 8 2018, 04:30 AM)
Or your delicious nectar smilio09.gif

I think you could drown 😂
summoner
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Mar 5 2018, 08:55 AM)
Juicy HOT!!!  2thumbs.gif This begs a pondering; how hard could could you cum the moment two different loads begin filling you up?!
Very hot fantasy!

grinning-smiley-003.gif

Maybe harder than ever before?
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 8 2018, 03:43 AM)
I think you could drown 😂

It would still be a wonderful death
Karatenami
QUOTE(randystranger69 @ Feb 15 2018, 10:26 AM)
Your gifs are amazing. Such a turn on. Love that ass!

Sorry for the late comment.. but that is a really nice ass, just saying lol..
Karatenami
>_>.. first time posting anything like this.. so i'll start small lol..

I nude sunbathe by my pool sometimes when we can't get down to south beach to do topless sunbathing ((and even then i'm shy at the beach and only go topless if other women are nearby and also topless)) but.. i was in my backyard by the pool before, tanning totally naked.. ((i have pics i might post someday, bf wanted selfies)) and suddenly i heard lawn mowers like.. either next door or two doors down.. i really really really thought about opening the gate to my yard, like just a little bit, so if they happened to walk by.. wink.gif..
valoish
I'll be your lawn guy anytime..just give me your address
Melon fan1
QUOTE(Karatenami @ May 31 2018, 10:05 PM)
Sorry for the late comment.. but that is a really nice ass, just saying lol..

Oh my, I wish I was your neighbor! cool.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jun 1 2018, 12:50 AM)
I nude sunbathe by my pool sometimes when we can't get down to south beach to do topless sunbathing ((and even then i'm shy at the beach and only go topless if other women are nearby and also topless)) but.. i was in my backyard by the pool before, tanning totally naked.. ((i have pics i might post someday, bf wanted selfies)) and suddenly i heard lawn mowers like.. either next door or two doors down.. i really really really thought about opening the gate to my yard, like just a little bit, so if they happened to walk by.. wink.gif..

With a body like yours showing off is encouraged
frankylee22
This is a fantasy I have actually made happen before, but I want more. For years I have been able to suck myself off, and it took me a long time to tell anyone I knew in real life. I told an ex years ago, and she wanted to see so I showed her and we would suck it together. Then I told a friend of mine and she wanted to see, but she wanted me to do it for a group of her friends at a bachelorette party. So that night I got nice and drunk and met them at their hotel. They stripped my clothes off and made me get in the middle of them. The bride helped me get hard and then put my melonpoker in my mouth while they all watched and cheered. They were taking pics and videos and couldn't believe it. It was one of the best nights of my life, as I wasn't the only one who sucked my melonpoker that night...
CaBoobLover
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Jan 8 2018, 04:29 PM)
Ok, here’s one of my fantasies. I’m laying on a bed in a hotel room and guys are lined up outside the door. I suck one c0ck while another guy watches. One enters the room at a time, I suck him while the others watch. I do this with at least 15-20 guys. None leave once they’re in the room until I’ve made them all cum.

That is so hot. I love the idea. Thank you for sharing. Sexy, sexy girl.
CaBoobLover
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jun 1 2018, 02:50 AM)

Mmmm. That is so sexy. I am not a hot girl like you, but I also love the idea of getting caught and being watched. I have fantasized about fucking my wife, or going down on her, in our backyard and having a neighbor or gardener watch us or happen upon us accidentally. Yes, I am a voyeur and exhibitionist...
Karatenami
QUOTE(CaBoobLover @ Jun 14 2018, 11:00 AM)
Mmmm.  That is so sexy.  I am not a hot girl like you, but I also love the idea of getting caught and being watched.  I have fantasized about fucking my wife, or going down on her, in our backyard and having a neighbor or gardener watch us or happen upon us accidentally.  Yes, I am a voyeur and exhibitionist...

Mmm yeah I'd love that too.. I love nude tanning in my back yard
Karatenami
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jun 1 2018, 02:50 AM)

Other than yourself.. Who would be the sexiest situation to find me naked tanning, you think? A neighbor? A lawn guy? Pool boy? Mailman? College neighbor home for the summer? Answer here or pm me your fantasy choice wink.gif smilio09.gif
03.gif
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jun 19 2018, 02:59 AM)
Other than yourself.. Who would be the sexiest situation to find me naked tanning, you think? A neighbor? A lawn guy? Pool boy? Mailman? College neighbor home for the summer? Answer here or pm me your fantasy choice wink.gif smilio09.gif
03.gif

Neighbour , watching you float around in a pool on a on mattress 2thumbs.gif
Arnut
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Feb 14 2018, 11:13 AM)
Testing to see if I’m able to add my gifs...I like how you can zoom in on them

[attachmentid=206774]

[attachmentid=206775]

[attachmentid=206776]

OMG, send me video are pictures I will not share them I promise and I'll send you some good ones too
FullPuppies
To be the pussy in a gang bang of 10 or more on stage in a sex club.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.