Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Kind Of Panties
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Gnappster
What are your favorite kind of undies you like to see a woman wearing(besides none)?

Here's a description for the uninitiated:

Thong

Thongs have been most popular in the past with exotic dancers. And for a long time, they were the only women who were brave enough to wear them. But soon, women in South America took the concept to swimsuit and started a revolution. Thongs became commonplace in countries like Brazil, and American women would go south of the border and wear them, knowing they wouldn't fly here in the states. Once everyone caught on to the trend, singer Sisqo released a song entitled the “Thong Song” and suddenly, mainstream America was onto this trend and it began to gain popularity with average women all over.
So, what types of thongs are there? More than you would think! Here are the most popular types, and what they mean:
# G-String Thong: G-String thongs are the type of thong that is strictly string, with no coverage at all. Likely to be the least comfortable.
# Tanga: Tangas are a step up from your average bikini underwear, with nearly a full seat.
# T-Back: T-Backs are very obviously named. They form a perfect “T” shape in the back.
# Rio: This is the most popular style of thong, with straps that rise up on the sides, rather them going straight across the back.

Hipster / Boy short

This type of underwear provides a full seat and a cool, laid back sporty look. They're cut more like shorts, and are usually low rise. They're great to wear under jeans and for working out. They usually hit right at the hip, and have full coverage. The difference between hipsters and boy shorts is that boyshorts tend to have a bit of a leg in them while hipsters are cut off the the thigh.

Bikini / String Bikini

Bikini's are the choice of many a girl. In fact, some of us were raised on bikini style underwear and won't let go. As you can tell from the name of the underwear, bikinis are inspired from the swim wear, which was originally re-created in Cannes, France. (As history tells us, bikinis have appeared in ancient drawings dating back to 1600 BC). When we talk about fit, bikinis have a full seat, are cut at the thigh, and are generally mid to low rise. What makes a string bikini different is that instead of full material sides, there is a string,or in more modern cases, an elastic string which allows for added comfort.

High rise briefs are without a doubt the most made fun of underwear on the market. High rise briefs are also known as “Granny Panties”. Typically, these types of underwear come up to the belly button or higher, have a full and roomy seat and hits the thigh. These are the most conservative of all daily wear underwear, and are also the most comfortable. They're most often worn by younger girls during that time of the month, when, as well all know, comfort is the only thing that matters.

Boxer shorts are, well everybody knows what boxer shorts are.

My favourite is probably the boyshorts. Yeah I like to see a nice thong, but something about a fit girl in some boy shorts just does it for me.

Please explain your choices, especially if you choose 'Other'.
Gnappster
I should also add, if you're a woman, what kind do you prefer wearing?
Guys, I don't care what kind you prefer wearing vomit-smiley-020.gif
COMEDYMAN
Thongs for me.. I gotta see them bubbles!!! smile.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 18 2005, 12:57 PM)
Guys, I don't care what kind you prefer wearing  vomit-smiley-020.gif

I like thongs 2thumbs.gif
FORAGOODTIME
Thongs, Thongs, Thongs!

I usually prefer to wear something along the lines of these:
[attachmentid=6220]

Sorry, I didn't have any pics of myself in a thong or I would have posted it instead! nah.gif
juicy_DD
Thongs!
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Oct 18 2005, 02:52 PM)
Thongs!

Amen to that!!
Hot mama
it looks likr thongs are going to be the winners party-smiley-048.gif smilio14.gif
clincar
Definately......Thongs!!
juicyboobs
thongs for me, low rise shorts sometimes too. ultimately commando is best..
Imagirlwatcher
Something about a woman talking about her unmentionables that makes me all tingly in my no-no region... smilio05.gif
bellair
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Oct 19 2005, 03:23 PM)
thongs for me, low rise shorts sometimes too. ultimately commando is best..

It doesn't matter what you wear it always make hot under the collar!! Got to agree commando is the ultimate!! tongue.gif
DrakynsGirl
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 18 2005, 12:57 PM)
Guys, I don't care what kind you prefer wearing  vomit-smiley-020.gif

My vote's with boyshorts. I wear thongs everyday cause of tight work pants... don't wanna see a panty line tongue.gif

But coming home and walking around in boyshorts is the best! lol.. sometimes you can pull it off as just wearing shorts.. I've done a few store runs like that lol cool.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(DrakynsGirl @ Oct 20 2005, 01:12 PM)
My vote's with boyshorts. I wear thongs everyday cause of tight work pants... don't wanna see a panty line   tongue.gif

But coming home and walking around in boyshorts is the best! lol.. sometimes you can pull it off as just wearing shorts.. I've done a few store runs like that  lol   cool.gif

damn...would like to see that! 2thumbs.gif
closeup
Thongs are the best, they cover what they need to and show just enough to make them sexy.
JessyFR
Thongs are hot grinning-smiley-003.gif but i prefere little bikini like this one
[attachmentid=6637]
Christof
QUOTE(JessyFR @ Oct 22 2005, 12:28 AM)
Thongs are hot  grinning-smiley-003.gif  but i prefere little bikini like this one
[attachmentid=6637]

I voted for boyshorts, but after seeing this pic thinking of changing my mind smile.gif
amberis1985
I didnt wear start wearing a thong until i was 18, before that i only wore bikini's, i thought thongs would be uncomfrotable...but now i realize they are even more comfy, plus no panty lines!! 2thumbs.gif
mountainlust
I voted for thongs, but I'll tell you what: seeing a girl in just a regular pair of white, cotton bikini style panties is just as sexy, too. I had an encounter with an older woman once and that's what she had on... yeeow-saah! 22.gif
r8rman
QUOTE(JessyFR @ Oct 22 2005, 12:28 AM)
Thongs are hot  grinning-smiley-003.gif  but i prefere little bikini like this one
[attachmentid=6637]

Jessy.. Im guessing thats a model pic of the panties?? if thats your bottom, we DEFINITELY need to see more smile.gif
Avvilimento
Anything with a high hip works for me. I dunno what it is... just something about having the straps (?) go up high instead of straight across that looks sexy as hell.

That said, Jessy - très magnifique! Though that probably has more to do with the girl than the outfit fun_84.gif
hott1976
the smaller the better...here are a few of my favorites front and back!
closeup
Hard to say which part is sexier, the tan part, the white part or the panties.
hott1976
i knew you would like it!
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 25 2005, 05:20 PM)
the smaller the better...here are a few of my favorites front and back!

the orange looks so good against your tanned body

i see the front, but where's the back? coz.gif
hott1976
from behind favorites...
closeup
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 25 2005, 05:30 PM)
i knew you would like it!

It was a pretty tough guess. I would have even liked it without the cute panties.
hott1976
this room is full all of a sudden!
closeup
Hey DJS, It's been awhile, want to chime in on your favorite panties?
djs13
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 25 2005, 03:52 PM)
Hey DJS, It's been awhile, want to chime in on your favorite panties?

I voted already....thongs for sure
closeup
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 25 2005, 05:51 PM)
this room is full all of a sudden!

That usually happens when you start posting pictures.
hott1976
djs one of my favorite hotties! She may not know that though. mmmm.....
hott1976
post away djs!
LI newyork
1976, great shot from behind, oh yea the thong is great also.. what a body.
hott1976
i voted too!
hott1976
thank you ny!
closeup
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 25 2005, 05:54 PM)
djs one of my favorite hotties!  She may not know that though.  mmmm.....

She's one of my favorites too.
hott1976
i do prefer birthday suit though....especially with low cut jeans!
hott1976
closeup...
that should have been one to choose from...djs and hott!
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 25 2005, 05:56 PM)
i do prefer birthday suit though....especially with low cut jeans!

hmm, any examples of said style?
hott1976
the things i would do to her! LOL
hott1976
with out the jeans?
closeup
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 25 2005, 05:57 PM)
closeup...
that should have been one to choose from...djs and hott!

I didn't think she would be back, but you're right, that would be so hot.
hott1976
i may have to take those issues and requests to my thread!
closeup
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 25 2005, 05:58 PM)
the things i would do to her! LOL

Oh pray tell, exactly what would you do?
hott1976
Djs...we're talking like you are not even here. You are the only hottie i have saved to my favorites.
djs13
what's the easiest way to read the latest post without having to refresh and scroll back down the screen.
hott1976
ha..i'll keep them to myself closeup. don't want to offend. Especially if some are not into that girl on girl action.
hott1976
nice avatar djs!
hott1976
great question too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.