Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Kind Of Panties
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
wild n crazy
QUOTE(Wickedbikini @ Oct 25 2006, 02:42 PM)
Thong panties of course!

well of course! girl you have a gorgeous ass! i would lick you up and down!! tongue.gif
Wickedbikini
Thank you all!
stevieboy
QUOTE(Wickedbikini @ Oct 25 2006, 03:42 PM)
Thong panties of course!

Back that thing up here...I got something I wanna show you

22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(wild n crazy @ Oct 25 2006, 03:51 PM)
well of course! girl you have a gorgeous ass! i would lick you up and down!! tongue.gif

I would also watch and/or join in grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lynette
My favorite kind of parties are the ones with plenty of drinks and a hot tub. Any excuse to get aked in front of a group of people. I just love getting horney.
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 24 2007, 01:44 PM)
My favorite kind of parties are the ones with plenty of drinks and a hot tub. Any excuse to get aked in front of a group of people. I just love getting horney.

It's panties not parties.
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 24 2007, 02:00 PM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 24 2007, 12:00 PM)

yeah, look at the pervert who created the thread...it would HAVE to be panties.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 24 2007, 03:06 PM)
yeah, look at the pervert who created the thread...it would HAVE to be panties.

If I catch that pervert sniffing my underwear one more time, I'm going to scream
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 24 2007, 03:30 PM)
If I catch that pervert sniffing my underwear one more time, I'm going to scream

Oh and here I thought you liked it !!!! tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 24 2007, 01:30 PM)

Hey, a thong is a thong! unsure.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 24 2007, 03:53 PM)
Hey, a thong is a thong!  confused-smiley-013.gif

yeah, but I'm not much of a thinger
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 24 2007, 02:03 PM)
yeah, but I'm not much of a thinger

hahaha, you're tho thilly!
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 24 2007, 02:00 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif

The most inadvertently funny post ever!
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 26 2007, 11:57 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif

The most inadvertently funny post ever!

I think my avatar says it all.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 27 2007, 12:37 AM)
I think my avatar says it all.

I dont think it has ever been more apt tongue.gif
cangirl18
This is still about panties, right? I like boyshorts and thongs. One cuz they stay out of your ass, and the other because it's okay for them to be there.
nybandit
i like the way they look on you too.........prolly look better on my floor after i rip them off with my teeth!! wink.gif
closeup
I think if any guy got you down to your panties, he's not really gonna care what they are, as much as how fast he can get them off you. But even with that, I like the thong. Your ass is too fine to be covered up with something that's coming off as quickly as possible.
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 28 2007, 03:43 PM)
This is still about panties, right? I like boyshorts and thongs. One cuz they stay out of your ass, and the other because it's okay for them to be  there.

You make both examples look equally as sexy
wincy69
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 28 2007, 07:43 PM)
This is still about panties, right? I like boyshorts and thongs. One cuz they stay out of your ass, and the other because it's okay for them to be  there.

Anything would look perfect on you babes!!!

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 28 2007, 01:43 PM)

I was hoping you'd chime in on this thread. Those ar my favs to see on a girl too, epspecially one such as yourself!
ddd35
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Jan 28 2007, 03:43 PM)

wow these photos make voting in this thread tough to pick a favorite panty , but i think ive picked the favorite ass ... 22.gif 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 29 2007, 12:53 PM)
I was hoping you'd chime in on this thread. Those ar my favs to see on a girl too, epspecially one such as yourself!

I think she'd make the granny panties option look good! tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 30 2007, 03:29 PM)
I think she'd make the granny panties option look good! tongue.gif

haha I forgot about that one....that's funny

yet very true! ohmy.gif
bondiguy
well there is at least 2 members here who LOVE EM! tongue.gif
cangirl18
Wait- Granny panties?
hold on...
cangirl18
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 3 2007, 02:16 PM)
Wait- Granny panties?
hold on...

Well, I guess those are more boyshorts. I tried to please everyone. confused-smiley-013.gif
Hmysticman
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 3 2007, 02:16 PM)
Wait- Granny panties?
hold on...

Wow, you even make granny panties look hot!
cangirl18
I had already posted that one. Sorry. Repeat offender.
cangirl18
here- they are comfy like granny panties- they just have picture windows in the back!
Hmysticman
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 3 2007, 02:27 PM)
here- they are comfy like granny panties- they just have picture windows in the back!

Picture windows are always nice. 2thumbs.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(Hmysticman @ Feb 3 2007, 02:30 PM)
Picture windows are always nice.   2thumbs.gif

I just put real estate value on my arse. blink.gif
Mr_Trent
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 3 2007, 11:36 AM)
I just put real estate value on my arse. blink.gif

it's already worth a considerable amount...

But windows are always good!
little_n_soft
I've gone for hipster/boy shirts, though I do like thongs. The reason for this is because I have quite curvy hips and bum and I think hipster briefs are so much more flattering. The thing about thongs is that they often rise above the line of the hips, so they can make your body look shorter and they generally accentuate any spare flab you have in that area. If you're slimmer then they're more flattering than hipster briefs because naturally you're showing a lot more flesh and it gives the illusion that you're curvier than you actually are.

You can get thong style hipster panties though, don't think you can go wrong with them!
cocky
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 3 2007, 07:05 PM)
I've gone for hipster/boy shirts, though I do like thongs. The reason for this is because I have quite curvy hips and bum and I think hipster briefs are so much more flattering. The thing about thongs is that they often rise above the line of the hips, so they can make your body look shorter and they generally accentuate any spare flab you have in that area. If you're slimmer then they're more flattering than hipster briefs because naturally you're showing a lot more flesh and it gives the illusion that you're curvier than you actually are.

You can get thong style hipster panties though, don't think you can go wrong with them!

you should post some pics wink.gif
cangirl18
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 18 2005, 12:47 PM)
Thong

Thongs have been most popular in the past with exotic dancers. And for a long time, they were the only women who were brave enough to wear them. But soon, women in South America took the concept to swimsuit and started a revolution. Thongs became commonplace in countries like Brazil, and American women would go south of the border and wear them, knowing they wouldn't fly here in the states. Once everyone caught on to the trend, singer Sisqo released a song entitled the “Thong Song” and suddenly, mainstream America was onto this trend and it began to gain popularity with average women all over.
So, what types of thongs are there? More than you would think! Here are the most popular types, and what they mean:
# G-String Thong: G-String thongs are the type of thong that is strictly string, with no coverage at all. Likely to be the least comfortable.
# Tanga: Tangas are a step up from your average bikini underwear, with nearly a full seat.
# T-Back: T-Backs are very obviously named. They form a perfect “T” shape in the back.
# Rio: This is the most popular style of thong, with straps that rise up on the sides, rather them going straight across the back.

Please note exhibit A:
nybandit
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 4 2007, 05:38 PM)
Please note exhibit A:

great pic.......love that ass...... smilio12.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(cangirl18 @ Feb 3 2007, 02:27 PM)

If they are ur granny panties I'd like to see you risque collection!

Please note exhibit A:

Can you say String Bikini! 22.gif
r8rman
Please note exhibit A:

Let it be known that exhibit A 'has been noted'... among other things
Gnappster
Cangirl should have been around when I started this thread for illustrations of all the panty types. She makes me want to vote for every category!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 5 2007, 03:16 PM)
Cangirl should have been around when I started this thread for illustrations of all the panty types. She makes me want to vote for every category!

You should have made an "All of the above" option silvio.gif
Puppet
Please note exhibit A:

I just saw the title to this thread and knew somehow you wouldn't dissappoint smile.gif!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
jeep44
[attachmentid=53273]
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 18 2005, 01:32 PM)
Thongs for me.. I gotta see them bubbles!!! smile.gif

thongs are ok.. but i like to go commando for my man!!!! smilio14.gif
scharferfeger77
It is thongs for me...hope you like it!
[attachmentid=53302]
Rotgut
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 18 2007, 10:11 AM)
[attachmentid=53302]

I like I like I like.
Kiana
There's no "none" options up there but thats what I would pick
Gnappster
QUOTE(Kiana @ Oct 18 2007, 12:44 PM)

never more apt:

Prove it! tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ Oct 18 2007, 10:11 AM)
[attachmentid=53302]

Grab that ass... smilio12.gif smilio12.gif

The thong looks fine! 22.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Kiana @ Oct 18 2007, 02:44 PM)

I would like to also vote for seeing Kiana in the "NONE" option.

22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.