Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Verified
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Verify your melons
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 29 2011, 09:07 PM)
My two cents on how to keep the posers out of the threads is on the people making threads for them.  Keep your dick in your pants for awhile wait for them to post a few pics that way you know they are serious about being on this site. If they only post one pic or all there pics are from a cam phone or an obvious model shot then chances are they are fake.  Look at the pics to see if the girl is acually posing for the pic like mine, ky's, sweettit's, and stakedmom's.  Like I said just my two cents. tongue.gif

Err, I think it is stackedmom. I'd hate to think that we tied her to a stake... unless she's into that kend of stuff. laughing-smiley-017.gif j/k
ddd35
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Nov 30 2011, 11:29 AM)
bang.gif
I 100% verify that kristi is real

That was never in Question
DesireKristi
[quote=evade20,Dec 1 2011, 05:18 AM]
Err, I think it is stackedmom. I'd hate to think that we tied her to a stake... unless she's into that kend of stuff. laughing-smiley-017.gif j/k

[/quote

There's a smart ass in every group isn't there?
sweettits
[quote=DesireKristi,Dec 1 2011, 11:34 AM]

[/quote

[/quote]
consider the source sweetie! laughing-smiley-014.gif
evade20
[quote=DesireKristi,Dec 1 2011, 11:34 AM]

[/quote

[/quote]
nah.gif nah.gif

I confess!
evade20
QUOTE(sweettits @ Dec 1 2011, 05:59 PM)
consider the source sweetie! laughing-smiley-014.gif

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
DesireKristi
For those that doubted Verified bitches!!
valoish
the fake profiles are pretty easy to spot... you never led us to believe that you were Desire!
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 2 2011, 11:05 PM)

coz.gif confused-smiley-013.gif Did I miss something?
DesireKristi
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 2 2011, 11:17 PM)
coz.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif Did I miss something?

Sorry forgot to hit the add photo part fixed now just scroll back.
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 2 2011, 11:05 PM)

Very sexy!!!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
I think that it is unfortunate that the ratings pages use the terms "real" and "fake" to describe melons. It would work better if the terms "natural" and "augmented' were used or something like that. Then "fake' would only be used for trolls that are posting pics that they don't own.

Just an idea... blink.gif confused-smiley-013.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 2 2011, 09:05 PM)

Marvelous love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 2 2011, 09:42 PM)
I think that it is unfortunate that the ratings pages use the terms "real" and "fake" to describe melons.  It would work petter if the terms "natural" and "augmented' were used or something like that.  Then "fake' would only be used for trools that are posting pics that they don't own.

Just an idea... blink.gif  unsure.gif

2thumbs.gif
fangirl09
I'm gonna be a jerk and not post a photo in this thread...people keep asking me to. But I've been around for long enough and posted enough photos and had enough personal conversations both on the boards and PM that you doubters can just get outta here guns.gif

cheers food-smiley-004.gif 08.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 3 2011, 06:50 PM)
I'm gonna be a jerk and not post a photo in this thread...people keep asking me to. But I've been around for long enough and posted enough photos and had enough personal conversations both on the boards and PM that you doubters can just get outta here  guns.gif

cheers  food-smiley-004.gif   08.gif

LMAO 2thumbs.gif
fangirl09
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 3 2011, 09:50 PM)
I'm gonna be a jerk and not post a photo in this thread...people keep asking me to. But I've been around for long enough and posted enough photos and had enough personal conversations both on the boards and PM that you doubters can just get outta here  guns.gif

and I wasn't even gonna say it on here, but people keep asking me to post in this thread... smilio12.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 3 2011, 06:51 PM)
and I wasn't even gonna say it on here, but people keep asking me to post in this thread... smilio12.gif

I believe you are real darlin tongue.gif
fangirl09
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Dec 3 2011, 09:52 PM)
I believe you are real darlin? tongue.gif

haha what, too much sass for a bot? laughing-smiley-014.gif ...or troll lol
somfan
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 2 2011, 08:05 PM)

Just as I suspected - DesireKristi is the real deal. And any gimmick that gets her to post more pics is good as far as I'm conceerned. laughing-smiley-017.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 3 2011, 06:56 PM)
haha what, too much sass for a bot?  laughing-smiley-014.gif ...or troll lol

That aint no shit! lol
somfan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 2 2011, 08:42 PM)
I think that it is unfortunate that the ratings pages use the terms "real" and "fake" to describe melons.  It would work petter if the terms "natural" and "augmented' were used or something like that.  Then "fake' would only be used for trools that are posting pics that they don't own.

Just an idea... blink.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif

Great ideas, evade20! What can be done to change the terms?
evade20
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 3 2011, 09:50 PM)

Your're not a jerk.... You are one hot lady. You can post where ever you want to... especially in my in box! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
cycle_guy
OH yeah! Our newest addition!

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/index.php...ndpost&p=231969
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 3 2011, 11:26 PM)
Your're not a jerk....  You are one hot lady.  You can post where ever you want to...  especially in my in box!    2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

What he said . grinning-smiley-003.gif
fangirl09
guilt got to me...

I took this in like, 2 seconds, so it's nothing fancy

[attachmentid=104828]

man, I really wish those cat scratches would go away aready =(
cycle_guy
Scratches? All I saw are the jugs wink.gif wink.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 5 2011, 10:30 PM)
guilt got to me...

*sigh* Even your cat gets more booby action than I do bang.gif
fangirl09
haha good. =)

everyone good? am I a real person now? unsure.gif nah.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
FreakyShinnizle
You are real, and you are in my mind. Geez. You. are. fucking. hot. wub.gif
cycle_guy
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 5 2011, 09:02 PM)
haha good. =)

everyone good? am I a real person now?  unsure.gif   nah.gif   laughing-smiley-014.gif

Yep, we're all good. Well you're better than good. Now let's have a hug? smilio09.gif
fangirl09
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Dec 6 2011, 12:42 AM)
Yep, we're all good.  Well you're better than good.  Now let's have a hug?   smilio09.gif

we're good food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 5 2011, 10:30 PM)
guilt got to me...

[attachmentid=104828]

Great. I'll kiss the cat scratches and make them fell better.... smilio09.gif smilio09.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 5 2011, 07:30 PM)
guilt got to me...

[attachmentid=104828]

I've got cat scratch fever:

I make the pussy purr with The stroke of my hand They know they gettin' it from me They know just where to go When they need their lovin man They know I do it for free

Read more: TED NUGENT - CAT SCRATCH FEVER LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/cat-scratch-fev...l#ixzz1fjX0nU20
Copied from MetroLyrics.com
fangirl09
QUOTE(somfan @ Dec 6 2011, 03:28 AM)

I make the pussy purr with The stroke of my hand They know they gettin' it from me They know just where to go When they need their lovin man They know I do it for free

Read more: TED NUGENT - CAT SCRATCH FEVER LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/cat-scratch-fev...l#ixzz1fjX0nU20

lol been awhile since I heard that one laughing-smiley-014.gif
evade20
QUOTE(somfan @ Dec 6 2011, 02:28 AM)

Somfan knows all the goodies! 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 5 2011, 08:30 PM)
guilt got to me...

[attachmentid=104828]

QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 5 2011, 09:02 PM)
haha good. =)

everyone good? am I a real person now?  confused-smiley-013.gif   nah.gif   laughing-smiley-014.gif

Beautiful , but didnt know anyone had questioned you .But glad you post the pic hun . tongue.gif
fangirl09
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 6 2011, 09:42 AM)
Beautiful , but didnt know anyone had questioned you .But glad you post the pic hun . tongue.gif

Mostly people PMing me who never actually post on the boards, but yea I got messages about it lol
mtnguy75
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 6 2011, 08:10 AM)
Mostly people PMing me who never actually post on the boards, but yea I got messages about it lol

Well im sure glad to hear your real! tongue.gif .......great pic by the way darlin 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 6 2011, 09:10 AM)

Oh wow sorry .
evade20
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 6 2011, 11:10 AM)

Ignore the ghosts! 2thumbs.gif
AloraDannen42DD
ok well i promised i would verify and here is my attempt... my eyeliner is not very dark it turns out but hope you like it:) would have been much easier with someone else holding the camera and marking my titties...lol
handy_andy
QUOTE(AloraDannen42DD @ Dec 8 2011, 11:25 AM)
ok well i promised i would verify and here is my attempt... my eyeliner is not very dark it turns out but hope you like it:) would have been much easier with someone else holding the camera and marking my titties...lol

I would have marked your titties with tingling red nipples from all the sucking!

never mind honey you did a great job!
handy_andy
QUOTE(somfan @ Dec 3 2011, 10:58 PM)
Just as I suspected - DesireKristi is the real deal.  And any gimmick that gets her to post more pics is good as far as I'm conceerned. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Unfortunate choice of words.... "suspected" means you weren't really sure....

"expected" would have been better!

smilio12.gif
cycle_guy
QUOTE(AloraDannen42DD @ Dec 8 2011, 09:25 AM)

You really came through! Thanks for participating. You're great and love the hard nipples.

Love that this thread has gotten at least a little traction.
ddd35
QUOTE(AloraDannen42DD @ Dec 8 2011, 09:25 AM)

very sexy . ,I would have helped ya . tongue.gif
breal1

Man I would love to be there!! 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(handy_andy @ Dec 8 2011, 11:34 AM)
Unfortunate choice of words.... "suspected" means you weren't really sure....

"expected" would have been better!

smilio12.gif

blink.gif blink.gif

You're beginning to sound like me.... smilio04.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif ph34r.gif
sweettits

nice pic sweetie! love the signature! food-smiley-004.gif
evade20

grinning-smiley-003.gif Nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.