Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Marie_8898
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 10 2007, 01:08 PM)
Thanks to all!

Today the bar is open! What would you want to drink?

Now I hope this pic will generate 22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

I'll have a shot poured off each nipple, one shot from your belly button and a final shot taken from between your lips and I aint talking bout the lips of your mouth lovey.

By then I'll be more than 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
and you should be ready for some 03.gif
jlynn
Oh wow...those summer dress pics are Amazing, Marie! love-smiley-077.gif
marie_8898
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 10 2007, 08:23 AM)
I'll have a shot poured off each nipple, one shot from your belly button and a final shot taken from between your lips and I aint talking bout the lips of your mouth lovey.

By then I'll be more than  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif
and you should be ready for some  03.gif

I'm always ready for you paybarraman..... in your dreams! lol! nah.gif
marie_8898
QUOTE(jlynn @ Oct 10 2007, 08:39 AM)
Oh wow...those summer dress pics are Amazing, Marie! love-smiley-077.gif

Thanks Jlynn! smilio05.gif
LegMan
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 10 2007, 07:08 AM)
Thanks to all!

[attachmentid=53046]

If that's the opening, I can't wait for happy hour! food-smiley-004.gif
Damor
Marie not only are your pictures awesome, but even your words. As I read your post a very sexy french voices rings out in my head. I love it!
bondiguy
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 10 2007, 10:08 PM)
Thanks to all!

[attachmentid=53046]

I'll have a body shot of Tequila
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 10 2007, 02:40 PM)
I'm always ready for you paybarraman.....  in your dreams! lol! nah.gif

And last night you were MAGNIFICENT ma chérie. love-smiley-077.gif
tongue.gif
marie_8898
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 11 2007, 04:06 AM)
And last night you were MAGNIFICENT mon cheri.   love-smiley-077.gif
tongue.gif

"mon cheri"! lol! you can say that for a guy, for a girl it's : ma chérie!
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 11 2007, 10:29 AM)
"mon cheri"! lol! you can say that for a guy, for a girl it's : ma chérie!

smilio05.gif Thanks precious.
marie_8898
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 11 2007, 04:42 AM)
smilio05.gif  Thanks precious.

You don't have to smilio05.gif ! I think my english is not perfect and you can find in my posts around thousand mistakes (one by word! lol!). I just hope that I'm always understandable! confused-smiley-013.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 11 2007, 05:34 AM)
You don't have to  smilio05.gif ! I think my english is not perfect and you can find in my posts around thousand mistakes (one by word! lol!). I just hope that I'm always understandable! confused-smiley-013.gif

As fine as you are marie.. you do not need to speak english.. or say anything for that matter biggrin.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 11 2007, 11:34 AM)
You don't have to  smilio05.gif ! I think my english is not perfect and you can find in my posts around thousand mistakes (one by word! lol!). I just hope that I'm always understandable! confused-smiley-013.gif

I smilio05.gif in the presence of strikingly attractive and sexy women. Part of my charm. love-smiley-077.gif
marie_8898
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 11 2007, 06:28 AM)
smilio05.gif  in the presence of strikingly attractive and sexy women.  Part of my charm.  love-smiley-077.gif

with this pic, you certainly will be like a tomato! lol!

[attachmentid=53100]
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 12 2007, 01:14 PM)

[attachmentid=53100]

I am without words........ and an incredibly hard erection!!! 22.gif WOW an incredible pic Marie!!!!
marie_8898
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 12 2007, 07:21 AM)
I am without words........ and an incredibly hard erection!!!   22.gif   WOW an incredible pic Marie!!!!

I am flattered of knowing that you like my pics, and also for your 22.gif ! love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 8 2007, 02:20 AM)
Thanks paybarraman and ddd35!
another pic of me, last summer!
[attachmentid=52994]

wow , your body is just smokin hot .. 2thumbs.gif
Bundy
So sexy! 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 11 2007, 06:28 AM)
smilio05.gif  in the presence of strikingly attractive and sexy women.  Part of my charm.  love-smiley-077.gif

FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Bundy @ Oct 12 2007, 05:38 PM)
So sexy! 22.gif  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

Glad to hear Pay's charm works on you laughing-smiley-017.gif
Rotgut
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 12 2007, 07:14 AM)

[attachmentid=53100]

Wow, that just looks so inviting. I'll be right over.
ddd35
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 12 2007, 05:14 AM)

[attachmentid=53100]

wow that pic just shouts ... Im waiting on 3d hurry home dear !!!!!
closeup

[attachmentid=53100]

What a stunning woman. So sexy! It's great to have you here.
SKULLZ0MBIE

[attachmentid=53100]

tasty smilio09.gif
Damor

[attachmentid=53100]

That position is very inviting...
marie_8898
Thanks to all, and for all your compliments, here is the recompense!

[attachmentid=53201]

Hope you like!

Kiss.
marie_8898
[attachmentid=53224]
[attachmentid=53225]
[attachmentid=53226]

Kiss!
Damor
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 16 2007, 07:02 AM)
[attachmentid=53224]
[attachmentid=53225]
[attachmentid=53226]

Kiss!

You seem to be having a good time.. Wish I was there, sexy pictures by the way!!
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 12 2007, 01:14 PM)

Each time I visit your thread this picture absolutely COMMANDS my Attention love.

QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 16 2007, 01:02 PM)
Kiss!

Oh sweet heaven....that hint of a tan line just at the top of your hip...Mmmmmmm delicious.
marie_8898
QUOTE(Damor @ Oct 16 2007, 07:06 AM)
You seem to be having a good time.. Wish I was there, sexy pictures by the way!!

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 17 2007, 04:17 AM)
Each time I visit your thread this picture absolutely COMMANDS my Attention love.
Oh sweet heaven....that hint of a tan line just at the top of your hip...Mmmmmmm delicious.

Thanks Damor and paybarraman! love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
Marie, if it's your intention to send me off to work with morning wood, your plan is working perfectly. 22.gif for all three pictures and 22.gif 22.gif for the one on the ratings page this morning.
marie_8898
[attachmentid=53262]

The next week-end I have some DIY to make in my house.
Are there some volunteers to help me?
evade20
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 17 2007, 07:21 AM)
[attachmentid=53262]

I'm there ready to hammer away.... 03.gif 03.gif 03.gif
marie_8898
Hi to all!

Today I expose my three next pics that you will can find in the rating page next days!
And I hope that I will receive a lot of 10 and comments! lol!

Kiss!

[attachmentid=53295]
[attachmentid=53293]
[attachmentid=53294]
paybarraman
No need to wait sweetheart. 10.....10......10......

And then I'll logout and vote more 10's anonymously!!!!
marie_8898
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 18 2007, 07:41 AM)
No need to wait sweetheart.  10.....10......10......

And then I'll logout and vote more 10's anonymously!!!!

Thanks paybarraman, you're a lover! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Damor
You really do have a stuning body. It shows that you take time and think about the pictures you are taking.

Beautiful sexy!!
Damor
[attachmentid=53262]

I have all the power tools needed!
ddd35
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 17 2007, 05:21 AM)
[attachmentid=53262]

a women in bibs , simply awesome for a farm boy like myself .. 2thumbs.gif
marie_8898
[attachmentid=53262]

And after DIY the shower of course!
[attachmentid=53341]
[attachmentid=53342]

(I have also posted some pics in the strip-tease thread)
ddd35
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 19 2007, 05:19 AM)
[attachmentid=53341]
[attachmentid=53342]

smokin hot babe ... 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 19 2007, 07:19 AM)
[attachmentid=53341]
[attachmentid=53342]

Great shower pics, Marie. love-smiley-085.gif
marie_8898
08.gif

[attachmentid=53486]
[attachmentid=53487]

love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
I like a girl who looks good in jeans!
marie_8898
My last addition in this thread!

It’s time for me to be lucid; my pics always received very little comments and rates. I have also received 5 private messages from different members that say me that it is unbelievable to see me in the top_melons section; some of them tell me that surgery will be necessary for me! Then it seems that my place is not in top_melons! I understand now why no ones created this thread before I suggest it!
It’s not necessary to be nice and to lie in saying “oh no Marie, you’re beautiful…” or something like that, I don’t write this for having that.
I just write this for explain why I stop to post in this thread.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 22 2007, 11:02 AM)

It’s time for me to be lucid; my pics always received very little comments and rates. I have also received 5 private messages from different members that say me that it is unbelievable to see me in the top_melons section; some of them tell me that surgery will be necessary for me! Then it seems that my place is not in top_melons! I understand now why no ones created this thread before I suggest it!
It’s not necessary to be nice and to lie in saying “oh no Marie, you’re beautiful…” or something like that, I don’t write this for having that.

What a great pic you posted today, I was just thinking yesterday that you seemed to be overlooked on the ratings page. Not often that you have not posted a pic for us to enjoy everyday and for that I am gratefull, I do hope you keep posting
I hope the others stand up and take notice 22.gif
Damor

I just think you post some hot pictures, the size of your "melons" isn't a issue! You just have a hot ass body!
paybarraman
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 22 2007, 05:02 PM)

Marie,
We have always said, don't consider what the main page ratings show as a true measure of what people think of your breasts. You don't need to have an account or a screen name to rate pictures. That's why many beautiful women with beautiful breasts start with high scores but eventually they fall. When I login and rate your pics, I see them with anywhere from 10-15 votes and the score is usually an 8.5 or higher. It is when others come to the site and just click numbers that your score falls. As for the comments, I apologize for not leaving more comments for you on the main page, I am just used to leaving my thoughts for you here in your thread.

Now, most importantly, if you are receiving unkind PM's or inappropriate PM's, you should contact Comedyman, Gnappster or Bondiguy and they can warn those members that their accounts will be deleted. There is no reason for ANYONE to send messages like the one you described to any women who post on this site. The whole point of this site is that different people can appreciate what they like.

If you feel as though you still no longer wish to post pictures here, that is your decision to make, but I do hope it does not mean you will leave the site. You can still visit the message boards and post in other threads or whatever. Remeber you don't always need to post pictures.

I believe you are a beautiful and extremely sexy woman, Marie. Your husband is very fortunate and I am sure he knows very well just how special you are. And that is most definately NOT a lie precious. love-smiley-077.gif
evade20

Marie, I love your pics. They just keep getting better and better. I vote 10s for all of them. Don't listen to the jerks. Surgery is unnecessary. You are gorgeous.
Svelte is beautiful! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Bundy
OMG! You even look just as sexy with clothes on. 22.gif Lookin very hot. love-smiley-052.gif
QUOTE(marie_8898 @ Oct 22 2007, 07:47 AM)
08.gif

[attachmentid=53486]
[attachmentid=53487]

love-smiley-077.gif

marie_8898

Seeing the PM I received since I post this, it seems that you don’t understand me clearly.
I have received nasty PM from guys (but I think it is the same one but with different usernames) who said me that my place is not in TOP_MELONS.
Then to be quiet and to not receive continuously this kind of message, I stop to post in this thread, but only in this thread, by this way it’s difficult to say me that my place is not in top melons if I don’t post in it!
I still continue to post in the rating page and on others thread, like “marie_8898” but in the member’s_411 section!

Then see you soon in others threads!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.