Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Road Rage
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2
ddd35
okay now I searched and didnt find this topic , if its here then Im sorry..

Okay Yesterday I was driving along about 60 MPH and this young guy pulls out in front of me , and he just putts along about 40 MPH , well its in a no passing zone in a hilly section of road and I was in a hurry ,, when we finally got to wear i could pass the SOB sped up to 60 just pissed me off , luckily for him I had someplace to be or I would have followed the asshole to his location and had words with him ... guns.gif
kailogan
yer we get it quite alot even more so cause our car is modified when were just doing the usual dayly things they cathc the moment over take and try to be along side of us at the lights only to get there ass's whooped.great thread as every1 encounter's this during some point.x 2thumbs.gif
foghorn
i find it best if you don't try to control it. i drive with a baton and a .45. when someone pisses me off, i shoot or beat the hell out of him or her. guns.gif
aimee2
You should have did what Jeff Gordon would have done...Put him in the pickers!
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 15 2007, 06:22 AM)
Okay  Yesterday I was driving  along about 60 MPH  and this  young  guy pulls out in front of me , and he just putts along about  40 MPH , well its in a  no passing zone in a hilly section of road and I was in a hurry  ,,  when we finally got to wear i could pass  the SOB  sped up to 60  just pissed me off , luckily  for him I had someplace  to be or I would have  followed the asshole to his location and had words with him  ...    guns.gif

Nothing infuriates me more than the situation you just described!

Being a salesmen I am on the road quite a bit and come across all sorts of retards on the road. The other thing that gets my goat is in a multi lane road vehicles are required by law to stay to the left hand lane/s if not over taking (Where speed limit is 80km or more and remember, we drive on the left). So many people sit in the right hand lane doing 10 or 15 under the speed limit whilst there is not a car in sight in the left hand lane. Here I am with my cruise control on and I have to duck and weave the traffic! guns.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 15 2007, 11:15 PM)
Nothing infuriates me more than the situation you just described!

Being a salesmen I am on the road quite a bit and come across all sorts of retards on the road. The other thing that gets my goat is in a multi lane road vehicles are required by law to stay to the left hand lane/s if not over taking (Where speed limit is 80km or more and remember, we drive on the left). So many people sit in the right hand lane doing 10 or 15 under the speed limit whilst there is not a car in sight in the left hand lane. Here I am with my cruise control on and I have to duck and weave the traffic! guns.gif

oh yes , I hate when that happens , after I started this thread I had a couple more incidents of people pulling out in front of me , Damn it just lites my fire ... guns.gif
Gnappster
morons driving drives me nuts. I don't even want to get started on this cuz I would be here all day, choking on my own rage.
closeup
Try driving a moving van thru New York City. Everyone is just so friendly and accommodating when you're trying trying to find an address or need to stop traffic to back the van into a tight driveway. I hardly let it get to me any more because I'd end up pissed off half my working life. Then, add in the fact that I drive a motorcycle and have to play "dodge the assholes", "watch out for grampa" and "put down that cell-phone and pay attention, you fucking moron" Three of my favorite games bang.gif .
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 14 2007, 03:22 PM)

This thread probably could have been put in the "Rant" thread. nah.gif confused-smiley-013.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 16 2007, 01:49 PM)
Try driving a moving van thru New York City. Everyone is just so friendly and accommodating when you're trying trying to find an address or need to stop traffic to back the van into a tight driveway.  bang.gif .

ph34r.gif Yeah! right! bang.gif bang.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif been there with a fairly small Pensky Rental Van,,,,And I'm no wheres near being a professional driver... blink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 17 2007, 02:17 AM)
morons driving drives me nuts. I don't even want to get started on this cuz I would be here all day, choking on my own rage.

drives you nuts huh? laughing-smiley-017.gif

Also, spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 16 2007, 10:13 PM)
drives you nuts huh?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Also, spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif

oooh, he's good!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 17 2007, 03:50 PM)
oooh, he's good!

cool.gif
ddd35
well yesterday I was th victim of another persons road rage , I as most you know am a farmer , I was mowing road banks with a large orange tractor and Batwing mower which is a 15' mower for those that dont know and I was mowing along and all of the sudden I realize theres a grey car beside me and theguy has his window down and hes flipping me off , well I looked at him and laughed and the guy shook his finger at me so I gave him the hulk hogan wave , COMe here ya mother fucker , and low and behold he rolled his window up and drove on , I have no idea who it was or why he was flipping me off ..but he sure didnt want to come out and play ... food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 17 2007, 08:49 AM)
well yesterday  I was th victim of another persons road rage  , I  as most you know am a farmer  , I was mowing  road banks  with a  large orange tractor and  Batwing  mower which is a 15' mower for those that dont know  and  I was mowing along and all of the sudden  I realize theres a grey car beside me and theguy has his window down and hes flipping me off  ,  well I looked at him and laughed  and the guy shook his finger at me  so I gave him the hulk hogan  wave , COMe here ya mother fucker  , and low and behold he  rolled his window up and drove on ,  I have no idea who it was  or why he was flipping me off  ..but he sure didnt want to come out and play  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

probably someone from rmm nah.gif
Macdonald
I'd have to say my top two pet peeves while driving are:

1. when people pull out of a parking lot into your lane in front of you when there are no other cars behind you, just makes you ask why couldn't they wait the extra like 10 seconds

2. when people cannot pick a speed on a highway, makes me want cruise control too, but when the range from going 80 km/h then all of the sudden they'll be up to 110 km/h then back to 90, then up to 120 etc, just pick a speed already guns.gif
closeup
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 17 2007, 10:49 AM)
well yesterday  I was th victim of another persons road rage  , I  as most you know am a farmer  , I was mowing  road banks  with a  large orange tractor and  Batwing  mower which is a 15' mower for those that dont know  and  I was mowing along and all of the sudden  I realize theres a grey car beside me and theguy has his window down and hes flipping me off  ,  well I looked at him and laughed  and the guy shook his finger at me  so I gave him the hulk hogan  wave , COMe here ya mother fucker  , and low and behold he  rolled his window up and drove on ,  I have no idea who it was  or why he was flipping me off  ..but he sure didnt want to come out and play  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

Maybe because you were going 5 mph and/or blocking his lane with your tractor?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 18 2007, 02:25 AM)
probably someone from rmm  nah.gif

ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Macdonald @ Jul 18 2007, 10:00 AM)

1. when people pull out of a parking lot into your lane in front of you when there are no other cars behind you, just makes you ask why couldn't they wait the extra like 10 seconds

ARgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh I fucking hate that too action-smiley-047.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Macdonald @ Jul 17 2007, 05:00 PM)

I HATE that one. They turn in front of you when they could have waited 5 seconds and just went behind you. This is the worst on the highway.
ddd35
QUOTE(Macdonald @ Jul 17 2007, 05:00 PM)

2. when people cannot pick a speed on a highway, makes me want cruise control too, but when the range from going 80 km/h then all of the sudden they'll be up to 110 km/h then back to 90, then up to 120 etc, just pick a speed already  guns.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 17 2007, 05:29 PM)
Maybe because you were going 5 mph and/or blocking his lane with your tractor?

MAc I hate that to ,

Close up you may be right , but I think had more to do with the fact i have learned that it was a irate parent pertaining to school functions and they just realized it was me ....
closeup
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 18 2007, 01:03 PM)
MAc   I hate that to  ,

Close up you may be right  , but I think had more to do with the fact i have learned that it was a irate parent  pertaining  to school functions and they just realized it was me    ....

So what you're saying is the townsfolk could be throwing you the finger for any number of reasons? ohmy.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 19 2007, 05:50 AM)
So what you're saying is the townsfolk could be throwing you the finger for any number of reasons? ohmy.gif

Bwahaha.... BAM! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Jul 18 2007, 12:50 PM)

well yeah in a newly conslidated distrcit we have made several enemys along way , you know these parents these days they all think there kids are intitled to more then they are .. food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 20 2007, 12:12 PM)
well yeah  in a newly conslidated distrcit we have made several enemys along way  , you know these parents these  days they all think there kids are intitled  to more then they are  ..  food-smiley-004.gif

it's ironic that a member of the school board can't spell entitle or use the proper form of their or than tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 21 2007, 06:46 AM)
it's ironic that a member of the school board can't spell entitle or use the proper form of their or than tongue.gif

Ahhhh the ironing is beautiful isn't it?
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 20 2007, 01:46 PM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 20 2007, 02:51 PM)
Ahhhh the ironing is beautiful isn't it?

I aint even going to go there tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 21 2007, 08:11 AM)
I aint even going to go there    tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif
ddd35
well we just completed a week of figure 8 demo racing , 4 firsts , 3 broken axles , 1 blown tranmission , and some pissed off drivers , you talk about road rage , try doing it with people that have cars that are built like tanks and you knocked them out of the race the night before , it doesnt matter how much beer ya drink it still hurts in the morning ... tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 23 2007, 01:33 AM)
well we just completed  a week  of  figure 8  demo racing  ,   4 firsts ,  3 broken axles , 1 blown tranmission , and some pissed off drivers ,  you talk about road rage , try doing it with  people that have cars that are built like tanks  and you  knocked them out of the race the night before  , it doesnt matter how much beer ya drink  it still hurts in the morning  ...  tongue.gif

You're not drinking enough! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 22 2007, 04:08 PM)
You're not drinking enough! tongue.gif

yeah I know !!!
belicked6924
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 23 2007, 08:17 AM)
yeah I know !!!

And you call yourself a redneck?

tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jul 24 2007, 02:03 AM)
And you call yourself a redneck?
tongue.gif

it was a weak week . tongue.gif
jdoggy
I try to just brush them off as a worthless asshole and show that they aren't effecting me at all. Those are the people that make the driving fatalities statistic so high and I don't want to be one of those numbers.
ddd35
QUOTE(jdoggy @ Jul 26 2007, 11:32 PM)
I try to just brush them off as a worthless asshole and show that they aren't effecting me at all.  Those are the people that make the driving fatalities statistic so high and I don't want to be one of those numbers.

well thats a good point , but at least if your one of those numbers you could consider yourself somebody tongue.gif
baby21
I like rubbing it in when people are assholes.... a nice honk and a wave usually embarasses the shit out of people. When I get tailed (for no apparent reason, mind you) I've been known to have a little fun smile.gif.

that said... I think I hold the record for being flipped off by the most people at the same time... but that's a story for another time.
phoenix
QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 5 2007, 07:22 PM)
I like rubbing it in when people are assholes.... a nice honk and a wave usually embarasses the shit out of people. When I get tailed (for no apparent reason, mind you) I've been known to have a little fun smile.gif.

that said... I think I hold the record for being flipped off by the most people at the same time... but that's a story for another time.

Like when? smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 6 2007, 10:22 AM)

I like the term "flipped off" haha
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 6 2007, 10:38 PM)
I like the term "flipped off" haha

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 5 2007, 07:22 PM)

Trust me. If when people are tailing you... there's a reason. They just want another look. smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 11 2007, 11:24 AM)
Trust me.  If when people are tailing you... there's a reason.  They just want another look. smile.gif

damn I never thought of that ..
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 12 2007, 06:45 AM)
damn I never thought of that  ..

I am neither shocked or surprised tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 12 2007, 10:53 PM)
I am neither shocked or surprised tongue.gif

I didnt think you would be
phoenix
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 13 2007, 08:22 AM)
I didnt think you would be

Well, true to form! tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(phoenix @ Aug 13 2007, 12:24 PM)
Well, true to form! tongue.gif

a skewed point of view , I fear . coco.gif
Bobaloo
You know, when I'm driving, I often catch people picking their nose. I mean, A LOT. I don't know why I'm victim to having to see people scratch their itchy brains all the time, but it happens. I like to try to get their attention and give them a thumbs up or wave. If their window is open and I'm close enough... or if I meet them at a stoplight, I'll tell them to "pick me a winner, Bobby," a la The Natural with Robert Redford.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 15 2007, 02:04 PM)
You know, when I'm driving, I often catch people picking their nose.  I mean, A LOT.  I don't know why I'm victim to having to see people scratch their itchy brains all the time, but it happens.  I like to try to get their attention and give them a thumbs up or wave.  If their window is open and I'm close enough... or if I meet them at a stoplight, I'll tell them to "pick me a winner, Bobby," a la The Natural with Robert Redford.

thats when I usaully do my best thinking tongue.gif , till someone interupts me!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Aug 15 2007, 02:12 PM)
thats when I usaully do my best thinking tongue.gif , till someone interupts me!

laughing-smiley-014.gif Well played.
ddd35
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Aug 15 2007, 12:12 PM)

awesome grinning-smiley-003.gif
baby21
Ok... so this happened about two weeks ago, and I just now thought about how it would be approriate here.

I had this guy honk at me, the light had just turned green and I was slowly going forward because the guy in front of me was doing the same. I guess we weren't moving fast enough for this asshole. I'm in the car with my boyfriend, and our two friends were in the back seat. My boyfriend and I decide to flip the guy off... I flipped him off once and my boyfriend did a whole middle finger dance... I'd guess that this last for at least 3-4 blocks. So the guys decides to tail us and the first chance I get I break pretty hard at a stop sign... nothing rediculous though considering I did have to stop. The guy proceeds to get out of his car he slams his fist into the hood of his car and walks towards my driver's side door. I'm not waiting around to see what he's going to do, so I floor it and turn into the first neighborhood. My friends are all having a good laugh until we see that Mr. Crazy is now following us. We're driving through a residential neighborhood through school zones going about 50mph... I'm running stop signs because I'm afraid Mr. Crazy is going to run into the back of my car. The guys is following us, motioning for us to pull over while flipping us off. The guy totally looks like white trash too. He looks like the motorcycle gang type and is driving a giant Ford Bronco. After this has gone on for quite some time, I pick up my phone and dial 911... he finally turns around and needless to say my friends and I were pretty scared shitless... seriously, who does that!?

And that my friends, is how NOT to handle your road rage.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 24 2007, 07:11 AM)
Ok... so this happened about two weeks ago, and I just now thought about how it would be approriate here.

I had this guy honk at me, the light had just turned green and I was slowly going forward because the guy in front of me was doing the same. I guess we weren't moving fast enough for this asshole. I'm in the car with my boyfriend, and our two friends were in the back seat. My boyfriend and I decide to flip the guy off... I flipped him off once and my boyfriend did a whole middle finger dance... I'd guess that this last for at least 3-4 blocks. So the guys decides to tail us and the first chance I get I break pretty hard at a stop sign... nothing rediculous though considering I did have to stop. The guy proceeds to get out of his car he slams his fist into the hood of his car and walks towards my driver's side door. I'm not waiting around to see what he's going to do, so I floor it and turn into the first neighborhood. My friends are all having a good laugh until we see that Mr. Crazy is now following us. We're driving through a residential neighborhood through school zones going about 50mph... I'm running stop signs because I'm afraid Mr. Crazy is going to run into the back of my car. The guys is following us, motioning for us to pull over while flipping us off. The guy totally looks like white trash too. He looks like the motorcycle gang type and is driving a giant Ford Bronco. After this has gone on for quite some time, I pick up my phone and dial 911... he finally turns around and needless to say my friends and I were pretty scared shitless... seriously, who does that!?
And that my friends, is how NOT to handle your road rage.

Unfortunately crazy mother fuckers like that are becoming an all too common theme in regards to Road Rage
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 24 2007, 01:08 AM)
Unfortunately crazy mother fuckers like that are becoming an all too common theme in regards to Road Rage

dry.gif yeeah... it used to be fun to mess around with people and not worry about getting chased and or shot sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.