Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Little_n_soft
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3
little_n_soft
My name is little_n_soft. This is of course a screen name and not my real name, the latter would be a bit bizarre.

My breasts are only 34A but bizarrely I have big nipples...wahey!

I registered here mainly out of curiosity of what people would rate my boobs, but partly also just because I love to get naked and be an exhibitionist.

I've had a lot of teasing in the past about having small breasts from someone who called herself my friend. Her own breasts shrunk and suddenly it all stopped. She's a bitch, I dumped her ass. I feel strongly about the fact that all women should feel secure in their own bodies and not take their inadequacies out on other people. I particularly dislike it when girls with small breasts should automatically be expected to have a boob job just to fit an expected stereotype. I'm not against boob jobs because I think that if the operation is well done then they can look beautiful, I just think it should be free choice and women should do it for themselves, rather than being manipulated into making a decision just to please others.

I'm currently job-seeking so I have a lot of time during the day to flaunt myself online...haha.

Here's some pics:
wincy69
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 2 2007, 04:57 PM)
My name is little_n_soft. This is of course a screen name and not my real name, the latter would be a bit bizarre.

I registered here mainly out of curiosity of what people would rate my boobs, but partly also just because I love to get naked and be an exhibitionist. 

I've had a lot of teasing in the past about having small breasts from someone who called herself my friend. Her own breasts shrunk and suddenly it all stopped. She's a bitch, I dumped her ass. I feel strongly about the fact that all women should feel secure in their own bodies and not take their inadequacies out on other people. I particularly dislike it when girls with small breasts should automatically be expected to have a boob job just to fit an expected stereotype. I'm not against boob jobs because I think that if the operation is well done then they can look beautiful, I just think it should be free choice and women should do it for themselves, rather than being manipulated into making a decision just to please others.

I'm currently job-seeking so I have a lot of time during the day to flaunt myself online...haha.

Here's some pics:

Here here!!!

By the way top rack hun

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
nybandit
Great 411....thanks for posting.........

cute, sassi, and opinionated........thats stellar
hott1976
of course i like this chick! She's right up my alley and i like her opinions!
Christof
from what ive seen youve got a stellar bod so that other "friend" was clearly mental you were right to dump her, hot opinionated and free time on the boards? definitely a winning combination grinning-smiley-003.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 2 2007, 12:57 PM)

Here's some pics:

Welcome to the website and the Message Board Little n Soft
great set of pix you have posted, keep up the great work love-smiley-085.gif
grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 2 2007, 10:57 AM)

That's what i like to see!

Welcome and hope you have fun here.
b00blov3r

Man am I glad you wanted to find out what other people think about your boobs. They're among my favorite boobs on rmm. Thanks for posting. I hope you continue, 'cuz they keep getting better!
ddd35
welcome aboard , Hope you stay and enjoy the ride , and if ya need a condo to make your stay more comfortable , contact 3d he will take care of your needs .. 2thumbs.gif
sweetjuice38
Just love this young lady's body and especially her attitude.
2thumbs.gif
little_n_soft
Oh that was a shock...I had forgotten I'd posted this!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. smile.gif
evade20

Here's some pics:

Welcome to RMM! You have gorgeous breasts! We're all glad you decided to show them off here! love-smiley-085.gif

You have a gorgeous bod, too! grinning-smiley-003.gif
nybandit
hope all is well and that you are having some luck with that job search.......
nybandit
hoping we can see more pics of that smoking body.......
bondiguy

Here's some pics:

Hey LnS,

I'm glad that any teasing you have suffered hasn't affected your self esteem. I fucking hate people that tease about little breasts, it usually comes from obese women or men who like obese women. I love a smaller breast as much if not more than the bigger ones!

Oh, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I hope you dont find a job soon... we want you around for a little while yet!
paybarraman
Well, firstly I want to express my warmest welcome not only to RMM but to the boards as well. It's not often that newcomers are so willing to jump into the fray in here.

Secondly, gorgeous body, red hair (I believe, from the pics), supple breasts, round firm ass with lovely legs.....Total package sweeetheart, yo uhave the total package.....to hell with that c&%t who teased you.

You get all 22.gif from me luv.
little_n_soft
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 5 2007, 03:13 AM)
Hey LnS,

I'm glad that any teasing you have suffered hasn't affected your self esteem. I fucking hate people that tease about little breasts, it usually comes from obese women or men who like obese women. I love a smaller breast as much if not more than the bigger ones!

Oh, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I hope you dont find a job soon... we want you around for a little while yet!

Aww thanks bondi (and everyone else) smile.gif

Well the girl who did the teasing was a bit whacko. For example, I always got better grades than her at school and once when I went round her house I found a picture she had done of my face with arrows pointing to it saying "boff" and "swot"...hahaha. A slightly odd thing for someone to do in their spare time; she was full of scorn!

She was an odd girl. She had 36C breasts for ages which I personally would have been really proud of. She then slimmed down to 32B, stopped teasing me and went around saying how much happier she was about her figure. I just don't understand the reasoning behind that.

I like all sizes of breasts and I don't think any woman should have low self-esteem just because of other people's comments. Especially if the people dishing out the nastiness are psychos with mental health problems. food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 6 2007, 06:36 AM)
Aww thanks bondi (and everyone else)  smile.gif

Well the girl who did the teasing was a bit whacko. For example, I always got better grades than her at school and once when I went round her house I found a picture she had done of my face with arrows pointing to it saying "boff" and "swot"...hahaha. A slightly odd thing for someone to do in their spare time; she was full of scorn!

She was an odd girl. She had 36C breasts for ages which I personally would have been really proud of. She then slimmed down to 32B, stopped teasing me and went around saying how much happier she was about her figure. I just don't understand the reasoning behind that.

I like all sizes of breasts and I don't think any woman should have low self-esteem just because of other people's comments. Especially if the people dishing out the nastiness are psychos with mental health problems.  food-smiley-004.gif

I don't even know what boff and swot are wacko.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 6 2007, 08:36 AM)
Aww thanks bondi (and everyone else)  smile.gif

You are more than welcome!

Your breast size is more than adequate in comparison to your body type and I think ur kinda sexy grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 6 2007, 11:58 AM)
I don't even know what boff and swot are wacko.gif

You obviously never watched cheesy 1950's superhero shows....

user posted image

user posted image
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 6 2007, 09:18 PM)
You are more than welcome!

Your breast size is more than adequate in comparison to your body type and I think ur kinda sexy grinning-smiley-003.gif
You obviously never watched cheesy 1950's superhero shows....

user posted image

user posted image

bwahahaha

the MINT always cracked me up.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 7 2007, 01:17 AM)
bwahahaha

the MINT always cracked me up.

laughing-smiley-017.gif as soon as I saw those two words I immediately thought of that exact scene....

"dont forget to use your nails boys!"
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 6 2007, 11:20 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif as soon as I saw those two words I immediately thought of that exact scene....

"dont forget to use your nails boys!"

didn't they end the scene dancing? wacko.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 7 2007, 01:22 AM)
didn't they end the scene dancing? wacko.gif

Like you had to ask? haha

Yes, yes they did party-smiley-048.gif
MrMike1952
[COLOR=red]  May I just say that I have just finished reviewing your pics, and I am neither little nor soft at this point.  [COLOR=red] [COLOR=blue]
[COLOR=red] And those are delightful nipples, too.  Nice and puffy.  I can just imagine the feeling of one of them in my mouth.  Well, I can just imagine it unless you let me do it.[COLOR=red][COLOR=blue]
[COLOR=red]  And I 'm very glad about all of that.  That you have joined, that you like to be naked, and that you like to show it, because I'm enjoying it.  [COLOR=red] [COLOR=blue]
[COLOR=red] I can't imagine why you would even consider changing those lovely breasts.  While large ones can be eye catching, my personal preference is for small ones that call out for the attention of a mouth and tongue.. [COLOR=red] [COLOR=blue]

Here's some pics:

evade20
QUOTE(MrMike1952 @ Feb 7 2007, 05:27 PM)

coz.gif unsure.gif
little_n_soft

Aww you're lovely, thank you. smile.gif
MrMike1952
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 7 2007, 05:48 PM)
Aww you're lovely, thank you.  smile.gif

You have no idea how I look. But I KNOW you are lovely.
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 7 2007, 03:39 PM)
coz.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif

hah, I thought that too at first.
He's stuffed some comments within that big quote if you look.
MrMike1952
Yeah. For some reason, my attempts to distinguish my responses by changing the colors did not take.
She found it, though.
I don't really care if you guys can figure it out.
bondiguy

Profound blink.gif
closeup
She;s baaack...
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 8 2007, 06:17 PM)
She;s baaack...

Who's back?!?
little_n_soft
'Ello.
evade20
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 10 2007, 10:12 AM)
'Ello.

That pic makes me want to go to bed...with you! love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
closeup
I love the way your nipples look real puffy. You are such a sexy woman. Great picture.
paybarraman
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 10 2007, 09:12 AM)
'Ello.

Sweet God in HEAVEN!!!!!!

ohmy.gif

22.gif
MrMike1952
'Ello.

You look so inviting in that pic.
You really do have a terrrific body.
little_n_soft
Thanks everyone. 03.gif
bondiguy
'Ello.

Nice shot of an amazing body!
morse
2thumbs.gif

Here's some pics:

morse
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 8 2007, 11:51 PM)
Who's back?!?

TiGGrrr

Here's some pics:

I think it would be a great idea for some women to have a boob job to make them look like your beauties.

Please keep yours just as they are MMMmmmmmm Gorgeous !!!

Top marks from TiGGrrr tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(morse @ Feb 11 2007, 11:49 AM)

profound blink.gif
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 11 2007, 05:16 PM)
profound blink.gif

He's a man of few words. None, to be exact.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 11 2007, 09:31 PM)

He could have at least thrown in a fucking smiley! tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 11 2007, 09:31 PM)

"she" to be exact! laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 11 2007, 11:41 PM)

She is obviously new...maybe we should cut her some slack! unsure.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 10 2007, 08:12 AM)
'Ello.

the lighting of your hot little body in that shot is superb!

QUOTE(morse @ Feb 11 2007, 09:49 AM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 11 2007, 03:16 PM)
profound blink.gif

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 11 2007, 07:31 PM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 11 2007, 09:41 PM)

evade and 3d have that market cornered laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 12 2007, 05:00 AM)
"she" to be exact!  laughing-smiley-017.gif
She is obviously new...maybe we should cut her some slack! confused-smiley-013.gif

if she posts a titty pic all is forgiven tongue.gif
Christof
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 10 2007, 03:12 PM)
'Ello.

I love this pic, the lighting is fantastic and your sexy body doesnt hurt none either grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 12 2007, 12:26 PM)
the lighting of your hot little body in that shot is superb!
evade and 3d have that market cornered  laughing-smiley-017.gif
if she posts a titty pic all is forgiven tongue.gif

Agreed with each point more than the last!!!
little_n_soft
I think morse means well, hi morse 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.