Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Little_n_soft
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3
little_n_soft
Oh and Happy Valentines Day everyone, I'm still waiting for the postlady to come. blink.gif
nybandit
Happy Valentines Day
little_n_soft
Cheers 2thumbs.gif
Nosmelc
What a great body you have!

Your pics show just how vastly overrated large breasts are. They fit your frame perfectly and are VERY sexy. I'd love to have them on me (well not on me, but ON me!) tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Feb 14 2007, 05:23 PM)

Your pics show just how vastly overrated large breasts are. They fit your frame perfectly and are VERY sexy. I'd love to have them on me (well not on me, but ON me!)  tongue.gif

Just on me is good enough for me.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Feb 14 2007, 05:23 PM)

Your pics show just how vastly overrated large breasts are. They fit your frame perfectly and are VERY sexy. I'd love to have them on me (well not on me, but ON me!)  tongue.gif

Agreed! Most of the time women who have really big breasts have them because they are bigger ladies. I actually prefer them a little smaller, but as long as they fit the frame of a girl, than they are cool with me grinning-smiley-003.gif
little_n_soft
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Feb 14 2007, 10:23 PM)

Thank you! That means a lot coming from someone as gorgeous as you. love-smiley-052.gif
little_n_soft
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 14 2007, 10:41 PM)
Just on me is good enough for me.

Heheee *blush*

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 15 2007, 04:40 AM)
Agreed! Most of the time women who have really big breasts have them because they are bigger ladies. I actually prefer them a little smaller, but as long as they fit the frame of a girl, than they are cool with me grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'm inclined to agree, I think as long as they fit the rest of the body then all's good. 2thumbs.gif In terms of general size, perfection for me is probably a B/C cup smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 15 2007, 08:02 AM)
I'm inclined to agree, I think as long as they fit the rest of the body then all's good.  2thumbs.gif In terms of general size, perfection for me is probably a B/C cup smile.gif

I think for you perfection would be a look in the mirror!
little_n_soft
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 16 2007, 04:33 AM)
I think for you perfection would be a look in the mirror!

Hahaha, hardly!! But I still enjoy flaunting my stuff anyway. laughing-smiley-014.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 16 2007, 06:54 AM)
Hahaha, hardly!! But I still enjoy flaunting my stuff anyway.  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Well sweetheart I am enjoying your stuff being flaunted for sure. 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 16 2007, 07:54 AM)
Hahaha, hardly!! But I still enjoy flaunting my stuff anyway.  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Well people tend to be their harshest critic, but what I see is what I like love-smiley-085.gif
little_n_soft
Hehe, thanks guys. biggrin.gif

My latest offering:
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 16 2007, 05:47 PM)

My latest offering:

love-smiley-085.gif

I have never been lucky enough to be with a redhead... I am sure you'd be all sorts of wild! Sexy, sexy body
little_n_soft
I can get wild 03.gif hehe
nybandit
that is one sexy set of abs and diggin those hip bones doll.......
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 16 2007, 07:44 PM)
I can get wild  03.gif  hehe

Thats what a like to hear grinning-smiley-003.gif
closeup
Sexy pose. What a little hottie you are. And it is true that redheads are a little wilder than your average girl. I think Little & Soft has more of an exhibitionist than she first realized. And that's a really good thing. 2thumbs.gif
Fitch
They look great, nice and perky! wink.gif
Puppet
Very sexy.. love the new post smile.gif
little_n_soft
biggrin.gif Thanks guys!

QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 17 2007, 04:53 AM)
I think Little & Soft has more of an exhibitionist  than she first realized. And that's a really good thing. 2thumbs.gif

Hehe, I can't help myself when it comes to getting naked. I just love the human form, not necessarily my own body but the way everyone looks different when wearing no clothes and how there are no restraints. Taking photos is enjoyable because it's like an artform rather than just smut, I love it when girls use lighting and props and different perspectives in their photos, I just think it's great. biggrin.gif
Puppet
we do too.. its great art.... not to mention the whole naked sexy part.. but indeed from a photography stand point there is much more to it smile.gif
little_n_soft
QUOTE(Puppet @ Feb 17 2007, 01:56 PM)
we do too.. its great art.... not to mention the whole naked sexy part.. but indeed from a photography stand point there is much more to it smile.gif

Exactly! Plus it puts character into the pics smile.gif
Fitch
More pics please little_n_soft. smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 17 2007, 08:51 AM)
Hehe, I can't help myself when it comes to getting naked. I just love the human form, not necessarily my own body but the way everyone looks different when wearing no clothes and how there are no restraints. Taking photos is enjoyable because it's like an artform rather than just smut, I love it when girls use lighting and props and different perspectives in their photos, I just think it's great. biggrin.gif

Touche!

I love seeing naked chicks as much as anyone but I love when some girls put a little extra effort in with lighting and props, makes the photos go from random flashes to artwork pieces!
morse
[attachmentid=38095][attachmentid=38095]
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 12 2007, 11:20 PM)
Agreed with each point more than the last!!!

Thanks little n soft for your understanding, your right, i am new, please bear with me. As my Tits are so small I,ve always been ashamed to show them because big busted women always tease me, so please bear with me.
Fitch
QUOTE(morse @ Feb 18 2007, 11:38 AM)
Thanks little n soft for your understanding, your right, i am new, please bear with me. As my Tits are so small I,ve always been ashamed to show them because big busted women always tease me, so please bear with me.

Yours are nice also morse, I love small and perky titties! wink.gif
little_n_soft
QUOTE(morse @ Feb 18 2007, 04:38 PM)

Well I think your tits are absolutely wonderful. The bigger busted women who have teased you in the past probably have theirs hanging round their knees by the age of 45 and yet yours look really firm and perky. wink.gif
little_n_soft
I have an announcement to make: my boobs are poorly sad.gif I oiled them up and now have a rash...meh I also scratched my nipple somehow... laughing-smiley-014.gif
morse
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 20 2007, 09:03 AM)
I have an announcement to make: my boobs are poorly  sad.gif  I oiled them up and now have a rash...meh I also scratched my nipple somehow... laughing-smiley-014.gif

Oh, my sweet, I am sorry,can we see them? I would love to kiss them better and give you lots of Hugs.
little_n_soft
Aww thanks morse. wink.gif I will post the oiled ones at some point!
Gnappster
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 16 2007, 03:47 PM)

My latest offering:

beautiful picture! the lighting is reminiscent of some of icandoit's pics(which is a compliment) and the tilt of your hips makes it all the sexier.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 16 2007, 03:55 PM)
love-smiley-085.gif

I have never been lucky enough to be with a redhead...

If you play your cards right, Pay might grant your wish nah.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 12:10 PM)
If you play your cards right, Pay might grant your wish  nah.gif

Dude.... stop trying to pimp me out will ya!! How many times do I have to tell ya I'm an INDEPENDANT!!! tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 20 2007, 04:16 PM)
Dude.... stop trying to pimp me out will ya!!   How many times do I have to tell ya I'm an INDEPENDANT!!!   tongue.gif

NARRATOR: Shortly thereafter, Pay poured some wine in his hand in order to get his date drunk. He decided to name his hand Bruce.
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 20 2007, 09:03 AM)
I have an announcement to make: my boobs are poorly  sad.gif  I oiled them up and now have a rash...meh I also scratched my nipple somehow... laughing-smiley-014.gif

Ouch... I hope they make a speedy recovery!

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 01:10 PM)
If you play your cards right, Pay might grant your wish  nah.gif

Dammit... another fantasy killed of by your homo sexual stories puke1.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 21 2007, 11:39 AM)
NARRATOR: Shortly thereafter, Pay poured some wine in his hand in order to get his date drunk.  He decided to name his hand Bruce.

coco.gif WTF?
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 16 2007, 05:47 PM)

My latest offering:

one awesome bod Little 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(morse @ Feb 18 2007, 11:38 AM)

nothing to be ashamed of at all. also an awesome set grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
Breastobsessed
Love the latest pic little n soft
morse
QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ Feb 22 2007, 11:36 PM)
nothing to be ashamed of at all.  also an awesome set  grinning-smiley-003.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks Pet.
little_n_soft
My rash has nearly cleared up...hurrah! I won't be applying anything else to my boobs in a hurry laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(Breastobsessed @ Feb 25 2007, 06:30 AM)
Love the latest pic little n soft

Thanks Breastobsessed, I'm glad you like it! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 25 2007, 07:16 AM)
My rash has nearly cleared up...hurrah! I won't be applying anything else to my boobs in a hurry  laughing-smiley-014.gif
Thanks Breastobsessed, I'm glad you like it! smile.gif

Some women have told me semen is still ok to apply to your breasts?? tongue.gif
little_n_soft
Hmmmm, can you get that in the pharmacy? laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 26 2007, 06:03 AM)
Hmmmm, can you get that in the pharmacy?  laughing-smiley-014.gif

I believe if YOU ask the chemist pharmacist nicely (and he is male) you'd probably be able to get it there yes...

*runs out and applies for a job as a pharmacist*
little_n_soft
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 26 2007, 11:11 AM)
*runs out and applies for a job as a pharmacist*

Hehe, could easily be a nice little earner for you! At work you could browse your favourites on RMM for inspiration tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 26 2007, 02:44 PM)
Hehe, could easily be a nice little earner for you! At work you could browse your favourites on RMM for inspiration  tongue.gif

Mmmmm, that hairbrain idea is getting better by the minute!
morse
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 26 2007, 02:44 PM)
Hehe, could easily be a nice little earner for you! At work you could browse your favourites on RMM for inspiration  tongue.gif

DOYOU REALLY NEED INSPIRATION?
little_n_soft
QUOTE(morse @ Feb 27 2007, 02:04 PM)
DOYOU REALLY NEED INSPIRATION?

I probably do. laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Mar 1 2007, 08:05 AM)
I probably do. laughing-smiley-017.gif

user posted image love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
wow, it's little's bday too?
well, happy birthday!!!!

don't forget to wish comedyman happy bday as well. I think it's his today too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.