Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Girls, Prefer 69 Or Doggy?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
throb
Girls, what position domu enjoy the best?

69?

Doggy?
Blond Bombshell
69 is nice but sometimes it is too hard to really enjoy when I'm trying to do a great job sucking his dick. I just cant think .

Doggy is great cuz he can grab a hand full of hair, & fuck me really hard!!!!!!!!!!! action-smiley-047.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 6 2006, 05:22 PM)
69 is nice but sometimes it is too hard to really enjoy when I'm trying to do a great job sucking his dick. I just cant think .
Doggy is great cuz he can grab a hand full of hair, & fuck me really hard!!!!!!!!!!! action-smiley-047.gif

Yeah what she says.....exactly grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lynette
DITTO
kathleen
I Agree
summoner
I agree too smile.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 6 2006, 05:22 PM)

Butt I don't care how yer sucking my cock, I love to have all that access to your ass and sweet pussy, all you have to do is breath on it and I'll be fine smilio09.gif

*chairshift* ph34r.gif
tripled
i agree with blond bombshell!!!!
Just Hangin
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 6 2006, 06:22 PM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jul 6 2006, 09:10 PM)
Yeah what she says.....exactly grinning-smiley-003.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ Jul 7 2006, 10:05 AM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

doggie is always the best, except the last time i did 69, it was extra fun and almost topped doggie cause his cock and balls were sliding all over my face that alone made me cum.
Just Hangin
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 7 2006, 03:02 PM)
doggie is always the best, except the last time i did 69, it was extra fun and almost topped doggie cause his cock and balls were sliding all over my face that alone made me cum.

Lucky Bastard nah.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 7 2006, 02:02 PM)

bang.gif bang.gif
throb
boanna, sounds gr8! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Cutie_Pie
I am probably one of the few not a big fan of doggie. It tends to hurt a lot when we do it that way.

I prefer to ride him with him not comletely laying down. He loves how it feels and lately it has been really hitting the spot for me. I agree about the 69 though to much to focus on and than hard to enjoy what your getting. RAther take turns giving and recieving.
juicyboobs
Doesn't anyone else wanna 69?
throb
cutie_pie,
"I prefer to ride him with him not comletely laying down."

how do u do that? u men like him bends up towrads u a bit?
should proably work 4 both. blink.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(throb @ Jul 7 2006, 03:02 PM)
cutie_pie,
"I prefer to ride him with him not comletely laying down."

how do u do that? u men like him bends up towrads u a bit?
should proably work 4 both.  blink.gif

No he doesn't bend up. The two best ways that feel best for him and me at the same time is him on the couch not stting straight up but leaning down a little and me riding, or we were running into a problem cause with me moving I got rid of my matress I had a king size bed on lifts so it was really high well I bought a sealy air matress to use until I move into my new house and buy a new bed but it sits so low its hard to have sex on it but recently if he is laying on it with feet off and sitting in like a crunch position and I ride him that way he uses me to stay semi up and I use his arms at the same time to lean back a lot and it hits my g spot like I have never had it hit before.
Nosmelc
69 is probably the most overrated position in the sexual kingdom.

A) It's too hard to concentrate on whether I'm doing a good job and making him happy.

cool.gif It's too hard to concentrate on whether he's doing a good job and making me happy. =)

I'd much prefer a straight oral session as I get all the attention whether he's performing on me or vice versa. I dont want him thinking too much and not enjoying what I'm doing to him or not paying enough attention to me and risking the dreaded teeth gnashing on my clit.
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 03:56 PM)
No he doesn't bend up. The two best ways that feel best for him and me at the same time is him on the couch not stting straight up but leaning down a little and me riding, or we were running into a problem cause with me moving I got rid of my matress I had a king size bed on lifts so it was really high well I bought a sealy air matress to use until I move into my new house and buy a new bed but it sits so low its hard to have sex on it but recently if he is laying on it with feet off and sitting in like a crunch position and I ride him that way he uses me to stay semi up and I use his arms at the same time to lean back a lot and it hits my g spot like I have never had it hit before.

blink.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 7 2006, 04:18 PM)
blink.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jul 7 2006, 05:18 PM)
blink.gif

Sounded more like work than fucking confused-smiley-013.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ Jul 7 2006, 04:30 PM)
Sounded more like work than fucking  confused-smiley-013.gif

How much work goes into a guy sitting on a couch and a girl getting on top of him and riding him. Or him laying half way off a bed and her riding him??

Whats the fun in having sex if you don't try new things and new positions and find what feels the best.

Maybe I gave to much detail in describing it but someone asked. dry.gif
throb

seams u r workin hard! perhaps woth trying . just let me know 03.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(throb @ Jul 7 2006, 04:47 PM)
seams u r workin hard! perhaps woth trying . just let me know  03.gif

I would work hard every day to achieve that feeling that happens when he hits that spot just right.

And when it is feeling so good for both of us it isn't like work at all.
ddd35
QUOTE(Nosmelc @ Jul 7 2006, 04:12 PM)
69 is probably the most overrated position in the sexual kingdom.

A) It's too hard to concentrate on whether I'm doing a good job and making him happy.

cool.gif It's too hard to concentrate on whether he's doing a good job and making me happy. =)

I'd much prefer a straight oral session as I get all the attention whether he's performing on me or vice versa. I dont want him thinking too much and not enjoying what I'm doing to him or not paying enough attention to me and risking the dreaded teeth gnashing on my clit.

2thumbs.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 04:27 PM)
confused-smiley-013.gif

or we were running into a problem cause with me moving I got rid of my matress I had a king size bed on lifts so it was really high well I bought a sealy air matress to use until I move into my new house and buy a new bed but it sits so low

*doubleblink*
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 7 2006, 07:39 PM)
*doubleblink*

I give up it either makes sense or it don't I suppose. If you dont have the right height when having sex when one person is standing it can make things more compicated.
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 07:42 PM)
I give up it either makes sense or it don't I suppose. If you dont have the right height when having sex when one person is standing it can make things more compicated.

You talk really fast don't you?
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 7 2006, 07:47 PM)
You talk really fast don't you?

Nope smile.gif
Assfucker
*snaps finger* dry.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 7 2006, 08:01 PM)
*snaps finger* dry.gif

DOnt forget to shake the head at the same time popc1.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 08:06 PM)
DOnt forget to shake the head at the same time popc1.gif

I'd rather just dip it into your mouth tongue.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 7 2006, 08:08 PM)
I'd rather just dip it into your mouth tongue.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

popc1.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 08:16 PM)
ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif
popc1.gif

what? Do we have to make a bet first? popc1.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jul 7 2006, 08:18 PM)
what? Do we have to make a bet first? popc1.gif

Actually I did it last night no bet and even with all the precum I still kept going and made it out alive. popc1.gif
bondiguy
Throb u moron

a) there are threads with fav sex positions in them all ready

and

b.) 69er and doggy are 2 very different sexual acts. One involves genital insertion whilst the other is merely oral sex. One day when you grow up you may experience one or both

How old r u... 14?
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 9 2006, 01:43 AM)
Throb u moron

a) there are threads with fav sex positions in them all ready

and

b.) 69er and doggy are 2 very different sexual acts. One involves genital insertion whilst the other is merely oral sex. One day when you grow up you may experience one or both

How old r u... 14?

to point A) Yes there are other sex position threads but this was a poll of two possible favs.

to point cool.gif Exactly they are two very different sexual acts... the corrolation being the girls ass is in the air on both ( well usually in a 69 ) mebbe thats the point he was trying to make.

My Point ) You were the only one out of all the responses that complained about the thread and you didnt even give you answer to what is your fav..... for shame.

My Answer ) A 69 cause after a while shes wet and ready and you are hard and throbbing and can move into a Doggie 22.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 9 2006, 07:09 AM)
to point A) Yes there are other sex position threads  but this was a poll of two possible favs.
to point cool.gif Exactly they are two very different sexual acts... the corrolation being  the girls ass is in the air on both ( well usually in a 69 )  mebbe thats the point he was trying to make.
My Point )   You were the only one out of all the responses that complained about the thread and you didnt even give you answer to what is your fav..... for shame.
My Answer )   A 69  cause after a while shes wet and ready and you are hard and throbbing and can move into a Doggie  22.gif

at last some one to 69 with..........!!!! 11.gif

did sort of have similar thoughts to bondi on the question ...
bondiguy
Well apart from that one time I dont like being doggy styled tongue.gif

oh and I like to stir the pot grinning-smiley-003.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 10 2006, 12:43 AM)

oh and I like to stir the pot grinning-smiley-003.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

you can stir my pot, baby.... i know you have a stick that would be perfect for the task cool.gif

oh and i just realized your new av. and i say HAHA to that cuz well, i think im the only person on the planet that thinks jager tastes like bologna... but boy does it make me wanna pole dance..... tongue.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Jul 10 2006, 05:24 AM)
but boy does it make me wanna pole dance.....  tongue.gif

and i just realized the pun in my comment... ph34r.gif
bondiguy
I work for jager here in Australia and the States is the biggest Jager market worldwide... that and I fucking love the stuff!

What do you mean by, "it tastes like Bologna"?
Gnappster
QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 05:42 PM)

a picture is worth 1000 words wink.gif

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 7 2006, 06:32 PM)
Actually I did it last night no bet and even with all the precum I still kept going and made it out alive. popc1.gif

did he bust a nut in your mouth? popc1.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jul 11 2006, 12:22 PM)
a picture is worth 1000 words  wink.gif
did he bust a nut in your mouth?  popc1.gif

mum
Gnappster
mum's the word
bondiguy
Ummm.... I can still see that post blink.gif
Cutie_Pie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 12 2006, 12:55 AM)
Ummm.... I can still see that post blink.gif

unsure.gif wink.gif
bondiguy
Touche grinning-smiley-003.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 11 2006, 02:30 AM)
I work for jager here in Australia and the States is the biggest Jager market worldwide... that and I fucking love the stuff!

What do you mean by, "it tastes like Bologna"?

are you serious? bologna is that sandwich meat product from oscar meyer.... same meat product used to make hotdogs....

ummm, lets just say it doesnt taste like what ppl tell me its going to taste like.....
kind of like when guy says he tastes like sugar and hes wayyyy off........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.