Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boanna
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 03:06 PM)
I don't think closeup will need any more than a couple inches anyway  tongue.gif

see....i didnt even have time to warn him and someone was already on the ball!

this isnt the first time me and u gnappy have.....u know.
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 03:12 PM)

you know me too well.
wait, I think you could get to know me even better. 03.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 12 2006, 03:24 PM)
you know me too well.
wait, I think you could get to know me even better.  03.gif

how do u know i wasnt gonna say "butted heads" nah.gif
closeup
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 05:12 PM)

I made sure to mention the 10 inches at least a couple of times. I did all I could. bang.gif
boanna
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 03:32 PM)
how do u know i wasnt gonna say "butted heads" nah.gif

and furthermore....u may have caught a tiny part of what i was getting at, but u completely missed the real point i was trying to get him to think about. coz.gif

(no ones gonna agree with me or like me unless they have my consent!)
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 03:32 PM)
I made sure to mention the 10 inches at least a couple of times. I did all I could.  bang.gif

it will come to u one day. please remember to let me know when it does. and dont worry, gnappy didnt understand what i ment either.

cant we all just get along? someone start sheddin some clothes and I'll get the drinks.....

smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 03:39 PM)
it will come to u one day.  please remember to let me know when it does.  and dont worry, gnappy didnt understand what i ment either. 

cant we all just get along?  someone start sheddin some clothes and I'll get the drinks.....

smile.gif

You could have written it out in perfect cursive and I wouldn't have got it. The sexual innuendo overrides everything else.
BigBadJeep
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 03:59 PM)
was your jeep topless this summer?  as much as i was?   tongue.gif

my jeep is always topless
closeup
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 05:39 PM)
it will come to u one day.  please remember to let me know when it does.  and dont worry, gnappy didnt understand what i ment either. 

cant we all just get along?  someone start sheddin some clothes and I'll get the drinks.....

smile.gif

I got it right off. It's why I kept refering to "The 10 inch journey" not the one with a few extra inches to work with. Anyway.......One time at band camp.....
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 04:01 PM)
I got it right off. It's why I kept refering to "The 10 inch journey" not the one with a few extra inches to work with. Anyway.......One time at band camp.....

who wants to do the honors?

blink.gif
closeup
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 12 2006, 06:05 PM)
who wants to do the honors?

blink.gif

I thought you were busy taking off your clothes and serving drinks. How are you finding time in that busy schedule to bust my balls?
boanna
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 12 2006, 04:11 PM)
I thought you were busy taking off your clothes and serving drinks. How are you finding time in that busy schedule to bust my balls?

i drank all the drinks myself, while running back here. the clothes...i was already naked. smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 11 2006, 03:01 PM)
first time for everything

uh huh

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 06:15 PM)
so.........if i dont have time to stay and bs with ya, can i just drop a pic off?  how bout a zoom in boobie closeup?

smile.gif

That'll DO!!! Just dropping in to say hi to my new "friend" laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 11 2006, 06:21 PM)
I know this is an old post to reply to but...

Unfortunately, her policy only covers actual losses, not madeup ones.

spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
Boanna , attended the Nickelback concert here local last night , probaby the best concert Ive been to in some time, they put on a hellof a show , the 3 other bands with them didnt impress me , hiender , chevelle , hoobastank , there was a ton of bouncing boobies , anyway , dont know if your into that kind of music but there worth a listen ...
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 13 2006, 07:19 AM)
Boanna  , attended the  Nickelback  concert here local last night  , probaby the best concert Ive been to in some time, they  put on a hellof a show , the 3 other bands with them didnt impress me , hiender , chevelle ,  hoobastank ,  there was a ton of bouncing boobies , anyway , dont know if your into that kind of music but there worth a listen ...

Nickelback??? Are they some type of musical act or something?
Boobluver2
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 11 2006, 06:15 PM)
so.........if i dont have time to stay and bs with ya, can i just drop a pic off?  how bout a zoom in boobie closeup?

smile.gif

Now that is one helluva boobie shot!! Talk about giving someone sweet dreams!! As a lover of boobs this rates high on my list!!!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif

22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 13 2006, 09:47 AM)

yep they sing , rock and roll star , far away , and the theme to the simpsons (NOT ) tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 13 2006, 10:18 AM)
yep they sing  , rock and roll star , far away  , and the theme to the simpsons  (NOT )    tongue.gif

yeah I know, I was just being a smartass.
They grew up a few hours away from where I live. I saw them in small club here years ago when they were still pretty much unknown, right when The State first came out.I think I paid $8.00 for tickets. IMO The State was their best album. Their current stuff is alright but it just seems like the same thing album after album.
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 13 2006, 12:32 PM)
yeah I know, I was just being a smartass.
They grew up a few hours away from where I live. I saw them in small club here years ago when they were still pretty much unknown, right when The State first came out.I think I paid $8.00 for tickets. IMO The State was their best album. Their current stuff is alright but it just seems like the same thing album after album.

I have ot be honest I hadnt heard them that much Im more of a country person , or classic rock , but recently we had a 14 yr old boy , the same age as my son , die of cancer and the song that is on his web site is there FAR AWAY , and Ive liked them ever since .... emotions I guess

They put on a hell of a show I was really impressed , and they werent afraid to get out with the crowd ...
boanna
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 13 2006, 07:19 AM)
Boanna  , attended the  Nickelback  concert here local last night  , probaby the best concert Ive been to in some time, they  put on a hellof a show , the 3 other bands with them didnt impress me , hiender , chevelle ,  hoobastank ,  there was a ton of bouncing boobies , anyway , dont know if your into that kind of music but there worth a listen ...

i love nickelback! if u read my profile you'll gain a little insite on my music taste. i went to a faith hill / tim mcgraw concert here a few weeks ago. faith is such a goddess! i think shes absolutely beautiful. and she puts on a great show, throws her hair around and everything! tim was tim. i think he may have been a little tipsy. and they may have been somewhat angry at eachother. women pick up on that shit u know. she took up most of the show. only a few songs together and she wouldnt let him touch her, kept moving away. he didnt sing much alone. she clearly does the hard work in that family.
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 13 2006, 02:51 PM)
i love nickelback!  if u read my profile you'll gain a little insite on my music taste.  i went to a faith hill / tim mcgraw concert here a few weeks ago. faith is such a goddess! i think shes absolutely beautiful. and she puts on a great show, throws her hair around and everything!  tim was tim.  i think he may have been a little tipsy. and they may have been somewhat angry at eachother.  women pick up on that shit u know.  she took up most of the show. only a few songs together and she wouldnt let him touch her, kept moving away.  he didnt sing much alone. she clearly does the hard work in that family.

I went to your profile but it doesn't say anything about music.
Anyway, I love everything about Faith Hill....well besides her music.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 13 2006, 05:06 PM)
I went to your profile but it doesn't say anything about music.
Anyway, I love everything about Faith Hill....well besides her music.

laughing-smiley-017.gif that was a good one. you had me goin' for a second too. I was like, Gnappy doesn't like current country music... oh, I get it.
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 13 2006, 09:19 AM)

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 13 2006, 09:47 AM)

I will risk further alienation for this but I think Nickelback are the worst musical act in the world... or at the very leat the most over rated.

Pop Tastic Gay Rock Garbage
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2006, 05:09 AM)
I will risk further alienation for this but I think Nickelback are the worst musical act in the world... or at the very leat the most over rated.

You know what Bondi....I used to feel the same way about mucis and muscicians....the whole "I'm an artist and I make MY music....true to myself and my feelings....."

And now you know what....firstly, Nickleback, I like some of their songs, but hey....I dont blame them or slam them or criticize them for basically giving the masses and the label waht they want.

These guys are doing what they love to do. Their playing concerts to huge crowds, making a ton of money, have a very large fan following, and I gotta figure, even though you may not like their current "sound" or writing, they prolly do.

Bottom line, sometimes when i hear musicians spout off about the current state of music today and how everything is crap, I can't help but think its all just a bunch of BS and sour grapes.

BTW, my brother is a pretty wicked guitarist in his own right, has played in a cover act where i live and when the band was in its heyday, they could pull down $5000 a gig (6 guys in the act). One year he made over 31K playing cover shows! We have had the same arguement from time to time and I've told him..."Dude, if you were in their position, would you be butting heads with the label or just cutting the records and playing the concerts, and making the money?"
paybarraman
We now return you to your regularly scheduled Boanna Boobies.
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 13 2006, 04:51 PM)
i love nickelback!  if u read my profile you'll gain a little insite on my music taste.  i went to a faith hill / tim mcgraw concert here a few weeks ago. faith is such a goddess! i think shes absolutely beautiful. and she puts on a great show, throws her hair around and everything!  tim was tim.  i think he may have been a little tipsy. and they may have been somewhat angry at eachother.  women pick up on that shit u know.  she took up most of the show. only a few songs together and she wouldnt let him touch her, kept moving away.  he didnt sing much alone. she clearly does the hard work in that family.

I saw Tim a few yrs ago , he was very distant from the crowd till the end then he came out right down front and shook hands and such , but I think your right he drinks a bit now before during and after , were headed to oposite ends of the sector in october Motley Crue on the 14th and Rascal flatt on the 20th , joints, and leather on the 14th and cowboy hats and kids for the 20th .
my favorite up till nickelback as far as concerts was Sawyer Brown that guy puts on a hell of a show ... food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2006, 05:09 AM)

opinions Vary . Thats what makes life go around or is it up and down ... coco.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 14 2006, 07:07 AM)
You know what Bondi....I used to feel the same way about mucis and muscicians....the whole "I'm an artist and I make MY music....true to myself and my feelings....."

And now you know what....firstly, Nickleback, I like some of their songs, but hey....I dont blame them or slam them or criticize them for basically giving the masses and the label waht they want.

These guys are doing what they love to do.  Their playing concerts to huge crowds, making a ton of money, have a very large fan following, and I gotta figure, even though you may not like their current "sound" or writing, they prolly do.

Bottom line, sometimes when i hear musicians spout off about the current state of music today and how everything is crap, I can't help but think its all just a bunch of BS and sour grapes. 

BTW, my brother is a pretty wicked guitarist in his own right, has played in a cover act where i live and when the band was in its heyday, they could pull down $5000 a gig (6 guys in the act).  One year he made over 31K playing cover shows!  We have had the same arguement from time to time and I've told him..."Dude, if you were in their position, would you be butting heads with the label or just cutting the records and playing the concerts, and making the money?"

Hey Pay,

I follow what you are saying mate... but I think you are giving me more credit than I am due! haha. I don't even consider myself a musician actually, just a guy who digs music

I don't dislike Nickelback because I think they "sold out" or anything, I just dont think thier music is any good. Chad's voice grates me like fingernails down a blackboard and their lyrics are elementary. Why do they do it? For the exact reason you said, to kick ass and make money and good on them for doing it. I just have a lot different taste in music than the mainstream stuff we are force fed.

Whilst I say we are force fed it, it isn't the bands but the radio stations and MTV which play the same 2 dozen songs/clips over and over and I think it is just robbing some great up and coming band from their spot in the limelight.

I will never be a recording artist so to speak so please don't take it as sour grapes. I know I am not that good but I just involve myself in music for the sheer love of it.

Great having an intelligent chat in here for a change... grinning-smiley-003.gif
COMEDYMAN
Amazing pics by the truck Bo!!! I never wanted to be a Huge ass tire more in my life biggrin.gif

In that one pic... I didnt know you were married for Gloop from the Herculoids!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif ( see if anybody gets that reference )

Did I mention I would bring down Heaven and Earth for a lustful glance and a smile from you biggrin.gif
Gnappster
wow, some interesting chat, from bondi and pay no less! who knew tongue.gif
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2006, 03:09 AM)

I call it radio rock but you're basically right.

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 14 2006, 05:07 AM)

These guys are doing what they love to do.  Their playing concerts to huge crowds, making a ton of money, have a very large fan following, and I gotta figure, even though you may not like their current "sound" or writing, they prolly do.

BTW, my brother is a pretty wicked guitarist in his own right, has played in a cover act where i live and when the band was in its heyday, they could pull down $5000 a gig (6 guys in the act).  One year he made over 31K playing cover shows!  We have had the same arguement from time to time and I've told him..."Dude, if you were in their position, would you be butting heads with the label or just cutting the records and playing the concerts, and making the money?"

I see what you're saying. I know people who don't like a group simply because they are popular and mainstream. These guys were just poor bastards trying to make it in the music industry 10 years ago...now they are arguably one of the biggest current rock acts in the world. Who wouldn't want to be in their shoes?

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2006, 06:33 AM)
Hey Pay,

I follow what you are saying mate... but I think you are giving me more credit than I am due! haha. I don't even consider myself a musician actually, just a guy who digs music

I don't dislike Nickelback because I think they "sold out" or anything, I just dont think thier music is any good. Chad's voice grates me like fingernails down a blackboard and their lyrics are elementary. Why do they do it? For the exact reason you said, to kick ass and make money and good on them for doing it. I just have a lot different taste in music than the mainstream stuff we are force fed.

Whilst I say we are force fed it, it isn't the bands but the radio stations and MTV which play the same 2 dozen songs/clips over and over and I think it is just robbing some great up and coming band from their spot in the limelight.

I will never be a recording artist so to speak so please don't take it as sour grapes. I know I am not that good but I just involve myself in music for the sheer love of it.

Great having an intelligent chat in here for a change... grinning-smiley-003.gif

Ya know, I think that is the biggest problem I have witth them too is their elementary lyrics. Most of their new songs have such one dimensional lyrics, there's no depth to it. I like when you listen to a song a lot and then after you've heard it 20 times you pick up something new from the lyircs, a deeper meaning of what the artist is trying to say. I never get that with Nickelback...at least not anymore. It's basically it is what it is, I guess there's nothing wrong with it but it doesn't work for me. I guess that's cuz when I was in art school (and hence did a lot more art) I liked to layer meaning in my work, make the viewer work to figure out what the hell is going on with it instead of just a pretty picture.
Nickelback just seems to be putting out the same thing album after album, I like more progressive bands. Although in their defence, AC/DC has been playing the same song for 30 years and I dig them! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Now back to Boanna!
ddd35
the nuts of it is , once a band gets some money they can pay the program director at the big stations big bucks to program there songs to be played many times in the rotation , thus they get popular , the american way is to replicate many times to kinda brain wash us into loving the music , I have a classmate that is now the program director for a major sindicated radio system here in the states she is based out of florida , she was just bought a new Porshe by Big and Rich to try and get her to play there songs and she wont play cause she thinks there rap country ...
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2006, 12:11 PM)
the nuts of it is , once a band gets some money they can pay the program director at the big stations  big bucks to program there  songs to be played many times in the rotation , thus they get popular , the american way is to replicate many times to kinda brain wash us into loving the music , I have a classmate that is now the program director for a major  sindicated radio  system here in the states she is based out of  florida , she was just bought a new Porshe  by Big and Rich  to try and get her to play there songs  and she wont play cause she thinks there rap country ...

rap country? blink.gif *shudder* that's a worse combination than say, worcestershire sauce and cola. puke1.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 02:15 PM)
rap country?  blink.gif  *shudder* that's a worse combination than say, worcestershire sauce and cola.  puke1.gif

Big and Rich

worcestershire sauce and cola. puke1.gif
now thats funny...but may be good

nickleback comes from a small farming town in the middle of but fuck nowhere called Hanna (pop. about guessing 1500 )been there many times they are really true rockers they did it the hard way playing to empty beer bottles and ash trays
I got to respect how well they have done but got to admit not a huge fan of their music , everyone of their songs sounds the same to me confused-smiley-013.gif
jrock8
boanna... wanna fuck? 03.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Sep 14 2006, 02:44 PM)
Big and Rich
worcestershire sauce and cola.  puke1.gif

nickleback comes from a small farming town in the middle of but fuck nowhere called Hanna (pop. about guessing 1500 )been there many times they are really true rockers they did it the hard way  playing to empty beer bottles and ash trays
I got to respect how well they have done but got to admit not a huge fan of their music , everyone of their songs sounds the same to me unsure.gif

Dont knock small town america friend , I come from a town of 850 ....
ddd35
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 14 2006, 02:46 PM)
boanna... wanna fuck?  03.gif

Im sure she does , but with somebody that can satisfy here needs and urges , were the hell is nazra when ya need him ..... coco.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2006, 05:09 PM)
Im sure she does , but with somebody that can satisfy here needs and urges , were the hell is   nazra when ya need him .....    coco.gif

One can only infer that you had an experience with naraz where he satisfied your needs and urges. wacko.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Sep 14 2006, 12:44 PM)
Big and Rich
worcestershire sauce and cola.  puke1.gif

well, it would definitely be steaky.

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 14 2006, 12:46 PM)

hey, quit trying to fly in under the radar. guns.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2006, 03:07 PM)
Dont knock small town  america  friend , I come from a town of 850 ....

he isn't. hanna is a small town in alberta, CANADA.

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2006, 03:09 PM)
Im sure she does , but with somebody that can satisfy here needs and urges , were the hell is   nazra when ya need him .....    coco.gif

most fucked up reply ever wacko.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 05:14 PM)
well, it would definitely be steaky.
hey, quit trying to fly in under the radar. guns.gif
he isn't. hanna is a small town in alberta, CANADA.
most fucked up reply ever wacko.gif

As I have said many times around here if I raise the bar the likes of you wont be able to get over it so I leave it Low in hopes that you can add to your post totals ... food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2006, 05:17 PM)
As I have said many times around here if I raise the bar the  likes of you wont be able to get over it so I leave it Low  in hopes that you can add to your post totals ...   food-smiley-004.gif

Good thing too. I thought gnappy would be stuck on 6,316 forever
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2006, 05:21 PM)
Good thing too.  I thought gnappy would be stuck on 6,316 forever

well he needs to work some over time if hes going to make KINg WHore ...
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2006, 05:23 PM)
well he needs to work some over time if hes going to make  KINg WHore ...

You mean Queen
Gnappster
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2006, 03:17 PM)
As I have said many times around here if I raise the bar the  likes of you wont be able to get over it so I leave it Low  in hopes that you can add to your post totals ...   food-smiley-004.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 14 2006, 03:23 PM)
well he needs to work some over time if hes going to make  KINg WHore ...

Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 05:30 PM)

Haven't seen that one in a while! wacko.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 12:17 PM)
wow, some interesting chat, from bondi and pay no less! who knew tongue.gif
I call it radio rock but you're basically right.
I see what you're saying. I know people who don't like a group simply because they are popular and mainstream. These guys were just poor bastards trying to make it in the music industry 10 years ago...now they are arguably one of the biggest current rock acts in the world. Who wouldn't want to be in their shoes?
Ya know, I think that is the biggest problem I have witth them too is their elementary lyrics. Most of their new songs have such one dimensional lyrics, there's no depth to it. I like when you listen to a song a lot and then after you've heard it 20 times you pick up something new from the lyircs, a deeper meaning of what the artist is trying to say. I never get that with Nickelback...at least not anymore. It's basically it is what it is, I guess there's nothing wrong with it but it doesn't work for me. I guess that's cuz when I was in art school (and hence did a lot more art) I liked to layer meaning in my work, make the viewer work to figure out what the hell is going on with it instead of just a pretty picture.
Nickelback just seems to be putting out the same thing album after album, I like more progressive bands. Although in their defence, AC/DC has been playing the same song for 30 years and I dig them!  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Now back to Boanna!

I dig some mainstr5eam bands so i wouldn't say I am against anyone that is popular!
Jet is arguably the biggest rock act in Australia and I love them. I also dig Live and Greenday (well their earlier stuff) and a whole bunch of Big Time Bands. I just can not stand nickelbacks music

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 02:15 PM)
rap country?  blink.gif  *shudder* that's a worse combination than say, worcestershire sauce and cola.  puke1.gif

Hey that's what I was drinking last night
fellatiofiend18
delicious.......... not
boanna
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 14 2006, 12:46 PM)

if i am breathing...i wanna fuck.

grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 15 2006, 05:15 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif

damn right answer 22.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 15 2006, 05:15 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif

Now it all makes sense. And here every time I walked by and you were holding your breath, I thought it was because I smelled bad.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 12:15 PM)

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2006, 10:54 PM)
Hey that's what I was drinking last night

I can't believe you missed that one. It goes hand in hand with the new product, "Nuts n Gum"
user posted image

QUOTE(boanna @ Sep 15 2006, 03:15 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif

22.gif
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 15 2006, 09:34 AM)
Now it all makes sense.  And here every time I walked by and you were holding your breath, I thought it was because I smelled bad.

I don't think they're mutually exclusive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.