Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Road Rage, how do you handle your rage

ddd35
post Jul 24 2007, 08:54 AM
Post #31

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jul 24 2007, 02:03 AM)
And you call yourself a redneck?
tongue.gif

it was a weak week . tongue.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jdoggy
post Jul 27 2007, 01:32 AM
Post #32

Training Bra

Member No.: 19,198

I try to just brush them off as a worthless asshole and show that they aren't effecting me at all. Those are the people that make the driving fatalities statistic so high and I don't want to be one of those numbers.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 2 2007, 01:12 PM
Post #33

Melon Master

QUOTE(jdoggy @ Jul 26 2007, 11:32 PM)
I try to just brush them off as a worthless asshole and show that they aren't effecting me at all.  Those are the people that make the driving fatalities statistic so high and I don't want to be one of those numbers.

well thats a good point , but at least if your one of those numbers you could consider yourself somebody tongue.gif
+Quote Post
baby21
post Aug 5 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #34

D Cup

Member No.: 19,168

I like rubbing it in when people are assholes.... a nice honk and a wave usually embarasses the shit out of people. When I get tailed (for no apparent reason, mind you) I've been known to have a little fun smile.gif.

that said... I think I hold the record for being flipped off by the most people at the same time... but that's a story for another time.
+Quote Post
phoenix
post Aug 6 2007, 11:42 AM
Post #35

B Cup

Member No.: 23,178

QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 5 2007, 07:22 PM)
I like rubbing it in when people are assholes.... a nice honk and a wave usually embarasses the shit out of people. When I get tailed (for no apparent reason, mind you) I've been known to have a little fun smile.gif.

that said... I think I hold the record for being flipped off by the most people at the same time... but that's a story for another time.

Like when? smile.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 7 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #36

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 6 2007, 10:22 AM)

I like the term "flipped off" haha

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 7 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #37

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 6 2007, 10:38 PM)
I like the term "flipped off" haha

grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Aug 11 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #38

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(baby21 @ Aug 5 2007, 07:22 PM)

Trust me. If when people are tailing you... there's a reason. They just want another look. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 11 2007, 03:45 PM
Post #39

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 11 2007, 11:24 AM)
Trust me.  If when people are tailing you... there's a reason.  They just want another look. smile.gif

damn I never thought of that ..
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Aug 13 2007, 12:53 AM
Post #40

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 12 2007, 06:45 AM)
damn I never thought of that  ..

I am neither shocked or surprised tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 13 2007, 08:22 AM
Post #41

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 12 2007, 10:53 PM)
I am neither shocked or surprised tongue.gif

I didnt think you would be
+Quote Post
phoenix
post Aug 13 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #42

B Cup

Member No.: 23,178

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 13 2007, 08:22 AM)
I didnt think you would be

Well, true to form! tongue.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 14 2007, 10:34 AM
Post #43

Melon Master

QUOTE(phoenix @ Aug 13 2007, 12:24 PM)
Well, true to form! tongue.gif

a skewed point of view , I fear . coco.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Aug 15 2007, 02:04 PM
Post #44

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

You know, when I'm driving, I often catch people picking their nose. I mean, A LOT. I don't know why I'm victim to having to see people scratch their itchy brains all the time, but it happens. I like to try to get their attention and give them a thumbs up or wave. If their window is open and I'm close enough... or if I meet them at a stoplight, I'll tell them to "pick me a winner, Bobby," a la The Natural with Robert Redford.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Aug 15 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #45

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 15 2007, 02:04 PM)
You know, when I'm driving, I often catch people picking their nose.  I mean, A LOT.  I don't know why I'm victim to having to see people scratch their itchy brains all the time, but it happens.  I like to try to get their attention and give them a thumbs up or wave.  If their window is open and I'm close enough... or if I meet them at a stoplight, I'll tell them to "pick me a winner, Bobby," a la The Natural with Robert Redford.

thats when I usaully do my best thinking tongue.gif , till someone interupts me!

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Aug 15 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #46

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Aug 15 2007, 02:12 PM)
thats when I usaully do my best thinking tongue.gif , till someone interupts me!

laughing-smiley-014.gif Well played.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 17 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #47

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Aug 15 2007, 12:12 PM)

awesome grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
baby21
post Sep 23 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #48

D Cup

Ok... so this happened about two weeks ago, and I just now thought about how it would be approriate here.

I had this guy honk at me, the light had just turned green and I was slowly going forward because the guy in front of me was doing the same. I guess we weren't moving fast enough for this asshole. I'm in the car with my boyfriend, and our two friends were in the back seat. My boyfriend and I decide to flip the guy off... I flipped him off once and my boyfriend did a whole middle finger dance... I'd guess that this last for at least 3-4 blocks. So the guys decides to tail us and the first chance I get I break pretty hard at a stop sign... nothing rediculous though considering I did have to stop. The guy proceeds to get out of his car he slams his fist into the hood of his car and walks towards my driver's side door. I'm not waiting around to see what he's going to do, so I floor it and turn into the first neighborhood. My friends are all having a good laugh until we see that Mr. Crazy is now following us. We're driving through a residential neighborhood through school zones going about 50mph... I'm running stop signs because I'm afraid Mr. Crazy is going to run into the back of my car. The guys is following us, motioning for us to pull over while flipping us off. The guy totally looks like white trash too. He looks like the motorcycle gang type and is driving a giant Ford Bronco. After this has gone on for quite some time, I pick up my phone and dial 911... he finally turns around and needless to say my friends and I were pretty scared shitless... seriously, who does that!?

And that my friends, is how NOT to handle your road rage.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 24 2007, 01:08 AM
Post #49

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 24 2007, 07:11 AM)
Ok... so this happened about two weeks ago, and I just now thought about how it would be approriate here.

I had this guy honk at me, the light had just turned green and I was slowly going forward because the guy in front of me was doing the same. I guess we weren't moving fast enough for this asshole. I'm in the car with my boyfriend, and our two friends were in the back seat. My boyfriend and I decide to flip the guy off... I flipped him off once and my boyfriend did a whole middle finger dance... I'd guess that this last for at least 3-4 blocks. So the guys decides to tail us and the first chance I get I break pretty hard at a stop sign... nothing rediculous though considering I did have to stop. The guy proceeds to get out of his car he slams his fist into the hood of his car and walks towards my driver's side door. I'm not waiting around to see what he's going to do, so I floor it and turn into the first neighborhood. My friends are all having a good laugh until we see that Mr. Crazy is now following us. We're driving through a residential neighborhood through school zones going about 50mph... I'm running stop signs because I'm afraid Mr. Crazy is going to run into the back of my car. The guys is following us, motioning for us to pull over while flipping us off. The guy totally looks like white trash too. He looks like the motorcycle gang type and is driving a giant Ford Bronco. After this has gone on for quite some time, I pick up my phone and dial 911... he finally turns around and needless to say my friends and I were pretty scared shitless... seriously, who does that!?

Unfortunately crazy mother fuckers like that are becoming an all too common theme in regards to Road Rage

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post Sep 24 2007, 03:18 PM
Post #50

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 24 2007, 01:08 AM)
Unfortunately crazy mother fuckers like that are becoming an all too common theme in regards to Road Rage

dry.gif yeeah... it used to be fun to mess around with people and not worry about getting chased and or shot sad.gif
+Quote Post
penman
post Sep 24 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #51

B Cup

Member No.: 23,454

Last year the wife and I were stopped at a red light,when it went green she was a little slow of the mark,the guy in the signwritten van behind couldnt wait and started leaning on his horn,not once but continuously,i was a little pissed at this and gave him a salute,this only got him more worked up and at the next set of lights he got out,came up to the window with his hand in his shirt pretending he had a gun.
I just took a phone picture of him and his van,then rang the police,gave them his van number ,the name of his firm and told them he had a gun,they got very excited about the gun and I bet he was a lot more pissed off when they caught up with him.

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Sep 24 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #52

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(penman @ Sep 24 2007, 05:22 PM)
Last year the wife and I were stopped at a red light,when it went green she was a little slow of the mark,the guy in the signwritten van behind couldnt wait and started leaning on his horn,not once but continuously,i was a little pissed at this and gave him a salute,this only got him more worked up and at the next set of lights he got out,came up to the window with his hand in his shirt pretending he had a gun.
I just took a phone picture of him and his van,then rang the police,gave them his van number ,the name of his firm and told them he had a gun,they got very excited about the gun and I bet he was a lot more pissed off when they caught up with him.

I knew camera phones were good for something besides taking gorgeous pics of your wife... Though I rather see the pics of your wife... laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 24 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #53

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 23 2007, 04:11 PM)

I think that your boyfriend should have gotten out of the car and cleaned this guys clock. If anyone ever comes to my drivers side window, after giving me the finger, he'd better be ready to back it up. I have a real low tolerence for for this kind of bullshit. Maybe it comes from riding a motorcycle for so long, but when some asshole in a car tries to intimadate me, they'd better be ready for me being really pissed off. It's like they're risking YOUR life to save two minutes. I've thumped more than one head off the pavement of guys who have that attitude. And, the problem is, it's only gonna get worse.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 25 2007, 07:45 AM
Post #54

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 25 2007, 06:18 AM)
dry.gif  yeeah... it used to be fun to mess around with people and not worry about getting chased and or shot sad.gif

Thats why I dont let shit get 2 me on the road anymore, I dont wanna get shot! blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post Sep 26 2007, 03:40 AM
Post #55

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 25 2007, 07:45 AM)
Thats why I dont let shit get 2 me on the road anymore, I dont wanna get shot! blink.gif

Yeah... I actually had a girl at work tell me she had two guys in a car chase her when she was driving alone, and they followed her all the way to the police station... some people are real creeps.
+Quote Post
baby21
post Sep 26 2007, 03:41 AM
Post #56

D Cup

QUOTE(penman @ Sep 24 2007, 05:22 PM)

2thumbs.gif Very nice!! I wonder what's going through some people's heads when they decide to do shit like that when everyone and their grandmother's own cell phones.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 26 2007, 02:41 PM
Post #57

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 26 2007, 03:40 AM)
Yeah... I actually had a girl at work tell me she had two guys in a car chase her when she was driving alone, and they followed her all the way to the police station... some people are real creeps.

That's the best thing you can do, is just let them follow you to the police station... especially if you're a girl who's all alone. There's some fucked up people out there

--------------------
+Quote Post
baby21
post Sep 26 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #58

D Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 26 2007, 02:41 PM)
That's the best thing you can do, is just let them follow you to the police station... especially if you're a girl who's all alone. There's some fucked up people out there

dry.gif Stupid creepers... ruining stuff for the rest of us.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Sep 26 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #59

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 26 2007, 03:42 PM)
dry.gif  Stupid creepers... ruining stuff for the rest of us.

I agree. I mean, I'm just a mild stalker, but all the real psychos make me look bad. blink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Sep 27 2007, 01:03 AM
Post #60

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 26 2007, 06:40 PM)

ph34r.gif I didn't do it

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:50 PM