Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Liju, A little introduction

liju
post May 3 2014, 11:29 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,545

Hello,

I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself since I got a few questions from some of you.

First of all, I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote, comment and PM me about my pictures. I got some nice comments and it is really deeply appreciated. It's a great ego booster to see that some strangers on the Internet might like my boobs. I also like that people on this site are respectful and that the women are of various sizes and ages.

What can I say about me? I'm 40, unmarried with no kids. I'm extremely private and shy. I really don't like to talk about myself or my life online or in real life. Sorry!

I'm a quiet person with nerdish tendencies. I'm not really outgoing and tend to be more of an observer than a talker. So if I don't seem very chatty with you when you PM me, please don't take it the wrong way. I'm just wired wrong. I just never know what to say and end up saying something stupid. I'm sorry if this is not a very sexy description.

The fact that I posted pictures of my boobs on this site is just insane. I don't know what came over me. My inner exhibitionist just wanted to be let free. Beware of the quiet ones, you never know what might lie underneath. I guess I just wanted to see if I was still desirable and craved some attention.

So thanks again for all the positive feedback and I will try to post some new pics soon.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
2 Pages < 1 2

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 06:06 PM