Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Liju
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3
liju
Hello,

I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself since I got a few questions from some of you.

First of all, I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote, comment and PM me about my pictures. I got some nice comments and it is really deeply appreciated. It's a great ego booster to see that some strangers on the Internet might like my boobs. I also like that people on this site are respectful and that the women are of various sizes and ages.

What can I say about me? I'm 40, unmarried with no kids. I'm extremely private and shy. I really don't like to talk about myself or my life online or in real life. Sorry!

I'm a quiet person with nerdish tendencies. I'm not really outgoing and tend to be more of an observer than a talker. So if I don't seem very chatty with you when you PM me, please don't take it the wrong way. I'm just wired wrong. I just never know what to say and end up saying something stupid. I'm sorry if this is not a very sexy description.

The fact that I posted pictures of my boobs on this site is just insane. I don't know what came over me. My inner exhibitionist just wanted to be let free. Beware of the quiet ones, you never know what might lie underneath. I guess I just wanted to see if I was still desirable and craved some attention.

So thanks again for all the positive feedback and I will try to post some new pics soon.
freestyle
Welcome to rmm. I think you are lovely and sexy just as your are. I can't wait to see more photos of you.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(liju @ May 3 2014, 11:29 PM)
Hello,

I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself since I got a few questions from some of you.

First of all, I want to thank everyone who took the time to vote, comment and PM me about my pictures. I got some nice comments and it is really deeply appreciated. It's a great ego booster to see that some strangers on the Internet might like my boobs. I also like that people on this site are respectful and that the women are of various sizes and ages.

What can I say about me? I'm 40, unmarried with no kids. I'm extremely private and shy. I really don't like to talk about myself or my life online or in real life. Sorry!

I'm a quiet person with nerdish tendencies. I'm not really outgoing and tend to be more of an observer than a talker.  So if I don't seem very chatty with you when you PM me, please don't take it the wrong way. I'm just wired wrong. I just never know what to say and end up saying something stupid. I'm sorry if this is not a very sexy description.

The fact that I posted pictures of my boobs on this site is just insane. I don't know what came over me. My inner exhibitionist just wanted to be let free. Beware of the quiet ones, you never know what might lie underneath. I guess I just wanted to see if I was still desirable and craved some attention.

So thanks again for all the positive feedback and I will try to post some new pics soon.

you are certainly desirable, Liju, that is for sure for me. Welcome to RMM and hope you get to enjoy all the good parts it has to offer. food-smiley-004.gif
FreakyShinnizle
You certainly are desirable, dear. Welcome to RMM, and enjoy your stay love-smiley-077.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(liju @ May 3 2014, 11:29 PM)
Hello,

I'm a quiet person with nerdish tendencies. I'm not really outgoing and tend to be more of an observer than a talker.  So if I don't seem very chatty with you when you PM me, please don't take it the wrong way. I'm just wired wrong. I just never know what to say and end up saying something stupid. I'm sorry if this is not a very sexy description.

Hi great to see you on here! Enjoy the experience for what it is and don't be afraid to let out your inner exhibitionist it is great fun and should be encouraged love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(liju @ May 3 2014, 09:29 PM)
Hello,

Welcome to the party. Hope you enjoy your stay.
liju
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm havig fun so far!
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(liju @ May 5 2014, 09:14 PM)
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm havig fun so far!

and thank you as well Liju food-smiley-004.gif
LovemInNJ
hope others will agree with me later on today, but you look great in that nightie 2thumbs.gif
freestyle
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 9 2014, 06:17 AM)
hope others will agree with me later on today, but you look great in that nightie  2thumbs.gif

I think she looks better out of that nightie love-smiley-085.gif

I just love her sexy body.
liju
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 9 2014, 06:17 AM)
hope others will agree with me later on today, but you look great in that nightie  2thumbs.gif

Thank you. But technically, I was mostly out of the nightie. tongue.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(liju @ May 9 2014, 10:23 PM)
Thank you. But technically, I was mostly out of the nightie.  tongue.gif

That's ok! Nighty-free photos of you are welcome! smile.gif

2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(freestyle @ May 9 2014, 09:15 AM)
I think she looks better out of that nightie love-smiley-085.gif

I just love her sexy body.

agreed, she has one sexy body food-smiley-004.gif

there's also a pic on her profile with a bra on that I found near perfect. believe I left the comment on there as such. totally entrancing 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(liju @ May 9 2014, 10:23 PM)
Thank you. But technically, I was mostly out of the nightie.  tongue.gif

in them, out of them, you're gorgeous either way 2thumbs.gif
liju
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 10 2014, 12:33 AM)
in them, out of them, you're gorgeous either way  2thumbs.gif

Thanks. smilio05.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(liju @ May 10 2014, 07:54 AM)
Thanks.  smilio05.gif

you're very welcome love-smiley-077.gif
liju
Hi,
I just wanted to thank everyone who liked and commented on my pictures. I just uploaded a new one that will probably show up tomorrow.

I try to take new pictures but it's not that easy to take pictures of yourself. Most of the time they are not very good. But I'm working on it. If anyone has any tips, feel free to tell me. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(liju @ May 16 2014, 05:53 PM)
Hi,
I just wanted to thank everyone who liked and commented on my pictures. I just uploaded a new one that will probably show up tomorrow.

I try to take new pictures but it's not that easy to take pictures of yourself. Most of the time they are not very good. But I'm working on it. If anyone has any tips, feel free to tell me.  smile.gif

excited to see how it looks smile.gif
liju
Hello again!

I just wanted to thank everyone again about the comments and ratings on the last picture (the camisole one) and also thanks about the comments/ratings on the other pics (rating and profile pics).

I'm honored by all of it.

I have another picture pending approval. I hope you like this one too. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(liju @ May 18 2014, 08:25 PM)
Hello again!

I just wanted to thank everyone again about the comments and ratings on the last picture (the camisole one) and also thanks about the comments/ratings on the other pics (rating and profile pics).

I have another picture pending approval. I hope you like this one too.  smile.gif

smilio14.gif
mtnguy75
Love the new pic darlin, awesome view love-smiley-085.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(liju @ May 18 2014, 08:25 PM)
Hello again!

I have another picture pending approval. I hope you like this one too.  smile.gif

saw it this morning. liked it and love it! love-smiley-077.gif
liju
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 18 2014, 09:30 PM)
smilio14.gif

QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ May 19 2014, 12:17 AM)
Love the new pic darlin, awesome view  love-smiley-085.gif

Thank you. smile.gif

And thanks to everyone who commented, PMed me and appreciated the pictures. I might post a new one at the end of the week.
liju
I'm feeling a bit naughty tonight and I wanted to flash someone. Not the best picture but still...

Timotheus2000
Works for me
mtnguy75
QUOTE(liju @ May 20 2014, 08:03 PM)
I'm feeling a bit naughty tonight and I wanted to flash someone. Not the best picture but still...

Your idea of best and mine must differ some darlin wink.gif. Awesome pic!
cosmiccock
QUOTE(liju @ May 20 2014, 10:03 PM)

Not the worst pic I have ever seen either. God ur hot liju smilio09.gif
LovemInNJ

this is a flash I'd love to experience over and over again. like I mentioned to Miss Nice Tits in another thread, your tits also drive me wild! a spectacular, lovely body Liju that I just can't get enough of. wow wub.gif
ciccone30
QUOTE(liju @ May 21 2014, 03:03 AM)

Wow no words.
Ur rack looks like u r still a bit more then a teenager and make me dreaming of first sexual experiences mmmmmm
Wonderful
liju
QUOTE(Timotheus2000 @ May 20 2014, 10:45 PM)
Works for me

QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ May 21 2014, 01:01 AM)
Your idea of best and mine must differ some darlin wink.gif. Awesome pic!

QUOTE(cosmiccock @ May 21 2014, 02:17 AM)
Not the worst pic I have ever seen either. God ur hot liju smilio09.gif

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 21 2014, 06:17 AM)
this is a flash I'd love to experience over and over again.  like I mentioned to Miss Nice Tits in another thread, your tits also drive me wild!  a spectacular, lovely body Liju that I just can't get enough of.  wow  wub.gif

QUOTE(ciccone30 @ May 21 2014, 08:17 AM)
Wow no words.
Ur rack looks like u r still a bit more then a teenager and make me dreaming of first sexual experiences mmmmmm
Wonderful

Thank you all! wub.gif
FreakyShinnizle

Regardless of you personal opinion, they look amazing love-smiley-077.gif
liju
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ May 21 2014, 06:43 PM)
Regardless of you personal opinion, they look amazing love-smiley-077.gif

Well thank you very much and love-smiley-077.gif you back.
mobooblover
QUOTE(liju @ May 20 2014, 09:03 PM)

Lovely pic! If that's not your best, I'd certainly love to see what is! 22.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(liju @ May 21 2014, 05:32 PM)
Thank you all!  wub.gif

you're welcome and thank you! you deserve every bit of praise given love-smiley-077.gif
liju
QUOTE(mobooblover @ May 22 2014, 03:14 PM)
Lovely pic! If that's not your best, I'd certainly love to see what is!  22.gif

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 23 2014, 06:20 AM)
you're welcome and thank you!  you deserve every bit of praise given  love-smiley-077.gif

Thank you again guys, I uploaded a new rating pic. I also uploded a new profile pic and i'm posting it here too since not alot of people view the profiles.

It's just a very silly picture of me grabbing my tits. LOL!

[attachmentid=153423]

Lfccub
QUOTE(liju @ May 23 2014, 05:31 PM)
Thank you again guys, I uploaded a new rating pic. I also uploded a new profile pic and i'm posting it here too since not alot of people view the profiles.

[attachmentid=153423]

a very hot picture is what it is
cosmiccock
HOT!!! ( o Y o )
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(liju @ May 23 2014, 06:31 PM)

Then I'm extremely silly, because that's all I wanna do wink.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(liju @ May 23 2014, 06:31 PM)

[attachmentid=153423]

can't say if it's a silly picture or not because I've been wanting to grab a handful of those beautiful boobies myself. at least I can imagine me doing that wink.gif great pic.
liju
QUOTE(Lfccub @ May 23 2014, 06:38 PM)
a very hot picture is what it is

QUOTE(cosmiccock @ May 23 2014, 06:52 PM)
HOT!!! ( o Y o )

QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ May 23 2014, 07:23 PM)
Then I'm extremely silly, because that's all I wanna do wink.gif

QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ May 24 2014, 12:30 AM)
can't say if it's a silly picture or not because I've been wanting to grab a handful of those beautiful boobies myself.  at least I can imagine me doing that wink.gif  great pic.

Thank you guys!
liju
Here is a little game.

What is best?

1. Wet white T-Shirt

[attachmentid=153582]

liju
Or

2. Wet white tank top

[attachmentid=153583]
davy
QUOTE(liju @ May 25 2014, 08:38 PM)
Or

2. Wet white tank top

[attachmentid=153583]

Number 2 cleavage helped push it over number 1 for me.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(liju @ May 25 2014, 08:37 PM)
Here is a little game.

What is best?

1. Wet white T-Shirt

Or

2. Wet white tank top
Hard to say, but I'd vote for the tank top... looking hot!
Lfccub
Tank top
LovemInNJ
Or

2. Wet white tank top

[attachmentid=153583]

I'm going to say wet white tank top because not only do your nipples show right through we also get a great view of your cleavage love-smiley-085.gif
cosmiccock
Tank top. tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(liju @ May 25 2014, 06:38 PM)
Or

2. Wet white tank top

[attachmentid=153583]

Tank top would be my choice
freestyle
Or

2. Wet white tank top

[attachmentid=153583]

This one wins for me. So damn hot!!
gwiskup
QUOTE(liju @ May 25 2014, 09:38 PM)
Or

2. Wet white tank top

[attachmentid=153583]

Definitely the wet tank ! Your soft sexy shoulders exposed and the neckline just draws one's eyes to your girls 08.gif
Liju , you still make it hard to believe 40 smilio05.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.