Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

63 Pages « < 60 61 62 63 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lynette, stunning lady with a beautiful body

UncleBuck
post Aug 27 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #1831

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 27 2013, 11:28 PM
Post #1832

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,700

gwiskup, You'd be surprised at how many people only hang on one thread or another. You OBVIOUSLY lurk around the entire site (good for you). But this experiement is going exactly as I repdicted. I expect to win the bet,,, It's only been a little more that 24 hours and the score on the pic I posted is already falling like a led balloon. That will be the last one I ever bother to post for rating. THAT'S for sure. Just not worth the trouble.
+Quote Post
somfan
post Aug 28 2013, 01:03 AM
Post #1833

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 27 2013, 08:28 PM)
gwiskup, You'd be surprised at how many people only hang on one thread or another. You OBVIOUSLY lurk around the entire site (good for you). But this experiement is going exactly as I repdicted. I expect to win the bet,,, It's only been a little more that 24 hours and the score on the pic I posted is already falling like a led balloon. That will be the last one I ever bother to post for rating. THAT'S for sure. Just not worth the trouble.

I am somewhat puzzled by why the scores are such a big deal. It is not as if they come with any prize money, trophies, or blue ribbons, or a date with Justin Timberlake or a trip to Vegas. The women who post here all have their fans, who probably don't care much about the scores. That seems to be more tangible recognition than anything else.

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Aug 28 2013, 02:16 AM
Post #1834

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

Lynette's fanbase is larger than her scores. Most of her threads go beyond 5 pages and has more interaction with the members than most of the token cutie-cute girls that scoop up a perfect 9, then are history, never to be heard from again. Buried in this forum, I believe it was said the scores are not entirely accurate. But you look at anything Lynette in the forums and that far exceeds the quaint score system.
2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 28 2013, 06:23 AM
Post #1835

E Cup+

Member No.: 36,181

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Aug 28 2013, 02:16 AM)
Lynette's fanbase is larger than her scores. Most of her threads go beyond 5 pages and has more interaction with the members than most of the token cutie-cute girls that scoop up a perfect 9, then are history, never to be heard from again. Buried in this forum, I believe it was said the scores are not entirely accurate. But you look at anything Lynette in the forums and that far exceeds the quaint score system.
2thumbs.gif

well said food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
gwiskup
post Aug 28 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #1836

D Cup

Member No.: 21,382

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 28 2013, 12:28 AM)

I'm no mathematician< but I imagine the lasw of math come into play here. Th emore people that vote on a pic, unless they are all 10"s ,, the average I would assume has to head downward ? confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Aug 28 2013, 05:43 PM
Post #1837

D Cup

QUOTE(gwiskup @ Aug 28 2013, 01:54 PM)
I'm no mathematician< but I imagine the lasw of math come into play here. Th emore people that vote on a pic, unless they are all 10"s ,, the average I would assume has to head downward ?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, in less than 48 hours it's already dropped to below 8.0, which only goes to prove my point. The scoring on these sites is completely UNRELIABLE ladies. As long as there are guys who vote their wives or girlfriends up while voting others down, not to mention the ones who get around security to place mulitple votes one way or the other, this is what is to be expected. Looks like I win the $10 bet. 08.gif
+Quote Post
Teo096
post Aug 28 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #1838

Double D's

Member No.: 36,068

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 28 2013, 05:43 PM)
Well, in less than 48 hours it's already dropped to below 8.0, which only goes to prove my point. The scoring on these sites is completely UNRELIABLE ladies. As long as there are guys who vote their wives or girlfriends up while voting others down, not to mention the ones who get around security to place mulitple votes one way or the other, this is what is to be expected. Looks like I win the %10 bet.  08.gif

I don't know who or what votes you anything less than 8's, 7 if the person is really nuts. I voted 10 because I think your boobs are fantastic! I also believe that most of the low scores come from the ladies not necessarily the guys... smile.gif At any rate, your scores are up there with the highest on the site.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Aug 29 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #1839

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(Teo096 @ Aug 28 2013, 05:49 PM)
I don't know who or what votes you anything less than 8's, 7 if the person is really nuts.  I voted 10 because I think your boobs are fantastic!  I also believe that most of the low scores come from the ladies not necessarily the guys... smile.gif  At any rate, your scores are up there with the highest on the site.

It's just the way math works. It works the same for everyone. Look at the All-time Top Melons-8.39. It happens because of a law called "Regression to the Mean"
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Aug 30 2013, 06:30 AM
Post #1840

E Cup+

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 28 2013, 05:43 PM)
Well, in less than 48 hours it's already dropped to below 8.0, which only goes to prove my point. The scoring on these sites is completely UNRELIABLE ladies. As long as there are guys who vote their wives or girlfriends up while voting others down, not to mention the ones who get around security to place mulitple votes one way or the other, this is what is to be expected. Looks like I win the $10 bet.  08.gif

as long as you continue to post in the threads. no matter how long the time between postings, the pics you put up for us are always breathtaking from your beautiful breasts to those eyes and everything else. and from what I see as I look around the threads the people here appreciate it much more than what any score may or might say.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 30 2013, 09:07 AM
Post #1841

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 28 2013, 03:43 PM)
Well, in less than 48 hours it's already dropped to below 8.0, which only goes to prove my point. The scoring on these sites is completely UNRELIABLE ladies. As long as there are guys who vote their wives or girlfriends up while voting others down, not to mention the ones who get around security to place mulitple votes one way or the other, this is what is to be expected. Looks like I win the $10 bet.  08.gif

From a smart phone you can vote multiple times . So you know I have voted for you almost 12 times now . So does that mean your Numbers are tilted because I voted more then once ? and everytime I voted you a 10 . Just asking
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 17 2013, 07:42 PM
Post #1842

D Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 30 2013, 09:07 AM)
From a smart phone you can vote multiple times . So you know I have voted for you almost 12 times now . So does that mean your Numbers are tilted because I voted more then once ? and everytime I voted you a 10 . Just asking

No sweetheart. It just means that it leaves a very wide avenue for cheating. Let's say that there's a woman with an "8.5" ahead of your girlfriend. Suppose you vote the girl on top a "1" 30 times in order to boost your girlfriend to the top?. What do you think that does to the "8.5" score?
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 17 2013, 08:16 PM
Post #1843

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 17 2013, 07:42 PM)
No sweetheart. It just means that it leaves a very wide avenue for cheating. Let's say that there's a woman with an "8.5" ahead of your girlfriend. Suppose you vote the girl on top a "1" 30 times in order to boost your girlfriend to the top?. What do you think that does to the "8.5" score?

Actually, the top girls score is 7.95. Voting "1" 30 times would lower her score to 7.82 (7.82742504 to be exact)
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 19 2013, 07:29 AM
Post #1844

Melon Master

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 17 2013, 06:16 PM)
Actually, the top girls score is 7.95. Voting "1" 30 times would lower her score to 7.82 (7.82742504 to be exact)

, it is based on the number of votes as well as what the votes are thus most likely it will drop much farther then what you suggest .
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Sep 19 2013, 09:19 AM
Post #1845

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 17 2013, 05:42 PM)

Lets face it the Ratings are Skewed .
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 19 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #1846

Double D's

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 19 2013, 07:29 AM)
, it is based on the number of votes as well as what the votes are thus most likely it will drop much farther then what you suggest .

I took that into account. The more votes a woman has the less 30 votes will effect the average. Even if they are all ones.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Sep 19 2013, 07:49 PM
Post #1847

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 19 2013, 06:06 PM)
I took that into account. The more votes a woman has the less 30 votes will effect the average. Even if they are all ones.

Closeup, that's simple math, but let's say a new picture comes up and some guys vote mltiple 1's on their cell phone in order to promote their girlfriend's picture with 10's. Because the first one hasn't had time to collect a lot of votes yet, it becomes almost invisible near the bottom of the list where a lot of guys don't even bother to look, and therefore it never does gets the number of good votes needed to overcome the negative ones.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Sep 23 2013, 07:12 PM
Post #1848

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Sep 19 2013, 07:49 PM)
Closeup, that's simple math, but let's say a new picture comes up and some guys vote mltiple 1's on their cell phone in order to promote their girlfriend's picture with 10's. Because the first one hasn't had time to collect a lot of votes yet, it becomes almost invisible near the bottom of the list where a lot of guys don't even bother to look, and therefore it never does gets the number of good votes needed to overcome the negative ones.

Sounds like a lot of work for not much reward. I suppose it happens. Since it doesn't take a lot of 10's to get to the top, the opposite result is just as easy. Anyone trying to manipulate the results is putting way too much thought and effort into something that's just meant to be fun.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 4 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #1849

D Cup

QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 23 2013, 07:12 PM)
Sounds like a lot of work for not much reward. I suppose it happens. Since it doesn't take a lot of 10's to get to the top, the opposite result is just as easy. Anyone trying to manipulate the results is putting way too much thought and effort into something that's just meant to be fun.

That's the way I feel about it too. But, I do know that there are people out there that do it. Go figure! Meanwhile, I may be coming back to California for a visit at the end of the month for Halloween and a bunch of parties. Gotta come up with a smokin' hot costume idea though.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Oct 5 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #1850

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 4 2013, 05:08 PM)
That's the way I feel about it too. But, I do know that there are people out there that do it. Go figure! Meanwhile, I may be coming back to California for a visit at the end of the month for Halloween and a bunch of parties. Gotta come up with a smokin' hot costume idea though.

did you not do an Elvira one once ? That would be smoking!
Maybe little red riding hood ?, or.......nurse smile.gif

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 7 2013, 06:17 PM
Post #1851

D Cup

MAN! Just been reviewing some private messages and have come the the conclusion that there are a lot more really twisted perverts here than I originally thought. There are also quite a few nice guys, but some of the pervs are really sick puppies.
+Quote Post
crimson
post Oct 7 2013, 06:31 PM
Post #1852

Double D's

Member No.: 38,340

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 7 2013, 06:17 PM)
MAN! Just been reviewing some private messages and have come the the conclusion that there are a lot more really twisted perverts here than I originally thought. There are also quite a few nice guys, but some of the pervs are really sick puppies.

Oh and this is a classy site..It can get so much worse lol
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 10 2013, 07:34 PM
Post #1853

D Cup

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Oct 5 2013, 10:52 AM)
did you not do an Elvira one once ? That would be smoking!
Maybe little red riding hood ?, or.......nurse smile.gif

Elvira is SOOOO yesterday. Every woman with boobs has done Elvira. I'm thinkin' some smokin' hot comic book character (but not Vampirella, I've done her too many times). Maybe Witchblade?
+Quote Post
crimson
post Oct 10 2013, 07:46 PM
Post #1854

Double D's

Member No.: 38,340

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 10 2013, 07:34 PM)
Elvira is SOOOO yesterday. Every woman with boobs has done Elvira. I'm thinkin' some smokin' hot comic book character (but not Vampirella, I've done her too many times). Maybe Witchblade?

or Lady Death..could be a very sexy look 22.gif
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Oct 16 2013, 05:43 PM
Post #1855

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 10 2013, 05:34 PM)

how about a very sexy grim reaper

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 16 2013, 07:26 PM
Post #1856

D Cup

HOLY CRAP! What the hell is going on with some of the women on this site lately? Is it the time of year that brings all the crazies out? Although I didn't really want to counter attack, I think what some REALLY ignorant young woman accussed me of hit defensive nerve because she was SO overly abusive for no real reason. This one assault is actually making me think about dscontinuing my involvment with this site and moving to another. I had a friend PM me and said that this treatment is what I can expect on a site where there are so many women who, hmmmm... aren't exactly thin, or in good shape. And, that female jealousy is usually at the heart of a lot of resentment. At any rate, looks like I have a decision to make if this is true.
+Quote Post
ragen84
post Oct 17 2013, 02:18 AM
Post #1857

A Cup

Member No.: 39,876

Very Sexy tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 17 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #1858

D Cup

QUOTE(ragen84 @ Oct 17 2013, 02:18 AM)
Very Sexy tongue.gif

Thank you Ragen.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Oct 27 2013, 02:57 PM
Post #1859

D Cup

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
LovemInNJ
post Oct 27 2013, 10:42 PM
Post #1860

E Cup+

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 27 2013, 02:57 PM)

love the long dark hair flowing down upon those gorgeous breasts 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post

63 Pages « < 60 61 62 63 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:24 PM