Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lynette
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
foghorn
I hope she will forgive me for not doing this ealier. Here's to one gorgeous woman.
belicked6924
QUOTE(foghorn @ May 16 2006, 09:54 PM)
I hope she will forgive me for not doing this ealier.  Here's to one gorgeous woman.

I thought she already had a thread in here, but either way she has a lot of very nice posts (pics and comments).
evade20
Damn. Foggy, did you even look?

Lynette's other thread is here:
http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/Lynette-t815.html

angry-smiley-011.gif blink.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy

Have a look people
closeup2
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 17 2006, 02:41 AM)

Are you saying he should have just continued to post in the already existing thread? Why that's just crazy-talk. Why have one thread? Isn't having three, three times as good?
Lynette
What's all the controvery about? 'm very flattered that this thread has been posted. Somehow, it'sa more inimate place for people to ask me personal questions that would be inappropriate on other threads. I'd really like to take this opportunity to thank eveyone who has left comments on any of my pics. I really DO appreciate all the kind words. People PM me to ask questions about me and my life. It's an open book. I'm sure there are some people here that also dislike the fact that I can be opinionated and direct at times, but I'm 100% honest all the time and have no reason what-so-ever to hide or lie about anything. Some of you who know me from other sites of this kind know what I'm talking about. You guys (for the most part) have all been great and very gracious in accepting me here, and I would like to say thank you. In the meantime, tanks for he thread Foggie.
Love you guys.
*KISSES*
Lyn
closeup2
It's not the fact that a thread was started, you SHOULD have one. But as Bondi pointed out, there already was one started and about 10 seconds of searching could have located it. You know having your own thread in "Top Melons" is a responsibility you can't take lightly. It's up to you to keep it populated with sexy pictures to keep everyone coming back. Comments are okay, but as a rule you shouldn't have too many posts without a hot picture to break up the text. Good Luck with your new thread.
LikesThemAll
it's always good to see you and read what you have to say Lynette. great body, great mind. food-smiley-004.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 17 2006, 12:59 AM)
Damn. Foggy,  did you even look?

Lynette's other thread is here:
angry-smiley-011.gif  blink.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

bang.gif bang.gif i will stand and take my whuppin' like a man. i did look, but i missed it. i really really looked. that last thing in the world i want is boni, belicked and evade up my ass gay.gif but isn't she fantastic. just let the old one die and keep this one going. i beg forgiveness from all the boardwhores.
bondiguy
Thanks closeup food-smiley-004.gif

Foghorn... you get one chance and one only...next time i will send Puppet around and you will be his new boot! blink.gif tongue.gif
Gnappster
someone ask CMan to like the two threads together, otherwise this place will become a cluster fucked shit storm.....moreso wink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 17 2006, 03:28 PM)
But as Bondi pointed out, there already was one started and about 10 seconds of searching could have located it.

Who pointed out? nah.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
closeup2
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 18 2006, 02:47 PM)
Who pointed out? nah.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Sorry, I didn't give credit where credit was due. It only seems to bother me and Bondi, so I just assumed. Anyway, where are the pictures of Lynette's boobs? This whole thread is about ready to die on the vine.
evade20
QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 18 2006, 03:35 PM)
Sorry, I didn't give credit where credit was due. It only seems to bother me and Bondi, so I just assumed. Anyway, where are the pictures of Lynette's boobs? This whole thread is about ready to die on the vine.

Don't worry about it. It's all about comedy...pics?... Comedy stole them. laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
Lynette
OK, OK alreday. Here's a couple.
Lynette
OK, OK alreday. Here's a few. Hope they work for you. smile.gif
somfan
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 18 2006, 04:30 PM)

Oh...Oh...Oh....Yes, works for me, baby! 22.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 18 2006, 07:30 PM)

ok guys i'll apologize again, just keep puppet away from me. but look at the results. aren't these perfect boobs??? love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 18 2006, 02:17 PM)
someone ask CMan to like the two threads together, otherwise this place will become a cluster fucked shit storm.....moreso wink.gif

Haha... wow dude are u blind? haha

If only I had some Mod Powers hey???

Lynette.... stunning rack 08.gif 22.gif
mrhorny281
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 18 2006, 07:26 PM)
OK, OK alreday. Here's a couple.

very very sexy love-smiley-085.gif nice hat 2!
Boobluver2
Lynnette,

Fabulous and sexy as ever!! Love your pics!!

Keep up what ever it is that you are doing, it has you looking GREAT!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif love-smiley-085.gif
closeup2
For once, begging and pleading worked. I'll never question Gnappy's methods again. Those are world-class boobs and I'm glad you like showing them off. food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
OOPS!
Lynette
MORE?
Lynette
For Foggie.
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 20 2006, 03:09 PM)
For Foggie.

great boobs thank you my dear !!!!!!!!
bondiguy
nice collection
Lynette
Mirror,mirror...
mountainlust
Who has some of the best melons of them all?!

You do! You do!
somfan
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 20 2006, 12:09 PM)
For Foggie.

Thanks for the Lynette superboobarama...what a display! love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
More?
mountainlust
Haha. More should never be followed by a ?. Yes, always more because you're HOT!

Great pic!
schlesian
Great boobs Lynette. I could look at them all day 2thumbs.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 20 2006, 03:09 PM)
For Foggie.

why thank you sweetheart
Bobaloo
woo hoo!!!

Lynette had a pic-posting explosion!!! Great Pics Lynette. Every one of them!!!
ILOVEBOOBS05
great pic's lynette very sexy.
Assfucker
love-smiley-085.gif holyboob~a~rama....sexy lady
Boobluver2
Mirror, mirror on the wall..............................

WOW!!! Wish I saw that looking back at me!!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ May 22 2006, 12:21 PM)
Mirror, mirror on the wall..............................

WOW!!!  Wish I saw that looking back at me!!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

that means you wish you were lynette???
closeup2
Fantastic display of your sexy body. You've got curves in places where most women don't HAVE places. Or something like that.
numba1fan
great pics Lynette!!!!!!1 love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
And more?
foghorn
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 23 2006, 06:18 PM)
And more?

is this striptease for me?? 22.gif
closeup2
Wow, four for the price of one. I love the deal I'm getting on your thread. It's almost like a strip tease, only better. Because they're you and you know how to turn a guy on. These pictures are proof of that. 22.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 23 2006, 04:18 PM)
And more?

always a fan of the striptease/ series type pics
Bobaloo
And more?

I like it, Lynette. it's nice to see you posting lots of pics that past few days. i hope it continues. 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
And more?

wow I hope there is even more I like these !!!!!!!!!!!!! 22.gif popc1.gif
somfan
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 23 2006, 03:18 PM)
And more?

Lynette -
love-smiley-085.gif You are on a roll!! 22.gif popc1.gif
Lynette
Posting pics is easy. I've probably got like 20 megabtes worth. I'm thinking that equals over two thousand. But, it's hard for me to keep posting. There are a lot of women out there that would consider me just another "boobie site whore" if I were to download to capacity. I'll throgh some out here on this thread from time to time, but I don't want to overdue it.
In the meantime, I've got a question. I'd like to know if you guys believe that most men DO masterbate to the pictures that women post on these typpes of sites. I have my opinion, but I'd like to see how many of you have the same one as me.

*KISSES* to all of you.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 24 2006, 03:23 PM)

In the meantime, I've got a question. I'd like to know if you guys believe that most men DO masterbate to the pictures that women post on these typpes of sites. I have my opinion, but I'd like to see how many of you have the same one as me.

*KISSES* to all of you.

Well I don't personally for reasons listed in another thread(I'll go find it if I have to). As for other guys, I really have no idea as guys jerking off doesn't really interest me lol!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.