Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Picture Rating? On Rate My Melons, Doesn't seem fair !!!

nordicluv
post Mar 7 2022, 06:27 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,733
Bra size (for females only): DD

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SnoopyO5
post Mar 7 2022, 06:39 PM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 42,715

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 7 2022, 06:27 PM)
Is it just me or does anyone else notice the same lady or ladies come out on top of the ratings every time, even though their pictures never seem to change much ? ( just boob pics with no body shots ) but yet they seem to come out on top of a lot nicer, well thought out, full body  pictures. Some of the nicest pictures I've seen have been rated at the bottom while the ( Melons ONLY ) pics are at the top.

So my question is this,
Who do you have to fuck around here to get a fair rating smile.gif

The rating system here is hugely unfair . For some reason people seem to feel the need to attack photos . If you look at one of Elitsa’s pics , she has received over 800 votes for a score of mid 2’s . Just to be an arsehole . Grow up people
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
SnoopyO5
post Mar 7 2022, 06:42 PM
Post #3

Double D's

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the same lady or ladies come out on top of the ratings every time, even though their pictures never seem to change much ? ( just boob pics with no body shots ) but yet they seem to come out on top of a lot nicer, well thought out, full body  pictures. Some of the nicest pictures I've seen have been rated at the bottom while the ( Melons ONLY ) pics are at the top.

So my question is this,

Oh to answer your question - me … tongue.gif
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Mar 7 2022, 06:49 PM
Post #4

D Cup

+Quote Post
Sinnai1616
post Mar 7 2022, 07:20 PM
Post #5

B Cup

Member No.: 34,109

So my question is this,

Yeah ratings here are all screwed up where you have some girls that fix the ratings and some have fans that do it for them. For example some of my pictures have gone as low as a 2. It’s a good thing that it didn’t happen with my first picture or I would still be convinced that I’m the ugliest woman in Ohio especially my tits I thought were ugly
+Quote Post
SnoopyO5
post Mar 7 2022, 07:22 PM
Post #6

Double D's

QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Mar 7 2022, 07:20 PM)
Yeah ratings here are all screwed up where you have some girls that fix the ratings and some have fans that do it for them.  For example some of my pictures have gone as low as a 2.  It’s a good thing that it didn’t happen with my first picture or I would still be convinced that I’m the ugliest woman in Ohio especially my tits I thought were ugly

Your tits rock Sinnai , you know that …
+Quote Post
Sinnai1616
post Mar 7 2022, 07:23 PM
Post #7

B Cup

QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Mar 7 2022, 07:22 PM)
Your tits rock Sinnai , you know that …

Now I do but if that had happened when I was new…
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Mar 7 2022, 09:13 PM
Post #8

D Cup

+Quote Post
SnoopyO5
post Mar 7 2022, 09:45 PM
Post #9

Double D's

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 7 2022, 09:13 PM)
I was down to a 2. 5 something on the first 6 or 7 votes when I first put my pic up. I was ready to give up, but over the last week or so one of my pics made it to within the top three. It was there for the last two days but disappeared off the chart this morning.
Someone has a lot of friends to be able to down vote a pic and up vote themselves like that.
I don't understand the satisfaction they or their so called friends get out of fooling themselves. I know I'm not the only one that feels cheated, there is a lot of beautiful ladies put their pics up thinking they would be appreciated and respected only to find themselves rated a ridiculously low number. 
I have looked at a lot of pics on this site and I haven't seen anyone's pic that I would rate under a six ... but for someone to give another human bean a rating lower than a 5 just plain disgusts me.
If you can't have some degree of respect for a persons willingness to put their pic up.. why would you even bother to vote.
Hurting people isn't fun .. It's what's wrong with the whole world today coco.gif

What you have said there is 💯 correct . It’s the main reason why most girls come on here , post some pics , get pissed off with the scores, delete them and are never seen again ..
+Quote Post
Sinnai1616
post Mar 7 2022, 09:48 PM
Post #10

B Cup

I was down to a 2. 5 something on the first 6 or 7 votes when I first put my pic up. I was ready to give up, but over the last week or so one of my pics made it to within the top three. It was there for the last two days but disappeared off the chart this morning.
Someone has a lot of friends to be able to down vote a pic and up vote themselves like that.
I don't understand the satisfaction they or their so called friends get out of fooling themselves. I know I'm not the only one that feels cheated, there is a lot of beautiful ladies put their pics up thinking they would be appreciated and respected only to find themselves rated a ridiculously low number. 
I have looked at a lot of pics on this site and I haven't seen anyone's pic that I would rate under a six ... but for someone to give another human bean a rating lower than a 5 just plain disgusts me.
If you can't have some degree of respect for a persons willingness to put their pic up.. why would you even bother to vote.
Hurting people isn't fun .. It's what's wrong with the whole world today coco.gif

I agree but people will be people I mean I took time away after I got up the courage to post my pussy on here and some people sent me messages saying that I needed to take a lawnmower to myself before I would be non-gag inducing
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Mar 7 2022, 10:20 PM
Post #11

D Cup

+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Mar 7 2022, 10:25 PM
Post #12

D Cup

+Quote Post
Wide Weasel
post Mar 7 2022, 10:32 PM
Post #13

C Cup

Member No.: 44,493

I have a pretty simple view on this matter. If you don’t like it simply move to the next one. Why try to hurt someone’s feelings? I suspect the entire purpose of this site was based upon entertainment, enjoyment and/or pleasure. There are a couple of royal jackasses on here that get off on putting other people down and that’s not right. There is obviously something wrong deep inside of these folks for them to think it is ok to treat someone that way. Everyone here should be able to post their pic without being belittled or ridiculed. I guarantee that for everyone that posts here there are many people across the world that like what they see whether I/you do or not. So if you don’t like what you see just keep scrolling and don’t be a douchebag. It’s easy I promise. Everyone should give it a try occasionally. Just my two cents.
+Quote Post
junker
post Mar 7 2022, 10:33 PM
Post #14

C Cup

Member No.: 3,566

...Someone has a lot of friends to be able to down vote a pic and up vote themselves like that....

Well, "a lot of friends" isn't required. It's people (perhaps even just one person) casting multiple votes. I don't know exactly *why* they do it, but people do weird things. But if you look at the number of votes cast, it tells a story. I suspect they have a favorite, want that person to be on top, and then flood the votes accordingly. Mathematically, it takes almost no effort at all to torpedo a girl's score. Even a small amount of 1's will cause devastating damage in no time.
+Quote Post
HungGamer1701
post Mar 7 2022, 11:22 PM
Post #15

B Cup

Member No.: 44,701

QUOTE(junker @ Mar 7 2022, 10:33 PM)
Well, "a lot of friends" isn't required.  It's people (perhaps even just one person) casting multiple votes.  I don't know exactly *why* they do it, but people do weird things.  But if you look at the number of votes cast, it tells a story.  I suspect they have a favorite, want that person to be on top, and then flood the votes accordingly.  Mathematically, it takes almost no effort at all to torpedo a girl's score.  Even a small amount of 1's will cause devastating damage in no time.

Which is horrible. I don’t pretend to know the motivation of the creators of this site but personally I feel that the heart and soul of this site is a place where those of us who appreciate the human body in all it’s varied forms can help each other learn and grow in areas like confidence and understanding. But for that to work we can’t have people getting all uptight because of nonsense like “I don’t like big nipples” or “A bush makes a woman look ugly” or “why would someone who’s not a supermodel post their pudgy belly”. It’s not ok. I’ll be the first to admit that I have my preference just like anyone else but it takes real courage for these women and if we can’t show them basic human respect then maybe you should have clicked on the I’m not 18 yet button when you tried to sign up because that’s not how an adult acts. Sorry for the tirade but I’ve only been here a few months and already heard about over a dozen old favorites here who left and we almost lost another one with Sinnai
+Quote Post
junker
post Mar 8 2022, 12:13 AM
Post #16

C Cup

QUOTE(HungGamer1701 @ Mar 7 2022, 11:22 PM)
Which is horrible... 

Totally agree with you. I know other sites have moderators and will stop demeaning comments immediately and will ban users if it keeps up. IMHO, there's really no excuse for people who insult the women who are brave enough to post pics.
+Quote Post
Sinnai1616
post Mar 8 2022, 01:57 AM
Post #17

B Cup

QUOTE(HungGamer1701 @ Mar 7 2022, 11:22 PM)
Which is horrible.  I don’t pretend to know the motivation of the creators of this site but personally I feel that the heart and soul of this site is a place where those of us who appreciate the human body in all it’s varied forms can help each other learn and grow in areas like confidence and understanding.  But for that to work we can’t have people getting all uptight because of nonsense like “I don’t like big nipples” or “A bush makes a woman look ugly” or “why would someone who’s not a supermodel post their pudgy belly”.  It’s not ok.  I’ll be the first to admit that I have my preference just like anyone else but it takes real courage for these women and if we can’t show them basic human respect then maybe you should have clicked on the I’m not 18 yet button when you tried to sign up because that’s not how an adult acts.  Sorry for the tirade but I’ve only been here a few months and already heard about over a dozen old favorites here who left and we almost lost another one with Sinnai

Thanks for the mention but I’d hardly consider myself up there with some of the other women that were hugely popular and then left over this kind of thing
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Mar 8 2022, 09:16 AM
Post #18

E Cup+

Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 7 2022, 04:27 PM)

So my question is this,

I’m with Snoopy on answering your question… me please!

smile.gif
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Mar 8 2022, 09:29 AM
Post #19

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

As you know I’m probably the worse one for bringing this topic up. So thanks sweet heart I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets annoyed

So I’ve been very quiet on here for a couple of months and watched closely what is happening

When I came back on I saw an increase in votes so thanks guys. But a picture of mine which has always floated in and around the top 50 with 600 votes over 4 to 5 Years saw one night receive over 80 votes making my score plummet. This picture must have received 80 votes all scoring one.

I’ve also noticed another member who uploaded a picture 20th feb 2022 reach over 1300 votes in such a space of time 🤔

I never down vote anymore and have found myself even voting my own score up in temper haha. But I can’t work out how they do it as it only lets me every few weeks 🤣🤣 and I’m not sad enough to sit there voting my pictures up all night.
Plus as you know guys with all my pictures it would be impossible.
I appreciate the comments the most and appreciate you guys who do vote.
Doesn’t have to be a 10 but no less than a 5 hahaha please 😂

Hopefully they will get bored soon. I think this culprit is the worst I’ve seen on here. But you know this is my home and takes more than a person like that for to stop flashing my big tiddies hahaha
Xx
+Quote Post
LightnRod
post Mar 8 2022, 09:52 AM
Post #20

B Cup

Member No.: 44,386

QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 8 2022, 09:29 AM)
As you know I’m probably the worse one for bringing this topic up. So thanks sweet heart I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets annoyed

So I’ve been very quiet on here for a couple of months and watched closely what is happening

When I came back on I saw an increase in votes so thanks guys. But a picture of mine which has always floated in and around the top 50 with 600 votes over 4 to 5 Years saw one night receive over 80 votes making my score plummet. This picture must have received 80 votes all scoring one.

I’ve also noticed another member who uploaded a picture 20th feb 2022 reach over 1300 votes in such a space of time 🤔

I never down vote anymore and have found myself even voting my own score up in temper haha. But I can’t work out how they do it as it only lets me every few weeks 🤣🤣 and I’m not sad enough to sit there voting my pictures up all night.
Plus as you know guys with all my pictures it would be impossible.
I appreciate the comments the most and appreciate you guys who do vote.
Doesn’t have to be a 10 but no less than a 5 hahaha please 😂

Hopefully they will get bored soon. I think this culprit is the worst I’ve seen on here. But you know this is my home and takes more than a person like that for to stop flashing my big tiddies hahaha
Xx

Glad you blow the FUKTARDS off! Tiddies and Bodies like you, Nordicluv and other ladies on here are fantastic looking, and jealous fuckers can only cast low votes to try and piss ya off to stop posting.
Thanks to those ladies who don’t. I think the name is RateMyMelons for a reason. If they don’t like what they see they should go to some other site.
+Quote Post
nordicluv
post Mar 8 2022, 11:35 AM
Post #21

D Cup

+Quote Post
junker
post Mar 8 2022, 11:35 AM
Post #22

C Cup

QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 8 2022, 09:29 AM)

When I came back on I saw an increase in votes so thanks guys. But a picture of mine which has always floated in and around the top 50 with 600 votes over 4 to 5 Years saw one night receive over 80 votes making my score plummet.

Which pic was this, MissG?
+Quote Post
Elitsa
post Mar 8 2022, 02:18 PM
Post #23

A Cup

Member No.: 44,590

QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Mar 7 2022, 06:39 PM)
The rating system here is hugely unfair . For some reason people seem to feel the need to attack photos . If you look at one of Elitsa’s pics , she has received over 800 votes for a score of mid 2’s . Just to be an arsehole . Grow up people

Thanks Snoops. Like everyone else, I've no idea how they register multiple votes. Must take a lot of time though. How sad..

I upset someone by not talking dirty to them and so he sent me a nasty message.. I suspect he's sat for hours voting down my pic somehow. Sad little ****er.

+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Mar 8 2022, 02:26 PM
Post #24

E Cup+

QUOTE(Elitsa @ Mar 8 2022, 12:18 PM)
Thanks Snoops. Like everyone else, I've no idea how they register multiple votes. Must take a lot of time though. How sad..

I upset someone by not talking dirty to them and so he sent me a nasty message.. I suspect he's sat for hours voting down my pic somehow. Sad little ****er.

I’ve been thinking for awhile that there should be a place in the threads where these ladies can call out rude disrespectful people. Thoughts ??

So many beautiful ladies have left this site for that very reason.
+Quote Post
Elitsa
post Mar 8 2022, 02:31 PM
Post #25

A Cup

Member No.: 44,590

QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Mar 8 2022, 02:26 PM)
I’ve been thinking for awhile that there should be a place in the threads where these ladies can call out rude disrespectful people. Thoughts ??

Name and shame is a great idea. However it's just pure speculation and I can't prove anything. Which is probably his aim.
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Mar 8 2022, 02:36 PM
Post #26

E Cup+

QUOTE(Elitsa @ Mar 8 2022, 12:31 PM)
Name and shame is a great idea. However it's just pure speculation and I can't prove anything. Which is probably his aim.

Very true, but you know who made the request. Just a thought I had smile.gif without you ladies this site is ruined!
+Quote Post
SnoopyO5
post Mar 8 2022, 04:18 PM
Post #27

Double D's

QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Mar 8 2022, 02:26 PM)

Great idea !
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Mar 8 2022, 04:21 PM
Post #28

E Cup+

QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Mar 8 2022, 02:18 PM)
Great idea !

Thanks Snoopy!
+Quote Post
Missguided
post Mar 8 2022, 05:02 PM
Post #29

C Cup

Member No.: 41,944

Hahahahahha I’m actually in shock. Haha over 600 votes this sad man has voted me today.
Unfortunately though I read this as a 10 as I’m obviously a huge worry for you. Don’t you like me competing with your ladies pictures.

Come on john freak sort them out once and for all.
It’s getting to some of the girls now.
It’s the busiest I’ve seen the site in a long time with some hot Melons on display for our die hard fans to enjoy.
Kick him off and ban him for life.

I’m used to characters like him but the others girls are not necessarily.

Keep posting ladies and guys keep voting us.

+Quote Post
SnoopyO5
post Mar 8 2022, 05:04 PM
Post #30

Double D's

QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 8 2022, 05:02 PM)
Hahahahahha I’m actually in shock. Haha over 600 votes this sad man has voted me today.
Unfortunately though I read this as a 10 as I’m obviously a huge worry for you. Don’t you like me competing with your ladies pictures.

Come on john freak sort them out once and for all.
It’s getting to some of the girls now.
It’s the busiest I’ve seen the site in a long time with some hot Melons on display for our die hard fans to enjoy.
Kick him off and ban him for life.

I’m used to characters like him but the others girls are not necessarily.

Keep posting ladies and guys keep voting us.

Well said MissG
+Quote Post

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:12 PM