Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Picture Rating? On Rate My Melons
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2, 3
nordicluv
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 7 2022, 06:27 PM)
Is it just me or does anyone else notice the same lady or ladies come out on top of the ratings every time, even though their pictures never seem to change much ? ( just boob pics with no body shots ) but yet they seem to come out on top of a lot nicer, well thought out, full body  pictures. Some of the nicest pictures I've seen have been rated at the bottom while the ( Melons ONLY ) pics are at the top.

So my question is this,
Who do you have to fuck around here to get a fair rating smile.gif

The rating system here is hugely unfair . For some reason people seem to feel the need to attack photos . If you look at one of Elitsa’s pics , she has received over 800 votes for a score of mid 2’s . Just to be an arsehole . Grow up people
SnoopyO5
Is it just me or does anyone else notice the same lady or ladies come out on top of the ratings every time, even though their pictures never seem to change much ? ( just boob pics with no body shots ) but yet they seem to come out on top of a lot nicer, well thought out, full body  pictures. Some of the nicest pictures I've seen have been rated at the bottom while the ( Melons ONLY ) pics are at the top.

So my question is this,

Oh to answer your question - me … tongue.gif
nordicluv
Sinnai1616

So my question is this,

Yeah ratings here are all screwed up where you have some girls that fix the ratings and some have fans that do it for them. For example some of my pictures have gone as low as a 2. It’s a good thing that it didn’t happen with my first picture or I would still be convinced that I’m the ugliest woman in Ohio especially my tits I thought were ugly
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Mar 7 2022, 07:20 PM)
Yeah ratings here are all screwed up where you have some girls that fix the ratings and some have fans that do it for them.  For example some of my pictures have gone as low as a 2.  It’s a good thing that it didn’t happen with my first picture or I would still be convinced that I’m the ugliest woman in Ohio especially my tits I thought were ugly

Your tits rock Sinnai , you know that …
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Mar 7 2022, 07:22 PM)
Your tits rock Sinnai , you know that …

Now I do but if that had happened when I was new…
nordicluv
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 7 2022, 09:13 PM)
I was down to a 2. 5 something on the first 6 or 7 votes when I first put my pic up. I was ready to give up, but over the last week or so one of my pics made it to within the top three. It was there for the last two days but disappeared off the chart this morning.
Someone has a lot of friends to be able to down vote a pic and up vote themselves like that.
I don't understand the satisfaction they or their so called friends get out of fooling themselves. I know I'm not the only one that feels cheated, there is a lot of beautiful ladies put their pics up thinking they would be appreciated and respected only to find themselves rated a ridiculously low number. 
I have looked at a lot of pics on this site and I haven't seen anyone's pic that I would rate under a six ... but for someone to give another human bean a rating lower than a 5 just plain disgusts me.
If you can't have some degree of respect for a persons willingness to put their pic up.. why would you even bother to vote.
Hurting people isn't fun .. It's what's wrong with the whole world today coco.gif

What you have said there is 💯 correct . It’s the main reason why most girls come on here , post some pics , get pissed off with the scores, delete them and are never seen again ..
Sinnai1616
I was down to a 2. 5 something on the first 6 or 7 votes when I first put my pic up. I was ready to give up, but over the last week or so one of my pics made it to within the top three. It was there for the last two days but disappeared off the chart this morning.
Someone has a lot of friends to be able to down vote a pic and up vote themselves like that.
I don't understand the satisfaction they or their so called friends get out of fooling themselves. I know I'm not the only one that feels cheated, there is a lot of beautiful ladies put their pics up thinking they would be appreciated and respected only to find themselves rated a ridiculously low number. 
I have looked at a lot of pics on this site and I haven't seen anyone's pic that I would rate under a six ... but for someone to give another human bean a rating lower than a 5 just plain disgusts me.
If you can't have some degree of respect for a persons willingness to put their pic up.. why would you even bother to vote.
Hurting people isn't fun .. It's what's wrong with the whole world today coco.gif

I agree but people will be people I mean I took time away after I got up the courage to post my pussy on here and some people sent me messages saying that I needed to take a lawnmower to myself before I would be non-gag inducing
nordicluv
nordicluv
Wide Weasel
I have a pretty simple view on this matter. If you don’t like it simply move to the next one. Why try to hurt someone’s feelings? I suspect the entire purpose of this site was based upon entertainment, enjoyment and/or pleasure. There are a couple of royal jackasses on here that get off on putting other people down and that’s not right. There is obviously something wrong deep inside of these folks for them to think it is ok to treat someone that way. Everyone here should be able to post their pic without being belittled or ridiculed. I guarantee that for everyone that posts here there are many people across the world that like what they see whether I/you do or not. So if you don’t like what you see just keep scrolling and don’t be a douchebag. It’s easy I promise. Everyone should give it a try occasionally. Just my two cents.
junker
...Someone has a lot of friends to be able to down vote a pic and up vote themselves like that....

Well, "a lot of friends" isn't required. It's people (perhaps even just one person) casting multiple votes. I don't know exactly *why* they do it, but people do weird things. But if you look at the number of votes cast, it tells a story. I suspect they have a favorite, want that person to be on top, and then flood the votes accordingly. Mathematically, it takes almost no effort at all to torpedo a girl's score. Even a small amount of 1's will cause devastating damage in no time.
HungGamer1701
QUOTE(junker @ Mar 7 2022, 10:33 PM)
Well, "a lot of friends" isn't required.  It's people (perhaps even just one person) casting multiple votes.  I don't know exactly *why* they do it, but people do weird things.  But if you look at the number of votes cast, it tells a story.  I suspect they have a favorite, want that person to be on top, and then flood the votes accordingly.  Mathematically, it takes almost no effort at all to torpedo a girl's score.  Even a small amount of 1's will cause devastating damage in no time.

Which is horrible. I don’t pretend to know the motivation of the creators of this site but personally I feel that the heart and soul of this site is a place where those of us who appreciate the human body in all it’s varied forms can help each other learn and grow in areas like confidence and understanding. But for that to work we can’t have people getting all uptight because of nonsense like “I don’t like big nipples” or “A bush makes a woman look ugly” or “why would someone who’s not a supermodel post their pudgy belly”. It’s not ok. I’ll be the first to admit that I have my preference just like anyone else but it takes real courage for these women and if we can’t show them basic human respect then maybe you should have clicked on the I’m not 18 yet button when you tried to sign up because that’s not how an adult acts. Sorry for the tirade but I’ve only been here a few months and already heard about over a dozen old favorites here who left and we almost lost another one with Sinnai
junker
QUOTE(HungGamer1701 @ Mar 7 2022, 11:22 PM)
Which is horrible... 

Totally agree with you. I know other sites have moderators and will stop demeaning comments immediately and will ban users if it keeps up. IMHO, there's really no excuse for people who insult the women who are brave enough to post pics.
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(HungGamer1701 @ Mar 7 2022, 11:22 PM)
Which is horrible.  I don’t pretend to know the motivation of the creators of this site but personally I feel that the heart and soul of this site is a place where those of us who appreciate the human body in all it’s varied forms can help each other learn and grow in areas like confidence and understanding.  But for that to work we can’t have people getting all uptight because of nonsense like “I don’t like big nipples” or “A bush makes a woman look ugly” or “why would someone who’s not a supermodel post their pudgy belly”.  It’s not ok.  I’ll be the first to admit that I have my preference just like anyone else but it takes real courage for these women and if we can’t show them basic human respect then maybe you should have clicked on the I’m not 18 yet button when you tried to sign up because that’s not how an adult acts.  Sorry for the tirade but I’ve only been here a few months and already heard about over a dozen old favorites here who left and we almost lost another one with Sinnai

Thanks for the mention but I’d hardly consider myself up there with some of the other women that were hugely popular and then left over this kind of thing
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 7 2022, 04:27 PM)

So my question is this,

I’m with Snoopy on answering your question… me please!

smile.gif
Missguided
As you know I’m probably the worse one for bringing this topic up. So thanks sweet heart I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets annoyed

So I’ve been very quiet on here for a couple of months and watched closely what is happening

When I came back on I saw an increase in votes so thanks guys. But a picture of mine which has always floated in and around the top 50 with 600 votes over 4 to 5 Years saw one night receive over 80 votes making my score plummet. This picture must have received 80 votes all scoring one.

I’ve also noticed another member who uploaded a picture 20th feb 2022 reach over 1300 votes in such a space of time 🤔

I never down vote anymore and have found myself even voting my own score up in temper haha. But I can’t work out how they do it as it only lets me every few weeks 🤣🤣 and I’m not sad enough to sit there voting my pictures up all night.
Plus as you know guys with all my pictures it would be impossible.
I appreciate the comments the most and appreciate you guys who do vote.
Doesn’t have to be a 10 but no less than a 5 hahaha please 😂

Hopefully they will get bored soon. I think this culprit is the worst I’ve seen on here. But you know this is my home and takes more than a person like that for to stop flashing my big tiddies hahaha
Xx
LightnRod
QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 8 2022, 09:29 AM)
As you know I’m probably the worse one for bringing this topic up. So thanks sweet heart I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets annoyed

So I’ve been very quiet on here for a couple of months and watched closely what is happening

When I came back on I saw an increase in votes so thanks guys. But a picture of mine which has always floated in and around the top 50 with 600 votes over 4 to 5 Years saw one night receive over 80 votes making my score plummet. This picture must have received 80 votes all scoring one.

I’ve also noticed another member who uploaded a picture 20th feb 2022 reach over 1300 votes in such a space of time 🤔

I never down vote anymore and have found myself even voting my own score up in temper haha. But I can’t work out how they do it as it only lets me every few weeks 🤣🤣 and I’m not sad enough to sit there voting my pictures up all night.
Plus as you know guys with all my pictures it would be impossible.
I appreciate the comments the most and appreciate you guys who do vote.
Doesn’t have to be a 10 but no less than a 5 hahaha please 😂

Hopefully they will get bored soon. I think this culprit is the worst I’ve seen on here. But you know this is my home and takes more than a person like that for to stop flashing my big tiddies hahaha
Xx

Glad you blow the FUKTARDS off! Tiddies and Bodies like you, Nordicluv and other ladies on here are fantastic looking, and jealous fuckers can only cast low votes to try and piss ya off to stop posting.
Thanks to those ladies who don’t. I think the name is RateMyMelons for a reason. If they don’t like what they see they should go to some other site.
nordicluv
junker
QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 8 2022, 09:29 AM)

When I came back on I saw an increase in votes so thanks guys. But a picture of mine which has always floated in and around the top 50 with 600 votes over 4 to 5 Years saw one night receive over 80 votes making my score plummet.

Which pic was this, MissG?
Elitsa
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Mar 7 2022, 06:39 PM)
The rating system here is hugely unfair . For some reason people seem to feel the need to attack photos . If you look at one of Elitsa’s pics , she has received over 800 votes for a score of mid 2’s . Just to be an arsehole . Grow up people

Thanks Snoops. Like everyone else, I've no idea how they register multiple votes. Must take a lot of time though. How sad..

I upset someone by not talking dirty to them and so he sent me a nasty message.. I suspect he's sat for hours voting down my pic somehow. Sad little ****er.

Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Elitsa @ Mar 8 2022, 12:18 PM)
Thanks Snoops. Like everyone else, I've no idea how they register multiple votes. Must take a lot of time though. How sad..

I upset someone by not talking dirty to them and so he sent me a nasty message.. I suspect he's sat for hours voting down my pic somehow. Sad little ****er.

I’ve been thinking for awhile that there should be a place in the threads where these ladies can call out rude disrespectful people. Thoughts ??

So many beautiful ladies have left this site for that very reason.
Elitsa
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Mar 8 2022, 02:26 PM)
I’ve been thinking for awhile that there should be a place in the threads where these ladies can call out rude disrespectful people. Thoughts ??

Name and shame is a great idea. However it's just pure speculation and I can't prove anything. Which is probably his aim.
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Elitsa @ Mar 8 2022, 12:31 PM)
Name and shame is a great idea. However it's just pure speculation and I can't prove anything. Which is probably his aim.

Very true, but you know who made the request. Just a thought I had smile.gif without you ladies this site is ruined!
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Mar 8 2022, 02:26 PM)

Great idea !
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Mar 8 2022, 02:18 PM)
Great idea !

Thanks Snoopy!
Missguided
Hahahahahha I’m actually in shock. Haha over 600 votes this sad man has voted me today.
Unfortunately though I read this as a 10 as I’m obviously a huge worry for you. Don’t you like me competing with your ladies pictures.

Come on john freak sort them out once and for all.
It’s getting to some of the girls now.
It’s the busiest I’ve seen the site in a long time with some hot Melons on display for our die hard fans to enjoy.
Kick him off and ban him for life.

I’m used to characters like him but the others girls are not necessarily.

Keep posting ladies and guys keep voting us.

SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 8 2022, 05:02 PM)
Hahahahahha I’m actually in shock. Haha over 600 votes this sad man has voted me today.
Unfortunately though I read this as a 10 as I’m obviously a huge worry for you. Don’t you like me competing with your ladies pictures.

It’s the busiest I’ve seen the site in a long time with some hot Melons on display for our die hard fans to enjoy.

Well said MissG
LightnRod

He needs to set it where only one vote from a IP address a day is allowed. Some dumbass has a lot of time to spend down voting. Them toddies are a 20- 10 each😁
HungGamer1701

Wow there is no way that picture should rate that low. I don’t feel any picture should rate that low. Whoever it is must really hate large breasts or more likely his girlfriend/wife is on here and he’s threatened by women that might beat her in the ratings dry.gif
Anchorageguy7
Some belong on the top 50 some dont missguided should be up there often she has amazing tits. Others need to be voted off. I dont agree that all should be 5 or over some Melons deserve a low rating the voting is definatly unfair and needs to be fixed.
Missguided
Ok I see my fans are fighting back
So so flattered guys. But just let them get on with it 😂
It’s obvious who it is. They will soon get booted. Although I’ve been saying that a while.
I’ll keep the pictures coming and promise to Dm you all back.
Apologies it’s taking a while.
Todays voting is crazy
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 10 2022, 12:20 PM)
Ok I see my fans are fighting back
So so flattered guys. But just let them get on with it 😂
It’s obvious who it is. They will soon get booted. Although I’ve been saying that a while.
I’ll keep the pictures coming and promise to Dm you all back.
Apologies it’s taking a while.
Todays voting is crazy

Keep up the nice Melons MissG😉
nordicluv
Anchorageguy7
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 10 2022, 02:38 PM)
Yes It's obvious so maybe everyone else can see it too ?

You go girl 2thumbs.gif

Who is it that is doing this
Wide Weasel
QUOTE(Anchorageguy7 @ Mar 10 2022, 02:40 PM)
Who is it that is doing this

bang.gif popc1.gif
blondecurvesfordays
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 10 2022, 02:38 PM)
Yes It's obvious so maybe everyone else can see it too ?

You go girl 2thumbs.gif

It’s you Anchorageguy7. It’s you. You’ve been stalking me for years and now manipulating the vote on my pics up and down depending on your insane mood that day. . I’m “WifeshowingoffherMelons” and I’ve asked him to stop. I know this guy and now he’s doing it to Missguided. It won’t help to block him. He just creates new accounts. And the reason he does it is he knows me personally, and he doesn’t want my pics up here. He’s jealous. All you have to do is look at the pics of mine he’s commented on. All over the place. One minute they’re great other times(including the one seatbelt pic I took that he paid for with a shirt that he bought me). I had to block him on all social media and he’s been throwing a temper tantrum about it since. Sorry to anyone who was effected, I will remove myself.
blondecurvesfordays
QUOTE(blondecurvesfordays @ Mar 10 2022, 07:35 PM)
It’s you Anchorageguy7. It’s you. You’ve been stalking me for years and now manipulating the vote on my pics up and down depending on your insane mood that day. . I’m “WifeshowingoffherMelons” and I’ve asked him to stop. I know this guy and now he’s doing it to Missguided. It won’t help to block him.  He just creates new accounts. And the reason he does it is he knows me personally, and he doesn’t want my pics up here. He’s jealous. All you have to do is look at the pics of mine he’s commented on. All over the place. One minute they’re great other times(including the one seatbelt pic I took that he paid for with a shirt that he bought me). I had to block him on all social media and he’s been throwing a temper tantrum about it since. Sorry to anyone who was effected, I will remove myself.

And no, non e of the pics he posts are anyone he knows. They’re all stolen.
junker
QUOTE(blondecurvesfordays @ Mar 10 2022, 07:35 PM)
It’s you Anchorageguy7. It’s you. You’ve been stalking me for years and now manipulating the vote on my pics up and down depending on your insane mood that day. . I’m “WifeshowingoffherMelons” and I’ve asked him to stop. I know this guy and now he’s doing it to Missguided. It won’t help to block him.  He just creates new accounts. And the reason he does it is he knows me personally, and he doesn’t want my pics up here. He’s jealous. All you have to do is look at the pics of mine he’s commented on. All over the place. One minute they’re great other times(including the one seatbelt pic I took that he paid for with a shirt that he bought me). I had to block him on all social media and he’s been throwing a temper tantrum about it since. Sorry to anyone who was effected, I will remove myself.

You may be totally right about Anchorageguy, but don't feel like you have to remove yourself, because you didn't bring the problem here. It's been going on for years before you got here. There's no reason to think it will stop if you go away. Your b00bs are a force for good at RMM. smile.gif
blondecurvesfordays
QUOTE(junker @ Mar 10 2022, 07:43 PM)
You may be totally right about Anchorageguy, but don't feel like you have to remove yourself, because you didn't bring the problem here.  It's been going on for years before you got here.  There's no reason to think it will stop if you go away.  Your b00bs are a force for good at RMM.  smile.gif

Thank you but I think the less access he has to view me at all, the better at this point. He has a few other profiles on this site already that I know of. Better to remove myself. I’m 48 years old and I’m not willing to deal with the bullshit. I messaged Missguided directly since I knew what pic she was referencing when she talked about the upvotes that were ridiculous. I actually messaged Anchorageguy7 at that point and asked him to stop. He’s a genius on the computer, hacker level, and asked him to stop. I guess she didn’t believe me. And that’s her call to make. I don’t need the drama over a boob rating site. So I will have my husband remove all my pics, maybe then Anchorageguy7 will stop with the crap and you’ll get to get back to a more realistic vote. Have fun y’all!
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(blondecurvesfordays @ Mar 10 2022, 05:59 PM)
Thank you but I think the less access he has to view me at all, the better at this point. He has a few other profiles on this site already that I know of. Better to remove myself. I’m 48 years old and I’m not willing to deal with the bullshit.  I messaged Missguided directly since I knew what pic she was referencing when she talked about the upvotes that were ridiculous. I actually messaged Anchorageguy7 at that point and asked him to stop. He’s a genius on the computer, hacker level, and asked him to stop. I guess she didn’t believe me. And that’s her call to make. I don’t need the drama over a boob rating site. So I will have my husband remove all my pics, maybe then Anchorageguy7 will stop with the crap and you’ll get to get back to a more realistic vote. Have fun y’all!

Timeout here Melons! Settle down! drinkup.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(blondecurvesfordays @ Mar 10 2022, 05:59 PM)
Thank you but I think the less access he has to view me at all, the better at this point. He has a few other profiles on this site already that I know of. Better to remove myself. I’m 48 years old and I’m not willing to deal with the bullshit.  I messaged Missguided directly since I knew what pic she was referencing when she talked about the upvotes that were ridiculous. I actually messaged Anchorageguy7 at that point and asked him to stop. He’s a genius on the computer, hacker level, and asked him to stop. I guess she didn’t believe me. And that’s her call to make. I don’t need the drama over a boob rating site. So I will have my husband remove all my pics, maybe then Anchorageguy7 will stop with the crap and you’ll get to get back to a more realistic vote. Have fun y’all!

Don’t give that pathetic bastard the satisfaction of making you leave! There’s always more to take his place!
Anchorageguy7
Yes what blondecurves says is correct i do know her well used to be great friends with her and her husband yes i am the cause of all the upvotes and downvotes. I do vote missguided up often her tits are very amazing i also downvote tits i am not ashamed to vote 1 star if i feel they deserve it. I just voted 10 on missguided new pic tonight. WifeshowingoffherMelons yes her husband post her pics but thats there agreement. He adores her Melons like i have never seen a husband do. I vote hers low i am a big lover of fake tits so i am the one on this site causing a stir. I dont care i saw missguided pic drop to the 3s so i upvoted her. I was the reason her pics hit over 100 so fast. I know i am being called out as a stalker by blondecurves we had a very sexual long term situation. We no longer chat. But her and her husband have a diffrent lifestyle then most. I do vote her tits usually a 1-4 she is older they are not that firm and i really dont like them unlike her small melonpoker husband he truly adores them that is why he puts hers up there. I said my peace so its not her or her husbsnd its me PS i did have sex with her she had the best sex she ever had she actually got feeling for me she became obsessed has told me over the 2yrs we had a hot sexual conversation / relationship that i had the best melonpoker she ever had inside her. So i will continue to vote how i feel i will continue to vote hers down and missguided and other fake tits up..
blondecurvesfordays
QUOTE(Bigtittyfan @ Mar 10 2022, 08:17 PM)
Don’t give that pathetic bastard the satisfaction of making you leave! There’s always more to take his place!

And here he is getting mad because I called him out
Anchorageguy7
She became very obsessed with me. Crazy crazy obsessed i dont think her tits belong anywhere the top 50 or 30. She was very very sexually hot for me she is acting like this calling me out cause we dont chat anymore she misses me and needs me craves me.
blondecurvesfordays
QUOTE(Anchorageguy7 @ Mar 10 2022, 09:36 PM)
She became very obsessed with me. Crazy crazy obsessed i dont think her tits belong anywhere the top 50 or 30.  She was very very sexually hot for me she is acting like this calling me out cause we dont chat anymore she misses me and needs me craves me.

Yeah I’m the one obsessed, I told you to go away. You’re the one who’s in my phone. This is the last I will say and I’m gone. I’m not going to give you the attention you seek
Anchorageguy7
QUOTE(blondecurvesfordays @ Mar 10 2022, 09:46 PM)
Yeah I’m the one obsessed, I told you to go away. You’re the one who’s in my phone. This is the last I will say and I’m gone. I’m not going to give you the attention you seek

You sound like the pycho one this site isnt worth the drama i am no longer going to continue on here cause your dramatic crazy and still want me i could post are chats on here but i wont stoop to your level of crazy just remember your the one that caught feeling for me just 3 days ago told me you still wanted me. Have fun post your old saggy tits maybe you should try to have sex with your 4" melonpoker husband instead of dreaming about me
nordicluv
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.