Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Toys, Where to buy!

ups80
post Jun 25 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,100

My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use. There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.

Any recommendations!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Michelle M
post Jun 26 2008, 11:30 AM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 25,547
Bra size (for females only): D

My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use. There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.

Any recommendations!

You could buy it online with a money order instead of a credit card,that way your address wouldn't needed to be known and no junk mail sent to your home address (just have them send it to her direct) ,either that or you can try and talk me out of mine
It's a sweet thought that you're thinking of her in your absence, I'm sure that any BOB will be appreciated unit she sees you again. 2thumbs.gif

MM love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

Michelle M[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue][SIZE=14][SIZE=7][FONT=Courier]
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Jun 26 2008, 12:28 PM
Post #3

D Cup

Member No.: 13,121

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 26 2008, 11:30 AM)
My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use.  There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.

Any recommendations!
        You could buy it online with a money order instead of a credit card,that way your address wouldn't needed to be known and no junk mail sent to your home address (just have them send it to her direct) ,either that or you can try and talk me out of mine
           It's a sweet thought that you're thinking of her in your absence, I'm sure that any BOB will be appreciated unit she sees you again.   2thumbs.gif

MM   love-smiley-085.gif

i like how you hold your BOB...lol

great pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------

"stunningly erotic" preferred by Hott
+Quote Post
Michelle M
post Jun 27 2008, 02:50 PM
Post #4

B Cup

QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 26 2008, 12:28 PM)
i like how you hold your BOB...lol

great pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks Bandit,

Just trying to give ups80, some ideas on how his lady might use BOB while she's back at school.
Hopefully he comes back and sees the many ways that a girl can use BOB

2thumbs.gif MM

--------------------

+Quote Post
renegade311
post Jun 27 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 26,577

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 27 2008, 02:50 PM)
Thanks Bandit,

Just trying to give ups80, some ideas on how his lady might use BOB while she's back at school.

2thumbs.gif MM

Those are some good ideas for ups80... I'm really enjoying this instructional show and tell!!

--------------------
"Boobs: proof that men can pay attention to two things at once."
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 28 2008, 08:35 AM
Post #6

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 26 2008, 09:30 AM)
My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use.  There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.

Any recommendations!
           It's a sweet thought that you're thinking of her in your absence, I'm sure that any BOB will be appreciated unit she sees you again.   2thumbs.gif

MM   love-smiley-085.gif

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 27 2008, 12:50 PM)
Thanks Bandit,

2thumbs.gif MM

wow Nice !!!
+Quote Post
LikesThemToo
post Jun 29 2008, 06:29 AM
Post #7

D Cup

Member No.: 24,774

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 26 2008, 11:30 AM)
My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use.  There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.   Any recommendations!

You could buy it online with a money order instead of a credit card,that way your address wouldn't needed to be known and no junk mail sent to your home address (just have them send it to her direct) ,either that or you can try and talk me out of mine.  It's a sweet thought that you're thinking of her in your absence, I'm sure that any BOB will be appreciated unit she sees you again.   2thumbs.gif
MM   love-smiley-085.gif

What more could anyone ask but for a hot model to show off all its uses? love-smiley-085.gif wondering how else Michelle uses it. smile.gif
+Quote Post
ups80
post Jun 29 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #8

Training Bra

Thanks girls!

Wow what can I say about the pictures?

Can you recommend one that I should buy?
+Quote Post
valoish
post Jun 29 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #9

D Cup

Member No.: 21,123

I had bought this similar model to a friend who said that for her 30th birthday she wanted sex everynight!!!

Royal 2000

user posted image
+Quote Post
DDmelons
post Jun 30 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 4,808

I but my toys from this web site
http://www.edenfantasys.com/
+Quote Post
DDmelons
post Jun 30 2008, 12:46 AM
Post #11

B Cup

Member No.: 4,808

This is my fav
Impulse™ lighted mystic jewel
+Quote Post
ups80
post Jun 30 2008, 01:23 PM
Post #12

Training Bra

http://www.adameve.com/vibrators/rabbit-vi...ator-11417.aspx

This is the one i purchased for her, but I didn't buy it from this website though!

I hope she likes it!
+Quote Post
Michelle M
post Jun 30 2008, 02:22 PM
Post #13

B Cup

QUOTE(ups80 @ Jun 30 2008, 01:23 PM)
http://www.adameve.com/vibrators/rabbit-vi...ator-11417.aspx
This is the one i purchased for her, but I didn't buy it from this website though!

I hope she likes it!

Nice choice there ups...I have one very similar and it gets the job done very nicely. I'm certain that your girlfrend will be most grateful to you.

I'm just showing you pix of me playing with my standard BOB, only because he fits so snug between my cleavage or when he lets me lick him.....hehe. Besides if I posted the one when I'm working him out really well "below the belt" ....Comedyman would have an absolute heart attack and if and after he recovered from it...he's have to delete the picture from here.

so, I guess you'll all have to use your imagination on that.....but for now I'm just gonna use my tongue stud on BOB and hope he likes it.

ok ups80 .....hope that we've given you some ideas and helped you with your inquiry...always glad to help anyway I can 2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif Michelle

--------------------

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 1 2008, 02:35 PM
Post #14

Melon Master

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 30 2008, 12:22 PM)
Nice choice there ups...I have one very similar and it gets the job done very nicely. I'm certain that your girlfrend will be most grateful to you.

I'm just showing you pix of me playing with my standard BOB, only because he fits so snug between my cleavage or when he lets me lick him.....hehe. Besides if I posted the one when I'm working him out really well "below the belt" ....Comedyman would have an absolute heart attack and if and after he recovered from it...he's have to delete the picture from here.

so, I guess you'll all have to use your imagination on that.....but for now I'm just gonna use my tongue stud on BOB and hope he likes it.

ok ups80 .....hope that we've given you some ideas and helped you with your inquiry...always glad to help anyway I can    2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif    Michelle

damn , you can call me Bob if you will hold me that way ...... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jul 3 2008, 08:46 PM
Post #15

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(valoish @ Jun 29 2008, 06:46 PM)
I had bought this similar model to a friend who said that for her 30th birthday she wanted sex everynight!!!
Royal 2000

user posted image

i have that thing in pink...i don't like it, though (i am the only woman on the planet who doesn't, though i was talking to kiana one time, and she didn't like it either) its like a big budget movie with no story...circles, vibrates, its noisy...supposed to be awesome, but it just sits in my toy drawer...plus i am pretty tight, and it sorta hurts.
'cept mine was called the rabbit...they are all the rampant rabbit clones

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Jul 4 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #16

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2008, 08:46 PM)
plus i am pretty tight

*snaps*... CONFIRMED. You are fucking perfect.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 4 2008, 09:37 AM
Post #17

Melon Master

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2008, 06:46 PM)
i have that thing in pink...i don't like it, though (i am the only woman on the planet who doesn't, though i was talking to kiana one time, and she didn't like it either) its like a big budget movie with no story...circles, vibrates, its noisy...supposed to be awesome, but it just sits in my toy drawer...plus i am pretty tight, and it sorta hurts.

I knew you were tight already babe !!! damn I hate to think what you call me !!! I can be a jack rabbit at times ! So you gonna throw me in the toy draw ? tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Michelle M
post Jul 4 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #18

B Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 1 2008, 02:35 PM)
damn  , you can call me Bob   if you will hold me that way  ......  tongue.gif

Well Happy 4th Of July Everyone and especially you BOB...and your little brother too (BOBby).....hehe, you guys are really a handful .Had to put this picture up for you guys being it's both a holiday and Flash Friday.
So, ups80 are we making any progress in helping you to pick a toy for your girl?

Have a safe n sexy holiday everyone.......luv ya ! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif MM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 5 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #19

Melon Master

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jul 4 2008, 02:48 PM)
Well Happy 4th Of July Everyone and especially you BOB...and your little brother too (BOBby).....hehe, you guys are really a handful .Had to put this picture up for you guys being it's both a holiday and Flash Friday.
          So, ups80 are we making any progress in helping you to pick a toy for your girl? 

Have a safe n sexy holiday everyone.......luv ya !   2thumbs.gif    love-smiley-085.gif        MM

Little Bob says thank you !!! 22.gif
+Quote Post
renegade311
post Jul 5 2008, 01:12 PM
Post #20

C Cup

Member No.: 26,577

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jul 4 2008, 04:48 PM)

Have a safe n sexy holiday everyone.......luv ya !   2thumbs.gif    love-smiley-085.gif        MM

Nice! Two of them making for twice the fun. I'm loving these toy pics. popc1.gif

--------------------
"Boobs: proof that men can pay attention to two things at once."
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 7 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #21

Melon Master

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jul 4 2008, 02:48 PM)

so a question for ya Michelle ? do you use the toys at the same time ? and if so you have any pics of such a thing ???? love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
digitalnights
post Jul 7 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #22

B Cup

Member No.: 27,169

QUOTE(ups80 @ Jun 25 2008, 11:26 AM)

Any recommendations!

WEll, I actually work for www.behindcloseddoors.ca and know how the shipping works. check it out and let me know....

--------------------
"I've been risking my life for a lot of stupid reasons. This is the first one that makes sense to me."

user posted imageuser posted image
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Jul 9 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #23

D Cup

Member No.: 8,510

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2008, 08:46 PM)

Chickie... agree completely thought it was just me..... have abag of toys that don't swivel and spin... but do me just nicely....maybe i should bring some on over..
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jul 14 2008, 12:25 AM
Post #24

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 9 2008, 07:19 AM)
Chickie... agree completely thought it was just me..... have abag of toys that don't swivel and spin... but do me just nicely....maybe i should bring some on over..

juicy...I am on my way! i like to control that movement, and i'd love to slide a slowly vibrating vibe or a glass dildo slowly on your clit, my tongue following it up and down.

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

+Quote Post
FreakyShinnizle
post Jul 14 2008, 02:25 PM
Post #25

Double D's

Member No.: 21,810

I guess I'll be living in Juicy's closet for now, watching the actions between you two wub.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 14 2008, 07:50 PM
Post #26

Melon Master

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 13 2008, 10:25 PM)
juicy...I am on my way!  i like to control that movement, and i'd love to slide a slowly vibrating vibe or a glass dildo slowly on your clit, my tongue following it up and down.

Oh MY !!! 22.gif popc1.gif
+Quote Post
misschickie
post Jul 18 2008, 02:13 AM
Post #27

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

juicy...where are you my angel?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Goonie2
post Jul 18 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #28

B Cup

Member No.: 26,230

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 30 2008, 02:22 PM)

ok ups80 .....hope that we've given you some ideas and helped you with your inquiry...always glad to help anyway I can    2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif    Michelle

your so HOT 22.gif
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Jul 21 2008, 03:46 AM
Post #29

D Cup

Member No.: 8,510

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 18 2008, 02:13 AM)
juicy...where are you my angel?

am here just waiting for you honey..

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 21 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #30

Melon Master

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 21 2008, 01:46 AM)
am here just waiting for you honey..

\
mmmmm and she brought her own toy .
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:17 AM