Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Toys
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
ups80
My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use. There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.

Any recommendations!
Michelle M
My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use. There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.

Any recommendations!

You could buy it online with a money order instead of a credit card,that way your address wouldn't needed to be known and no junk mail sent to your home address (just have them send it to her direct) ,either that or you can try and talk me out of mine
It's a sweet thought that you're thinking of her in your absence, I'm sure that any BOB will be appreciated unit she sees you again. 2thumbs.gif

MM love-smiley-085.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 26 2008, 11:30 AM)
My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use.  There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.

Any recommendations!
        You could buy it online with a money order instead of a credit card,that way your address wouldn't needed to be known and no junk mail sent to your home address (just have them send it to her direct) ,either that or you can try and talk me out of mine
           It's a sweet thought that you're thinking of her in your absence, I'm sure that any BOB will be appreciated unit she sees you again.   2thumbs.gif

MM   love-smiley-085.gif

i like how you hold your BOB...lol

great pic grinning-smiley-003.gif
Michelle M
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 26 2008, 12:28 PM)
i like how you hold your BOB...lol

great pic grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks Bandit,

Just trying to give ups80, some ideas on how his lady might use BOB while she's back at school.
Hopefully he comes back and sees the many ways that a girl can use BOB

2thumbs.gif MM
renegade311
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 27 2008, 02:50 PM)
Thanks Bandit,

Just trying to give ups80, some ideas on how his lady might use BOB while she's back at school.

2thumbs.gif MM

Those are some good ideas for ups80... I'm really enjoying this instructional show and tell!!
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 26 2008, 09:30 AM)
My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use.  There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.

Any recommendations!
           It's a sweet thought that you're thinking of her in your absence, I'm sure that any BOB will be appreciated unit she sees you again.   2thumbs.gif

MM   love-smiley-085.gif

QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 27 2008, 12:50 PM)
Thanks Bandit,

2thumbs.gif MM

wow Nice !!!
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 26 2008, 11:30 AM)
My girlfriend is heading off to college again, and we're going to be apart for a while so I'm looking to get her some type of toy to use.  There isn't a toy store around to get one, so where could I purchase one online where they wont send me junk mail to my house so my family doesn't find out.   Any recommendations!

You could buy it online with a money order instead of a credit card,that way your address wouldn't needed to be known and no junk mail sent to your home address (just have them send it to her direct) ,either that or you can try and talk me out of mine.  It's a sweet thought that you're thinking of her in your absence, I'm sure that any BOB will be appreciated unit she sees you again.   2thumbs.gif
MM   love-smiley-085.gif

What more could anyone ask but for a hot model to show off all its uses? love-smiley-085.gif wondering how else Michelle uses it. smile.gif
ups80
Thanks girls!

Wow what can I say about the pictures?

Can you recommend one that I should buy?
valoish
I had bought this similar model to a friend who said that for her 30th birthday she wanted sex everynight!!!

Royal 2000

user posted image
DDmelons
I but my toys from this web site
http://www.edenfantasys.com/
DDmelons
This is my fav
Impulse™ lighted mystic jewel
ups80
http://www.adameve.com/vibrators/rabbit-vi...ator-11417.aspx

This is the one i purchased for her, but I didn't buy it from this website though!

I hope she likes it!
Michelle M
QUOTE(ups80 @ Jun 30 2008, 01:23 PM)
http://www.adameve.com/vibrators/rabbit-vi...ator-11417.aspx
This is the one i purchased for her, but I didn't buy it from this website though!

I hope she likes it!

Nice choice there ups...I have one very similar and it gets the job done very nicely. I'm certain that your girlfrend will be most grateful to you.

I'm just showing you pix of me playing with my standard BOB, only because he fits so snug between my cleavage or when he lets me lick him.....hehe. Besides if I posted the one when I'm working him out really well "below the belt" ....Comedyman would have an absolute heart attack and if and after he recovered from it...he's have to delete the picture from here.

so, I guess you'll all have to use your imagination on that.....but for now I'm just gonna use my tongue stud on BOB and hope he likes it.

ok ups80 .....hope that we've given you some ideas and helped you with your inquiry...always glad to help anyway I can 2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif Michelle
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 30 2008, 12:22 PM)
Nice choice there ups...I have one very similar and it gets the job done very nicely. I'm certain that your girlfrend will be most grateful to you.

I'm just showing you pix of me playing with my standard BOB, only because he fits so snug between my cleavage or when he lets me lick him.....hehe. Besides if I posted the one when I'm working him out really well "below the belt" ....Comedyman would have an absolute heart attack and if and after he recovered from it...he's have to delete the picture from here.

so, I guess you'll all have to use your imagination on that.....but for now I'm just gonna use my tongue stud on BOB and hope he likes it.

ok ups80 .....hope that we've given you some ideas and helped you with your inquiry...always glad to help anyway I can    2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif    Michelle

damn , you can call me Bob if you will hold me that way ...... tongue.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(valoish @ Jun 29 2008, 06:46 PM)
I had bought this similar model to a friend who said that for her 30th birthday she wanted sex everynight!!!
Royal 2000

user posted image

i have that thing in pink...i don't like it, though (i am the only woman on the planet who doesn't, though i was talking to kiana one time, and she didn't like it either) its like a big budget movie with no story...circles, vibrates, its noisy...supposed to be awesome, but it just sits in my toy drawer...plus i am pretty tight, and it sorta hurts.
'cept mine was called the rabbit...they are all the rampant rabbit clones
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2008, 08:46 PM)
plus i am pretty tight

*snaps*... CONFIRMED. You are fucking perfect.
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2008, 06:46 PM)
i have that thing in pink...i don't like it, though (i am the only woman on the planet who doesn't, though i was talking to kiana one time, and she didn't like it either) its like a big budget movie with no story...circles, vibrates, its noisy...supposed to be awesome, but it just sits in my toy drawer...plus i am pretty tight, and it sorta hurts.

I knew you were tight already babe !!! damn I hate to think what you call me !!! I can be a jack rabbit at times ! So you gonna throw me in the toy draw ? tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
Michelle M
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 1 2008, 02:35 PM)
damn  , you can call me Bob   if you will hold me that way  ......  tongue.gif

Well Happy 4th Of July Everyone and especially you BOB...and your little brother too (BOBby).....hehe, you guys are really a handful .Had to put this picture up for you guys being it's both a holiday and Flash Friday.
So, ups80 are we making any progress in helping you to pick a toy for your girl?

Have a safe n sexy holiday everyone.......luv ya ! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif MM
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jul 4 2008, 02:48 PM)
Well Happy 4th Of July Everyone and especially you BOB...and your little brother too (BOBby).....hehe, you guys are really a handful .Had to put this picture up for you guys being it's both a holiday and Flash Friday.
          So, ups80 are we making any progress in helping you to pick a toy for your girl? 

Have a safe n sexy holiday everyone.......luv ya !   2thumbs.gif    love-smiley-085.gif        MM

Little Bob says thank you !!! 22.gif
renegade311
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jul 4 2008, 04:48 PM)

Have a safe n sexy holiday everyone.......luv ya !   2thumbs.gif    love-smiley-085.gif        MM

Nice! Two of them making for twice the fun. I'm loving these toy pics. popc1.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jul 4 2008, 02:48 PM)

so a question for ya Michelle ? do you use the toys at the same time ? and if so you have any pics of such a thing ???? love-smiley-077.gif
digitalnights
QUOTE(ups80 @ Jun 25 2008, 11:26 AM)

Any recommendations!

WEll, I actually work for www.behindcloseddoors.ca and know how the shipping works. check it out and let me know....
juicyboobs
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2008, 08:46 PM)

Chickie... agree completely thought it was just me..... have abag of toys that don't swivel and spin... but do me just nicely....maybe i should bring some on over..
misschickie
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 9 2008, 07:19 AM)
Chickie... agree completely thought it was just me..... have abag of toys that don't swivel and spin... but do me just nicely....maybe i should bring some on over..

juicy...I am on my way! i like to control that movement, and i'd love to slide a slowly vibrating vibe or a glass dildo slowly on your clit, my tongue following it up and down.
FreakyShinnizle
I guess I'll be living in Juicy's closet for now, watching the actions between you two wub.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 13 2008, 10:25 PM)
juicy...I am on my way!  i like to control that movement, and i'd love to slide a slowly vibrating vibe or a glass dildo slowly on your clit, my tongue following it up and down.

Oh MY !!! 22.gif popc1.gif
misschickie
juicy...where are you my angel?
Goonie2
QUOTE(Michelle M @ Jun 30 2008, 02:22 PM)

ok ups80 .....hope that we've given you some ideas and helped you with your inquiry...always glad to help anyway I can    2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif    Michelle

your so HOT 22.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 18 2008, 02:13 AM)
juicy...where are you my angel?

am here just waiting for you honey..
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 21 2008, 01:46 AM)

\
mmmmm and she brought her own toy .
renegade311
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 21 2008, 03:46 AM)

Oh My!! 22.gif 22.gif WOW. Nothing needs to be said about this pic. The pic says it all.
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 21 2008, 09:44 AM)
\
mmmmm  and she brought her own toy  .

smilio09.gif i am a good sharer.....come play with my toys too
juicyboobs
QUOTE(renegade311 @ Jul 21 2008, 10:03 PM)
Oh My!!  22.gif  22.gif WOW. Nothing needs to be said about this pic. The pic says it all.

love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 22 2008, 06:56 AM)
smilio09.gif i am a good sharer.....come play with my toys too

OUCH that toy might hurt me ....lol how about i just play with you ????? tongue.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 21 2008, 12:46 AM)

ooohhh....yes, lets start with that...lie back and let me tease that beautiful pussy...sliding that dildo in while my tongue tickles your clit...you taste like heaven
juicyboobs
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 22 2008, 01:49 PM)
OUCH  that toy might hurt me   ....lol   how about i just play with you  ?????  tongue.gif

blink.gif dd I'll be your play toy.... but you gotta share too....
COMEDYMAN
Ya know what I would like to see is a Dildo build from actual toys biggrin.gif Ya know like TInker Toys or Lincoln Logs. Mebbe embed the play pieces from the board game Sorry along the clit line of a regular dildo.

" Poppomatic Pops The Pussy "

Or even a Sybian/Green Machine combo

It markets itself!!!
ddd35
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 27 2008, 02:34 AM)
blink.gif  dd I'll be your play toy.... but you gotta share too....

Oh Im more then willing to share !!!
misschickie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 27 2008, 02:59 AM)
Ya know what I would like to see is a Dildo build from actual toys biggrin.gif  Ya know like TInker Toys or Lincoln Logs.  Mebbe embed the play pieces from the board game Sorry along the clit line of a regular dildo.

" Poppomatic Pops The Pussy "

Or even a Sybian/Green Machine combo
It markets itself!!!

lol...you are hilarious...i'd rather fuck GI Joe..always had a thing for military men.
Damor
misschickie
QUOTE(Damor @ Jul 28 2008, 10:50 PM)
have you been thinking about me again!

smilio05.gif
Damor
misschickie
QUOTE(Damor @ Jul 28 2008, 11:01 PM)
I need to give you a little work out don't I.

oh hell yes
Damor
misschickie
QUOTE(Damor @ Jul 28 2008, 11:16 PM)
speaking of toys would you like me to bring one home and surprise you tomorrow?

oh yes....surprise me!
digitalnights
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 29 2008, 01:40 AM)
lol...you are hilarious...i'd rather fuck GI Joe..always had a thing for military men.

Military men eh..... that can be arranged wink.gif
ups80
Hey, sorry i haven't responded quickly. But we've been really busy with the toy. The toy is great! I got her to cum in about two minutes and she almost squirts everytime. Hopefully soon I can post some pics!
misschickie
QUOTE(digitalnights @ Aug 1 2008, 11:45 AM)
Military men eh.....  that can be arranged wink.gif

mmmm....bring the camo pants!!!

QUOTE(ups80 @ Aug 25 2008, 08:38 AM)
Hey, sorry i haven't responded quickly.  But we've been really busy with the toy.  The toy is great! I got her to cum in about two minutes and she almost squirts everytime.  Hopefully soon I can post some pics!

don't make me hurt you...remember to LINK those pics!!!
digitalnights
QUOTE(misschickie @ Aug 31 2008, 04:34 PM)
mmmm....bring the camo pants!!!
don't make me hurt you...remember to LINK those pics!!!

I think I still have my uniform in storage as well as my fatigues wink.gif
ddd35
Well My wife and her Gf bought me a cock pump as a joke or gag gift here about a week ago .. its turned out to be much more useful then she ever thought ...LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.