Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

37 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ddd35 Or 3d As I Have Been Named Here, just me

ddd35
post Oct 20 2006, 07:27 AM
Post #121

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

well boys the baby sitter called last night , shes been lifting wieghts , getting muscled up for softball , made sure to tell me her boobs are firm as ever ... and shes having a blast at college ... food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 20 2006, 09:13 AM
Post #122

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 20 2006, 05:27 AM)
well boys the  baby sitter called last night   , shes been lifting wieghts , getting  muscled up for softball , made sure to tell me her boobs are firm as ever  ...  and shes having a blast at college  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

PICS?! ohmy.gif
(at least that's what you should have told her)

Does she go to college out of state? cuz then if you go bang her there, it doesn't count as cheating.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 20 2006, 09:24 AM
Post #123

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2006, 09:13 AM)
PICS?!  ohmy.gif

Does she go to college out of state? cuz then if you go bang her there, it doesn't count as cheating.

well she was a little tipsy when she called , its homecoming week at college and there partying big time , I told her I needed some pics in her softball uniform , her only comment was , Ill flex my assets for ya LOL

yes she is out of state but I dont think the wife will buy that aurgument ... specially since the main reason she called me was to tell me she would be home all next week on break ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 20 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #124

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 20 2006, 07:24 AM)
well she was a little tipsy when she called , its homecoming week at college and there partying big time ,   I told her I needed some pics in her softball uniform , her only comment was  , Ill flex my assets  for ya   LOL 
yes she is out of state  but I dont think the wife will buy that aurgument ...   specially since the main reason she called me was to tell me she would be home all next week  on break  ...     food-smiley-004.gif

if you get any pics, it is your civic duty to post them here.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 20 2006, 06:19 PM
Post #125

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2006, 09:13 AM)
PICS?!  ohmy.gif

Ahh the old outta state rule grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 20 2006, 11:23 AM)
if you get any pics, it is your civic duty to post them here.

Failure to comply will result in us sending Puppet over to make a new boot out of your arse! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 21 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #126

Melon Master

I will do my best but theres no guarantees .....
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 21 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #127

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 21 2006, 05:14 PM)
I will do my best but theres no guarantees .....

That really is "not a guarantee" tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 22 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #128

Melon Master

[attachmentid=30673]well I just got this via email from the sitter I have no idea who the other girls are , I assume her room mates , looks like homecoming week has gone well 22.gif

This post has been edited by ddd35: Oct 31 2006, 07:23 AM
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 23 2006, 03:41 AM
Post #129

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 22 2006, 04:17 PM)
[attachmentid=30673]well I just got this via email  from the sitter  I have no idea who the other girls are  , I assume  her room mates   , looks like   homecoming week has gone well  22.gif

I was going to ask which one was the sitter but I dont think I care, I'd do em all!!!

btw who are you the pope? Post their faces!!! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 23 2006, 06:56 AM
Post #130

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 23 2006, 03:41 AM)
I was going to ask which one was the sitter but I dont think I care, I'd do em all!!!

btw who are you the pope? Post their faces!!! grinning-smiley-003.gif

sorry Bondi , no faces , shes going to school to become a doctor . and shes in the red bra food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 23 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #131

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 22 2006, 02:17 PM)
[attachmentid=30673]well I just got this via email  from the sitter  I have no idea who the other girls are  , I assume  her room mates   , looks like   homecoming week has gone well  22.gif

ohmy.gif holy shnikes! can you cc those emails to me??
I figured the red bra one was the sitter...she has the biggest funbags, but I would like to defile all three, preferably at once.

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 23 2006, 04:56 AM)
sorry   Bondi  , no faces  , shes going to school to become a doctor   . and shes in the red bra  food-smiley-004.gif

what a coincidence, maybe I could tutor her, cuz Dr. Tongue has arrived! smilio09.gif

boy 3d, despite how everyone calls you an asshole when you're not around, you seem like an OK guy (as long as you keep posting pics like this) wink.gif

That is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 24 2006, 02:56 AM
Post #132

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 23 2006, 06:56 AM)
sorry   Bondi  , no faces  , shes going to school to become a doctor   . and shes in the red bra  food-smiley-004.gif

ok well show the other 2 laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 23 2006, 01:52 PM)
boy 3d, despite how everyone calls you an asshole when you're not around, you seem like an OK guy (as long as you keep posting pics like this) wink.gif

That is all.

Agreed!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 24 2006, 06:25 AM
Post #133

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 23 2006, 01:52 PM)
ohmy.gif holy shnikes! can you cc those emails to me??
I figured the red bra one was the sitter...she has the biggest funbags, but I would like to defile all three, preferably at once.
what a coincidence, maybe I could tutor her, cuz Dr. Tongue has arrived!  smilio09.gif

That is all.

welll to be honest I am a asshole just ask the guy Im sueing this month !!!!

I told you guys if I get the goods I would share , Im trying for nude but I cant be to open asking her for them , we have been pretty close to this point that might cause me some problems down the road ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 24 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #134

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 24 2006, 12:56 AM)
ok well show the other 2 laughing-smiley-017.gif
Agreed!

why didn't I think of that?

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 24 2006, 04:25 AM)
I told you guys if I get the goods I would share  , Im trying for nude  but I cant be to  open asking her for them  , we have been pretty  close to this point that might cause me some  problems down the road  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

it's all about subtlety and vagueness of your intentions.

don't say "send me some titty pics!"

say something like "geeze, you guys look like you were having a crazy time, what did you do for an encore after that?"

and then there's the invaluable LOL. bastardized to the point of nausea online, it serves as the perfect get out of jail ticket if you say something out of line. observe:
you're chatting with some hot girl and say:
"wow you're hot! I'm gonna trace your ISP and come knocking on your door to have my way with you"... she's calling the authorities on your ass!
BUT, add a LOL to the end of that, "wow you're hot! I'm gonna trace your ISP and come knocking on your door to have my way with you LOL" and she thinks you' re just a big harmless admirer.

add the 2 together, "geeze, you guys look like you were having a crazy time, what did you do for an encore after that LOL" and you'll be in boobie heaven.

and what do you mean cause you some trouble down the road. you mean with your wife? do you really think she'd be much less pissed off with the pic the babysitter already sent than with a nude one. maybe a bit, but it'd be in the same ballpark.

And that is all.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 24 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #135

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 24 2006, 12:57 PM)

say something like "geeze, you guys look like you were having a crazy time, what did you do for an encore after that?"

and then there's the invaluable LOL. bastardized to the point of nausea online, it serves as the perfect get out of jail ticket if you say something out of line. observe:
"wow you're hot! I'm gonna trace your ISP and come knocking on your door to have my way with you"... she's calling the authorities on your ass!
BUT, add a LOL to the end of that, "wow you're hot! I'm gonna trace your ISP and come knocking on your door to have my way with you LOL" and she thinks you' re just a big harmless admirer.

add the 2 together, "geeze, you guys look like you were having a crazy time, what did you do for an encore after that LOL" and you'll be in boobie heaven.

and what do you mean cause you some trouble down the road. you mean with your wife? do you really think she'd be much less pissed off with the pic the babysitter already sent than with a nude one. maybe a bit, but it'd be in the same ballpark.

And that is all.

well yeah your right , it probably wouldnt cause any more trouble then the bra and panty pic , course thats not much worse then the bikini she wore when she was swimming here this summer , or even the naked boobs that are posted above of our old book keeper ... I might casually ask the sitter if shed care to share some nudes , but as you state above I will do it Tackful , ZYou Know like ( HEy you got some awesome titties there mind if I snap a couple pics of them ???? ) LOL well just stopped for a short lunch and fax some paper work . see ya later food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 25 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #136

Melon Master

well the friend called my wife today asked if I was going to help pay for her boob job , , I told my wife sure as long as I get to enjoy them after I pay for them , the wife slapped me , then called the friend and told her what i said , all I heard was , OKAY 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
HardDick69
post Oct 25 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #137

B Cup

Member No.: 17,840

DDD, that pic was fantastic. U are the man smile.gif

--------------------
"If you keep touching me like that, I just might be one of those girls" - PussyDrippin69

AOL Instant Messenger: RMMHD69
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 25 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #138

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 24 2006, 12:01 PM)
well yeah your right  , it probably  wouldnt cause any more trouble then the  bra and panty  pic  , course thats not much worse then  the bikini she wore when she was swimming here this summer  ,   or even the naked  boobs that are posted  above of our old book keeper  ...    I might  casually ask the sitter if shed care to share some nudes  , but as you state above I will do it Tackful   , ZYou Know  like  (  HEy  you got some awesome titties there mind if I snap a couple pics of them  ????  )   LOL    well just stopped for a short lunch and fax some paper work  .     see ya later   food-smiley-004.gif

at least you got the LOL in there 2thumbs.gif

btw has your wife seen any of these pics?

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 25 2006, 01:44 PM)
well the friend called my wife today asked if I was going to help pay for her boob job  ,  , I told my wife   sure as long as I get to enjoy them after I pay for them  , the wife slapped me  , then called the friend and told her what i said  , all I  heard was  , OKAY    2thumbs.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

and you're still married? blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 25 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #139

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 25 2006, 05:32 PM)
at least you got the LOL in there  2thumbs.gif

and you're still married?  blink.gif

The wife has seen the pictures of the girls with the prom dresses on , none of the others , hell shed kill me of she saw the boob pics or the pics of the baby sitter in the lingerie ...

and yes still married , to be honest the wife and friend have spoke about it many times now , it seems the gal has been passed over 2 times now for promotion at work and she feels it is because of her small chest , the last promotion was a a double in salary and went to a very large breasted gal that hadnt worked in her department for more then 2 yrs and shes been there for 10 , i think basically she wants them to help build her self esteem , which I can understand and the fact that I can afford to help her I will and I will get to see the cleavage on a weekly basis ...
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 25 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #140

Melon Master

QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Oct 25 2006, 03:49 PM)
DDD, that pic was fantastic. U are the man smile.gif

Thank you , Im just a self proclaimed pervert !!! NOT really just lucky food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 26 2006, 01:40 AM
Post #141

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 24 2006, 12:57 PM)

And that is all.

LOL... the 3 greatest letters to be grouped since NIN haha

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 25 2006, 05:32 PM)
at least you got the LOL in there  2thumbs.gif

and you're still married?  blink.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif If he is I dont know how

btw I still wouldnt help out that bird by paying for her new boobs.

And seriously, unscramble the faces of the other 2!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 26 2006, 08:18 AM
Post #142

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 26 2006, 01:40 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  If he is I dont know how

btw I still wouldnt help out that bird by paying for her new boobs.

And seriously, unscramble the faces of the other 2!

Well I look at it this way ,on the boobs , We spend allot of time with her so i will get to see the cleavage allot and Im guessing even more , just think of the heads that will turn when she and my S/O walk thru the mall or walk down the beach when were in Hawaii this feb .. I guess its a matter of helping a friend out to build her self esteem , she called my wife last night and said she had a apointment yesterday with the surgeon , he wants to give her a good sized D i dont know how many CC that is but for her its going to be a pretty big change , he will also relocate her nipples to the center as now they sag , He gave her a fake set to put in bra to see what she thought , and she told the wife her hubby about attacked her when she walked in with them on last night , that alone helped her make the decision ... and hell its only $4000. its not like its a life savings amount ... tongue.gif

I might go back and erase the extras faces I havent decided .... coco.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 26 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #143

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 25 2006, 11:40 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  If he is I dont know how

Nine Inch Nails? That's one of your no name bands wink.gif

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 26 2006, 06:18 AM)
Well I look at it this way ,on the boobs , We spend allot of time with her so i will get to see the cleavage allot and Im guessing even more  , just think of the heads that will turn when she and my S/O walk thru the mall or walk down the beach when were in Hawaii this feb  ..   I guess its a matter of helping a friend out to build her self esteem  , she called my wife last night and said she had a  apointment  yesterday with the  surgeon ,  he wants to give her a good sized D  i dont know how many CC that is but for her its going to be a pretty big change , he will also  relocate her nipples  to the center as now they sag ,  He gave her a fake set to put in  bra to see what she thought , and she told the  wife  her hubby about attacked her when she walked in with them on last night ,  that alone helped her make the decision ...  and hell its only $4000.  its not like its a  life savings amount ...  tongue.gif
I might go back and erase the  extras  faces  I havent decided  .... coco.gif

I dunno bout you but I wouldn't want a woman with a great pair of tits that I paid for hanging out with me and MY wife. How can you get a good look at them. Your wife will probably watch you like a hawk to see if you are paying more attention to her new D-cups than you should be. why don't they just take out a loan? and if she thinks she has been passed over for promotions cuz of her tits, suggest that maybe it's her BJ skills that are lacking and you could help her out with that.

oh yeah, since $4000 isn't much to you, could I borrow $4000? This top official from the Nigerian government emailed saying that I could get millions if I just deposit a few thousand into their account for handling fees. Seems like a risk free venture to me!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 26 2006, 01:50 PM
Post #144

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 26 2006, 11:52 AM)
Nine Inch Nails? That's one of your no name bands wink.gif
I dunno bout you but I wouldn't want a woman with a great pair of tits that I paid for hanging out with me and MY wife. How can you get a good look at them. Your wife will probably watch you like a hawk to see if you are paying more attention to her new D-cups than you should be. why don't they just take out a loan? and if she thinks she has been passed over for promotions cuz of her tits, suggest that maybe it's her BJ skills that are lacking and you could help her out with that.

oh yeah, since $4000 isn't much to you, could I borrow $4000? This top official from the Nigerian government emailed saying that I could get millions if I just deposit a few thousand into their account for handling fees. Seems like a risk free venture to me!

well no matter weather I pay or not my wife knows Im going to look , she is just resigned to that , her policy is , you can window shop all ya want but ya better come home to buy , as far as the people borrowing money , they could but how do you borrow for boobs ? I had suggested that well her hubby has used most of there borrowing power starting a carpet laying busness .. I suggested she needs to spend some time on her knees to get the promotions , she just smiled and said ( I tried that ) Dont know if she did or not but I dont think it out of the question . her Id let her practice on me ...

If you had female boobs I might send ya the 4000. but since yours our male I cant make that loan ...... Sorry I descriminate ...
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 26 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #145

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 26 2006, 11:50 AM)
well no matter weather I pay or not my wife knows Im going to look , she is just resigned to that ,  her policy is , you can window shop all ya want but ya better come home to buy  ,  as far as the people borrowing money  , they could but how do you borrow for boobs ?   I had suggested that   well her hubby has used most of there borrowing power starting a carpet laying busness ..   I suggested she needs to spend some time on her knees to get the promotions , she just smiled and said  ( I tried that )  Dont know if she did or not but  I dont think it out of the question .  her Id let her practice on me  ... 

If you had  female boobs I might send ya the  4000. but since yours our male  I cant make that loan  ...... Sorry   I descriminate ...

well then, loan her the money then, and provide her with a link to this place.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 26 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #146

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 26 2006, 01:57 PM)
well then, loan her the money then, and provide her with a link to this place.

great idea but I fear she will bring the wife along .... and the wife took a check to her today shes getting them done next week I guess ... we shall see the 4 of us are going to the def leapard concert friday night in moline , so we shall see if its uncomfotable now that I have given them the money .... 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 26 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #147

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 26 2006, 12:00 PM)
great idea   but I fear she will bring the wife along ....      and the wife took a check to her today  shes getting them done next week  I guess  ...    we shall see  the 4 of us are going to the  def leapard  concert  friday night  in moline , so we shall see if its uncomfotable now that I have given them the money ....   2thumbs.gif

geeze you guys go out on the town more often than lindsay lohan on a coke bender.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 26 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #148

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 26 2006, 03:01 PM)
geeze you guys go out on the town more often than lindsay lohan on a coke bender.

well thats why we need a baby sitter !!!! and dont know if I like the comparison there other then shes got great tits LOL
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 26 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #149

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 26 2006, 02:11 PM)
well thats why we need a baby sitter  !!!!  and dont know if I like  the comparison there   other then shes got great tits  LOL

ahhh good point!

and correction--HAD great tits. I always thought she'd get hotter and hotter as she got a little older, then ol lindsay turned 18 and the rest is a train wreck of a history.

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 26 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #150

Melon Master

[attachmentid=30945]

well I probably should not have posted this , I got this via phone today , shes getting braver , good thing Im going to be gone this weekend ....... enjoy , trying to get the hands down but im guessing that wont happen and yes bondi the face is blacked out ,, food-smiley-004.gif

This post has been edited by ddd35: Oct 31 2006, 07:23 AM
+Quote Post

37 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:47 AM