Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

66 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Baby21, Young and willing...

baby21
post Mar 4 2007, 05:22 AM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,168

I thought that it mite be nice to post one of these. -smile-

Hello everyone, I'm Baby21... the username kinda makes me cringe anymore, but it's all good. You honestly can call me whatever you like.. well most anything you'd like.

My camera sucks, so the date is always wrong on my pictures. I suck at posting pictures and stuff, and I'm really good at some things on the computer and horrible at others, so pray for the best. I hope to post pictures daily either to be rated or requests here on the message board, so you better keep me busy.

I'm an insomniac. I'm a college student... I guess the two go hand in hand. I'll be 19 this summer, and I guess just enjoy taking pictures and showing off what others seem to enjoy.

I'll try to keep on top of everything (He he! She said "on top" tongue.gif). Annnd well, message me if you want to know more.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 4 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #2

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

You're a nice addition to RMM. Your pictures are hot because you are hot, I guess the two go hand in hand. tongue.gif You keep posting and we'll keep drooling.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 4 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

welcome aboard , hope ya stay awhile , your hot as hell and make a great addition to this site ..
+Quote Post
belgian_french_frie
post Mar 4 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #4

A Cup

Member No.: 19,254

hi there welcome to RMM. I know what you mean about the student and not sleeping thing smile.gif. It's nice to see someone of my age group on this board (no offence to the elderly biggrin.gif). So what do you study???
Great to have you here, enjoy your stay.

grts
+Quote Post
r8rman
post Mar 4 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #5

B Cup

Member No.: 8,397

welcome to the threads..... anxious to see more...
have fun and show that personality as well as nice pix
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Mar 4 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #6

D Cup

Member No.: 13,121

a 411.....thats cool doll.......

again, welcome and keep up the great pics 2thumbs.gif

--------------------

"stunningly erotic" preferred by Hott
+Quote Post
baby21
post Mar 4 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #7

D Cup

QUOTE(belgian_french_frie @ Mar 4 2007, 09:20 AM)
hi there welcome to RMM. I know what you mean about the student and not sleeping thing smile.gif. It's nice to see someone of my age group on this board (no offence to the elderly biggrin.gif). So what do you study???
Great to have you here, enjoy your stay.

grts

I'm studying to get a bachelor's in Human Services and an associate's in Psychology. I'm trying to finish in three years because my parents are helping me out with 4 years of school, and I want to squeeze a year of grad school into that... so yeah, looks like I'll be a student for a while!
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Mar 4 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #8

E Cup+

Member No.: 1,473

welcome cutie smile.gif I definately want to know more.. smile.gif Your life story should do just fine smile.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
baby21
post Mar 4 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #9

D Cup

Full body shot.
+Quote Post
baby21
post Mar 4 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #10

D Cup

QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 4 2007, 04:35 PM)
welcome cutie  smile.gif   I definately want to know more..   smile.gif  Your life story should do just fine smile.gif

My life story!? I'll get to working on that...
I'm pretty young, so there wont be much to it..
I'm hoping to change that though wink.gif
+Quote Post
Puppet
post Mar 4 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #11

E Cup+

Member No.: 1,473

smile.gif .. well ill be following the story as it progresses then smile.gif

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
kcoc72
post Mar 4 2007, 05:07 PM
Post #12

C Cup

Member No.: 19,737

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 04:50 PM)
Full body shot.

What a great full body shot!! You are gorgeous girl with a very sexy body!!! Can't wait to see more of you!
+Quote Post
baby21
post Mar 4 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #13

D Cup

QUOTE(kcoc72 @ Mar 4 2007, 05:07 PM)
What a great full body shot!! You are gorgeous girl with a very sexy body!!! Can't wait to see more of you!

Thank you! tongue.gif
I kinda saw it as my "wana-be stripper" shot.. lmao.
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Mar 4 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #14

D Cup

Full body shot.

holy shit that is a fine ass and really nice set of walking sticks.....

great pic "baby" love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
baby21
post Mar 4 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #15

D Cup

QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 4 2007, 05:55 PM)
holy shit that is a fine ass and really nice set of walking sticks.....

great pic "baby" love-smiley-077.gif

walking sticks!! lol that's a first, I love it.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Mar 4 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #16

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 02:50 PM)
Full body shot.

damn what a view that is ... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 5 2007, 01:17 AM
Post #17

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 05:22 AM)

Hello everyone, I'm Baby21... the username kinda makes me cringe anymore, but it's all good. You honestly can call me whatever you like.. well most anything you'd like.

My camera sucks, so the date is always wrong on my pictures. I suck at posting pictures and stuff, and I'm really good at some things on the computer and horrible at others, so pray for the best. I hope to post pictures daily either to be rated or requests here on the message board, so you better keep me busy.

I'm an insomniac. I'm a college student... I guess the two go hand in hand. I'll be 19 this summer, and I guess just enjoy taking pictures and showing off what others seem to enjoy.

I'll try to keep on top of everything (He he! She said "on top" tongue.gif). Annnd well, message me if you want to know more.

Hey and welcome... I like your immature and silly humour, it'll fit in well with the rest of us tongue.gif

Your body is one to kill for thats for damn sure... Keep up the pics, no matter how terrible you think they are, I for one dig 'em grinning-smiley-003.gif

Full body shot.

Hot damn your sexy 22.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post Mar 5 2007, 02:54 AM
Post #18

D Cup

Ok.. so I believe one of the rules of this thing was to "update daily.." and well, how does "whenver possible" work??

I've taken A LOT of pictures today, and shared almost all of them. I guess you kind of run out of creative positions when you're taking your own pictures. Don't worry!! I'll sleep on it, and have a whole new set tomorrow.

So, odd question... but I was looking around myspace today and saw a picture of Hilary Duff... and she kinda looked really friggin sexy with her dark hair. I didn't know if I should go dye my hair dark brown or if I should find out how I could bang her/a look alike tongue.gif.

I've gotten a couple of requests so far for pictures. If you have any please post here or pm me. I'm waiting on a few of them because I lack the props tongue.gif. But... yeah, pm me or message me here if you want to talk/see anything.. I'll be up for a while!

nah.gif
+Quote Post
SKULLZ0MBIE
post Mar 5 2007, 03:08 AM
Post #19

C Cup

Member No.: 12,589

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 02:54 AM)
Ok.. so I believe one of the rules of this thing was to "update daily.." and well, how does "whenver possible" work??

I've taken A LOT of pictures today, and shared almost all of them. I guess you kind of run out of creative positions when you're taking your own pictures. Don't worry!! I'll sleep on it, and have a whole new set tomorrow.

So, odd question... but I was looking around myspace today and saw a picture of Hilary Duff... and she kinda looked really friggin sexy with her dark hair. I didn't know if I should go dye my hair dark brown or if I should find out how I could bang her/a look alike tongue.gif.

I've gotten a couple of requests so far for pictures. If you have any please post here or pm me. I'm waiting on a few of them because I lack the props tongue.gif. But... yeah, pm me or message me here if you want to talk/see anything.. I'll be up for a while!

nah.gif

Sound great baby21 2thumbs.gif
I would love to see you wearing some longleg boots, any color would be fine....that would be hot smilio09.gif

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post Mar 5 2007, 03:16 AM
Post #20

D Cup

QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Mar 5 2007, 03:08 AM)
Sound great baby21  2thumbs.gif
I would love to see you wearing some longleg boots, any color would be fine....that would be hot  smilio09.gif

smile.gif I'll work on that one!
I've been meaning to get me some... all I have is about shin high black winter boots, so umm.. I mite be going shopping here soon. smile.gif
+Quote Post
SKULLZ0MBIE
post Mar 5 2007, 03:19 AM
Post #21

C Cup

Member No.: 12,589

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 03:16 AM)
I've been meaning to get me some... all I have is about shin high black winter boots, so umm.. I mite be going shopping here soon. smile.gif

sweet, I get you love shopping anyway, like they always say, you can never have to many shoes tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 5 2007, 03:30 AM
Post #22

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 02:54 AM)

nah.gif

add me as a friend and I'll answer any question you may have! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
somfan
post Mar 5 2007, 03:34 AM
Post #23

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 12:16 AM)

Yes, by all means, it's a good excuse to go shopping...but in the meantime, shin high works good, too. food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 5 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #24

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 05:22 AM)

Welcome, Baby.

You make a fine addition to the boards. You have some great pics floating around here, but from reading your 411 i can tell you have a great attitude too... the winning combination. Can't wait to see what your tenure here has to offer. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Mar 5 2007, 02:09 PM
Post #25

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 03:22 AM)

hey, nice to finally get to know you a little better than just your naked body(although that is a good start!)
you sound like you have a pretty good personality and will fit right in around here.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 02:50 PM)
Full body shot.

holy snikes!
a body to match those perfect tits!

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 12:54 AM)

you'll have to send me a pic so I can give my professional opinion.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Mar 5 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #26

D Cup

2thumbs.gif i haven't seen a pic yet that i dont like

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 5 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #27

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

NYbandit is starting to look just a little too cool around here. I've gotta figure out a way to get this Baby21 girl to start posting pics in my threads unsure.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
davy
post Mar 6 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #28

B Cup

Member No.: 15,955

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 03:16 AM)

how about posting a pic with the shin high boots to appease us.
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Mar 6 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #29

D Cup

Full body shot.

this pick is so fucking perfect...i cant get enough.......... 22.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
baby21
post Mar 6 2007, 01:36 AM
Post #30

D Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 5 2007, 11:44 PM)
NYbandit is starting to look just a little too cool around here.  I've gotta figure out a way to get this Baby21 girl to start posting pics in my threads unsure.gif

Mmmaybe if you addressed me in my own thread, instead of "this Baby21 girl"
tongue.gif
Just a friendly idea. smile.gif
+Quote Post

66 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:59 PM