Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
baby21
I thought that it mite be nice to post one of these. -smile-

Hello everyone, I'm Baby21... the username kinda makes me cringe anymore, but it's all good. You honestly can call me whatever you like.. well most anything you'd like.

My camera sucks, so the date is always wrong on my pictures. I suck at posting pictures and stuff, and I'm really good at some things on the computer and horrible at others, so pray for the best. I hope to post pictures daily either to be rated or requests here on the message board, so you better keep me busy.

I'm an insomniac. I'm a college student... I guess the two go hand in hand. I'll be 19 this summer, and I guess just enjoy taking pictures and showing off what others seem to enjoy.

I'll try to keep on top of everything (He he! She said "on top" tongue.gif). Annnd well, message me if you want to know more.
closeup
You're a nice addition to RMM. Your pictures are hot because you are hot, I guess the two go hand in hand. tongue.gif You keep posting and we'll keep drooling.
ddd35
welcome aboard , hope ya stay awhile , your hot as hell and make a great addition to this site ..
belgian_french_frie
hi there welcome to RMM. I know what you mean about the student and not sleeping thing smile.gif. It's nice to see someone of my age group on this board (no offence to the elderly biggrin.gif). So what do you study???
Great to have you here, enjoy your stay.

grts
r8rman
welcome to the threads..... anxious to see more...
have fun and show that personality as well as nice pix
nybandit
a 411.....thats cool doll.......

again, welcome and keep up the great pics 2thumbs.gif
baby21
QUOTE(belgian_french_frie @ Mar 4 2007, 09:20 AM)
hi there welcome to RMM. I know what you mean about the student and not sleeping thing smile.gif. It's nice to see someone of my age group on this board (no offence to the elderly biggrin.gif). So what do you study???
Great to have you here, enjoy your stay.

grts

I'm studying to get a bachelor's in Human Services and an associate's in Psychology. I'm trying to finish in three years because my parents are helping me out with 4 years of school, and I want to squeeze a year of grad school into that... so yeah, looks like I'll be a student for a while!
Puppet
welcome cutie smile.gif I definately want to know more.. smile.gif Your life story should do just fine smile.gif
baby21
Full body shot.
baby21
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 4 2007, 04:35 PM)
welcome cutie  smile.gif   I definately want to know more..   smile.gif  Your life story should do just fine smile.gif

My life story!? I'll get to working on that...
I'm pretty young, so there wont be much to it..
I'm hoping to change that though wink.gif
Puppet
smile.gif .. well ill be following the story as it progresses then smile.gif
kcoc72
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 04:50 PM)
Full body shot.

What a great full body shot!! You are gorgeous girl with a very sexy body!!! Can't wait to see more of you!
baby21
QUOTE(kcoc72 @ Mar 4 2007, 05:07 PM)
What a great full body shot!! You are gorgeous girl with a very sexy body!!! Can't wait to see more of you!

Thank you! tongue.gif
I kinda saw it as my "wana-be stripper" shot.. lmao.
nybandit
Full body shot.

holy shit that is a fine ass and really nice set of walking sticks.....

great pic "baby" love-smiley-077.gif
baby21
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 4 2007, 05:55 PM)
holy shit that is a fine ass and really nice set of walking sticks.....

great pic "baby" love-smiley-077.gif

walking sticks!! lol that's a first, I love it.
ddd35
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 02:50 PM)
Full body shot.

damn what a view that is ... tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 05:22 AM)

Hello everyone, I'm Baby21... the username kinda makes me cringe anymore, but it's all good. You honestly can call me whatever you like.. well most anything you'd like.

My camera sucks, so the date is always wrong on my pictures. I suck at posting pictures and stuff, and I'm really good at some things on the computer and horrible at others, so pray for the best. I hope to post pictures daily either to be rated or requests here on the message board, so you better keep me busy.

I'm an insomniac. I'm a college student... I guess the two go hand in hand. I'll be 19 this summer, and I guess just enjoy taking pictures and showing off what others seem to enjoy.

I'll try to keep on top of everything (He he! She said "on top" tongue.gif). Annnd well, message me if you want to know more.

Hey and welcome... I like your immature and silly humour, it'll fit in well with the rest of us tongue.gif

Your body is one to kill for thats for damn sure... Keep up the pics, no matter how terrible you think they are, I for one dig 'em grinning-smiley-003.gif

Full body shot.

Hot damn your sexy 22.gif
baby21
Ok.. so I believe one of the rules of this thing was to "update daily.." and well, how does "whenver possible" work??

I've taken A LOT of pictures today, and shared almost all of them. I guess you kind of run out of creative positions when you're taking your own pictures. Don't worry!! I'll sleep on it, and have a whole new set tomorrow.

So, odd question... but I was looking around myspace today and saw a picture of Hilary Duff... and she kinda looked really friggin sexy with her dark hair. I didn't know if I should go dye my hair dark brown or if I should find out how I could bang her/a look alike tongue.gif.

I've gotten a couple of requests so far for pictures. If you have any please post here or pm me. I'm waiting on a few of them because I lack the props tongue.gif. But... yeah, pm me or message me here if you want to talk/see anything.. I'll be up for a while!

nah.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 02:54 AM)
Ok.. so I believe one of the rules of this thing was to "update daily.." and well, how does "whenver possible" work??

I've taken A LOT of pictures today, and shared almost all of them. I guess you kind of run out of creative positions when you're taking your own pictures. Don't worry!! I'll sleep on it, and have a whole new set tomorrow.

So, odd question... but I was looking around myspace today and saw a picture of Hilary Duff... and she kinda looked really friggin sexy with her dark hair. I didn't know if I should go dye my hair dark brown or if I should find out how I could bang her/a look alike tongue.gif.

I've gotten a couple of requests so far for pictures. If you have any please post here or pm me. I'm waiting on a few of them because I lack the props tongue.gif. But... yeah, pm me or message me here if you want to talk/see anything.. I'll be up for a while!

nah.gif

Sound great baby21 2thumbs.gif
I would love to see you wearing some longleg boots, any color would be fine....that would be hot smilio09.gif
baby21
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Mar 5 2007, 03:08 AM)
Sound great baby21  2thumbs.gif
I would love to see you wearing some longleg boots, any color would be fine....that would be hot  smilio09.gif

smile.gif I'll work on that one!
I've been meaning to get me some... all I have is about shin high black winter boots, so umm.. I mite be going shopping here soon. smile.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 03:16 AM)
I've been meaning to get me some... all I have is about shin high black winter boots, so umm.. I mite be going shopping here soon. smile.gif

sweet, I get you love shopping anyway, like they always say, you can never have to many shoes tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 02:54 AM)

nah.gif

add me as a friend and I'll answer any question you may have! tongue.gif
somfan
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 12:16 AM)

Yes, by all means, it's a good excuse to go shopping...but in the meantime, shin high works good, too. food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 05:22 AM)

Welcome, Baby.

You make a fine addition to the boards. You have some great pics floating around here, but from reading your 411 i can tell you have a great attitude too... the winning combination. Can't wait to see what your tenure here has to offer. wink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 03:22 AM)

hey, nice to finally get to know you a little better than just your naked body(although that is a good start!)
you sound like you have a pretty good personality and will fit right in around here.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 4 2007, 02:50 PM)
Full body shot.

holy snikes!
a body to match those perfect tits!

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 12:54 AM)

you'll have to send me a pic so I can give my professional opinion.
nybandit
2thumbs.gif i haven't seen a pic yet that i dont like
Bobaloo
NYbandit is starting to look just a little too cool around here. I've gotta figure out a way to get this Baby21 girl to start posting pics in my threads unsure.gif
davy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 03:16 AM)

how about posting a pic with the shin high boots to appease us.
nybandit
Full body shot.

this pick is so fucking perfect...i cant get enough.......... 22.gif
baby21
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 5 2007, 11:44 PM)
NYbandit is starting to look just a little too cool around here.  I've gotta figure out a way to get this Baby21 girl to start posting pics in my threads unsure.gif

Mmmaybe if you addressed me in my own thread, instead of "this Baby21 girl"
tongue.gif
Just a friendly idea. smile.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 01:36 AM)
tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif ...sorry Bob but... smilio04.gif
baby21
I hope you like black..
I sure do wink.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 03:06 AM)
I hope you like black..
I sure do wink.gif

how did you know Black is my Fav color popc1.gif
somfan
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 12:06 AM)
I hope you like black..
I sure do wink.gif

Thanks for modeling those boots! But, yes, I think you deserve a new pair. popc1.gif And then you can model those....
baby21
Ok!! So I spread the love around and posted some pics in various 411s. Go ahead... yell at me for missing yours tongue.gif.. I'm sure I'll get around to it.

I know there's a thread for this, and it's been addressed, but I really sorta kinda hate the whole "spreading out" the rating pictures deal. I have pictures I seriously took DAYS ago that still aren't up... I mean, I understand the reasoning behind it, but one of my pictures keeps getting pushed back.. I wonder if it'll ever go up... maybe that's a hint to take it down, haha.

I hope you all enjoy the boot pictures. I'll work on another request tomorrow night. Someone's going to have to send me batteries.. my camera is getting a workout!!

OH!! Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to message me or write me a welcome here. I appreciate it!! Sorry if I don't respond to all, I swear I read them smile.gif. They make me feel specciiiaaal.

tongue.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
NYbandit is starting to look just a little too cool around here.  I've gotta figure out a way to get this Baby21 girl to start posting pics in my threads unsure.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 01:36 AM)
tongue.gif

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how you get a girl's attention. blink.gif

Anyway...

Hi baby, I've left you messages around the boards. and seeing as you've so thoroughly schooled me, I can say it here too... Baby, you've got a killer bod. Your shape is awesome and I love your stomach. I'm loving all these new pics you've been spreading around here. I've got a hookup on rechargeable batteries... If that will keep the new pictures flowing, I'll help ya out there. wink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 5 2007, 09:44 PM)
NYbandit is starting to look just a little too cool around here.  I've gotta figure out a way to get this Baby21 girl to start posting pics in my threads confused-smiley-013.gif

ahhh, the not so subtle hint.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 5 2007, 11:36 PM)
tongue.gif

this baby21girl is funny laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 01:06 AM)
I hope you like black..
I sure do wink.gif

Good lord! They must put something special in the water in....uhh wherever you live, to grow perfect looking girls like yourself. The tits, the body, the oh so sexy poses. I'm in heaven.
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 02:13AM)
Ok!! So I spread the love around and posted some pics in various 411s. Go ahead... yell at me for missing yours .. I'm sure I'll get around to it.

I know there's a thread for this, and it's been addressed, but I really sorta kinda hate the whole "spreading out" the rating pictures deal. I have pictures I seriously took DAYS ago that still aren't up... I mean, I understand the reasoning behind it, but one of my pictures keeps getting pushed back.. I wonder if it'll ever go up... maybe that's a hint to take it down, haha.

I hope you all enjoy the boot pictures. I'll work on another request tomorrow night. Someone's going to have to send me batteries.. my camera is getting a workout!!

OH!! Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to message me or write me a welcome here. I appreciate it!! Sorry if I don't respond to all, I swear I read them . They make me feel specciiiaaal.

When the pics are spread out over the course of days, it makes people want to see them all the more, instead of being posted all at once.
Plus you can post as many pics here as your heart desires. wink.gif
Oh and don't let that puppet character near your boots! ohmy.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 03:06 AM)
I hope you like black..
I sure do wink.gif

black, blue, yellow, red......whatever....as long as you ar wearing it....it is my favorite color......

what a body baby.... 03.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 6 2007, 03:33 PM)
black, blue, yellow, red......whatever....as long as you ar wearing it....it is my favorite color......

what a body baby.... 03.gif

Boy, that's almost like when I heard bondi say, "what a body, preteenager"
nybandit
NYbandit is starting to look just a little too cool around here.  I've gotta figure out a way to get this Baby21 girl to start posting pics in my threads confused-smiley-013.gif

*runs by Bobaloo's thread to see if begging works*

had to come back and wonder if you ever were smooth with the ladies??

coco.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(nybandit @ Mar 6 2007, 04:47 PM)
*runs by Bobaloo's thread to see if begging works*

had to come back and wonder if you ever were smooth with the ladies??

coco.gif

Only the ones are are hard of hearing.
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 6 2007, 03:44 PM)
Only the ones are are hard of hearing.

grinning-smiley-003.gif
baby21
Hey!! No fighting on my 411... Naughty boys, I'll have to hand out spankings here if you don't cut it out...
r8rman
Hey baby....
never made a 411, but after following your posts -I may have to do that... super pics
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 08:48 PM)
Hey!! No fighting on my 411... Naughty boys, I'll have to hand out spankings here if you don't cut it out...

Then you'll excuse me if I keep up the warfare. smilio12.gif
baby21
OK!!
SO MY STUPID INTERNET CONNECTION IS GOING ABOUT... LET'S SEE... NOWHERE!!! SOO, I'LL HAVE A NICE SUPRISE FOR YOU ALL WHENEVER IT LETS ME DOING ANYTHING..

I mean, I can't shrink my pictures, I can't post them, I can hardly get on here... Hopefully when I check back tonight things will be running smoothly.

sad.gif

angry-smiley-011.gif to comcast by the way.
baby21
I got a question about the "big blue thing" on my shoulder...
It's my tattoo, no it's not that big, and well... here's a picture.
evade20
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 7 2007, 03:19 AM)
I got a question about the "big blue thing" on my shoulder...
It's my tattoo, no it's not that big, and well... here's a picture.

We're going to have to teach you how to change the date on your camera... tongue.gif Oh, and nice tat!
evade20
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 7 2007, 12:17 AM)
OK!!
SO MY STUPID INTERNET CONNECTION IS GOING ABOUT... LET'S SEE... NOWHERE!!! SOO, I'LL HAVE A NICE SUPRISE FOR YOU ALL WHENEVER IT LETS ME DOING ANYTHING..

I mean, I can't shrink my pictures, I can't post them, I can hardly get on here... Hopefully when I check back tonight things will be running smoothly.

sad.gif
angry-smiley-011.gif to comcast by the way.

Make sure your pics are .jpeg (.jpg) files. The board won't accept bitmapped (.bmp) files. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Mar 6 2007, 10:48 PM)

Well, if that isn't license and reason to misbehave, I don't know what is confused-smiley-013.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.