Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> I Have A Fantasy.., Fantasies

lovelyjubblies
post Mar 30 2023, 02:41 AM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,715
Bra size (for females only): E and more

OK so I have this fantasy I haven't told anyone before. I would love someone to benefit financially from me. Either by selling pics of me with my permission and them keeping the money or by them getting paid to arrange for me to sext or cam with someone. It's probably weird and a nobody would want to do it for me, but I've thought about it for a long time about how it would turn me on

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bigtittyfan
post Mar 30 2023, 07:56 AM
Post #2

E Cup+

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,775

QUOTE(lovelyjubblies @ Mar 30 2023, 12:41 AM)
OK so I have this fantasy I haven't told anyone before. I would love someone to benefit financially from me. Either by selling pics of me with my permission and them keeping the money or by them getting paid to arrange for me to sext or cam with someone. It's probably weird and a nobody would want to do it for me, but I've thought about it for a long time about how it would turn me on

I wouldn’t think that you would have a hard time finding someone to take advantage of that sexy lady. Love your big Melons!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:43 PM