Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I Have A Fantasy..
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
lovelyjubblies
OK so I have this fantasy I haven't told anyone before. I would love someone to benefit financially from me. Either by selling pics of me with my permission and them keeping the money or by them getting paid to arrange for me to sext or cam with someone. It's probably weird and a nobody would want to do it for me, but I've thought about it for a long time about how it would turn me on
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(lovelyjubblies @ Mar 30 2023, 12:41 AM)
OK so I have this fantasy I haven't told anyone before. I would love someone to benefit financially from me. Either by selling pics of me with my permission and them keeping the money or by them getting paid to arrange for me to sext or cam with someone. It's probably weird and a nobody would want to do it for me, but I've thought about it for a long time about how it would turn me on

I wouldn’t think that you would have a hard time finding someone to take advantage of that sexy lady. Love your big Melons!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.