Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pregnant Boobs, What do you think?

ddd35
post Feb 7 2008, 03:42 PM
Post #91

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(jessie @ Feb 2 2008, 12:19 AM)
Here are some more of me full of milk!!![attachmentid=58082][attachmentid=58083]

damn I lov em ...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
evade20
post May 2 2008, 01:15 AM
Post #92

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(jessie @ Feb 2 2008, 02:19 AM)
Here are some more of me full of milk!!![attachmentid=58082][attachmentid=58083]

Just gorgeous.!!!!

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
KLFMUMU
post May 16 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #93

A Cup

Member No.: 26,339

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 18 2007, 12:14 PM)
okay  I just got done feeding the cows and calves this morning ,, got a question

how many of ya drink milk   from the grocery store ?   or drink capoccino(spelling ) or cream in your coffee or ice cream  ,,,    the difference between  womens breast milk and cows milk  is  simple ,  cows eat there after birth , they eat  the corn out of there shit ,and never shower ,  and we drink there milk ,  but you wont try breast milk of the women that you expect to  swallow your load , and she washes daily and practices personal hygeine ,  lets not forget were the food we eat and drink everyday comes from before we begin to judge the practice of others .

That is all ...

Well said ddd35, The same can be said about anal sex. I have a couple of friends who are gay "I'm not in case you wonder" but they take a lot of shit about being
"Chocolate Chimmney Sweeps" from some of my other friends who are straight man.
The point I'm trying to make is most straight man would jump at the chance to have anal sex with a woman and think it was fantastic, but if a man has anal sex with another man then it's sick. Shows what type of sad two faced hypocritical world we live in.

--------------------
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."
+Quote Post
dddman69
post May 17 2008, 11:13 AM
Post #94

B Cup

Member No.: 25,336

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 18 2007, 12:14 PM)
okay  I just got done feeding the cows and calves this morning ,, got a question

how many of ya drink milk   from the grocery store ?   or drink capoccino(spelling ) or cream in your coffee or ice cream  ,,,    the difference between  womens breast milk and cows milk  is  simple ,  cows eat there after birth , they eat  the corn out of there shit ,and never shower ,  and we drink there milk ,  but you wont try breast milk of the women that you expect to  swallow your load , and she washes daily and practices personal hygeine ,  lets not forget were the food we eat and drink everyday comes from before we begin to judge the practice of others .

That is all ...

Right On 3d!

Oh and don't forget all that cheese you guys just ate on your pizza that came from milk which came from a cow's tit!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 19 2008, 07:17 PM
Post #95

Melon Master

QUOTE(KLFMUMU @ May 16 2008, 12:11 PM)
Well said ddd35, The same can be said about anal sex. I have a couple of friends who are gay "I'm not in case you wonder" but they take a lot of shit about being
The point I'm trying to make is most straight man would jump at the chance to have anal sex with a woman and think it was fantastic, but if a man has anal sex with another man then it's sick. Shows what type of sad two faced hypocritical world we live in.

Oh I agree and No Im not gay either .. Its just some on the breast Milk thought is was disgusting , I think a women with Milk engorged breast is very sexy and in the throws of passion if ya catch a squirt then so be it ..
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 19 2008, 07:17 PM
Post #96

Melon Master

QUOTE(dddman69 @ May 17 2008, 09:13 AM)
Right On 3d!

Oh and don't forget all that cheese you guys just ate on your pizza that came from milk which came from a cow's tit!

yeah i did forget the cheese .. LOL tongue.gif
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post May 20 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #97

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

I don't suppose there is a chance we will get back to seeing more pix of lovely milk swollen tits is there??? 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 20 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #98

Melon Master

QUOTE(stevieboy @ May 20 2008, 06:28 AM)
I don't suppose there is a chance we will get back to seeing more pix of lovely milk swollen tits is there???  2thumbs.gif

Damn i hope so ! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post May 20 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #99

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(KLFMUMU @ May 16 2008, 12:11 PM)

bang.gif blink.gif

that is just F*****G WRONG.... cause that is just F*****G WRONG. I don't care what 3d thinks

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 20 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #100

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ May 20 2008, 07:13 PM)
bang.gif  blink.gif
that is just F*****G  WRONG.... cause that is just F*****G  WRONG.  I don't care what 3d thinks

feelings always mutual LOL
+Quote Post
bounce
post May 20 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #101

A Cup

Member No.: 26,613

i personally find it very sexy. i'm surprised how many people disagree. blink.gif
+Quote Post
cycle_guy
post May 21 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #102

B Cup

Member No.: 25,221

I'm with you, Bounce.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 21 2008, 07:10 AM
Post #103

Melon Master

QUOTE(bounce @ May 20 2008, 08:38 PM)
i personally find it very sexy. i'm surprised how many people disagree.  blink.gif

well I find you very sexy as well .. tongue.gif love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
Fireheart_thunder
post May 29 2008, 08:31 PM
Post #104

A Cup

Member No.: 26,781

I love them. My GF is actually trying to induce herself.
+Quote Post
HOTWIFE3212
post May 29 2008, 10:31 PM
Post #105

A Cup

Member No.: 24,957

I know that this may jepordize my somewhat popularity, but when boobs turn into something acutally functional, they kinda lose the appeal to me. But this is coming from a girl who hasnt been pregnant yet. However, when I become a mommy, it will take a while b4 I will post again.

PS Im drunk so whatever jerkit.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 30 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #106

Melon Master

QUOTE(HOTWIFE3212 @ May 29 2008, 08:31 PM)
I know that this may jepordize my somewhat popularity, but when boobs turn into something acutally functional, they kinda lose the appeal to me. But this is coming from a girl who hasnt been pregnant yet. However, when I become a mommy, it will take a while b4 I will post again.

PS Im drunk so whatever jerkit.gif

If you drunk , your half way to getting pregnant .. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 10 2008, 01:37 PM
Post #107

Melon Master

Okay heres a question for all , I was at a Boy scout camp last night for my boy , and there were about 290 boys present with parents granparents and such , we were all stting around the camp fire and they were getting ready for the evenings program , when i became aware that a very large breasted women had one of her breasts exposed and she was feeding her baby , with no attempt to cover it , Now for the record thsi was a very large breasted lady I couldnt guess her cup size , I heard the term Watermelons more then once , well she was sitting were the staff was to sit so she ws asked to move , well she went and stood right at the entrance to the area , still with her boob exposed and this small baby suckling her nipple .. Well finally after some parents had said somthing to the camp Director he went and asked her to at least cover her breast ,as these 288 boys ranging from 8 -18 didnt need that show . well she was heard loudly saying , (its my right to feed my child ) the guys said ys but could you at least cover it so these 290 8-18 yr old boys dont have to see it , there parents are getting really upset ...

Anyway my question is what do you folks think ?

I myself feel a little common sense needed to be used !!!!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 10 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #108

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 10 2008, 01:37 PM)
Okay heres a question for all   ,   I was at a Boy scout camp last night for my boy  ,   and there were about  290  boys present with parents granparents and such  ,  we were all stting around the camp  fire and they were getting ready for the evenings program  , when i became aware  that a very large breasted women  had one of her breasts exposed and she was feeding her baby  , with no attempt to cover it  , Now for the record thsi was a very  large breasted lady  I couldnt guess her cup size , I heard the term  Watermelons   more then once  ,   well she was sitting  were the staff was to sit so she ws asked to move  ,  well she  went and stood right at the entrance to the  area  , still with her boob exposed and this small baby  suckling her nipple  ..  Well finally  after some parents had said somthing to the camp Director  he went and asked her to at least cover her breast ,as these  288  boys ranging from 8 -18  didnt need that show  . well she was heard  loudly saying  ,  (its my right to feed my child  )  the guys said  ys  but could you at least cover it  so these  290   8-18  yr old boys dont have to see it  , there parents are getting really upset  ... 

Anyway   my question is what  do you folks think  ? 

I myself feel a little common sense needed to be used  !!!!

In New York State you could be charged with harrassment for interferring in any way with the right of a woman to breast feed her child!!!! That is the way it should be...No exceptions. The parents of these 8-18 year-old boys need to grow up!

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jul 10 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #109

Melon Master

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 10 2008, 03:51 PM)
In New York State you could be charged with harrassment for interferring in any way with the right of a woman tobreast feed her child!!!!  That is the way it should be...No exception.  The parents of these 8-18 year-old boys need to grow up!

yeah might be right , Just curious you have any kids ? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
CABoobGuy
post Jul 31 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #110

A Cup

Member No.: 8,493

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 10 2008, 05:51 PM)
In New York State you could be charged with harrassment for interferring in any way with the right of a woman tobreast feed her child!!!!  That is the way it should be...No exception.  The parents of these 8-18 year-old boys need to grow up!

Wrong. The woman breast feeding her child has no right to interfere with how the parents of those children raise them. She is not entitled to give lessons in breast feeding to minors, especially those that are not her own! Consider the group you are in - if it was a retreat for college students, fine, let her walk around topless. These are 8-18 year olds and their parents determine how and when and by whom they are taught about sexuality.

Just like an adult web site. RMM has no right to send emails to known minors. You may say, "it's just breast feeding." It doesn't matter - they're minors, and their parents decide this issue. When the children become adults then they make that decision for themselves and eventually, for their own children.

All that woman had to do was to show a little respect and decorum by covering herself.
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Jul 31 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #111

B Cup

Member No.: 27,383

An interesting topic that always brings up both camps.

Camp A - It's natural, people have been doing it for countless generations, everything should be cool.

Camp B - Your tit's out. It shouldn't be.

Well I belong to a different camp...

I have seen in some resteraunts, the latest being a McSpew's (or McDonald's as I think they are called officially) where a lady was breast feeding her child. A mother had a complaint about it because her young son could see, and the mother invited the boy over to ask questions.

I think this is the best way to handle it. It takes out any sexuality from the situation, and the boy learns that it is a vital part of life. Next time he sees somebody breast-feeding, he will think nothing of it - unless like me he's a dirty little bugger and thinks to himself that the baby is one lucky SOB...

--------------------
There is only one theory:
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 1 2008, 11:23 AM
Post #112

Melon Master

QUOTE(CABoobGuy @ Jul 31 2008, 04:02 PM)
Wrong. The woman breast feeding her child has no right to interfere with how the parents of those children raise them. She is not entitled to give lessons in breast feeding to minors, especially those that are not her own!  Consider the group you are in - if it was a retreat for college students, fine, let her walk around topless.  These are 8-18 year olds and their parents determine how and when and by whom they are taught about sexuality.

Just like an adult web site.  RMM has no right to send emails to known minors.  You may say, "it's just breast feeding."  It doesn't matter - they're minors, and their parents decide this issue.  When the children become adults then they make that decision for themselves and eventually, for their own children.

All that woman had to do was to show a little respect and decorum by covering herself.

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Jul 31 2008, 06:47 PM)
An interesting topic that always brings up both camps.

Camp A - It's natural, people have been doing it for countless generations, everything should be cool.

Camp B - Your tit's out. It shouldn't be.

Well I belong to a different camp...

I have seen in some resteraunts, the latest being a McSpew's (or McDonald's as I think they are called officially) where a lady was breast feeding her child. A mother had a complaint about it because her young son could see, and the mother invited the boy over to ask questions.

I think this is the best way to handle it. It takes out any sexuality from the situation, and the boy learns that it is a vital part of life. Next time he sees somebody breast-feeding, he will think nothing of it - unless like me he's a dirty little bugger and thinks to himself that the baby is one lucky SOB...

well the part I left out in my story was this gal that was breast feeding was one of our troop's leaders daughter , so the rest of us felt somewhat awkward during her feeding as we knew eyes were watching .. For me being the bbob man I am it was kinda cool cause the gal had hge breasts and they were extremely tight cause she hadnt fed for a while ..but Like Ca guy said some of the parents were really uneasy about it one mother in our troop her son is 16 and she claimed he had never seen a boob , i think differently but she was pissed beyound believe at the site , I think she was jealous cause shes flat compared to the gal ..LOL tongue.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Aug 1 2008, 05:10 PM
Post #113

Melon Master

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 1 2008, 11:23 AM)
well the part I left out in my story was this gal that was breast feeding was one of our troop's  leaders daughter  , so the rest of us felt somewhat awkward  during her feeding as we knew eyes were watching  ..  For me being the bbob man I am  it was kinda cool cause the gal had hge breasts and they were extremely tight cause she hadnt fed for a while ..but Like  Ca guy said  some of the parents were really uneasy  about it  one mother in our troop her son is  16  and she claimed he had never seen a boob  , i think differently but  she was pissed beyound believe  at the site  ,  I think she was jealous  cause shes flat compared to the gal  ..LOL   tongue.gif

Any sixteen year old that hasn't seen a boob isn't doing his job as a teenager!!!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif His dad probably has a ton of porn in his closet that he should be snooping for... Then again mom may just not know her son very well confused-smiley-013.gif coz.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Aug 2 2008, 06:58 AM
Post #114

D Cup

Member No.: 8,510

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 10 2008, 05:51 PM)

I agree with evade, the parents need to see this in the context it was meant, unfortunately they are the ones guilty of sexualising this. Breast feeding is natural and that should be how the kids see it as well. As a parent i would not allow my children to intimidate a mother feeding a baby however they choose to do so, if some one finds it uncomfortable because of their hangups they should move away.

On a less serious note Boys shouldn't be taught women are either mothers or lovers/madonna/ whores complex ..... we can multi task dammit we get to do it all !!!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Aug 2 2008, 07:47 AM
Post #115

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

Well this big boob lover is all for a woman wanting to pop her huge titty out in public be it for breast feeding or sunbathing or for my enjoyment or what ever.

I think the general public hangup on tits especially here in the US is a draconian ideal that needs to be updated. Our European and Austrailian RMMers have lifted somewhat the "ban" on titties on TV and in the public. I mean go to any European or Aussie beach and there are titties everywhere and no one even pays them any mind except as a normal sunbather. We have clothing optional beaches here in the States as well. ( I mean I think it is that way as well in Europe and Austrailia, please correct me if I'm wrong you RMMers from those places.)

I'm sure the milk maid caused a lot of in car conversations and explanations by her actions laughing-smiley-017.gif Which I think should happen to be honest. As a society kids growing up are taught that nudity is a bad thing sometimes but yet we are allowed as toddlers to run around naked as a jay bird even in public and everyone thinks its cute. When your 38 , not so much.

The social tolerance bar needs to be raised just a smidgen to include the occasional new mommy popping her titty out in public to feed her baby.

Now in a huge public setting like a scout troupe meeting or a restaraunt, mebbe some discretion should be used. I mean I hate when some couple brings their crying brat into a eatery that I am trying to enjoy my night out. I mean get a fucking baby sitter THEN come out. BUT if she wants to pop out her tits and feed her kids then kudos, dinner and a show!! Maybe the well endowed woman just wanted to show off her Big milky titties to all on lookers. If I don't get offended to her showing her tits then she couldnt get offended if I whip out my cock and start jerking off!!!

I wonder if everyone in that Scout meeting got their "First Titty" merit badge that evening.

On a tangent thought that just jumped into my brain. I think there should be a Scout troupe for adults. You earn badges for bucket list items like "First Threesome", " Proposition A Hooker" , "Skydiving" , " First Cunnilingus Tongue Injury" The list could go on and on.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 2 2008, 09:10 AM
Post #116

Melon Master

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 2 2008, 05:47 AM)
Well this big boob lover is all for a woman wanting to pop her huge titty out in public be it for breast feeding or sunbathing or for my enjoyment or what ever.

I think the general public hangup on tits especially here in the US is a draconian ideal that needs to be updated. Our European and Austrailian RMMers have lifted somewhat the "ban" on titties on TV and in the public. I mean go to any European or Aussie beach and there are titties everywhere and no one even pays them any mind except as a normal sunbather. We have clothing optional beaches here in the States as well. ( I mean I think it is that way as well in Europe and Austrailia, please correct me if I'm wrong you RMMers from those places.) 

I'm sure the milk maid caused a lot of in car conversations and explanations by her actions laughing-smiley-017.gif   Which I think should happen to be honest.  As a society kids growing up are taught that nudity is a bad thing sometimes but yet we are allowed as toddlers to run around naked as a jay bird even in public and everyone thinks its cute.  When your 38 , not so much. 

The social tolerance bar needs to be raised just a smidgen to include the occasional new mommy popping her titty out in public to feed her baby. 
Now in a huge public setting like a scout troupe meeting or a restaraunt, mebbe some discretion should be used. I mean I hate when some couple brings their crying brat into a eatery that I am trying to enjoy my night out. I mean get a fucking baby sitter THEN come out.  BUT if she wants to pop out her tits and feed her kids then kudos, dinner and a show!!   Maybe the well endowed woman just wanted to show off her Big milky titties to all on lookers.  If I don't get offended to her showing her tits then she couldnt get offended if I whip out my cock and start jerking off!!!

I wonder if everyone in that Scout meeting got their "First Titty" merit badge that evening.

On a tangent thought that just jumped into my brain.  I think there should be a Scout troupe for adults. You earn badges for bucket list items like "First Threesome", " Proposition A Hooker" ,  "Skydiving" , " First Cunnilingus Tongue Injury"  The list could go on and on.

well said food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
post Jan 10 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #117

Group:
Member No.: 0

wow. lactating had not crossed my mind in a long time! =D i've had a pretty long spell of flippin over hot moms/pregnant women so hell yea, i'd go for some o that! i saw cheaper by the dozen 2 the other day and got a total girlyboner over piper perabo all knocked up - YUM! tho, gotta admit i been checkin out chicks who i normally wouldn't look at twice jsut cause they got a lil one hangin on their arm! =P

as for public breastfeeding, i'm all for it. if the mother's comfortable with it, i don't think anyone's has the right to make her ashamed of it. odd how tetchy people get over people this when society's so sexualized. we're constantly surrounded by media full of softcore images and allusions but someone whips out a breast cause lil Jimmy's hungry and that's indecent? *baffled*
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
cycle_guy
post Jan 12 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #118

B Cup

Member No.: 25,221

OP, I like the way you think wink.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 13 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #119

Melon Master

This thread needs more pics... tongue.gif

user posted image

Like our very own NYCSweatermelons! grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
NYCSweatermelons
post Feb 22 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #120

A Cup

Member No.: 23,253

I'm currently preg, -- knocked up, actually -- and loving it, and I was a natural DD before. My tits have DEF gotten bigger, as have my nipples. Preggo women are def hornier than norma, and it's awesome!

I've posted one pic of my preggo bod and more are coming. Def let me know what you think.
+Quote Post

10 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:47 PM