Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pregnant Boobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
gazelle_s12
Hi every one smile.gif,

I would like to hear from the guys and gals about what you think of lactating breasts?

For me I love lactating breasts theres nothing hotter, then milk comming out of female breast, and I'v been lucky enough to try it from the breasts. it's great thats all I can say.
scottmagus
I really don't have an opinion on this matter as I have never experieanced them (on a woman of course), though I would like to try.
ddd35
its all good .. 2thumbs.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 16 2007, 04:07 PM)
its all good  .. 2thumbs.gif

Ok gang I have had 3 kids & the only reason I breast feed was because it is good for the little ones. I never did it in public & I cut them off (kids not boobs)after 2-3 months.
I hated it . They where sore they leaked & Af was not ever able to play! Hated it .

Nope not for me!!!!!!!
ddd35
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Feb 16 2007, 04:29 PM)
Ok gang I have had 3 kids & the only reason I breast feed was because it is good for the little ones. I never did it in public & I cut them off (kids not boobs)after 2-3 months.
I hated it . They where sore they leaked & Af was not ever able to play! Hated it .
Nope not for me!!!!!!!

Ma MA MA MA ..Im hungry drinkup.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 16 2007, 04:31 PM)
Ma MA  MA MA   ..Im hungry  drinkup.gif

Yucky yucky dry.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Feb 16 2007, 04:33 PM)
Yucky yucky dry.gif

well maybe I can just slip a little lower and have a lick ... smilio09.gif
bondiguy
What do you know? This topic has already been created...lactating breasts bang.gif
Blond Bombshell
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now I have to go out in the cold & take the kids out to play.

Just grrrrreat
ddd35
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Feb 16 2007, 04:36 PM)
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now I have to go out in the cold & take the kids out to play.

Just grrrrreat

lol sorry
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 16 2007, 04:34 PM)
What do you know? This topic has already been created...lactating breasts  bang.gif

we didnt start it we just sidetracked it tongue.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 16 2007, 04:36 PM)
lol  sorry

Pretty sad I know

But Af just called & he is coming home to make up some drinks
Always warmer when you drink. right?
ddd35
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Feb 16 2007, 04:38 PM)
Pretty sad I know

But Af just called & he is coming home to make up some drinks
Always warmer when you drink.    right?

just darn right hot
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 16 2007, 04:34 PM)
What do you know? This topic has already been created...lactating breasts  bang.gif

You're on good behavior...! blink.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 16 2007, 04:58 PM)
You're on good behavior...!  blink.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I have been sedated! tongue.gif

Nah whoever created this thread was just lucky I saw it early in the morning when my rage is at human levels laughing-smiley-017.gif
hott1976
puke1.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 16 2007, 06:31 PM)
puke1.gif

They would be my thoughts, I could not imagine anything more disgusting than tasting human milk as an adult
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 16 2007, 08:22 PM)
They would be my thoughts, I could not imagine anything more disgusting than tasting human milk as an adult

grinning-smiley-003.gif dont knock it till ya try it !!!!
colinb
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 17 2007, 01:22 AM)
I could not imagine anything more disgusting than tasting human milk as an adult

Woah - steady on! ohmy.gif It's easy (but pointless) to knock something you haven't tried. It's perfectly normal for dads to have a taste when their partner is breastfeeding and in my experience it's rather exciting, too! It tastes fine (and surprisingly sweet) according to my partner...

I have some pictures of my chest from when I was nursing, but don't really feel inclined to post them with the prevailing attitudes around here (although the fact I look like I have implants may actually score in my favour!).
ddd35
QUOTE(colinb @ Feb 17 2007, 10:11 AM)
Woah - steady on!  ohmy.gif It's easy (but pointless) to knock something you haven't tried.  It's perfectly normal for dads to have a taste when their partner is breastfeeding and in my experience it's rather exciting, too!  It tastes fine (and surprisingly sweet) according to my partner...

I have some pictures of my chest from when I was nursing, but don't really feel inclined to post them with the prevailing attitudes around here (although the fact I look like I have implants may actually score in my favour!).

feel free to post them , most havent had the oppurtunity to partake as some of us have , would enjoy the chance to see your milk filled bossum ... grinning-smiley-003.gif food-smiley-004.gif
somfan
QUOTE(colinb @ Feb 17 2007, 07:11 AM)
Woah - steady on!  ohmy.gif It's easy (but pointless) to knock something you haven't tried.  It's perfectly normal for dads to have a taste when their partner is breastfeeding and in my experience it's rather exciting, too!  It tastes fine (and surprisingly sweet) according to my partner...

There should be something for everyone here at RMM. There are those among us who appreciate the beauty AND utility of the female breast. Ignore the ratings. 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(colinb @ Feb 17 2007, 10:11 AM)

Just as you expressed your opinion, I expressed mine. You love it, good for you! Personally, I think it is fucking disgusting, then again, you wouldn't do half the shit I do, that is the beauty of life, diversity.

Just dont shoot me down because I disagree with you... handle it
gazelle_s12
Thank you to everyone who has replyed to this topic being negative or positive, It's just that I appreciate and respect breasts, including there natural function in life, and besides that’s the wonderful thing about life we all like something different and as humans where not always going to agree on the same thing. And if we don't agree with other person just chill and let it go.

Yes some of comments in this topic have cut me a little but it's like water of ducks back and I'm fine with it. So again thank you guys and gal's smile.gif
nybandit
I am with Bondi....Hott.....this thread is friggin rediculous and the thought makes me want to puke1.gif .......

smilio02.gif on this thread......
bondiguy
QUOTE(gazelle_s12 @ Feb 17 2007, 08:13 PM)
Thank you to everyone who has replyed to this topic being negative or positive, It's just that I appreciate and respect breasts, including there natural function in life, and besides that’s the wonderful thing about life we all like something different and as humans where not always going to agree on the same thing. And if we don't agree with other person just chill and let it go.

Yes some of comments in this topic have cut me a little but it's like water of ducks back and I'm fine with it. So again thank you guys and gal's  smile.gif

exactly!!! Not everyone is gonna dig the same thing
cycleguy
Some of you people are funny. You'll go on about a woman swallowing her man's cum. That's sexy, but somehow breastmilk is gross? What the heck? Obviously, it's just a mental thing with some of you. Now, if it's unpleasant or painful for the woman, so be it. But I can tell you there are many women out there who have done this and have much enjoyed it, not to mention their greatful mate. I've never done it, but I definately think I'd like to try it out.
bondiguy
QUOTE(cycleguy @ Feb 17 2007, 09:59 PM)
Some of you people are funny.  You'll go on about a woman swallowing her man's cum.  That's sexy, but somehow breastmilk is gross?  What the heck?  Obviously, it's just a mental thing with some of you.  Now, if it's unpleasant or painful for the woman, so be it.  But I can tell you there are many women out there who have done this and have much enjoyed it, not to mention their greatful mate.  I've never done it, but I definately think I'd like to try it out.

mate, you are a fuckwit!

I do not give a fuck if you like, or would like to try breast milk. Gom for it, i couldnt guve the slightest of fucks. However, do not criticise me for not wanting to try it or thinking that's is disgusting. It is my personal opinion. So, please, for the good of all of us, go suck on some breast milk and shut the fuck up
colinb
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 18 2007, 07:41 AM)
mate, you are a fuckwit!

I do not give a fuck if you like, or would like to try breast milk. Gom for it, i couldnt guve the slightest of fucks. However, do not criticise me for not wanting to try it or thinking that's is disgusting. It is my personal opinion. So, please, for the good of all of us, go suck on some breast milk and shut the fuck up

mate, you need to calm down. This thread is about lactation. It seems everyone is entitled to an opinion so long as they agree with you. Telling people to shut up is not entitling them to an opinion.

Treating people the way you do on here would not be tolerated on most forums. If I'm missing some ironic sense of humour thing, then my bad...

Back on topic, my man loved the way I gained a cup size or 2 and the appreciation that boobs have a real function other than to be lusted over (although that is great too!). The downside is that once feeding stops, they shrink and lose some of their perkiness for a while. Luckily for me, mine recovered within a couple of years both times (and you guys seem to like 'em!) smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(colinb @ Feb 18 2007, 04:52 AM)
mate, you need to calm down.  This thread is about lactation.  It seems everyone is entitled to an opinion so long as they agree with you.  Telling people to shut up is not entitling them to an opinion.

Treating people the way you do on here would not be tolerated on most forums.  If I'm missing some ironic sense of humour thing, then my bad...

Back on topic, my man loved the way I gained a cup size or 2 and the appreciation that boobs have a real function other than to be lusted over (although that is great too!).  The downside is that once feeding stops, they shrink and lose some of their perkiness for a while.  Luckily for me, mine recovered within a couple of years both times (and you guys seem to like 'em!) smile.gif

I think its the difference between a person that has experienced child birth first hand with there mate or not , its not bad , its just misunderstood , its a beautiful thing and a natural part of life , if its good for the child its bound to be good for the dad , ANd dont like yours hun we lov em , show us some lov , get this thread back on track !
ddd35
okay I just got done feeding the cows and calves this morning ,, got a question

how many of ya drink milk from the grocery store ? or drink capoccino(spelling ) or cream in your coffee or ice cream ,,, the difference between womens breast milk and cows milk is simple , cows eat there after birth , they eat the corn out of there shit ,and never shower , and we drink there milk , but you wont try breast milk of the women that you expect to swallow your load , and she washes daily and practices personal hygeine , lets not forget were the food we eat and drink everyday comes from before we begin to judge the practice of others .

That is all ...
summoner
When I was breastfeeding our son I really didnīt want to think my boobs in any erotic way and I still donīt think that lactating breasts are erotic. But if someone does think that way and even have tasted breastmilk itīs their own business, not mine. And if there would be time that Iīm preagnant or brestfeeding I promise that there will be no pics of me.

thatīs all.
somfan
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 18 2007, 11:26 AM)
When I was breastfeeding our son I really didnīt want to think my boobs in any erotic way and I still donīt think that lactating breasts are erotic. But if someone does think that way and even have tasted breastmilk itīs their own business, not mine. And if there would be time that Iīm preagnant or brestfeeding I promise that there will be no pics of me.

thatīs all.

sad.gif Oh, no! I was hoping! Minä olen surullinen! love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(colinb @ Feb 18 2007, 04:52 AM)
mate, you need to calm down.  This thread is about lactation.  It seems everyone is entitled to an opinion so long as they agree with you.  Telling people to shut up is not entitling them to an opinion.

Treating people the way you do on here would not be tolerated on most forums.  If I'm missing some ironic sense of humour thing, then my bad...

Back on topic, my man loved the way I gained a cup size or 2 and the appreciation that boobs have a real function other than to be lusted over (although that is great too!).  The downside is that once feeding stops, they shrink and lose some of their perkiness for a while.  Luckily for me, mine recovered within a couple of years both times (and you guys seem to like 'em!) smile.gif

please, show me where I shot you down for not agreeing to your opinion???

All I said was that I... (note the I) thought it was disgusting. I shot you down for giving me the whole... don't knock it till you try it line! I started out treating you with enough respect but when you throw that type of shit at me I'll throw it back.

Now... it is of MY opinion that any man craving the milk from a human female for sexual gratification has some deep seeded issues. I know you won't agree, and I do not expect you to... but it is MY opinion
ddd35
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 18 2007, 02:26 PM)

thatīs all.

dont blame ya at all hun , its a matter of preference and opinions , its just to each there own , I didnt find it sexy as much as it was just different , it wasnt a matter of sexual gratification , it was a matter of something different then the same ole same ole .. not forevery one at all ... tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 18 2007, 12:26 PM)

thatīs all.

summ, you sum up my thoughts perfectly (haha, punny tongue.gif )

It's not so much a thing about being overly gross or whatever. It's that when my son was breastfeeding, I didn't want anything to do with my wife's breasts, and for damned sure didn't want to be drinking milk out of them! Luckily my wife was of the same belief. It's like, I'm gonna titty fuck my wife and then suck milk out of her tits, then she would be off to breastfeed our kid?!?! Just seemed too fucking weird for me. And I'm sorry, but to me, it wouldn't be something "just to try" for fun, it would always be overtly sexual and that just didn't work for me. And the cow's milk analogy doesn't work for me. I drink cows milk, but I also eat beef ribs but I'm not going to be eating Suzy from down the street's biceps when she kicks the bucket. Maybe I'm uptight or something but my opinion on the matter isn't gonna change anythime soon.
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 02:15 PM)

It's not so much a thing about being overly gross or whatever. It's that when my son was breastfeeding, I didn't want anything to do with my wife's breasts, and for damned sure didn't want to be drinking milk out of them! Luckily my wife was of the same belief. It's like, I'm gonna titty fuck my wife and then suck milk out of her tits, then she would be off to breastfeed our kid?!?! Just seemed too fucking weird for me. And I'm sorry, but to me, it wouldn't be something "just to try" for fun, it would always be overtly sexual and that just didn't work for me. And the cow's milk analogy doesn't work for me. I drink cows milk, but I also eat beef ribs but I'm not going to be eating Suzy from down the street's biceps when she kicks the bucket. Maybe I'm uptight or something but my opinion on the matter isn't gonna change anythime soon.

okay i more then understand the opinion but your analogy on the cows was misunderstood , what your saying is if I understood , you dont mind eating and drinking from a animal that eats its own afterbirth or its own shit , I will put it bluntly , how many cases of sowmanella have been reported from eating pussy or drinking breast milk ,, its usually from eating beef or drinking or eating cow milk products ... , and recently here in the states people have died from that . just food for thought ... Im not aurguing at al just pointing out the flaw of what ya said .
Bobaloo
I have nothing to say, really. I just thought this pic would be a good complement to this thread.
closeup
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 21 2007, 06:25 PM)
I have nothing to say, really.  I just thought this pic would be a good complement to this thread.

I have even less to add, except doesn't that cow in the middle look a little jealous? The milk lady scored a 9, while her teats only rated an 8. And don't give me any of that math malarkey to try to explain why either.
cycleguy
There is a very interesting video that goes along with that pic.
somfan
QUOTE(cycleguy @ Feb 21 2007, 04:49 PM)
There is a very interesting video that goes along with that pic.

Where !?!

\Somfan, the perve
cycleguy
QUOTE(somfan @ Feb 21 2007, 08:42 PM)
Where !?!

\Somfan, the perve

Amateur! Seriously, though, get to know the newgroups. Granted it's hit-or-miss, but there's always something interesting out there.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 20 2007, 02:15 PM)

laughing-smiley-017.gif That was a killer line

Look I am with you. 3d will wheel out his salmanella poisining from beef or whatever but I am not avoiding drinking breast milk or gaining sexual gratification because I am worried about disease or the "yuck" factor.

I will/would avoid having anything to do with it because I will have respect for my offspring and my wife and the special bond they will share in such a naturally beautiful moment.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 21 2007, 06:25 PM)
I have nothing to say, really.  I just thought this pic would be a good complement to this thread.

laughing-smiley-017.gif nice jugs grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 21 2007, 11:27 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif That was a killer line

Look I am with you. 3d will wheel out his salmanella poisining from beef or whatever but I am not avoiding drinking breast milk or gaining sexual gratification because I am worried about disease or the "yuck" factor.

I will/would avoid having anything to do with it because I will have respect for my offspring and my wife and the special bond they will share in such a naturally beautiful moment.
laughing-smiley-017.gif nice jugs grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks

I was gonna try and re-explain how 3d kinda got the facts, but missed the point entirely, but forget it, I'm going to look at boobs(non lactating ones tongue.gif )
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 22 2007, 10:19 AM)
Thanks

I was gonna try and re-explain how 3d kinda got the facts, but missed the point entirely, but forget it, I'm going to look at boobs(non lactating ones tongue.gif )

good plan he wont listen anyway , hes kinda a no it all .. specailly since his wife breast fed 2 kids and , he has 250 cows that are having baby calves this time of yr ..
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Feb 21 2007, 04:25 PM)

my concern here bob is obvious some of the guys here might get turned on more by the black and white women behind the juggs ...
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 22 2007, 12:19 PM)
Thanks

Mmmmmm... non lactating boobs

user posted image
ddd35
[attachmentid=38374]

is that breast milk on his chin ?
bondiguy
Worst Joke Ever. *comicbookguysmilie*
ddd35
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 23 2007, 02:41 PM)
Worst Joke Ever. *comicbookguysmilie*

well it fits as I think the simpsons is the worst show ever , so its all good . tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 23 2007, 04:43 PM)
well it fits as I think the simpsons  is the worst show ever , so its all good  .  tongue.gif

Yeah, and there is probably 3 or 4 people who agree with you grinning-smiley-003.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.