Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> What Are Your Dream Boobs?

diane26
post Mar 25 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #121

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 25 2006, 08:17 PM)
There's a name for that fear. I'll give you one guess.

Sarcasm jerkit.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 25 2006, 11:35 PM
Post #122

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 25 2006, 11:31 PM)
Sarcasm jerkit.gif

That's two guesses. The jerking-off is the closer of the two.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 25 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #123

Double D's

confused-smiley-013.gif
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 25 2006, 08:35 PM)
That's two guesses. The jerking-off is the closer of the two.

I only guessed once, and it was more a message than a guess since I was being a smartass with my original post anyway.

But hey I don't see nothing wrong with a man wanting to respect all the ladies feelings.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 26 2006, 12:03 AM
Post #124

Double D's

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 25 2006, 11:54 PM)
confused-smiley-013.gif
I only guessed once, and it was more a message than a guess since I was being a smartass with my original post anyway.
But hey I don't see nothing wrong with a man wanting to respect all the ladies feelings.

There's nothing about what I said being disrespectful about anyone's feelings. I just think that a forum like this can do without political correctness. Since the name of the site is RATE My Melons, if someone should happen to rate melons, I'd say they are pretty much on target with the intent of the site.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 26 2006, 12:07 AM
Post #125

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 25 2006, 09:03 PM)
There's nothing about what I said being disrespectful about anyone's feelings. I just think that a forum like this can do without political correctness. Since the name of the site is RATE My Melons, if someone should happen to rate melons, I'd say they are pretty much on target with the intent of the site.

Well yeah I can see that but as far as this post if someone doesnt want to list a specific name or maybe has a few not just one persont hey really like or like some have said they just like boobs, I find nothing wrong with them wanting to respect the feelings of the other ladies.

I said my type of boob and gave an opinion as what I would consider perfect boobs I never said it is DISrespectful to do that, but I dont think the men that dont want to should be made to feel any less cause they rather make all the woman that post on the forums to feel good.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Mar 26 2006, 12:33 AM
Post #126

Double D's

I guess. I just don't have a lot of use for people who are afraid to state an opinion, for whatever reason. If I end up on the bottom of someone's list for thinking that way, so be it. If everyone is special, than nobody is. That's just the way it works. It's not really a matter of better or worse, it's a matter of likes and dislikes. Like food. You like some food, dislike the other. It's not the food, it's you. Life is all about making choices. If you choose A, then you do without B. So you better be sure A is what you want. Sometimes the reality of that can really suck, but that doesn't change a thing. I got off on kind of a rant here but this is something I have to deal with on a regular basis and it's starting to get on my nerves. It seems lately that I've been spending an inordinate amount oy my time trying to get people to make up their mind and state an unambigious opinion. As Gnappy would say, "That is All"
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Mar 26 2006, 12:56 AM
Post #127

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 25 2006, 10:33 PM)
It seems lately that I've been spending an inordinate amount oy my time trying to get people to make up their mind and state an unambigious opinion. As Gnappy would say, "That is All"

Is it an unambigious opinion to tell all the women individually that they are your favorite set of melons? coz.gif

I personally think that any woman who is willing to share their individual beauty gives them dream boobs 08.gif 2thumbs.gif

I know what my "perfect" boobs would look like and have yet to see them on the internet or in person so until that day I'm still hunting. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 26 2006, 04:42 AM
Post #128

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 25 2006, 09:33 PM)
I guess. I just don't have a lot of use for people who are afraid to state an opinion, for whatever reason. If I end up on the bottom of someone's list for thinking that way, so be it. If everyone is special, than nobody is. That's just the way it works. It's not really a matter of better or worse, it's a matter of likes and dislikes. Like food. You like some food, dislike the other. It's not the food, it's you. Life is all about making choices. If you choose A, then you do without B. So you better be sure A is what you want. Sometimes the reality of that can really suck, but that doesn't change a thing. I got off on kind of a rant here but this is something I have to deal with on a regular basis and it's starting to get on my nerves. It seems lately that I've been spending an inordinate amount oy my time trying to get people to make up their mind and state an unambigious opinion. As Gnappy would say, "That is All"

It would seem to me you confuse the fact that others may not share your opinions. You havent even been on for a while so not sure what it is you are venting here about dealing with these people is all about. And someone having to choose just one might not be them. Even with food, I don't have a FAVORITE type of food I have MANY favorite types. That is what is great about variety.

Just because you may not like variety in your life and like just a set standard does not mean that those that enjoy a variety or any less of a person or man.

If you were to list one person from this site as having your "dream boobs" and it wasnt me my feelings would be hurt NONE. I myself am very picky about what I like and dislike in many things, but if Belicked were to say my dream boobs are anything above a C cup, and that was all that he really was picky about that would fit many woman here not just one and he could be just as happy with mine or with Nat's he just got off to a c or larger, it does not mean he can not make up his mind it means his mind thinks differantly than yours. The fact that you think someone liking more than just one set or that they are "afraid" to say who they really like seems like more of your issue and not theres. Some people like to be respectful to all the woman some people just generally like all forms of boobs and would consider all of them dream worthy.

As far as people getting on nerves I would have to say what I deal with most and what I find annoying are people who feel they are superior and there opinions seem to be above and mean more than the rest.

Just Sayin smile.gif
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Mar 26 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #129

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 26 2006, 12:33 AM)

I think there's a difference between being "afraid" to have an opinion, and not having a strong opinion.

A person who comes to this site, for example, may love boobs in all their various shapes or sizes. In that case, the person likes just about every boob he sees and doesn't have a particular preference of one over the other. So, when you ask that person what is "dream boob" is, he says, "Any".
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 26 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #130

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

Dream boobs......I certainly like a certain type of boobs ( became interested at an early ageAttached Image ) more than others but I agree with someone's post earlier that said something to the effect that it is not just the boobs , the boobs have to match the person. Some types of boobs look great on one girl but may look terrible on a another....but I would never tell a girl that hers are ugly or that she should sue her surgeon or lose weight or whatever,I respect a persons feeling to much for that. angel-smiley-014.gif

Fake(enchanced) or real really makes no differance to me as long as they look good on the person , I have noticed on the front page certain people who will only comment if the boobs are "fake" usauly negatively and I am sure in real life if they ever had the chance they would kill to actually be with a lady (or maybe have boobs like those) as hot as some who are posting.

I am blabbering gabba.gif gabba.gif gabba.gif but I have to say I really appreciate breasts, none in praticular just breasts... would have to list my wifes at the top though ...they are nice (she might read this ph34r.gif )

A wise man once said ..A breast in the hand is better than two in a bra love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
shastaeverest
post Mar 27 2006, 03:17 AM
Post #131

B Cup

Member No.: 9,878

i wish that i could have just alittle bit bigger dream boobs. shas

--------------------
Melons Melons the sensual fruit the more you see the more you go blind.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 27 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #132

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(shastaeverest @ Mar 27 2006, 03:17 AM)
i wish that i could have just alittle bit bigger dream boobs. shas

Me thinks your boobs look pretty dreamy the way they are 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Mar 27 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #133

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 9 2006, 09:15 PM)
Seriously, even if you love many boobs what type are your favs. I have always been turned on by boobs if seeing them in a sexual way not like at the Y getting dressed for swim.

I am not into woman and dont think I ever could be from the waist down but seeing woman and stuff like that turns me on, I am a boob person though I am constantly judging boobs if the nips are how I like and the areola and shape and so forth so anyway I want to kn ow what would be the Perfect breast for you.

Like size shape color of nip color of tit tan lines no tan lines. Full detail.

my ideal breasts... I would have to say roughly a B-C cup, enough to hold in my hands and fondle gently. nips probably light pink to red, almost long enough to peek past my fingers. soft smooth skin to kiss into the cleavage.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Mar 30 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #134

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

I really don't believe the perfect pair of boos exists. Everyone has their own preferences and idea of what's perfect. Some men like boobs that are very firm, some like them with a little sag and claim their more fun to play with, some like big areolas, and some like small titties. From one man to another you might gat an agreement of what's basically good and what's bad, but when it comes down to favorites I believe that everyone has their own idea of what their "dream" boobs look like. I'm just happy with what I've got regardless of what people might think.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 30 2006, 07:47 PM
Post #135

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 30 2006, 04:33 PM)
I really don't believe the perfect pair of boos exists. Everyone has their own preferences and idea of what's perfect. Some men like boobs that are very firm, some like them with a little sag and claim their more fun to play with, some like big areolas, and some like small titties. From one man to another you might gat an agreement of what's basically good and what's bad, but when it comes down to favorites I believe that everyone has their own idea of what their "dream" boobs look like. I'm just happy with what I've got regardless of what people might think.

The whole question was to find out what peoples dream boobs were for them not as a whole, I wanted to see the differant opinions. Just wanted to clarify cause your post made it seem like the question asked was for the dream boob in general.
+Quote Post
muzicmaniac2005
post Apr 3 2006, 01:31 AM
Post #136

A Cup

Member No.: 8,548

perfect pair of boobs??? D cup or bigger.....(I LOVE big tits!!!!!!!!!!)
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Apr 8 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #137

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 30 2006, 07:33 PM)

this is an easy question. if you are a chick, not but ugly and have boobs...then they are my dream boobs. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Apr 9 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #138

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

QUOTE(muzicmaniac2005 @ Apr 3 2006, 01:31 AM)
perfect pair of boobs???   D cup or bigger.....(I LOVE big tits!!!!!!!!!!)

BOOOOO HOOOOO That exclude me all the way! sad.gif smilio13.gif
+Quote Post
muzicmaniac2005
post Apr 9 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #139

A Cup

Member No.: 8,548

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 9 2006, 10:04 AM)
BOOOOO HOOOOO That exclude me all the way!  sad.gif   smilio13.gif

sorry hon.....but i think that big natural tits are HOT!!! (not to say that yours aren't bad....) wink.gif
+Quote Post
Dano
post Apr 10 2006, 12:04 AM
Post #140

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

Here is a HOT Web pic....I just love this Pair 2thumbs.gif
[attachmentid=17736]
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 10 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #141

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

hott1976,

I think you not only have perfect boobs, but a great, lean body.
+Quote Post
shastaeverest
post Apr 10 2006, 03:27 AM
Post #142

B Cup

Member No.: 9,878

to all the girls that flash their boobies. shas

--------------------
Melons Melons the sensual fruit the more you see the more you go blind.
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Apr 11 2006, 06:40 AM
Post #143

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

in my book, you're are one of the best sets wub.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2006, 09:02 AM
Post #144

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

You don't want to be around that muzic guy anyway. If he can't appreciate how sexy your body is, he's crazy!!!

Stick around here cuz I'll can give you the crazy Bobaloo lovin' that sexy body of yours needs.

*if that doesn't sound like a pickup line from larry on three's company, I don't know what does*

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 11 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #145

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 11 2006, 07:02 AM)
You don't want to be around that muzic guy anyway.  If he can't appreciate how sexy your body is, he's crazy!!!

Stick around here cuz I'll can give you the crazy Bobaloo lovin' that sexy body of yours needs.

*if that doesn't sound like a  pickup line from larry on three's company, I don't know what does*

Larry Dallas, the ultimate ladies man!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #146

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 11 2006, 12:51 PM)
Larry Dallas, the ultimate ladies man!

I thought you would have had one with his gold medalion and chest hair haning out of his much-too-unbuttoned shirt. But... great post nonetheless.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
sensual_lips
post Apr 11 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #147

C Cup

Member No.: 12,510

my fav pair is one of the ladies from rmm

bustobabe i think her boobs are perfecttttt tongue.gif:P

love-smiley-085.gif love to rub mne against hers

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image but oh so good !!!! what do you think ?
+Quote Post
thenewguy
post Apr 11 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #148

B Cup

Member No.: 13,815

QUOTE(sensual_lips @ Apr 11 2006, 02:32 PM)
my fav pair  is one of the ladies from  rmm

bustobabe i think her boobs are perfecttttt tongue.gif:P

love-smiley-085.gif love to rub mne against hers

nice visual! love-smiley-085.gif

I enjoy all kinds of boobs, but the perfect pair are somewhere in between small and big, medium sized perky is what i consider my dream boobs. Wife has big ones, mostly every girl Ive ever dated have been big breatsed expect one or two. But girls on the small end are sexy too, i like variety!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 11 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #149

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

My dream boobs are the ones I wish I had. Don't get me wrong, I like mine, but I wish they were a little fuller. I'm pushing 30 and it looks like they're not exactly pointing toward 12 anymore. Anyone think I might need a little work done on them?
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #150

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 11 2006, 06:13 PM)
My dream boobs are the ones I wish I had. Don't get me wrong, I like mine, but I wish they were a little fuller. I'm pushing 30 and it looks like they're not exactly pointing toward 12 anymore. Anyone think I might need a little work done on them?

DON'T YOU DARE!!! They just right. If you go and change them, you'd be trying to mess with a perfect rack. From what I've seen here they're just right. They're nice and full and they lay just right and they stick out just enough. You have made me drool and every single angle you've taken a pic from and every single position you've been in. Why do you think I'm always hinting that you should throw more posts up of your sexy self????

--------------------
+Quote Post

12 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 07:13 AM