Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What Are Your Dream Boobs?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
diane26
Seriously, even if you love many boobs what type are your favs. I have always been turned on by boobs if seeing them in a sexual way not like at the Y getting dressed for swim.

I am not into woman and dont think I ever could be from the waist down but seeing woman and stuff like that turns me on, I am a boob person though I am constantly judging boobs if the nips are how I like and the areola and shape and so forth so anyway I want to kn ow what would be the Perfect breast for you.

Like size shape color of nip color of tit tan lines no tan lines. Full detail.
Ratt
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 10 2006, 10:15 AM)
Seriously, even if you love many boobs what type are your favs. I have always been turned on by boobs if seeing them in a sexual way not like at the Y getting dressed for swim.

I am not into woman and dont think I ever could be from the waist down but seeing woman and stuff like that turns me on, I am a boob person though I am constantly judging boobs if the nips are how I like and the areola and shape and so forth so anyway I want to kn ow what would be the Perfect breast for you.

Like size shape color of nip color of tit tan lines no tan lines. Full detail.

I think we need to get a few pics in here and then compare to what we each like...
afraven
I think these boobs would keep me happy for eternity!! smile.gif
CaramelTits
QUOTE(afraven @ Jan 10 2006, 04:15 AM)

Damn i must agree with you...I know i would be happy too *yummy* tongue.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(afraven @ Jan 10 2006, 05:15 PM)

Yeah, could have some fun with those
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 9 2006, 09:15 PM)
I have always been turned on by boobs if seeing them in a sexual way not like at the Y getting dressed for swim.

If I could see great boobs while in the change rooms at the Y (without getting arrested) I would still get turned on lol.

There are no perfect boobs if they don't match the person they are on. But having said that, I prefer a D-DD size breast, full and round, not too saggy, with fairly large light pink nips n aereola.
paybarraman
My dream boobs would be a pair of tits that I could be holding right now.......
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jan 10 2006, 12:04 PM)
My dream boobs would be a pair of tits that I could be holding right now.......

your own? tongue.gif
diane26
THESE HERE oops caps stuck. ANyway these here would be pretty damn near perfect boobs to me. Found them on the main page. Minus the tan lines cause I don't care for them much but these have great shape great size and perkyness and I like darker nipples not to dark but pretty much these.
jrock8
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 10 2006, 01:33 PM)
THESE HERE oops caps stuck. ANyway these here would be pretty damn near perfect boobs to me. Found them on the main page. Minus the tan lines cause I don't care for them much but these have great shape great size and perkyness and I like darker nipples not to dark but pretty much these.

ahh, i would know those boobs anywhere... that's djs smile.gif

and if you can believe it... those are implants... can you say best surgeon ever?!
paybarraman
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 10 2006, 01:33 PM)

Ahhhh yes....DJS13
diane26
Oh are they?? Well that yeah that is what a boob job should look like, cant even tell. But she has some great tits.
Gnappster
I could pick those tits out of a boob line up anyday!
hott1976
if i could have any boobs..i would take sussed's or HotJ. Maybe a little big for my body but i just like them! smile.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 10 2006, 10:01 PM)
if i could have any boobs..i would take sussed's or HotJ.  Maybe a little big for my body but i just like them!  smile.gif

i love ur's just the way they are love-smiley-077.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 10 2006, 05:01 PM)
if i could have any boobs..i would take sussed's or HotJ.  Maybe a little big for my body but i just like them!  smile.gif

hott... can i have me between you and sussed and hotj's boobs? confused-smiley-013.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
i don't have any dream boobs i love them all
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 10 2006, 06:08 PM)
hott... can i have me between you and sussed and hotj's boobs?  confused-smiley-013.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

the biggest boob of all? smilio04.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 10 2006, 05:10 PM)
the biggest boob of all?  smilio04.gif

*smacks gnapp's hand* STOP TRYING TO GROPE ME!! nah.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
foghorn
all boobs on all women can look sexy regardless of size!!!

my preference: larger d-dd+, larger darker areola, perky nipple, full with a natural sag 22.gif

this board has many great sets on it.
sussed2
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 10 2006, 06:01 PM)

Girl if they didnt cost so much I'll trade my boobs for your tummy anyday!!!

lol
bondiguy
I tend to like a B - C Cup breast... usually more perky and round with less sag. There are however exceptions... see bts34, Sussed, djs13 ( I knew those boobs straight away) Hot J etc etc

Oh and sussed... I think your tummy is quite yummy smilio07.gif
sussed2
Well you'll like it in even more in a month when Ive whipped myself into shape with these triptease videos and healthy eating!

I'm working hard!!!

Going to Miami in a few months so I need to be in tip top bikini shape!
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Jan 10 2006, 11:40 PM)
Well you'll like it in even more in a month when Ive whipped myself into shape with these triptease videos and healthy eating!

I'm working hard!!!

Going to Miami in a few months so I need to be in tip top bikini shape!

Oh I hear that.... I only hope we'll see the results popc1.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Jan 10 2006, 10:40 PM)
I'm working hard!!!

i thought that's what happened to us guys after looking at your pics? 22.gif coco.gif tongue.gif
girlie_girl
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 10 2006, 11:31 AM)
If I could see great boobs while in the change rooms at the Y (without getting arrested) I would still get turned on lol.

There are no perfect boobs if they don't match the person they are on. But having said that, I prefer a D-DD size breast, full and round, not too saggy, with fairly large light pink nips n aereola.

kinda like these? confused-smiley-013.gif
amberis1985
I think the boobs I find most appealing are pale round and big with large pink or peach nipples. To me that is the perfect boob.
imagonsgirl
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 10 2006, 11:34 PM)
I tend to like a B - C Cup breast... usually more perky and round with less sag. There are however exceptions... see bts34, Sussed, djs13 ( I knew those boobs straight away) Hot J etc etc

Oh and sussed... I think your tummy is quite yummy smilio07.gif

etc...etc,huh?
foghorn
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Jan 11 2006, 05:45 PM)
kinda like these?  confused-smiley-013.gif

that works for me 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(imagonsgirl @ Jan 11 2006, 07:07 PM)
etc...etc,huh?

Damn I just thought that you were such an obvious inclusion into that list that it need not be said (looks for a way to dig himself outta this whole) tongue.gif

Imagonsgirl.... you know I think your body is super fit 22.gif
summoner
I do like these smile.gif user posted image
Ratt
Ok - perfect boob for me includes taste, and nipple reaction to my tongue - now for some reason women do not seem to like the idea of me licking them all the time, so most of the time a true boob test never takes place. But purely on sight I have my favourites... You should all know who you are...

But if you do not, and want to know; please pm me and I will indicate yes or no.

Ratt.
COMEDYMAN
My preference for nice tits are a nice big full boobs, something I can wrap my big hands around. CaramelTits, Chi619, BTS, JDDD40 and a couple of the newbies on the front page. I just like a larger titty biggrin.gif

I love all of the pretty tits here on RMM don't get me wrong just love the feel of a nice pretty big boobie biggrin.gif 22.gif

I have no preference on nipples tho. I like a large areola i can trace my tongue over and over as well as a small nipple i can take full in my mouth and suck.
sensual_lips
I must admit i love boobs im a girl who loves men but once in a while love a woman also to join in the fun

had the chance to taste small tits but never had a chance for the big natural boobs love D and higher

kizzlescizzle,bts34e,Sex Raven,pandabear and so many others here are love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif
wickedweasel
Nice pics sensual lips!! Very sexy!!
sensual_lips
QUOTE(wickedweasel @ Jan 15 2006, 09:42 AM)
Nice pics sensual lips!! Very sexy!!

thks verry much i checked ur profile very sexy alsoooooooooooo
girlie_girl
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jan 15 2006, 08:33 AM)
My preference for nice tits are a nice big full boobs, something I can wrap my big hands around.  CaramelTits, Chi619, BTS, JDDD40 and a couple of the newbies on the front page.  I just like a larger titty biggrin.gif

I love all of the pretty tits here on RMM don't get me wrong  just love the feel of a nice pretty big boobie biggrin.gif 22.gif

I have no preference on nipples tho.  I like a large areola i can trace my tongue over and over as well as a small nipple i can take full in my mouth and suck.

I see how it is. hrmmmmph. Won't ever turn on my cam for you again. sad.gif
diane26
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Jan 15 2006, 10:43 AM)

HEHE I just figured I was in the newbie catergory. LOL SO I told myself HAHA.

Girly you got great tits girl
diane26
QUOTE(sensual_lips @ Jan 15 2006, 06:40 AM)
I must admit i love boobs  im a girl who loves men but once in a while love a woman also  to join in the fun

had the chance to taste small tits but never had a chance for the big natural boobs love D and higher

kizzlescizzle,bts34e,Sex Raven,pandabear and so many others here are  love-smiley-085.gif  2thumbs.gif

Pandabear was a fraud blink.gif But the tits belonged to someone so LOL
sensual_lips
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 15 2006, 04:06 PM)
Pandabear was a fraud blink.gif  But the tits belonged to someone so LOL

bummer a fraud in here

il get the cops tongue.gif tongue.gif guns.gif

they are still very nice whoever they belong 2 lol
diane26
yeah to bad they were stolen tits LOL
Hardabs
QUOTE(sensual_lips @ Jan 15 2006, 04:27 PM)

bummer a fraud in here

il get the cops tongue.gif  tongue.gif  guns.gif
they are still very nice whoever they belong 2 lol

yours are nice too smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
I knew I if i named names It might be a prob sad.gif Like i said I love all of the girls of RMM's boobies, just that I like tits like the girls I mentioned smile.gif

Girlie and Juicyboobs... you know i love your boobies too wub.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Jan 16 2006, 02:43 AM)

Girlie - I still loves ya...
juicyboobs
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jan 15 2006, 07:03 PM)
I knew I if i named names It might be a prob sad.gif   Like i said I love all of the girls of RMM's boobies, just that I like tits like the girls I mentioned smile.gif

Girlie and Juicyboobs... you know i love your boobies too  wub.gif

.... action-smiley-047.gif action-smiley-047.gif smilio12.gif smilio12.gif action-smiley-047.gif love a guy who responds to threats...... tongue.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jan 16 2006, 06:06 PM)
.... action-smiley-047.gif  action-smiley-047.gif  smilio12.gif  smilio12.gif  action-smiley-047.gif love a guy who responds to threats...... tongue.gif

Oh; threaten me... 22.gif
juicyboobs
[quote=Ratt,Jan 16 2006, 05:09 AM]

[/quot

just knew that wasto going happen....on your knees ratt smilio12.gif smilio12.gif action-smiley-047.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Ratt
[quote=juicyboobs,Jan 16 2006, 06:16 PM]
[quote=Ratt,Jan 16 2006, 05:09 AM]

[/quot
just knew that wasto going happen....on your knees ratt smilio12.gif smilio12.gif action-smiley-047.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

[/quote]

Or what?

laughing-smiley-017.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 16 2006, 05:16 AM)
Or what?

laughing-smiley-017.gif

flicks whip against my thigh and gets handcuffs ready...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.