Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Demise Of The Bra?, Opting for comfort over fashion

Buck Turgidson
post Dec 15 2015, 08:20 AM
Post #1

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,352

I realize, this is not some nutty 1960's 'burn the bra' movement. The article points out that women are opting to be more comfortable and less 'restrained'. The best part of the article, is the need to stop "nipple shaming". That is key, because nipple shaming does need to stop.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/14/bras-are-quic...womens-support/

Where I live in Oregon, it's not uncommon at all to see women around town, freely jiggling in t-shirts or tanks, wearing no bra. And it's women of all sorts from whatever shirt was within closest reach to be worn for the day to the elegant classy woman, heels, dress and white smooth turtleneck and rock hard nipples poking out. It's pure beauty.

What say our RMM family?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
valoish
post Dec 15 2015, 09:44 AM
Post #2

D Cup

Member No.: 21,123

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Dec 15 2015, 07:20 AM)
I realize, this is not some nutty 1960's 'burn the bra' movement. The article points out that women are opting to be more comfortable and less 'restrained'. The best part of the article, is the need to stop "nipple shaming". That is key, because nipple shaming does need to stop.

Where I live in Oregon, it's not uncommon at all to see women around town, freely jiggling in t-shirts or tanks, wearing no bra. And it's women of all sorts from whatever shirt was within closest reach to be worn for the day to the elegant classy woman, heels, dress and white smooth turtleneck and rock hard nipples poking out. It's pure beauty.

What say our RMM family?

I'm all for freedom!!!!
+Quote Post
Nemo
post Dec 15 2015, 12:19 PM
Post #3

A Cup

Member No.: 4,552

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Dec 15 2015, 08:20 AM)

What say our RMM family?

I'm all for moving to Oregon?
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 16 2015, 07:37 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Dec 15 2015, 06:20 AM)

What say our RMM family?

I'm all for it. Set them free. IMO setting them free is a great plan and I'm glad to see . I mean seriously have you seen the cost of a good bra
+Quote Post
MsMonkeyPants
post Dec 24 2015, 06:20 AM
Post #5

Training Bra

Member No.: 41,627

What say our RMM family?

I don't understand the outrage about breast and nipples. They are comforting, squeezy, soft, warm, happy and harmless... They only bring joy and happiness to people of all sexes. When I am out and about, and people see the sway of my heavy boobies, it only ever makes their day love-smiley-085.gif wub.gif
+Quote Post
SimonC2016
post May 15 2016, 12:04 AM
Post #6

Unregistered

My thoughts:

I would only make wearing a bra compulsory whilst playing sports (for safety reasons - having survived cancer four times myself, and seeing a friend commit suicide after a double mastectomy after breast cancer, I would not want to see a lady get breast cancer from getting a football or rugby ball whacked against their breasts). The ladies who played for Arsenal and Chelsea in the Womens FA Cup Final yesterday would not have been able to play without wearing a sports bra plus padding (same material used on a Goalkeeper's shorts in order to help prevent hip damage).

Other than that should be personal choice.
+Quote Post
Alwaysme43
post May 15 2016, 11:48 PM
Post #7

B Cup

Member No.: 41,791

What say our RMM family?

I love lounging around the house bra free but if do anything I gotta put one on otherwise they start to hurt
+Quote Post
themrsbigtits
post Jun 30 2016, 08:27 PM
Post #8

A Cup

Member No.: 41,873
Bra size (for females only): DD

The girls are put up during the day but they go free at bedtime.
+Quote Post
Buck Turgidson
post Jun 30 2016, 11:29 PM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 31,352

QUOTE(themrsbigtits @ Jun 30 2016, 08:27 PM)
The girls are put up during the day but they go free at bedtime.

2thumbs.gif
Do the pretty girls ever get to go free during the day on some occasions?

+Quote Post
themrsbigtits
post Jul 1 2016, 02:26 AM
Post #10

A Cup

Member No.: 41,873
Bra size (for females only): DD

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jun 30 2016, 11:29 PM)
2thumbs.gif
Do the pretty girls ever get to go free during the day on some occasions?

No, the girls are put up during the day but they go free at bedtime.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:30 PM