Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Demise Of The Bra?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Buck Turgidson
I realize, this is not some nutty 1960's 'burn the bra' movement. The article points out that women are opting to be more comfortable and less 'restrained'. The best part of the article, is the need to stop "nipple shaming". That is key, because nipple shaming does need to stop.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/14/bras-are-quic...womens-support/

Where I live in Oregon, it's not uncommon at all to see women around town, freely jiggling in t-shirts or tanks, wearing no bra. And it's women of all sorts from whatever shirt was within closest reach to be worn for the day to the elegant classy woman, heels, dress and white smooth turtleneck and rock hard nipples poking out. It's pure beauty.

What say our RMM family?
valoish
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Dec 15 2015, 07:20 AM)
I realize, this is not some nutty 1960's 'burn the bra' movement. The article points out that women are opting to be more comfortable and less 'restrained'. The best part of the article, is the need to stop "nipple shaming". That is key, because nipple shaming does need to stop.

Where I live in Oregon, it's not uncommon at all to see women around town, freely jiggling in t-shirts or tanks, wearing no bra. And it's women of all sorts from whatever shirt was within closest reach to be worn for the day to the elegant classy woman, heels, dress and white smooth turtleneck and rock hard nipples poking out. It's pure beauty.

What say our RMM family?

I'm all for freedom!!!!
Nemo
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Dec 15 2015, 08:20 AM)

What say our RMM family?

I'm all for moving to Oregon?
ddd35
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Dec 15 2015, 06:20 AM)

What say our RMM family?

I'm all for it. Set them free. IMO setting them free is a great plan and I'm glad to see . I mean seriously have you seen the cost of a good bra
MsMonkeyPants

What say our RMM family?

I don't understand the outrage about breast and nipples. They are comforting, squeezy, soft, warm, happy and harmless... They only bring joy and happiness to people of all sexes. When I am out and about, and people see the sway of my heavy boobies, it only ever makes their day love-smiley-085.gif wub.gif
SimonC2016
My thoughts:

I would only make wearing a bra compulsory whilst playing sports (for safety reasons - having survived cancer four times myself, and seeing a friend commit suicide after a double mastectomy after breast cancer, I would not want to see a lady get breast cancer from getting a football or rugby ball whacked against their breasts). The ladies who played for Arsenal and Chelsea in the Womens FA Cup Final yesterday would not have been able to play without wearing a sports bra plus padding (same material used on a Goalkeeper's shorts in order to help prevent hip damage).

Other than that should be personal choice.
Alwaysme43

What say our RMM family?

I love lounging around the house bra free but if do anything I gotta put one on otherwise they start to hurt
themrsbigtits
The girls are put up during the day but they go free at bedtime.
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(themrsbigtits @ Jun 30 2016, 08:27 PM)
The girls are put up during the day but they go free at bedtime.

2thumbs.gif
Do the pretty girls ever get to go free during the day on some occasions?

themrsbigtits
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jun 30 2016, 11:29 PM)
2thumbs.gif
Do the pretty girls ever get to go free during the day on some occasions?

No, the girls are put up during the day but they go free at bedtime.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.