Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Fellatiofiend18, the studious Floridian with sweet DD's

foghorn
post Oct 22 2006, 08:33 PM
Post #451

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,095

we need cort to add some more boobie pics so we can quit fucking up her thread with too much seriousness.

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Oct 23 2006, 01:54 AM
Post #452

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

i actually really like the discussion going on in here.
first, id like to say, bondi, i respect the fact that you arent a "cheater". frankly, i never imagined i would ever cheat on a boyfriend and i cant really say theres an excuse for what i did, but at the time, it felt justified and altho i know morally it was very wrong, and that i do feel guilt for it, you never can say never. also, im not offended that you said youd turn me down. lol

secondly, stevie, i see what youre saying here and really, i dont have the balls to actively persue the possibility to wheter or not hes serious. i do think on some level that he is serious. i mean cuz i guess if HE had the balls to make the opportunity present itself in an actualy way that i could actually go through with it, then i would probably do it.

other then that, he HAS seen my profile on here but i hadnt told him about the message boards and i dont really think he has the time to figure the site out so i really dont think hes seen this thread or much of anything else. if he has, i dont think i really care all that much. haha

anyways, this weekend i was in orlando with my cousin and her bf and were having a damn good time. i got pretty drunk on Friday night and at one point they were getting it on in the other room and i walked over and ripped off the covers and took a picture. haha. it was funny but my cousin got upset so we deleted it. but keith was totally into the idea of her sucking him off in front of me. too bad shes too shy. lol
anyways, i dont know when, but i will take some new pics sometime soon. ive been wicked busy and i still have a lot of shit to do.

thanks all for coming to my thread. smile.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 23 2006, 03:26 AM
Post #453

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

3d, I hear what you are saying. That is just another case of the law screwing (no pun intended) the innocent as it does over and over and over again!

I still think cheating is doing something you cant tell your partner about

QUOTE(Christof @ Oct 22 2006, 07:58 AM)
I disagree whole heartedly on this one.  Animals go about fucking each other indiscriminately, as humans we certainly have that in our nature and the fact we choose to be monogamous when its in our nature not to be is what seperates us, or some of us at least.  Maybe im just naive but thats my 2.5 cents worth.

Agreed!

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 23 2006, 01:54 AM)
i actually really like the discussion going on in here.
first, id like to say, bondi, i respect the fact that you arent a "cheater". frankly, i never imagined i would ever cheat on a boyfriend and i cant really say theres an excuse for what i did, but at the time, it felt justified and altho i know morally it was very wrong, and that i do feel guilt for it, you never can say never. also, im not offended that you said youd turn me down. lol

Thank you. I know you can never say never but I just dont dig people who blame their wandering eyes and acts on drugs and alcohol etc. I have been fucked up many occasions on a variety of substances but still had the capacity to not stick my dick inside another woman that I wasn't in a relationship with!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 23 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #454

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 21 2006, 02:41 AM)
shit this has been all some really awesome conversation. like ok, i tell eric that i would do it if he were serious. the fact of the matter is, i would never make the first move. i would never corner him, never seriously come on to him. i joke about puttin my boobs in his face etc. but i never do and he sometiems comes to my desk to look at my computer for whatever reason, i would really blow him if we had the opportunity, and i pretty much make that clear but he acts really like shy about it or like its a really crazy notion.

i wish i could respond to a lot of your comments and questions but to be real right now, im pretty fucking buzzed and i dont know how im even tryping straight or right or watever. lol

lets talk about it more so i can answer when im sober. lol

here's how you find out if he's joking or not. go out for some drinks. alcohol will answer all these questions and more!

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Oct 21 2006, 06:43 AM)
Bondi,

There is one fundamental flaw in yout theory...if my girl would choke back a big fat cock, I would not want anyone else to do it cause I'd be getting it at home
laughing-smiley-014.gif   Thats my biggest beef in the first place....she used to do it quite often and now its one of those things "Oh...I don't do that anymore".

However on a more serious aspect, I can tell you I would be far less disappointed hearing she did do that with someone else than if she went all out and screwed some guy?  Don't know why...it just seems different.  I guess that goes back to the early dating years when a girl would give you a hummer or blow you because she "did not want to have sex with you".  They already set up the ground rules where head is different from sex?

And there has to be grey areas in the "rules of cheating"...I mean if your girl brought home a girlfriend with her and said "honey...we want you to do us both"...would you turn that down and say "no...that would be cheating"? Just a thought

I think it all comes down to, if you're fooling around with someone behind your spouse's back, it's cheating. if they bring a girl home for a 3some and you all agree on it, no harm there...well at least not from a cheating standpoint.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Oct 23 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #455

C Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 23 2006, 03:26 AM)
Thank you. I know you can never say never but I just dont dig people who blame their wandering eyes and acts on drugs and alcohol etc. I have been fucked up many occasions on a variety of substances but still had the capacity to not stick my dick inside another woman that I wasn't in a relationship with!

i would never blame my own indiscretions on alcohol or whatever. i wouldnt do anything drunken that i wouldnt do sober. and theres no reason to say oh i was drunk... thats a stupid lame ass cop out. you fucked up, accept responsibility

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 24 2006, 02:46 AM
Post #456

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 23 2006, 11:54 AM)
I think it all comes down to, if you're fooling around with someone behind your spouse's back, it's cheating. if they bring a girl home for a 3some and you all agree on it, no harm there...well at least not from a cheating standpoint.

Damn straight!

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 23 2006, 05:02 PM)
i would never blame my own indiscretions on alcohol or whatever. i wouldnt do anything drunken that i wouldnt do sober. and theres no reason to say oh i was drunk... thats a stupid lame ass cop out. you fucked up, accept responsibility

Agreed.... glad you feel the same way!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 24 2006, 06:31 AM
Post #457

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 23 2006, 05:02 PM)

okay get drunk cort come see me < I will take all the blame for enjoying your fabulous body .. banana2.gif
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Oct 24 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #458

C Cup

hahahahahaah! only if you were sexy baby! yes i know that seems shallow but come on, i need a reason wink.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Oct 24 2006, 10:29 PM
Post #459

D Cup

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 24 2006, 10:20 PM)
hahahahahaah! only if you were sexy baby! yes i know that seems shallow but come on, i need a reason wink.gif

come here lady. i have no alcohol, but i have something else you can swallow. 22.gif bj.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 26 2006, 01:36 AM
Post #460

I don't suffer FOOLS

poor 3d, strikes out again!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 26 2006, 07:07 AM
Post #461

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 26 2006, 01:36 AM)
poor 3d, strikes out again!

story of my life , and here I was going to take pics and share with you guys if she came over ... coco.gif
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Oct 26 2006, 07:57 AM
Post #462

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

well to get your cousin from being shy you need to suck off your BF in front of her .... and take pics..... or a vid.... better yet come suck ME off. laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 26 2006, 08:08 AM
Post #463

Melon Master

the best reason of all cause I WANT IT !!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Oct 27 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #464

C Cup

lol im not shooting anyone down. lol

anyways. hmmm, lets see. i had written something before and then i got booted so it didnt go thru and it deleted. i forgot what i had said too.

i showed eric all you guys' comments and he was like oh i would be afraid you would tell. if i ever pissed you off you could just come out and ruin my life. i was like, hell no, i wouldnt do that. if he and i had a beef afterwards and it was hard to work with him, id find a new job. im not in the mood to fuck up someones life. thats just not me. anyways

i have a date tomorrow night. im excited but nervous. i got my nails done today and had a pedicure also. french tips on both. lol i needed it for my sisters wedding but decided to have it done before my date. lol
actually i dont really even know if this is a date or not. im meeting a guy for drinks and a movie. i know he hopes to hook it up a bit but im not sure what if anything will happen. i want to take things slow. kind of. haha

anyways, ill update if anything good goes down. wink.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 28 2006, 02:34 AM
Post #465

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 26 2006, 07:57 AM)
well to get your cousin from being shy you need to suck off your BF in front of her .... and take pics..... or a vid....  better yet come suck ME off. laughing-smiley-017.gif

I had to read that several times before that made sense.... if it does make sense? tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 29 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #466

Melon Master

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 27 2006, 11:59 PM)
lol im not shooting anyone down. lol

anyways. hmmm, lets see. i had written something before and then i got booted so it didnt go thru and it deleted. i forgot what i had said too.

i showed eric all you guys' comments and he was like oh i would be afraid you would tell. if i ever pissed you off you could just come out and ruin my life. i was like, hell no, i wouldnt do that. if he and i had a beef afterwards and it was hard to work with him, id find a new job. im not in the mood to fuck up someones life. thats just not me. anyways

i have a date tomorrow night. im excited but nervous. i got my nails done today and had a pedicure also. french tips on both. lol i needed it for my sisters wedding but decided to have it done before my date. lol
actually i dont really even know if this is a date or not. im meeting a guy for drinks and a movie. i know he hopes to hook it up a bit but im not sure what if anything will happen. i want to take things slow. kind of. haha

anyways, ill update if anything good goes down. wink.gif

hope your date went well , i hope the lucky guy got to enjoy you ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Oct 29 2006, 11:57 PM
Post #467

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 29 2006, 05:55 PM)
hope your date went well ,  i hope the lucky guy got to enjoy you  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

well, my date was pretty good. i dont feel like recapping so im going to actually copy and paste a narrative of the date. i was talking to a friend earlier today in yahoo and described it so im just going to use that tongue.gif its going to be choppy since i was typing it in a conversation... anyways
and here it is:
we met at applebees for drinks. he had dinner, i wasnt hungry. had a long island and some yummy frozen thing. then after we went to his car so we could head to the theater. we had like a half hour to kill. we were sitting in the car and we were talking a little and i said something about how he had to feel my legs cuz i shaved and they were fucking smooth as hell. then he was sliding his hand up my thigh and trying to get to the pussy. im like ehh. and hes like i have to see if the smooth extends all the way. then hes like this is soft as babys bottom. and im like oh it does. im very smooth everywhere. then he got a bit ravenous and we started to kiss and make out and he plunged his face into my chest and started sucking and kissing my tit. pulled it right out of my bra and started licking and biting my nipple and feeling the other with his hand. then he was kissing my neck and sucking my ear and whispering dirty things to me while grabbing my breasts. like ummm "you like daddy playing with you tits princess" "i want to wrap my lips around your pert tits". i love him calling me princess. its hot and cliche. yummm. so after we finish making out a bit. he pulls away and grabs my hand and says this is what you do to me and puts it over his jeans. and hes rock hard and its fat and i love it. he kept saying the other night how i was definitely going to see his cock even if i didnt do anything with it. im like how can you be so sure. you know me, always worried id be a turn off and the guy wouldnt be interested. so im like damn baby that feels nice. and hes like lets have a better look then and he unzips and whips it out. and grabs my hand and puts it on his cock. and it was nice and smooth and fucking thick and hard. so im stroking it a little bit telling him how fucking hot it feels. im like i might have to have a taste. hes like by all means. so he pulls the center console armrest thing back and i get on my knees and lean over him sideways and begin to lick the head of his cock. so i start to suck on the head and hes talking dirty and he reaches around me trying to wiggle his hand down the back of my skirt and into my panties. hes got his finger at my ass and then he reaches further down and starts to tease my pussy. telling me he likes how wet i am and moaning how good his cock feels in my mouth. he glides his fingers around my pussy and clit and slides them in. and i start to lower my lips onto his cock. its fat and i now have a mouth full of cock and im sucking him and taking him all the way into my throat. hes moaning and talking dirty and grabbing my hair and fingering my clit. so im throating his cock and hes moaning and groaning and talking to me and rubbing my pussy and im so wet, hes asking if i want to ride his fat cock and in my head omg i reallllly wanted to. but i just continued to blow him. he was so loud, almost yelling that he was going to cum. shouting omg. he thrust into my throat and i held him in and stroked him as i came up. his cum spurting into my mouth. tasting him. licking his head. he was actually shocked cuz he usually doesnt get to cum from head. usually only during intercourse and he was like omg im so sensitive right now. he just kept laughing and going omg, i cant believe it. fuck, princess that was excellent. and then i licked the rest of his yummy cum from my fingers.

so thats basically what happened. lol sometimes when im fooling around i cant control myself and i just want to fuck. and i hold back because i feel like i should and then later im like dammmmiittt i fucking wanted that cock so bad! cuz this morning i woke up in bed and im like oh jesus, i would have loved that fat fucking dick in my cunny more then i can imagine!!!! god damn i am such a wimp. i would love to hang out with him again and go for a ride on his big tool. let him manhandle and control me. god damn. my mind is purely gutteral right nowww!!! haha

oh well laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
Joe Fresh
post Oct 30 2006, 06:10 AM
Post #468

A Cup

Member No.: 15,750

when you tell it like that it feels like it was me there with you in the car. must be nice going out with fantastic girl that also loves sex so much, that an ½ hour to kill becomes a blowjobs session. God i would love that. Or at least play with the boobs.
joefresh46

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 30 2006, 06:57 AM)
well, my date was pretty good. i dont feel like recapping so im going to actually copy and paste a narrative of the date. i was talking to a friend earlier today in yahoo and described it so im just going to use that tongue.gif its going to be choppy since i was typing it in a conversation... anyways
and here it is:
we met at applebees for drinks. he had dinner, i wasnt hungry. had a long island and some yummy frozen thing. then after we went to his car so we could head to the theater. we had like a half hour to kill. we were sitting in the car and we were talking a little and i said something about how he had to feel my legs cuz i shaved and they were fucking smooth as hell. then he was sliding his hand up my thigh and trying to get to the pussy. im like ehh. and hes like i have to see if the smooth extends all the way. then hes like this is soft as babys bottom. and im like oh it does. im very smooth everywhere. then he got a bit ravenous and we started to kiss and make out and he plunged his face into my chest and started sucking and kissing my tit. pulled it right out of my bra and started licking and biting my nipple and feeling the other with his hand. then he was kissing my neck and sucking my ear and whispering dirty things to me while grabbing my breasts. like ummm "you like daddy playing with you tits princess" "i want to wrap my lips around your pert tits". i love him calling me princess. its hot and cliche. yummm. so after we finish making out a bit. he pulls away and grabs my hand and says this is what you do to me and puts it over his jeans. and hes rock hard and its fat and i love it. he kept saying the other night how i was definitely going to see his cock even if i didnt do anything with it. im like how can you be so sure. you know me, always worried id be a turn off and the guy wouldnt be interested. so im like damn baby that feels nice. and hes like lets have a better look then and he unzips and whips it out. and grabs my hand and puts it on his cock. and it was nice and smooth and fucking thick and hard. so im stroking it a little bit telling him how fucking hot it feels. im like i might have to have a taste. hes like by all means. so he pulls the center console armrest thing back and i get on my knees and lean over him sideways and begin to lick the head of his cock. so i start to suck on the head and hes talking dirty and he reaches around me trying to wiggle his hand down the back of my skirt and into my panties. hes got his finger at my ass and then he reaches further down and starts to tease my pussy. telling me he likes how wet i am and moaning how good his cock feels in my mouth. he glides his fingers around my pussy and clit and slides them in. and i start to lower my lips onto his cock. its fat and i now have a mouth full of cock and im sucking him and taking him all the way into my throat. hes moaning and talking dirty and grabbing my hair and fingering my clit. so im throating his cock and hes moaning and groaning and talking to me and rubbing my pussy and im so wet, hes asking if i want to ride his fat cock and in my head omg i reallllly wanted to. but i just continued to blow him. he was so loud, almost yelling that he was going to cum. shouting omg. he thrust into my throat and i held him in and stroked him as i came up. his cum spurting into my mouth. tasting him. licking his head. he was actually shocked cuz he usually doesnt get to cum from head. usually only during intercourse and he was like omg im so sensitive right now. he just kept laughing and going omg, i cant believe it. fuck, princess that was excellent. and then i licked the rest of his yummy cum from my fingers.

so thats basically what happened. lol sometimes when im fooling around i cant control myself and i just want to fuck. and i hold back because i feel like i should and then later im like dammmmiittt i fucking wanted that cock so bad! cuz this morning i woke up in bed and im like oh jesus, i would have loved that fat fucking dick in my cunny more then i can imagine!!!! god damn i am such a wimp. i would love to hang out with him again and go for a ride on his big tool. let him manhandle and control me. god damn. my mind is purely gutteral right nowww!!! haha

+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 30 2006, 07:13 AM
Post #469

Melon Master

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Oct 29 2006, 11:57 PM)
and here it is:

sound slike you both had fun , congratulations and thanks for sharing the night with us food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
somfan
post Oct 31 2006, 11:49 AM
Post #470

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 30 2006, 04:13 AM)
sound slike you both  had fun  ,  congratulations and thanks for sharing the night with us  food-smiley-004.gif

FF -
Thanks for sharing. You are not only visually stunning... love-smiley-085.gif but a great writer and narrator. popc1.gif
- Somfan

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
foghorn
post Oct 31 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #471

D Cup

sounds like a fun time was had by all

--------------------
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Nov 2 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #472

C Cup

why yes, yes it was.
lately tho hes been overly busy. at first i was like, this is some shit, already hes avoiding me. youd think having a girl around that WANTED to suck you off and fuck the shit out of you would be a good thing. i mean, theres no strings there. i dont want to date him, i dont love him, im not thinking about marrying him. this is purely a great friendship that could result in some serious fucking fun. and i mean FUCKING.
so i kind of incinuated to him this and hes like oh hell no, id def love to see you again, it just sucks i live in tampa (1.5 hr drive)
so i dont know. on top of the fact i want to tease and have this guys cock more then you know, i want him to do all sorts of kinky things to me. haha
we shall see

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
evade20
post Nov 2 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #473

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Nov 2 2006, 05:14 PM)
why yes, yes it was.
lately tho hes been overly busy. at first i was like, this is some shit, already hes avoiding me. youd think having a girl around that WANTED to suck you off and fuck the shit out of you would be a good thing. i mean, theres no strings there. i dont want to date him, i dont love him, im not thinking about marrying him. this is purely a great friendship that could result in some serious fucking fun. and i mean FUCKING.
so i kind of incinuated to him this and hes like oh hell no, id def love to see you again, it just sucks i live in tampa (1.5 hr drive)
so i dont know. on top of the fact i want to tease and have this guys cock more then you know, i want him to do all sorts of kinky things to me. haha
we shall see

Ah, to be lucky and live in Tampa near you... love-smiley-077.gif Sorry this guy doesn't seem to know how to 'treat a lady' or a hotmama, either. sad.gif Thanks for sharing your story, though.

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Nov 3 2006, 03:23 PM
Post #474

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

I'd probably have something very insightful to say to add to this topic, but I'm just too damn lazy to read it all. i will say that people who cheat drive me fucking crazy with all the different ways they try to justify it. If you would cheat on your S/O, then your morality is such that you would cheat any person out of anything for self-gratification... that personality carries over into business, friendships, and pretty much anything else.

Anyone can cheat. not cheating is the more difficult thing. I have more admiration for the couple who have been married many years by learning how to accept each others' differnences than a guy who can bang the hottest girls in town any night of the week while his wife is none the wiser.

Cheating can also happen on an emotional level, which I won't really get into now, but that could easily be worse.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Nov 3 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #475

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 3 2006, 03:23 PM)
I'd probably have something very insightful to say to add to this topic, but I'm just too damn lazy to read it all.  i will say that people who cheat drive me fucking crazy with all the different ways they try to justify it.  If you would cheat on your S/O, then your morality is such that you would cheat any person out of anything for self-gratification... that personality carries over into business, friendships, and pretty much anything else. 

Anyone can cheat.  not cheating is the more difficult thing.  I have more admiration for the couple who have been married many years by learning how to accept each others' differnences than a guy who can bang the hottest girls in town any night of the week while his wife is none the wiser.

Cheating can also happen on an emotional level, which I won't really get into now, but that could easily be worse.

I'll give you the rundown...

FF has written one or two 3d level penthouse type letters about sexual escapades she has had with one young gentleman

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Nov 3 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #476

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 3 2006, 04:41 PM)
I'll give you the rundown...

FF has written one or two 3d level penthouse type letters about sexual escapades she has had with one young gentleman

oh. well, in that case, I'd better get reading.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Nov 3 2006, 07:57 PM
Post #477

D Cup

why yes, yes it was.
we shall see

i had a fuck-buddy when i was around 20...it's fantastic. friends that fuck. we don't fuck anymore (both married other people) be we are very good friends and flirt and yes my wife knows everything.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 3 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #478

Melon Master

why yes, yes it was.
we shall see

Hey doll keep the storys coming it gives us something to read ,,,
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 3 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #479

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 3 2006, 03:23 PM)
I'd probably have something very insightful to say to add to this topic, but I'm just too damn lazy to read it all.  i will say that people who cheat drive me fucking crazy with all the different ways they try to justify it.  If you would cheat on your S/O, then your morality is such that you would cheat any person out of anything for self-gratification... that personality carries over into business, friendships, and pretty much anything else. 

Anyone can cheat.  not cheating is the more difficult thing.  I have more admiration for the couple who have been married many years by learning how to accept each others' differnences than a guy who can bang the hottest girls in town any night of the week while his wife is none the wiser.

the sorry thing is Bob many , married women would say if they knew there hubbys were here looking at boobs and reading this kind of stories that there cheating anyway , I know several wifes that get bent out of shape just cause there hubbys read playboy .. Its a tough thing to declare cheating and not , blink.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Nov 3 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #480

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 3 2006, 08:06 PM)
the sorry thing is Bob many , married women would say if they knew there hubbys were here  looking at boobs and reading this kind of stories that there cheating anyway ,  I know several wifes that get bent out of shape just cause there hubbys read playboy .. Its  a tough thing to declare cheating and not  ,   blink.gif

I totally agree. the gray area of the cheating definition is huge. Communication is key.

--------------------
+Quote Post

25 Pages « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:44 PM