Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Fellatiofiend18
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
somfan
smile.gif She has a come-hither name and serious expression. She has nice boobs with big areolae. I am hoping that we can hear more from her, as well as get some bigger, high res photos to enjoy. And I thought the only way to achieive that goal, was to start a thread of adoration. wub.gif
fellatiofiend18
quote=somfan,Apr 22 2006, 04:45 PM]
smile.gif She has a come-hither name and serious expression. She has nice boobs with big areolae. I am hoping that we can hear more from her, as well as get some bigger, high res photos to enjoy. And I thought the only way to achieive that goal, was to start a thread of adoration. love-smiley-052.gif

[/quote]

THANKS somfan! 2thumbs.gif im working on getting some high res pics! its not so easy when theres no one to take them for you. so hopefully you will still enjoy my webcam pics for now.
im trying to get all my tit pics uploaded so i can post at random. bare with me!!!
and thanks again love-smiley-077.gif
somfan
[/quote]
2thumbs.gif Thanks FF! We are very patient at RMM -- these threads can last virtually forever! A body and talent like yours deserves a better camera than a webcam! Even a cheap 2 megapixel camera would utilize the full potential of computer screens -- that and a light duty tripod and that's all one would need!
Some RMMers handhold the camera and shoot into a mirror. In any case, I'm looking forward to more hot photos! Ya, baby! smilio09.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 23 2006, 12:19 AM)
THANKS somfan! 2thumbs.gif im working on getting some high res pics! its not so easy when theres no one to take them for you. so hopefully you will still enjoy my webcam pics for now.
im trying to get all my tit pics uploaded so i can post at random. bare with me!!!

I would love to bare with you 2thumbs.gif Let's get naked.
hal the broken clown
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 23 2006, 12:19 AM)
im working on getting some high res pics! its not so easy when theres no one to take them for you. so hopefully you will still enjoy my webcam pics for now.

i look forward to seeing all those titt pictures.

i would defintly volenteer to take high resolution pictures if you cant find any one to take them for you
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(hal the broken clown @ Apr 24 2006, 09:26 PM)
i look forward to seeing all those titt pictures.

i would defintly volenteer to take high resolution pictures if you cant find any one to take them for you

haha thanks love.

and for everyone else, for the sake of being a tease, because i am, im going to start off with non-nipple pics. haha. yes, im a bitch, but i love it.

stay tuned tho 08.gif

enjoy me my babies
fellatiofiend18
blink.gif
somfan
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 24 2006, 10:15 PM)
user posted image

user posted image

love-smiley-085.gif With your sexxxy body, there is nowhere to go but up...
fellatiofiend18
[attachmentid=19215]lol thanks. no ones looking at my thread. i realize it looks that i dont post pictures on it cuz theres no attachment paperclip on the title name in the message board...... but yea... if no one posts here, then boo to this!
titlover121
people are looking i know i am
stevieboy
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 26 2006, 01:15 PM)
[attachmentid=19215]lol thanks. no ones looking at my thread. i realize it looks that i dont post pictures on it cuz theres no attachment paperclip on the title name in the message board...... but yea... if no one posts here, then boo to this!

I'm looking...and eagerly awaiting more from you smile.gif
tomdickharry
all looks great to me!
somfan
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 26 2006, 10:15 AM)

smile.gif I'm more than looking, baby. 22.gif
Lvrboy
Post more baby and up the resolution. tongue.gif
lonely1275
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 26 2006, 12:15 PM)

I've been off the boards for a while, but I'm catching up. Speaking of catching up, I'd like to catch up with you sometime. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
fellatiofiend18
hey everyone, thanks for the support! lol i know that if i werent wearing a bra, id need it. HAHA. (lame joke alert!) tongue.gif

anyways, the resolution of my webcam you will have to deal with for now. waaahhh i know i know. but until i can get some decent shots with my digi cam, i think you will survive! cool.gif

oh and i know this is a melons site, but does anyone mind if i post other goodies?? hehe

[attachmentid=19262][attachmentid=19263]
somfan
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 26 2006, 07:27 PM)
hey everyone, thanks for the support! lol i know that if i werent wearing a bra, id need it. HAHA. (lame joke alert!)  tongue.gif

anyways, the resolution of my webcam you will have to deal with for now. waaahhh i know i know. but until i can get some decent shots with my digi cam, i think you will survive!   cool.gif

oh and i know this is a melons site, but does anyone mind if i post other goodies?? hehe

love-smiley-085.gif
Other goodies?!? No, by all means, please do!
JonP4x4
Fellatio is GORGEOUS!!!
lonely1275
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 26 2006, 09:27 PM)
hey everyone, thanks for the support! lol i know that if i werent wearing a bra, id need it. HAHA. (lame joke alert!)  tongue.gif

anyways, the resolution of my webcam you will have to deal with for now. waaahhh i know i know. but until i can get some decent shots with my digi cam, i think you will survive!   cool.gif

Honey, you can post whatever you want, whenever you want, in as many poses as you want and in any quantity you want....just keep em cumming.
LittleD
oh my they are lovely breasts
ddd35
looks great dear keep them comming
hal the broken clown
yeap please post some more pictures of your titts 22.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
fellatiofiend18
aww you guys are aweessommeee!!! i gotta post on the main site some more. might be some repeat pics just so i can get comments... so you better leave me some and tell your friends! haha

[attachmentid=19367]
somfan
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 28 2006, 12:23 AM)
aww you guys are aweessommeee!!! i gotta post on the main site some more. might be some repeat pics just so i can get comments... so you better leave me some and tell your friends! haha

[attachmentid=19367]

Those are freakin' awe -fucking -some boobs and nipples! This photo is about the clearest so far of your marvelous beauty! Keep it up, baby. love-smiley-085.gif
The_Flash2019
Very nice pictures, Fellatio. 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif
hal the broken clown
22.gif 22.gif 22.gif thanks for that last picture ill go cheack out your main page
fellatiofiend18
lol. as im looking at the last picture... my tits look like headlights. or giant eyes staring at you. haha
hal the broken clown
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 28 2006, 02:41 PM)
lol. as im looking at the last picture... my tits look like headlights. or giant eyes staring at you. haha

yeap i noticed that too 22.gif they or beutiful.

i loove it when your titts stare at me

so post some more pictures please when you get a chance 08.gif 08.gif
numba1fan
Keep the pix cummin fiend! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 28 2006, 11:41 AM)

Fellatiofiend18, you have hit on one reason why boobs are so fascinating! And how you can have a whole website devoted to them. Boobs have symbolic value. They are expressive. You know how many women think that men always look towards their boobs, instead of into their eyes. Well...duh! It's usually the other way around, i.e. th boobs are looking ME in the eye. In your post, its just a little more obvious. love-smiley-085.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(somfan @ Apr 28 2006, 10:34 PM)
Fellatiofiend18, you have hit on one reason why boobs are so fascinating! And how you can have a whole website devoted to them. Boobs have symbolic value.  They are expressive. You know how many women think that men always look towards their boobs, instead of into their eyes.  Well...duh!  It's usually the other way around, i.e. th boobs are looking ME in the eye.  In your post, its just a little more obvious. love-smiley-085.gif

Yeah. That and they're attached to women
natalie
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 29 2006, 09:46 AM)
Yeah. That and they're attached to women

Yeah that's the one downside for ya ain't it? nah.gif
hal the broken clown
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 29 2006, 11:20 PM)
Yeah that's the one downside for ya ain't it? nah.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
fellatiofiend18
all i have to say is HAHAHAHA to everyones posts! i loved all of them! you guys are the bessssttt. laughing-smiley-017.gif

heres a little of some other goods... tongue.gif

[attachmentid=19480] [attachmentid=19481] [attachmentid=19482]

i hope you like! id like to keep posting random pics. hopefully no one minds if i stray from the titties now and then. lol smilio09.gif
somfan
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 30 2006, 12:11 AM)
all i have to say is HAHAHAHA to everyones posts! i loved all of them! you guys are the bessssttt. laughing-smiley-017.gif

heres a little of some other goods...  tongue.gif

[attachmentid=19480]   [attachmentid=19481]   [attachmentid=19482]

i hope you like! id like to keep posting random pics. hopefully no one minds if i stray from the titties now and then. lol smilio09.gif

22.gif The intrigue continues...the rest of you is quite appealing, too.
The_Flash2019
QUOTE(hal the broken clown @ Apr 29 2006, 09:38 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif   laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

VERY nice. 22.gif smilio09.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Morpheus
I must say i think im in love with her breasts such amazingly big areolas *drool*
hal the broken clown
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 30 2006, 03:11 AM)

heres a little of some other goods...  tongue.gif

[attachmentid=19480]   [attachmentid=19481]   [attachmentid=19482]

2thumbs.gif 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif 08.gif

sure you can post pictures of that fine ass and kitty as well as your titts 2thumbs.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(hal the broken clown @ Apr 30 2006, 12:00 PM)
2thumbs.gif  22.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  08.gif

sure you can post pictures of that fine ass and kitty as well as your titts 2thumbs.gif

HAHA. good. just so long as no one opposes! lol

will post more later. posted on the main pages too just to keep the balance. wink.gif leave comments my babes!
hal the broken clown
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 30 2006, 04:45 PM)
HAHA. good. just so long as no one opposes! lol

will post more later. posted on the main pages too just to keep the balance. wink.gif leave comments my babes!

sweet ill go cheak out the front page and i look forward to more of your pictures on here love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(hal the broken clown @ Apr 30 2006, 07:14 PM)
sweet ill go cheak out the front page and i look forward to more of your pictures on here  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

oh dont worry, theres always more to come.
[attachmentid=19504]
fellatiofiend18
just wanted to let everyone know that im working on digital pics!!! YAY!!!!

im taking a few now so i hope they work out. yippeee grinning-smiley-003.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 1 2006, 12:21 AM)
just wanted to let everyone know that im working on digital pics!!! YAY!!!!

im taking a few now so i hope they work out. yippeee grinning-smiley-003.gif

Welcome FF18, I don't believe we've met, totally hot redhead you are smilio09.gif

Keep the pics coming tongue.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 1 2006, 12:27 AM)
Welcome FF18, I don't believe we've met, totally hot redhead you are smilio09.gif

Keep the pics coming tongue.gif

oh why thank you! i appreciate the kudos! smilio05.gif
The_Flash2019
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Apr 30 2006, 10:56 PM)
oh why thank you! i appreciate the kudos! smilio05.gif

Thank you very much for 'helping' me, Fellatio. smilio05.gif wub.gif
fellatiofiend18
ok so i took a shit load of digital pics last night and i have to say, the came out pretty good. mind you, my cams flash doesnt work so i had to fix them a bit in adobe photoshop. but anyways, they are better i guess so i hope you like. heres a sample!

[attachmentid=19517]

im going to be posting some new digi pics on the main site also so be sure to check them out and comment and SPREAD the good word! lol 03.gif
hal the broken clown
the digital camarea pictures rock. keep posting pictures 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
somfan
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 1 2006, 09:13 AM)
ok so i took a shit load of digital pics last night and i have to say, the came out pretty good. mind you, my cams flash doesnt work so i had to fix them a bit in adobe photoshop. but anyways, they are better i guess so i hope you like. heres a sample!

[attachmentid=19517]

im going to be posting some new digi pics on the main site also so be sure to check them out and comment and SPREAD the good word! lol  03.gif

Your tits look better and better, the closer they come to life-size! 22.gif
The_Flash2019
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 1 2006, 10:13 AM)

[attachmentid=19517]

im going to be posting some new digi pics on the main site also so be sure to check them out and comment and SPREAD the good word! lol  03.gif

You're absolutely gorgeous, Fellatio. smilio09.gif 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif 03.gif
jlynn
Mmmm, Fellatio, love your new pic on the main page! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.