Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Little_n_soft, Why hello there

little_n_soft
post Feb 2 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,341

My name is little_n_soft. This is of course a screen name and not my real name, the latter would be a bit bizarre.

My breasts are only 34A but bizarrely I have big nipples...wahey!

I registered here mainly out of curiosity of what people would rate my boobs, but partly also just because I love to get naked and be an exhibitionist.

I've had a lot of teasing in the past about having small breasts from someone who called herself my friend. Her own breasts shrunk and suddenly it all stopped. She's a bitch, I dumped her ass. I feel strongly about the fact that all women should feel secure in their own bodies and not take their inadequacies out on other people. I particularly dislike it when girls with small breasts should automatically be expected to have a boob job just to fit an expected stereotype. I'm not against boob jobs because I think that if the operation is well done then they can look beautiful, I just think it should be free choice and women should do it for themselves, rather than being manipulated into making a decision just to please others.

I'm currently job-seeking so I have a lot of time during the day to flaunt myself online...haha.

Here's some pics:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
wincy69
post Feb 2 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 17,393

QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 2 2007, 04:57 PM)
My name is little_n_soft. This is of course a screen name and not my real name, the latter would be a bit bizarre.

I registered here mainly out of curiosity of what people would rate my boobs, but partly also just because I love to get naked and be an exhibitionist. 

I've had a lot of teasing in the past about having small breasts from someone who called herself my friend. Her own breasts shrunk and suddenly it all stopped. She's a bitch, I dumped her ass. I feel strongly about the fact that all women should feel secure in their own bodies and not take their inadequacies out on other people. I particularly dislike it when girls with small breasts should automatically be expected to have a boob job just to fit an expected stereotype. I'm not against boob jobs because I think that if the operation is well done then they can look beautiful, I just think it should be free choice and women should do it for themselves, rather than being manipulated into making a decision just to please others.

I'm currently job-seeking so I have a lot of time during the day to flaunt myself online...haha.

Here's some pics:

Here here!!!

By the way top rack hun

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Feb 2 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #3

D Cup

Member No.: 13,121

Great 411....thanks for posting.........

cute, sassi, and opinionated........thats stellar

--------------------

"stunningly erotic" preferred by Hott
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Feb 2 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #4

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

of course i like this chick! She's right up my alley and i like her opinions!
+Quote Post
Christof
post Feb 2 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #5

C Cup

Member No.: 11,025

from what ive seen youve got a stellar bod so that other "friend" was clearly mental you were right to dump her, hot opinionated and free time on the boards? definitely a winning combination grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
SKULLZ0MBIE
post Feb 2 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #6

C Cup

Member No.: 12,589

QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 2 2007, 12:57 PM)

Here's some pics:

Welcome to the website and the Message Board Little n Soft
great set of pix you have posted, keep up the great work love-smiley-085.gif
grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 2 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #7

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 2 2007, 10:57 AM)

That's what i like to see!

Welcome and hope you have fun here.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
b00blov3r
post Feb 3 2007, 06:27 AM
Post #8

A Cup

Member No.: 20,188

Man am I glad you wanted to find out what other people think about your boobs. They're among my favorite boobs on rmm. Thanks for posting. I hope you continue, 'cuz they keep getting better!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Feb 3 2007, 10:03 AM
Post #9

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

welcome aboard , Hope you stay and enjoy the ride , and if ya need a condo to make your stay more comfortable , contact 3d he will take care of your needs .. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
sweetjuice38
post Feb 3 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #10

B Cup

Member No.: 10,706
Bra size (for females only): B

Just love this young lady's body and especially her attitude.
2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
little_n_soft
post Feb 3 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #11

A Cup

Oh that was a shock...I had forgotten I'd posted this!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. smile.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 4 2007, 01:27 AM
Post #12

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

Here's some pics:

Welcome to RMM! You have gorgeous breasts! We're all glad you decided to show them off here! love-smiley-085.gif

You have a gorgeous bod, too! grinning-smiley-003.gif

This post has been edited by evade20: Feb 5 2007, 09:11 PM

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
nybandit
post Feb 4 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #13

D Cup

hope all is well and that you are having some luck with that job search.......

--------------------

+Quote Post
nybandit
post Feb 4 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #14

D Cup

hoping we can see more pics of that smoking body.......

--------------------

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 5 2007, 03:13 AM
Post #15

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

Here's some pics:

Hey LnS,

I'm glad that any teasing you have suffered hasn't affected your self esteem. I fucking hate people that tease about little breasts, it usually comes from obese women or men who like obese women. I love a smaller breast as much if not more than the bigger ones!

Oh, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I hope you dont find a job soon... we want you around for a little while yet!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Feb 6 2007, 08:32 AM
Post #16

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Well, firstly I want to express my warmest welcome not only to RMM but to the boards as well. It's not often that newcomers are so willing to jump into the fray in here.

Secondly, gorgeous body, red hair (I believe, from the pics), supple breasts, round firm ass with lovely legs.....Total package sweeetheart, yo uhave the total package.....to hell with that c&%t who teased you.

You get all 22.gif from me luv.

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
little_n_soft
post Feb 6 2007, 08:36 AM
Post #17

A Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 5 2007, 03:13 AM)
Hey LnS,

I'm glad that any teasing you have suffered hasn't affected your self esteem. I fucking hate people that tease about little breasts, it usually comes from obese women or men who like obese women. I love a smaller breast as much if not more than the bigger ones!

Oh, and I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I hope you dont find a job soon... we want you around for a little while yet!

Aww thanks bondi (and everyone else) smile.gif

Well the girl who did the teasing was a bit whacko. For example, I always got better grades than her at school and once when I went round her house I found a picture she had done of my face with arrows pointing to it saying "boff" and "swot"...hahaha. A slightly odd thing for someone to do in their spare time; she was full of scorn!

She was an odd girl. She had 36C breasts for ages which I personally would have been really proud of. She then slimmed down to 32B, stopped teasing me and went around saying how much happier she was about her figure. I just don't understand the reasoning behind that.

I like all sizes of breasts and I don't think any woman should have low self-esteem just because of other people's comments. Especially if the people dishing out the nastiness are psychos with mental health problems. food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 6 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #18

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 6 2007, 06:36 AM)
Aww thanks bondi (and everyone else)  smile.gif

Well the girl who did the teasing was a bit whacko. For example, I always got better grades than her at school and once when I went round her house I found a picture she had done of my face with arrows pointing to it saying "boff" and "swot"...hahaha. A slightly odd thing for someone to do in their spare time; she was full of scorn!

She was an odd girl. She had 36C breasts for ages which I personally would have been really proud of. She then slimmed down to 32B, stopped teasing me and went around saying how much happier she was about her figure. I just don't understand the reasoning behind that.

I like all sizes of breasts and I don't think any woman should have low self-esteem just because of other people's comments. Especially if the people dishing out the nastiness are psychos with mental health problems.  food-smiley-004.gif

I don't even know what boff and swot are wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 6 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #19

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 6 2007, 08:36 AM)
Aww thanks bondi (and everyone else)  smile.gif

You are more than welcome!

Your breast size is more than adequate in comparison to your body type and I think ur kinda sexy grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 6 2007, 11:58 AM)
I don't even know what boff and swot are wacko.gif

You obviously never watched cheesy 1950's superhero shows....

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 7 2007, 01:17 AM
Post #20

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 6 2007, 09:18 PM)
You are more than welcome!

Your breast size is more than adequate in comparison to your body type and I think ur kinda sexy grinning-smiley-003.gif
You obviously never watched cheesy 1950's superhero shows....

user posted image

user posted image

bwahahaha

the MINT always cracked me up.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 7 2007, 01:20 AM
Post #21

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 7 2007, 01:17 AM)
bwahahaha

the MINT always cracked me up.

laughing-smiley-017.gif as soon as I saw those two words I immediately thought of that exact scene....

"dont forget to use your nails boys!"

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 7 2007, 01:22 AM
Post #22

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 6 2007, 11:20 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif as soon as I saw those two words I immediately thought of that exact scene....

"dont forget to use your nails boys!"

didn't they end the scene dancing? wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 7 2007, 01:31 AM
Post #23

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 7 2007, 01:22 AM)
didn't they end the scene dancing? wacko.gif

Like you had to ask? haha

Yes, yes they did party-smiley-048.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
MrMike1952
post Feb 7 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #24

B Cup

Member No.: 20,270

[COLOR=red]  May I just say that I have just finished reviewing your pics, and I am neither little nor soft at this point.  [COLOR=red] [COLOR=blue]
[COLOR=red] And those are delightful nipples, too.  Nice and puffy.  I can just imagine the feeling of one of them in my mouth.  Well, I can just imagine it unless you let me do it.[COLOR=red][COLOR=blue]
[COLOR=red]  And I 'm very glad about all of that.  That you have joined, that you like to be naked, and that you like to show it, because I'm enjoying it.  [COLOR=red] [COLOR=blue]
[COLOR=red] I can't imagine why you would even consider changing those lovely breasts.  While large ones can be eye catching, my personal preference is for small ones that call out for the attention of a mouth and tongue.. [COLOR=red] [COLOR=blue]

Here's some pics:

+Quote Post
evade20
post Feb 7 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #25

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(MrMike1952 @ Feb 7 2007, 05:27 PM)

coz.gif unsure.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
little_n_soft
post Feb 7 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #26

A Cup

Aww you're lovely, thank you. smile.gif
+Quote Post
MrMike1952
post Feb 7 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #27

B Cup

QUOTE(little_n_soft @ Feb 7 2007, 05:48 PM)
Aww you're lovely, thank you.  smile.gif

You have no idea how I look. But I KNOW you are lovely.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 7 2007, 06:08 PM
Post #28

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 7 2007, 03:39 PM)
coz.gif  confused-smiley-013.gif

hah, I thought that too at first.
He's stuffed some comments within that big quote if you look.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
MrMike1952
post Feb 7 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #29

B Cup

Yeah. For some reason, my attempts to distinguish my responses by changing the colors did not take.
She found it, though.
I don't really care if you guys can figure it out.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 8 2007, 12:57 AM
Post #30

I don't suffer FOOLS

Profound blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 08:34 AM